Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Feel free to leave comments of any kind. They are all appreciated.

Sorry this part is so long. I cut it the soonest I could bring myself to. I just felt we needed to have Clark finally meet Lois, even if he does not know yet that is what is happening.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Sorry I forgot to put the right post notification on the story part. I have fixed that, so you should be able to find it now.

John Pack Lambert
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
We finally meet Clark! I like how he figured out about Lois. I'm not sure what he was planning to do when he met Lois on his trip, but I guess he wasn't thinking clearly.

J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by AmyPrime:
We finally meet Clark! I like how he figured out about Lois. I'm not sure what he was planning to do when he met Lois on his trip, but I guess he wasn't thinking clearly.
Clark will explain his plan to meet Lois on this trip. He even has a plan to overcome the fact that she hates all football players and knows he is a football player. Whether this plan will work is another story.

On another note. I have fixed some typos and made some minor alterations in the story. Nothing of major importance has been changed, although there is now some small parts that discuss his enhanced senses of smell and hearing. The former is even now mentioned in the context of his meeting Jo.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Love all the new changes. smile1 Can't wait to find out what Clark's plan is to get Lois to talk to him. Although, after meeting Jo, he might not care.

The main part of his brain wanted to respond “Lois who?”
rotflol Me thinking Clark isn't thinking with his brain here... but his heart. wink

No way he'd associate the girl who dissed football AND Clark Kent as his athletic recruitment hostess. Love that it's Lois in disguise, with a Clark enamored with her alter-ego Jo. This is going to be fun!

Maggie's not going to be happy with her friend when she finds out who got her dad fired for the recruitment scandal.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Love all the new changes. smile1 Can't wait to find out what Clark's plan is to get Lois to talk to him. Although, after meeting Jo, he might not care.

The main part of his brain wanted to respond “Lois who?”
rotflol Me thinking Clark isn't thinking with his brain here... but his heart. wink

No way he'd associate the girl who dissed football AND Clark Kent as his athletic recruitment hostess. Love that it's Lois in disguise, with a Clark enamored with her alter-ego Jo. This is going to be fun!

Maggie's not going to be happy with her friend when she finds out who got her dad fired for the recruitment scandal.
I am glad you are liking it. Maggie will hopefully show up again, although maybe not as soon as I at first planned.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard