Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#99037 02/04/14 07:34 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I know that you guys wanted me to squeeze in another 10-15 parts before making it to this point, so I apologize if I didn't torture Clark quite enough for your tastes.

Notes of protest may be posted here with your usual comments. wink

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/30/14 01:00 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I know that you guys wanted me to squeeze in another 10-15 parts before making it to this point, so I apologize if I didn't torture Clark quite enough for your tastes.

Notes of protest may be posted here with your usual comments. wink
*plots to strangle you for that*

Okay. Good part! Started out bad (poor Chip, Jimmy's okay, still hate Lex) and ended on a good note. YAY!!

Mr Lambert will be happeh.

Sleepytime...

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: It's February and Kismatt has returned! hyper
*plots to strangle you for that*
[Linked Image]

Okay. Good part! Started out bad (poor Chip, Jimmy's okay, still hate Lex) and ended on a good note. YAY!!
If you recall, Chip died in canon as well during the Kryptonite pick-up gone bad (where he impersonated Luthor). More on his death later on.

LEX: wave

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oh thank GOD you didn't squeeze more angst to get here. I think I'm done with that until just before the Luthor wedding, thanks.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
First off:

hyper Lois getting so close to her lover has not lead to any additional deaths.

Clark:What is this about Lois having a lover?

Reader: I meant male firned?

Clark:You meant, Lex?

Reader:No, you lunkhead, we mean you.

He had brought several more people out from the lower levels and was about to check the upper levels, when he heard a man calling, “Cat? Cat, where are you?”
Oh no, Phil was to late. He did not manage to have Cat in his arms when she died.

John Pack Lambert
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
party party party party party party party party

Phil’s eyes widened as his finger pointed and his mouth fell open further in a familiar gesture that Clark hadn’t seen since moving away from his home dimension. “You’re…!”
This is the best thing that could happen for Cat and Phil's relationship. Of course Cat didn't want to break Clark's confidence, but it's better for her not to have any secrets from her fiance. I have to assume that Phil is trustworthy enough to handle Clark's secret appropriately.

“Sure, why not? It’s not like all those other times I trusted you recently haven’t blown up in my face. So, I’ll trust you again, just this once, since you’ve already promised not to kill me,” Clark snapped in a sharper tone than he had spoken to anyone in quite a long time.
Yeah, he has good reason to say that to her.

“And secondly…” She set her hand on his shoulder. “You need to forgive me for being even worse at showing you how much I love you.”
I really didn't expect her to actually admit how bad her behavior has been.

“I’m sorry if our lines of communication were cut, but…”

“Lines of communication? What lines? What communication? You didn’t tell me anything,” he grumbled
Exactly!!!!!!!!

“I tried to tell you my secret earlier, but we… I kept getting interrupted.
Lois shouldn't fault him for not telling her. She deliberately cut him off when she knew that he was about to tell her. It's her fault that he didn't tell her. If she wasn't so stubborn, it would have been resolved much earlier.

Virginia, thank you, thank you, thank you for finally letting our heroes sit down and talk and hash things out properly. Now maybe they can get somewhere.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Superman set a hand on Phil’s arm. “I’ll find her, Phil,” he said, rushing inside.
How does Superman know Phil's name? Won't this question cause Phil to think about things best left not thought about.

Phil:What do I care about that. As long as Superman is helping to find Cat and save her, I don't care how he knows anything. He probably read it in my wallet. Stop talking reader, and help us find Cat. I need her to be alive.

“Thanks, Superman!... How…?” Phil replied before his voice faded into the other noises.
Hmm, maybe he was paying more attention to the oddity of SM knowing his name than might be thought.

“Cat?” Superman called, zooming up the stairwell. He was sure he had sent her down with Jimbo, Perry, and the others from the newsroom. Why hadn’t she made it outside?
Because in her depressed state she lacks the internal will to move quickly.

She had a gash in her forehead and she leaned against the wall, looking unstable and disoriented.
smile1 Cat is alive. Although, who is the named character who died? Oh no, it is probably Perry.

“Stay with me, Cat. This isn’t the time to sleep,” he said as he ran through the crowd at the exit.
Wouldn't Superman call her Ms. Grant. He really does not seem to care about his secret identity.

Clark:Why should I? I am leaving this dimension when Wells shows up next month, and this month is mostly over. No reason to stay here, when Lois wants me dead.

Garnering his strength, Superman tried to fly, but found he was still grounded.
This is bad. Very bad.

Lois:Tell me about it.

Clark gazed down at Cat and brushed a lock of her hair off her forehead. Then he returned his gaze to the EMT. “Also, she’s two months pregnant.”
I guess it makes sense to tell this to medical authorities. At least this detail Superman could easily learn from his non-x-ray "x-ray" vision. We hope it is not real x-rays because those might have detrimental effects on the child. Also, if they were real x-rays would they detect anything this soon? I am thinking the child would have some bony parts that would show up on an x-ray, but with Clark's actually multi-spectral detection abilities, he definitely could detect a child, probably at two days, but clearly at 2-months.

Canon Clark:True, but there are too many unnoticed miscarriages that occur later than I can first detect the start of a pregnancy, so I avoid telling Lois as soon as I realize she is pregnant. It would lead to too high of an emotional roller-coaster.

Phil was standing right behind him, gaping at the hero. “Cat… she’s… she’s…”
Pregant. Yeap Phil, you are going to be a father. Better marry her quick before her Dad pulls out his shotgun on you.

Phil’s eyes widened as his finger pointed and his mouth fell open further in a familiar gesture that Clark hadn’t seen since moving away from his home dimension. “You’re…!”
Lois: grumble and there he goes and tells someone else without ever having told me.

Clark:Well, I did take down my glasses, so you knew for sure. And I tried to tell you a lot of other times.

Lois:Still not good enough.

Clark:You are the only one I guess.

Lois:I have seen you kiss Cat.

Clark:Nope, you saw Cat kiss me. I never initiated a kiss with Cat, only you.

Lois:OK, but I am still mad at you telling her first that CK=SM.

Clark:I didn't tell her. She figured it out.

“Cat!” Phil rushed past him to his fiancée. “Sweetie, I’m so sorry.”
Phil, you are supposed to apologize while she is awake and aware. It does not count if she does not understand you.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
After Henderson received that radio message about the Daily Planet, Lois knew that she had to get down there and see if any of her colleagues were hurt.
Lois:I really hope Clark is recovered enough from being exposed to Kryptonite that he is not hurt.

She had seen on the television at S.T.A.R. Labs that Superman was already on the job,
Lois: smile1 Clark is still there and has not begun his journey back to Krypton. I still have a chance of convincing him to stay.

If Lex had put Kryptonite in the bomb, she wanted to be there to get Clark the help he needed.
If there was Kryptonite in the bomb, wouldn't Clark already be showing signs of major injury, if not death?

In her gut, she knew that Lex was behind the bombing.
smile1 she sees the truth.

It was too much of a coincidence that someone attacked her at nearly the same time as the Daily Planet;
Good thing they were as far apart of attacks as they were. Also, good think that Lex does not know everything about Kryptonite.

by gluing Kryptonite dust to the underside of her large diamond engagement ring,
This explains why she did not notice it before.

Which did the man care about more, one woman or the newspaper that had supported him since minute one?
Since Lois was the main force behind the DP supporting Superman, is there really a difference?

For her own safety and that of her investigation, she couldn’t go down there as Lois Lane.
It would be so fun if Clark did not recognize her in disguise.

After a quick detour to change into the disguise she had left in her dojo locker, a bewigged, now super short-haired spiky blonde Lois headed downtown to the Daily Planet…
smile1 Clark won't run from her on sight.

Her heart tightened even further as she realized that she was to blame for what Lex had done to the Daily Planet.
No, only Lex is to blame for his actions.

It wasn’t her fault. Lex would have bombed it anyway.
I am glad she takes that view. Although oddly enough, it seemed in canon that the bombing had more to do with Lois than it does here.

She had left her beloved job and the man she loved to try to stop the crazy billionaire bent on destroying her life, and nothing she had done had made a whit of difference.
Part of me just wishes she would give up. However I know Lois won't.

Well, there was always that fourth option. She could fake her death, blame it on Lex, and spend the rest of her life as Wanda Detroit, singing songs in some dive bar on the Florida panhandle.
She could then arrange to have Clark Kent visit said dive, they could fall in love, and she could leave singing. I don't think Lois would like that though.

Either Cat had a major concussion or that was Phil.
It appears that both these things are true.

She figured he must not have had time to return home to switch it out for another cape between his exposure and the explosion at the Daily Planet.
It was more a lack of motivation than a lack of time.

She hoped that no one else noticed, but Superman didn’t fly.
Nell Newtrich:He has all the powers of Batman.

Superman exited out the main doors carrying a man in a business suit. Lois couldn’t see the victim’s face clearly, but the anguish on Clark’s was unmistakable.
Who did you kill now?

Lois turned away from the death and destruction. Two blocks later, she caught a cab and told the driver to drop her off at Aunti Pasto’s Restaurante, two blocks down from Clark’s apartment.
smile1 there is still hope for Lois to kiss Clark and have him respond in kind today.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark sat on his sofa with his head in his hands.
Things are bad.

One, he still hadn’t changed since the fire, which claimed the lives of one yet to be determined Printing Department worker, Chip Peterson,
I am sad to see Peterson die, although I have to admit to never liking him.

Two, he knew by the heartbeat that the person on the other side of that door was Lois.
frown hyper clap dance He still loves her.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He heard her take a step closer.
Yes, things are improving.

“Second,” she said, stepping down from the top stair.
Yes, they are coming together.

“You would even consider leaving and burdening the woman you claim to love with the knowledge that every person’s death from then on out was on her hands, because Superman wasn’t around to save them and he left Metropolis because of her.”
Clark:But lots of people die while I am here.

“Right that you don’t love me?” Lois asked after a moment of silence. Her voice sounded rough.
Does she really think that is possible?

“Thirdly, you thought it possible that I could tell you one week that I love you and the next accept in earnest the marriage proposal of another man,”
Clark:When did you tell me you loved me during the week before you accepted Luthor's proposal?

Clark pressed his eyes shut and gave a brief nod of his head.
smile1 Clark is not going back.

“And secondly…” She set her hand on his shoulder. “You need to forgive me for being even worse at showing you how much I love you.”
Ah, this is so sweet.

“Why else do you think Lex hid Kryptonite on me, you lunkhead? Because he heard me call to you that I love you, when you hovered outside my apartment that day after the park,” Lois said.
Yes, now Clark knows the truth of those words.

“I’m nobody’s Minha, but yours.”
smile1 love The power of the name has come back into play.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He turned to gaze at her over his shoulder, but her lips took hold of his instead, claiming them for her own.
dance at the rate they are going we will learn if the curse has any affect on them very soon.

Even if this was all a delusional fantasy or another trap, he wanted to experience every bit of it.
More evidence the curse will be proved or disproved during this encounter. How can he "experience every bit of her" without testing the curse?

Clark:Just because I want to do something does not mean that I will.

“And are wearing glasses?”

Lois chuckled and moved slightly away. “It’s a disguise.”
Lois:If it works for Clark, it should work for me.

He shrugged. Yet, it wasn’t as far away as she had gone. “What are you doing with Luthor, Lois?”
Lois:Can't I have a little more fun before getting to the difficult stuff?

and he’s never been in my bedroom.
Clark:Are you sure?

Lois:Well, he has never been there when I was. He may have broken in, but I doubt it. He normally has underlings do such things.

“You had amnesia, and I didn’t want to worry you.”
Clark:I overcame my amnesia more than a month ago.

“Anyway, after I discovered that you’re…well, you,” Lois said with a weak smile.
Clark:Was it the kiss that gave it away, or something I said, or that I was too out of it as Superman?

Lois:The kiss, but what was really bad was I was mad at you, Clark-you, and really wanted to cheat on you because I thought you were cheating on me with Cat.

Clark:Cat was under attack, there was nothing romatic between us.

Lois:I know, I figured that out just after the kiss.

Clark:So why did you break up with me, on my birthday.

Lois:Look at the time, I need to leave now. Otherwise Luthor might start looking for me too hard and find me here.

e man I’m dating stop him. To prove my theory, I pretended to break up with you to see if the attempts on your… well, Clark Kent’s life, ended, and they did.”
Clark:But maybe my would-be killer decided that a third attempt would put him at too much risk of someone figuring out who he was.

Lois:If that was so, he stopped one attempt too late, I already knew who he was.

“This was why you broke up with me?” he stumbled over the words coming out of his mouth.
Lois:Pretended to break up with you, it was not a real break-up Chuck.

“Where’s that great memory you’re always bragging about?”
Clark:It felt way to real when you were in Luthor's arms and not mine. When you went on date's with Luthor and not me. When you accepted watches from Luthor.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She jumped to her feet. “That’s not fair. I would never cross that line, even to save you.”
Clark:The engagement line felt like a line too far.

Lois stuck a finger in his face. “You’re to blame for that rejected proposal and you know it.”
Clark:You said there was no way I could have proposed and you would have accepted. True, I worded it down right horribly, but it still would have failed, no matter what I said.

“Why? Because I made it too soon? Well, excuse me for panicking into a bad decision when the woman I love appeared to be climbing into bed with the devil,” he returned.
dance more touching.

“There have been more times when you could have walked into my apartment as Clark Kent and had your way with me,” she admitted.
Wait, does she mean more as in more time when she was in love with CK than SM? Well, it is about 4 months from when SM first appears to the break-up, and 5 months from then to Nightfall, but I am not sure Lois could claim that this was the situation the whole time after Nightfall. Although is at least one-pre shooting time when Clark could have done that with Lois, although it would have been horrible if he had then.

Lois attempted to say this seriously, but then burst into a grin, which he then wiped from her face with a kiss.
dance more kissing.

Returning to his old dimension would never have been ‘heading home’, because Clark knew for a fact that home was wherever Lois was, and she lived here.
Lois: Go home Clark.

Clark:You are here. This is home.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
If you recall, Chip died in canon as well during the Kryptonite pick-up gone bad (where he impersonated Luthor). More on his death later on.
Chip was the one impersonating Luthor? I don't think I ever realized that, at all. Of course, about half the times I have watched "Fall of the House of Luthor" I skipped that part.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Quick summary to tide over till real FDK:

[Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And now for the full treatment…

Clark made sure that Jimbo and the others in the newsroom exited down the stairs before running into the storage room to change into his Suit. Several more explosions rocked the building during those few minutes. He could hear windows bursting downstairs and people screaming.
Wouldn’t it be awkward if people lost their lives during those few minutes he took to preserve his modesty?

Vats of newsprint ink had caught on fire causing the room to fill with smoke.
Is that why they have the ‘no-bombs’ sign stuck to the walls of the room?

He scanned through the smoke and found a charred body near one side of the room. The sight hit him like a sucker punch to his gut.
help Jimmy!

“Explosion,” Jimmy murmured. “Out of nowhere.”
Actually, out of his cousin’s lunchbox. Must be an attempt to make sure Lucy won’t shack up with him.

“My arm!” Jimmy groaned. The right side of his work suit was soaked through with hot ink.
So, disability retirement?

He had brought several more people out from the lower levels and was about to check the upper levels, when he heard a man calling, “Cat? Cat, where are you?”
Uh-oh.

“Thanks, Superman!... How…?” Phil replied before his voice faded into the other noises.
Well, knowing the boyfriend of your fling is usually helpful in avoiding embarrassing encounters.

Two floors up, he found her in the corner of the landing with other people still filing past. She had a gash in her forehead and she leaned against the wall, looking unstable and disoriented. Without a word, he scooped her into his arms and she passed out in what must have been relief.
Oh dear. All that can’t be healthy for a pregnant woman.

Oops?

LOIS: ‘Oops’? ‘*Oops*’?

Clark nodded. He stepped out of the way so that Phil’s gaze caught sight of Cat on the stretcher.

“Cat!” Phil rushed past him to his fiancée. “Sweetie, I’m so sorry.”
Oh, so *now8 he’s sorry?
CAT: Sure, I’ll take him back. I always wanted to have an indentured servant.

What was the point of a secret identity if keeping it only hurt the ones he loved?
It’s so someone *else* doesn’t hurt the ones he loves.

It was too much of a coincidence that someone attacked her at nearly the same time as the Daily Planet;
grumble /points at first remark/ Car went right off the curve there/

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: clap That's a huge happiness party you threw there. I'm glad to have finally hit the right note with my readers, and you are all excited by this new development.

This is the best thing that could happen for Cat and Phil's relationship. Of course Cat didn't want to break Clark's confidence, but it's better for her not to have any secrets from her fiance. I have to assume that Phil is trustworthy enough to handle Clark's secret appropriately.
Let's hope so.

Yeah, he has good reason to say that to her.
After all she's put him through, he's allowed to be hurt and angry.

I really didn't expect her to actually admit how bad her behavior has been.
Don't worry, I won't make it happen often enough to be OOC. wink

“I’m sorry if our lines of communication were cut, but…”

“Lines of communication? What lines? What communication? You didn’t tell me anything,” he grumbled
Exactly!!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, she still thinks that he received that note she brought after her meeting with Louie (while Clark was in Brazil) explaining what was going on.

Lois shouldn't fault him for not telling her. She deliberately cut him off when she knew that he was about to tell her. It's her fault that he didn't tell her. If she wasn't so stubborn, it would have been resolved much earlier.
She shouldn't, but she shall. laugh See, she doesn't admit guilt all the time. She still thinks he should have told her before Nightfall... months earlier in fact. /Yes, she's totally denying the memory that he told her in Smallville and she laughed in his face./

Virginia, thank you, thank you, thank you for finally letting our heroes sit down and talk and hash things out properly. Now maybe they can get somewhere.
Um... They talked? Sure. Okay. Everything's out there and cleared up. laugh Nothing could possibly be swept under the carpet in their excitement or anything. [Linked Image]

Darth Michael: And here I thought GoT had started up again. Good, I still have your attention through March. wink

Quick summary to tide over till real FDK:
/The Learning Curve/
Um... okay? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or just a Lois and Clark thing? Good thing he knows how to fly. laugh Will comment on your real FDK later on. Time to pick up kids from school.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: wave wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of my response to John's FDK --

If there was Kryptonite in the bomb, wouldn't Clark already be showing signs of major injury, if not death?
LEX: smile1

/love party/ They are kissing again without Clark protesting.
CLARK: I wasn't really protesting the "kissing" more the closeness of the kryptonite.

That would be difficult for Lois, especially if it happened any time soon.
As if it would be any easier on him, if she died while they kissed.

Would she have realized something was wrong in time if he had not complained?

I think yes for saving his life, but maybe no for saving the lives of many people in the DP.
That is very possible.

/dance/ at the rate they are going we will learn if the curse has any affect on them very soon.
John!

More evidence the curse will be proved or disproved during this encounter. How can he "experience every bit of her" without testing the curse?

Clark:Just because I want to do something does not mean that I will.
He didn't say he wanted to experience every bit "of her". But of this kiss.

Lois:If it works for Clark, it should work for me.
Exactly.

Lois:Can't I have a little more fun before getting to the difficult stuff?
I believe the correct answer would be "as little as possible". clap

Lois:How much earlier?

Clark:Well, there was back in May when I was interrupted by your hair-brained idea to date me as a cover to dating Superman.

Lois:You are Superman, why couldn't you just tell me that?

Clark:Because my true identity is Clark.

Lois:How, Clark is an identity you stole.

Clark:Not in my home dimension.

Lois:What?

Clark:Sorry, there is a boat about to sink, I have to go save it, talk to you in a bit.
Hmmmm. It sounds like John's saying I have a bit of a reputation of making characters run out in the middle of important conversations. wink

“There was a time when I could’ve flown into your apartment in this uniform and taken you straight to your bedroom without a peep of protest from you, and you know it.
Lois:Walking in with the uniform on would have produced the same results.
Don't you mean "without his uniform on"?
LOIS: Right! That's what I meant.
CLARK: You mean as Clark?
LOIS: No, I mean naked.

Wait, does she mean more as in more time when she was in love with CK than SM? Well, it is about 4 months from when SM first appears to the break-up, and 5 months from then to Nightfall, but I am not sure Lois could claim that this was the situation the whole time after Nightfall. Although is at least one-pre shooting time when Clark could have done that with Lois, although it would have been horrible if he had then.
She means that she's loved Clark more than Superman for a while now.

Lois: Go home Clark.

Clark:You are here. This is home.
Also, they're already at Clark's apartment.

Chip was the one impersonating Luthor? I don't think I ever realized that, at all. Of course, about half the times I have watched "Fall of the House of Luthor" I skipped that part.
Yes, we see Lex Luthor get gunned down during the shoot out with the guys selling the Kryptonite. And we're all like party and then Mrs. Cox pulls a mask off of Chip as the real Lex steps out of the limo.

Until the police dragged Mrs. Cox into the wedding and Lex says, "Et Tu, Mrs. Cox?" I thought it was Mrs. Cox behind a Lex Luthor mask who jumped from the balcony (reminder: When I first watched HoL I watched it on Netflix's Instant list where a good 10-15 minutes of the cage scene, the prewedding mirror scene, and Lois's doubts as she walked down the aisle during the wedding were cut, so I didn't see these shots until much, much later).

Thanks for your comments, John.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: smile1
And now for the full treatment…
/rubs hands in anticipation/

Wouldn’t it be awkward if people lost their lives during those few minutes he took to preserve his modesty?
You mean like that charcoal briquette next to the lunch table? hyper

LEX: What I look her up in a moldy dungeon?
LOIS: Not even then.

or another trap, he wanted to experience every bit of it.
ER: /suggests that Lex Luthor might be an evil Senator someday/
Nah. It couldn't be!

Lex has a thing for smart blondes.
CLARK: Funny thing about that…
Actually, Lex has a thing for women with REALLY long hair... if you recall.

LEX: Since when is squatting a fly considered murder?
CLARK: How did he know I could... blush I mean, I don't fly! oh. right. Never mind.

Didn’t they get more nookie after the breakup than they did before?
If nookie = make out sessions at work, then yes.

Sounds like what he did with Linda…
LINDA: [Linked Image] Heck, yeah!

I think Cat’s working from the same reasoning.
PHIL: Women…
CLARK: …we love.
PHIL: /oh, right. That's what I meant./
Well, she didn't tell Phil she was pregnant! Okay, she didn't know at the time, but that's beside the point.

Well, she won’t have to marry him if he makes her his bed slave.
That's what she's trying to avoid.

Clark put his hands on his hips and stared directly into her eyes. “There was a time when I could’ve flown into your apartment in this uniform and taken you straight to your bedroom without a peep of protest from you, and you know it.
ER: /covers ears/ Clark!
So, you don't like Clark with a spine?

Well, what he just suggested wouldn’t strictly be called ‘dating’.
ALT-RACHEL: Apparently, it is in my dimension.
ALT-LANA: Then, you're doing it all wrong. Dating is about NOT giving up sex.

LOIS: *please please please let him try*
rotflol
LOIS: How... How did he do THAT?!

Lois!
CLARK: I’m not into that kind of thing.
LOIS: wallbash Superman!

I believe that’s what polyandry was invented for.
See, Clark could have taken his secret further.

CAT: Hey!
Doesn't that mean Cat should get a part of the spoils?
PHIL: Hey!

He’s not really all that committed to his resolutions, is he? Go home. Stay. Go home. Stay.
CLARK: Are you daft? I said I’m already home.
LOIS: He's a lunkhead, all right. But he's MY lunkhead.
CLARK: About that...

/points at first remark/ Car went right off the curve there/
Don't worry. There'll be more angst, just a different type.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You mean like that charcoal briquette next to the lunch table? <EW has just found her BBQ source behind a wall>
[Linked Image]

quote:Oh dear. All that can’t be healthy for a pregnant woman.

<EW shows her true colors>
May I recommend Carol M’s Valley of the Shadow?

PHIL: Sex slave? Yeah, I can do that.
CAT: Nanny and wet nurse.
PHIL: <finally realized why they recommend that males pack birth control when going on a repair trip at the Planet>
laugh

Don't worry, he won't be around long enough to endanger anyone else any longer. /Points to Herb's visit coming up in May/
Hmm… add the plot point, carry the part…Should be another two years or so until it’s May laugh
BATMAN: She’s a big woman, we can share her.
LOIS: *Grown up*! Not ‘big’ mad

quote:Oh dear. Perry?

I love how everyone jumps there, even though just before I wrote how Perry was standing with the Jimmy outside of the ambulance.
Oops?

HERB: - But, Ms. Lane, she's his TRUE soul mate.
LOIS: I don't care. I'm his pregnant wife.
CLARK: It's okay, honey. I'll share.
DAILY PLANET HEADLINE: "Superman Dies in Freak Kryptonite Accident, story by Lois Lane Kent."
Oops? Also, wouldn’t that be dangerous to her baby?

quote:

quote: or another trap, he wanted to experience every bit of it.

ER: /suggests that Lex Luthor might be an evil Senator someday/

Nah. It couldn't be!
rotflol

quote:Lex has a thing for smart blondes.
CLARK: Funny thing about that…

Actually, Lex has a thing for women with REALLY long hair... if you recall.
It even transcends stories. Must be so he can use them to escape towers where he gets locked up with his lady of the week.

quote:LEX: Since when is squatting a fly considered murder?

CLARK: How did he know I could... [Embarrassed] I mean, I don't fly! oh. right. Never mind.
I do confess that the ‘fly’ was influenced by ‘Lords of the Flies’.

So, you don't like Clark with a spine?
[Linked Image] He tends to chase Lois off?

quote: LOIS: *please please please let him try*

[Rotflol]
LOIS: How... How did he do THAT?!
Guess the subtext?

quote:Lois!
CLARK: I’m not into that kind of thing.

LOIS: [Wallbash] Superman!
So, more of a job for Superman, then?

quote:I believe that’s what polyandry was invented for.

See, Clark could have taken his secret further.
What I keep saying.

LOIS: He's a lunkhead, all right. But he's MY lunkhead.
CLARK: About that...
LOIS: /points to earlier headline/

Don't worry. There'll be more angst, just a different type.
[Linked Image] Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard