Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AndyG Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I could not find a TOC for this story. Would like to start reading it but finding individual chapters is too daunting. Even better
would be to post in a ePub or other format maybe every 50 chapters or so. Any help is appreciated.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia should answer you, but there's a TOC here:

Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark (WIP)

Or you can go in Search , type Wrong Clark and select Subject Only. It will show you all the threads for this story.

The title of the TOC is not the same of the story so this is why you didn't find it. wink

And good reading! You will have A LOT to read. laugh By the way, this is a three part story. Have you read Book 1 - Another Lois ?

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Andreia. Yes, sorry, Andy. I do post a link to my TOC (the one UW supplied) but it's usually at the END of each part. blush I can move it to the top to help out new readers, if you think that would be more helpful. It's currently located near the bottom of the 2nd TOC list page. I was planning on bumping it up when I finished the "Investigation" section, but maybe I'll bump it up on Tuesday, when the next part posts.... Or actually, I can go do that right now. blush There, back at the top again. laugh

As Andreia mentioned, Wrong Clark (the shortened version of its complete title: Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark ) is actually the second book in the Wrong Trilogy. I'm hoping that the three books* will be stand alone, and that the reader will be able to read the stories in any order or skip the first one: Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois, should the opening sequence prove too daunting for them. It's more of a prequel / back story to Wrong Clark. (Michael calls it my Prologue notworthy . That, sadly, is beyond my computer skills. Additionally, I'd hate to have it made into an epub before a GE has had a chance to review it. /The perfectionist inside me cringes at this thought./ I know my two other long stories (Missing Lois and Green-Eyed Monster) improved considerably under the expert eye of my GE, Marcelle. sloppy

I'm flattered at your interest in my little vignette [Linked Image] and I hope you enjoy it.

* Note: When I say "Wrong Trilogy" I mean the three complete stories which compiles the three "Books" of the series. Book One: Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois , Book Two: Wrong Dimension, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark (which will also probably be broken down into 3 sections), and Book Three: As yet untitled and unwritten. When all is said and done wallbash And then said, Wrong Clark would definitely be under 200 parts. wallbash )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
A
AndyG Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
Thanks for the quick response. I shall begin promptly and finish somewhere in the still hazy future.

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
smile1 Wrong Clark is back to the top of the TOC page.

In some ways I envy AndyG. He will get to go through the story at his own rate, as opposed to waiting in anticipation for the next part.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
smile1 Wrong Clark is back to the top of the TOC page.

In some ways I envy AndyG. He will get to go through the story at his own rate, as opposed to waiting in anticipation for the next part.
Don't worry, John, unless Andy is an extremely slow reader or gives up half-way through, I'll still be writing this story by the time he catches up. wallbash

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard