Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I want to finish it before posting it because otherwise I lose the muse too fast .Really busy these days. It's my only fanfic ongoing right now (before I had one from another fandom going on), so I hope to get it done in a few months. It's close to done anyway - Kal-El will confront his people very soon and that isn't the true focus of the story so I wont' draw it out with months of intrigue and planning.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm really glad to hear that. I want to know more about the situation where we have 3 versions of Lois and Clark fighting off the evil clone of the Kryptonian Lord Kal-El.

I'm especially interested in the third version of L&C. We have the canon L&C, and we know how their romance went. We have the alt-Clark and his Lois, whose story was told in Long Strange Trip. . What I want to see is the romance (if there ever can be one) between the Kryptonian Lord Kal-El who has come to Earth, and LL, the version of Lois who was so badly abused by Kal-El's clone. (Readers will recall that there was a faction of Kryptonians who cloned Kal-El and used the clone as a figurehead for a coup d'etat, while putting the real Kal-El into cryonic suspension.) The false Kal-El was the evil, abusive lord who so damaged LL and alt-Lois.

We know that L&C are soulmates and destined to be together. Alt-Lois was able to overcome her abuse at the hands of the clone, when she met and eventually fell in love with alt-Clark. But this Clark had been raised on Earth, in Kansas, and had basically the same American upbringing as alt-Lois (in general terms.)

Kal-El was raised Kryptonian, and has no cultural congruency with LL (the Lois of this world). And his clone terribly abused her, mentally, sexually, emotionally, and spiritually. LL is horribly damaged.

Can she ever overcome those horrible memories? Can she work to where she could have even just a friendship with Kal-El? Could romance ever blossom? Especially since they have nothing in common?

That's the story I'd like to see.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad to know you will finish this epic story!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So happy to hear it please email me at lcme239@optonline.net when you post because I do not come here often anymore and I would love to know how this trip ends.
laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok it's April. I haven't seen any new posts. Have you finished the story? can you post it? thanks! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree. Please post more soon.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard