Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#98724 01/14/14 09:04 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I did some last minute tweaking of this part, so I apologize for any grammatical errors or typos. They're of my making, and not that of my wonderful Betas. evil

Comments appreciated.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/30/14 01:12 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I like Phil. I hope he and Cat can talk and work things out.

So Claude's dead, is he?

I'm worried about the lunchbox. Please let it be a red herring! Since it's Jimbo's, though, and Jimmy is just borrowing it, maybe Luthor wouldn't know to frame him by swapping it out. But you're not that nice to your characters, so I don't have much hope that anything good will happen with the lunchbox.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Go Phil!!! devilsplat

thanks!

rkn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: smile1
I like Phil. I hope he and Cat can talk and work things out.
cool

So Claude's dead, is he?
Lex discussed Mr. Claude back... way back in January 1994... let's see, what did he say again?

From Part 116 :
No, Lex believed that a combination of factors had led Ms. Lane to her current position of no sex before marriage. First would be how her father had treated her mother. Women were always overly sensitive regarding such matters. Secondly, would be her treatment under the hands of her first lover, Claude Lefluage. The incompetent man had been a colleague of Lois’s at the Daily Planet and, according to rumor, had seduced a drunken Ms. Lane to his bed, almost four years ago now.

Lex remembered Lefluage well. The man had used the prestige from earning a Meriwether Award on a story, about Congolese importers smuggling guns into Metropolis, to earn him a job at some French paper in Paris. Between interrupting Lex’s gun shipments from the Congo and taking away Ms. Lane’s innocence in such a cavalier manner, Lefluage had earned himself a grisly death in the catacombs under Paris in January. Lex smiled. Revenge was definitely a dessert worth served well chilled. Lex had enjoyed inflicting pain on the man, who had not only lost him quite a bit of money with that article but had cemented Lois’s stance on abstinence until marriage. Lefluage had been lucky that Lex hadn’t known the latter at the time, or the man’s death would have included being drawn and quartered.
My mistake. It was in March, when Lex remembered this passage while waiting for Lois to be bailed out after being arrested. No. Claude didn't survive. I thought it would be funny, if everyone kept saying what a bad reporter Wally was and how he jumps to these horrible conclusions, but the one time he's spot on (in accusing Luthor of killing that guy in Paris), nobody realizes he's right, even himself. wave Thanks for dropping by.
Go Phil!!! devilsplat
Hmmmm. [Linked Image] Either you don't see anything good coming of Phil and Cat's relationship, or Wally's about to meet a terrible end? Let's just say that Clark's not the only one about to reach #3 on the bad luck scale. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
It was in March, when Lex remembered this passage while waiting for Lois to be bailed out after being arrested. No. Claude didn't survive. I thought it would be funny, if everyone kept saying what a bad reporter Wally was and how he jumps to these horrible conclusions, but the one time he's spot on (in accusing Luthor of killing that guy in Paris), nobody realizes he's right, even himself. evil
Ah. I misremembered, then. I knew there had been some mention of Claude being killed in the catacombs, but I thought it was something that happened in Another Lois and that we had finally gotten around to that part in Wrong Clark.

So here Claude was killed back in March, but they only found him last week. What month are they in? I've lost track of how much time has elapsed.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] It was in March, when Lex remembered this passage while waiting for Lois to be bailed out after being arrested. No. Claude didn't survive. I thought it would be funny, if everyone kept saying what a bad reporter Wally was and how he jumps to these horrible conclusions, but the one time he's spot on (in accusing Luthor of killing that guy in Paris), nobody realizes he's right, even himself. evil
Ah. I misremembered, then. I knew there had been some mention of Claude being killed in the catacombs, but I thought it was something that happened in Another Lois and that we had finally gotten around to that part in Wrong Clark.

So here Claude was killed back in March, but they only found him last week. What month are they in? I've lost track of how much time has elapsed. [/b]
Claude was killed in January when Luthor left town for a month, but it was March when Lex remembered (thought back upon) killing him. (i.e. when the Readers learned about it.) Currently, mid-April.

The gruesome murder in Another Lois was of Ralph after Lex learned he had tried to rape Lois (and, yes, killed in much the same way), which is why she warned Ralph (via Wally) to leave town for his own safety. (Although, that's not what the other characters thought she was saying.)

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
As much as Clark wanted to blame Luthor for his hospitalization during Nightfall, it didn’t add up.
Only because Luthor lucked out in getting Clark hospitalized. On the other hand, Clark is in some ways lucky this happened, because it made it very unlikely that Luthor will suspect CK=SM.

Lois:Clark was not the only one who got lucky.

Firstly, it would require that somehow Luthor discovered who exactly Superman was.
Only if the exposure to Kryptonite was deliberate. Lex's agents could have had it in the boat for other reasons. It would help though if Clark remembered what had occurred.

Had Lois gone undercover and ruined Clark’s life on a gut feeling?
No, she has pretty strong evidence, at least that Luthor is corrupt. Also that he is obsessed with her and has a reason to try and knock off Clark.

Most importantly, why hadn’t she told him?
Clark, she hasn't told you anything.

If Lois had been investigating Luthor since Nightfall, why had she acted so surprised that Clark too was investigating Luthor’s activities?
Because she assumed Clark would tell her about that. Although she underestimated how much he had been worn down by her constant defending of Luthor, even after he shot her.

she undoubtedly justified her secrecy because she still considered herself the senior partner.
Nah, that would require her to admit she had a double-standard that needed to be justified.

the likelihood of any investigation seeing the light of day was as possible as a positive Superman report showing up on LNN.
But with Lois at LNN such a report might show up.

Dismissing the first part as pure Cat embellishment,
But that is not the type of embellishment Cat would engage in.

this, none of this would plaguing them now.
I think you want to say "would be plaguing".

She had known he was Superman and she still didn’t trust him with this information.
She was afraid he would act to save her.

Lois no longer trusted Superman.
And we have in many ways reached bottom. Clark may feel worse, but with this as his base thought, he has given up all hope.

Of course, she would argue that he had told Cat his secret…
And the Kents.

He could hear her voice inside his head as his mind imagined her logic, ‘How dare that liar presume that I would ever accept his proposal.’
But Clark, she didn't say never, just not today.

Lois sat on her bed, reading a file. She had her hair tied back in a makeshift ponytail and was wearing those flannel pajamas he had bought her when she had been recovering from her fiancée-inflicted bullet wound.
At least he remembers this is a gift he gave her. He should read the symbolism of it more.

She didn’t need an evening gown and a fancy hairstyle to make his heart skip a beat. She just needed to be… Lois.
OK, so maybe he has not given up hope yet.

He looked skeptically at the yellow lunchbox with flying Supermans covering it after he closed the lid.
I still don't think you can say "flying Supermans". You can not pluralize man by adding an s. OK, maybe I am just too stuck in the role of prescriptive grammarian. I would argue the technically correct term would be "images of Superman flying".

“They don’t make kid’s lunch boxes in that shape. Theirs are square. That one is just like the one construction workers use on TV,” Jimbo corrected,
Gripe at Jimbo and his over-reliance on TV.

“Adults don’t idolize Superman like this.”
Lois does, and she never seemed to be the only woman who was ready to jump in bed with him.

“If we could fly and rock the blue suit the way he does, can you imagine how many hot babes we could score?” Jimbo asked with a grin.
Clark:Not as many as Superman, because there is only one hot babe and you would still have no chance with her.

Lois:Good answer. See I have Clark trained well.

“CK and Lois, they one-timed? No. Get outta here. Since when?”
Jimbo you really don't get it do you.

thinking that’s who she wanted, because clearly he was interested in her.”
Jimbo is a bigger idiot than I thought. The very fact that Lois was holding out on Luthor should have told him that she did not want to be with him.

How could she live like that, knowing that Luthor was watching her every move?
She loves you more than you think Clark.

Clark groaned. At least, that hour and a half of waiting in the expedited line at the Department of Motor Vehicles the previous afternoon hadn’t been for nothing.
Yes, Clark got his driver's license. Now he can drive Lois's Jeep when they go on dates.

Lois moved away from the window, feeling confident that she had been able to communicate with Clark without Lex seeing.
But did she clearly communicate the need for him to stay?

He’d put all of us in danger, and the so-called hero was off meditating!
These people have really bought the coolaid.

They print twice daily and we’re only the air 24/7.
I think they would say "we're one the air".

Lois couldn’t help but grin. Wait until she and Clark scooped all the reporters at LNN on their beloved boss’s schemes.
She has to clue Clark in on what she is doing first.

“Excuse me, Ms. Lane!” It was the blonde copywriter. “Uh… Lois. Does this mean that Clark’s available?”
Lois: No, because he is mine.

“Are you kidding? Cat’s been floating on Cloud Nine since right after the hostage situation.
But her talking about him during Nightfall is a whole different story.

“Yeah, well, the boss is her fiancée, now, Sherlock,” the curly haired guy reminded his buddy.
Maybe it does pay to listen to Wally.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: drool Woman. Pretty.

Clark: Not as many as Superman, because there is only one hot babe and you would still have no chance with her.

Lois:Good answer. See I have Clark trained well.
CLARK: Superman wouldn't be considered 'Super' anymore if all he thought about was 'scoring'.
JIMBO: He'd still be my hero.

Jimbo you really don't get it do you.
Well, in his defense, he has only just started hanging around the office again since Fly Hard and Lois and Clark haven't been together in the office since then.

Jimbo is a bigger idiot than I thought. The very fact that Lois was holding out on Luthor should have told him that she did not want to be with him.
JIMBO: Lucy said that Lois likes to play hard to get. Lois dated Lex last summer. She could've told him 'no' if she really wasn't interested.
LEX: I don't take 'no' for an answer.
LUCY: No. I said Lois plays impossible to get, not 'hard to get'. Impossible.
HERB: I don't believe in that word.
LUCY: Lois would never go for a man who wore a hat like that, man. Sorry.

She loves you more than you think Clark.
LOIS: grumble He better be worth this.

Yes, Clark got his driver's license. Now he can drive Lois's Jeep when they go on dates.
LOIS: Says, who?

But did she clearly communicate the need for him to stay?
LOIS: But... But... But... Octopus!
CLARK: 'Clear'? No.

These people have really bought the coolaid.
LEX: Bonuses all around!

I think they would say "we're one the air".
Thanks. Fixed.

She has to clue Clark in on what she is doing first.
LOIS: I'm working on it.

Lois: No, because he is mine.
LOIS: No. He only dates women with intelligence.
MAYSON: Lois thinks I'm smart! hyper
LINDA: Me, too!
LANA: Me, three!

But her talking about him during Nightfall is a whole different story.
Yep, she's been on one huge emotional roller coaster. Glad that's over for her. Phew.

“Yeah, well, the boss is her fiancée, now, Sherlock,” the curly haired guy reminded his buddy.
Maybe it does pay to listen to Wally.
clap Maybe it does. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“…she’s gone undercover to prove that he was the one who tried to kill you…”
What Clark hears: [Linked Image]

As much as Clark wanted to blame Luthor for his hospitalization during Nightfall, it didn’t add up.
Funny thing about that, actually, considering part 156…

It sounded almost ironic enough for Tempus to enjoy the humor in it.
TEMPUS: Noob. Dying while you set the other guy up to die, now *that’s* ironic.

Clark’s brow furrowed. He looked down at Lois’s apartment and then quickly turned away in guilt when he discovered she was in the bathroom washing her face.
LEX: /awards failing grade in Peeping 101/

Unless she was mad because he hadn’t spoken to her about his investigation. On the other hand, wasn’t that exactly what she had done… or hadn’t done? And he wasn’t mad at her.
:rolleyes: He’s not really aware that there’s a double standard involved, is he?
CLARK: Can’t be. Otherwise, it would mean that Lois *has* standards and considering whom she’s shacking up with…

Actually, now that Clark tossed that idea around in his head a few more times, he realized he was mad. How dare she scream bloody murder that he had worked on an investigation without keeping her in the loop when she had done the same thing to him?
Because she’s got *two* X chromosomes.

Clark felt like punching something, he was so angry.
[Linked Image]

Balling up his fist, he struck it with a considerable effort. Not all of his strength, though, as he wasn’t sure what outcome would result from such a blow.
Umm… shouldn’t he, you know, go the other way after hitting the rock?

Knowing Lois, and he hated to admit that he didn’t know her as well as he had previously thought, she undoubtedly justified her secrecy because she still considered herself the senior partner.
LOIS: Duh!

“She finds out that the man she loves more than life itself was almost killed by her nutso stalker…”

Dismissing the first part as pure Cat embellishment,
Actually, she probably values her life less than a Pulitzter…

Lex Luthor was the Voyeur? He ground his teeth together. This information wasn’t very shocking or surprising, but…
It still means Lex is now about the receive his annual colonoscopy courtesy of Dr. El using the fine equipment provided by Lex-Corp for being placed in tiny, usually hidden from the eye places?

He closed his eyes, bracing himself for the sharp point of painful guilt this knowledge brought him. It seemed to slice through his lungs, making it feel as if he were drowning.
Someone’s powering a satellite with Kryptonite?

If Clark had only taken care of the problem last summer and not let it fall to the wayside as other stories pushed it out of the way, this, none of this would be plaguing them now.
Yes, if Clark had let the stalker fall to the wayside from 1000 feet up, they wouldn’t have these problems now.

Lois no longer trusted Superman.
Duh! That over-achieving nursemaid wouldn’t let me get a foot out of the door without wrapping me in bubble-wrappings.

He had hurt not only her feelings, but also her professional pride.
LOIS: Yep. I tried every trick in the book and he still wouldn’t sleep with me. mad

Would she ever forgive him?
They do say women forgive the father of their child for the labor of childbirth once they hold their bundle of joy in their arms. Provided the instigator of the entire thing is not out golfing with a cigar in his mouth. Or shacked up with his mistress – with a cigar in his mouth.

“Hey, man, thanks for offering to let me borrow your lunch box,” Jimmy said.
help

“In other words, it’s made for adults.”
Like the ‘Property of Superman’ panties they sell at Sara’s Secret?

“Adults don’t idolize Superman like this.”
LOIS: [Linked Image]

“If we could fly and rock the blue suit the way he does, can you imagine how many hot babes we could score?” Jimbo asked with a grin.
Not as many as one would think.

“Anyway, Superman is too smooth to use his powers to score with women, Jimbo.”
LOIS: Do you *have* to rub it in?

“CK and Lois, they one-timed? No. Get outta here. Since when?”
‘one-timed’ grumble
Dr. Klein: Once can be enough…

Jimmy shrugged. “As I said, it wasn’t public knowledge, but I saw them meeting up in the supply room a couple of times.
And here Lois thought they were being so sneaky…

On the other hand, perhaps that was her emergency, that Luthor had taken away her freedom. He could see Lois considering that a dire emergency. Typical Lois.
clap
LOIS: What? This is so much worse than dangling of a skyscraper facade.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ugh. How could she work there?
By sleeping with the boss’s boss’s boss’s Boss?

only this time, they were saying she got her job lying on her back. He wondered if she heard the murmurs about her.
See? They know nothing. One does not get favors from Lex by lying on the back. He prefers things to be more adventurous.

Lois was the most professional person he knew.
Yes. She’s got to know how to get the job on her kneeling instead of lying.

While she might use her sexuality to get a story, or a better story, he knew with her sources she had a strictly ‘look but not touch’ policy.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Thanks for the FDK. hyper
“…she’s gone undercover to prove that he was the one who tried to kill you…”
What Clark hears: [Lois has gone 'under the covers'...]
No, no. That's what he heard initially... He's currently trying to find a different meaning.

Funny thing about that, actually, considering part 156…
Sorry, I cannot comment about that until Part 156.

TEMPUS: Noob. Dying while you set the other guy up to die, now *that’s* ironic.
CLARK: Phew, it's so nice to hear that Tempus is still more ironic than I am.
LEX: He meant *me*! Oh, wait. Never mind. Superman, definitely Superman. Nobody would ever all ME a noob!
TEMPUS: Noob.

LEX: /awards failing grade in Peeping 101/
MRS. COX: /shakes head, reviewing his grades/ I'm sorry, Lex. It look like Superman will never be able to see the light and work for us.
NIGEL: I have to concur, sir. He's failed Peeping 101, Eavesdropping 101, and even remedial Eavesdropping 01. He earned some points on his B&E 101 final, but then lost them when he paid for and replaced Ms. Lane's window. All in all, I'm afraid he'll remain an adversary.
LEX: Pity. Fry him!
CLARK: I really don't like fried food, but thank you anyway.

He’s not really aware that there’s a double standard involved, is he?
CLARK: Can’t be. Otherwise, it would mean that Lois *has* standards and considering whom she’s shacking up with…
LOIS: You.
CLARK: See, no standards at... hyper Me! Me! I'll go!

/points at tB&tB Season 2/
[Linked Image] No Spoilers! It hasn't posted to Netflix yet!

That they’re expecting chucklings?
CLARK: Oh, congratulations! clap Wait. Say, what?

Maybe Lois *should* try hydrogen peroxide?
Well, the wig she wore to Louie's was blonde...

like that guy... uh… the one they found in France last week. You know the one, tortured beyond recognition and left to rot in the catacombs.”
ER: /raises hand/ Oooooh! Oooooh!
EW: /points/ Michael? And your guess is...?

Any woman who would reject a regular guy’s proposal for that kind of money and power was bad news.
Or a gold digging slut.
LANA: Yeah, and not all of us gold digging sluts are bad news!
CLARK: [Linked Image] Are you sure about that?

I don’t think this is strictly legal in Metropolis.
PHIL: When did defending one's fiancee from slander become illegal?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, no. That's what he heard initially... He's currently trying to find a different meaning.
laugh doesn’t sound like he’s succeeded, yet.

CLARK: Phew, it's so nice to hear that Tempus is still more ironic than I am.
LEX: He meant *me*! Oh, wait. Never mind. Superman, definitely Superman. Nobody would ever all ME a noob!
TEMPUS: Noob.
help

quote:Because she’s got *two* X chromosomes.

EVE: Yes, that double standard started with me. Want to make something about it?
ADAM: Um... no, thanks, I mean, as long as you continue to dress in fig leaves.
clap
CLARK: I think Lois should try that one…

Yes, but that goes against his 'do not kill creed'.
:rolleyes:

GREEN ARROW: But *Luthor's* a BAD GUY and he's been a failure to Metropolis! /hands Superman an arrow/ Go right ahead, big guy.
BATMAN: - I'm really going to have to send his application over to the Avengers. So, they don't know they're getting our rejects, I'll change his name to Hawkeye.
laugh

quote:Umm… shouldn’t he, you know, go the other way after hitting the rock?

You mean be bounced backwards?
[Linked Image]

Possibly, but he might also be using his back jets to keep him in place.
CLARK: - Really shouldn't had eaten that bean burrito for lunch.
EW: [Peep]
laugh

LOIS: Are you saying I shouldn't commit myself to a story?
/backs away slowly/ [Linked Image]

LEX: Yes, he'd be having problems from the Luthor lawyers. Right, Bender.
BENDER: [Eek!] You want ME to confront a mad Superman?
laugh Plus, Bender’s now unemployed, so…

CLARK: Yes, but in my defense, I didn't make you wear anything under the bubble wrap. [Big Grin]
laugh So, he first gets the fun of popping the bubbles when he unwraps her again, and then he gets for fun?

quote:LOIS: Yep. I tried every trick in the book and he still wouldn’t sleep with me. /mad/

Journalistic pride.
Oh. My bad.

quote:Like the ‘Property of Superman’ panties they sell at Sara’s Secret?

SUPERMAN: *Murray!* I didn't approve those!
Trying to set up an alibi?

Actually, Lois admires SM in more of a Chipendale dancer sort of way.
LOIS: I do not! I admire his mind!
CAT: What color are his eyes?
LOIS: Um... uh... er.. I know this one... um...
laugh
LOIS: [Linked Image] Radiant, vibrant Brown! Not a dull, insipid mud brown, like Clark’s.

quote:“If we could fly and rock the blue suit the way he does, can you imagine how many hot babes we could score?” Jimbo asked with a grin.
RESPLENDENT MAN: Not as many as one would think.

You mean, because of the "babes" and the "scoring" talk?
laugh No, because Superman has performance issues.

CAT: Tell me about it.
I don’t think what Cat and Phil had during that 48 hours in the copier room can be considered ‘one time’.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: And here Lois thought they were being so sneaky…

[Evil] I thought that fact might be entertaining to some Readers.
[Linked Image]

quote: Ugh. How could she work there?
By sleeping with the boss’s boss’s boss’s Boss?

No, no. Not 'how did she get the job', but how could she continue to work there.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: doesn’t sound like he’s succeeded, yet.
Lana's programming is hard to wipe clean.

LEX: Pity. Fry him!
LOIS: Nooo! /holds on to Superman for dear life while Lex turns up the high voltage/
LEX (some minutes later): /help/
hyper Wait. Why is there a list?

LANA: Yeah, and not all of us gold digging sluts are bad news!
CLARK: <speaks from experience> Are you sure about that?
CLARK: But to be fair, I never had much gold she could dig out of me.
LANA: And he wonders why I didn’t let him score more often.
LANA: But he had sooooo much potential!

I don’t think this is strictly legal in Metropolis.

PHIL: When did defending one's fiancee from slander become illegal?
ER: /points at laws about violence outside of sporting events/
PERRY: Anyone evidence Phil beating up Wally?
DP STAFFERS: [Linked Image]
WALLY: You think I'm going to admit that nerd beat me up?
LOIS: /coughing/ Pot. Kettle./cough/

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lana's programming is hard to wipe clean.
LOIS: grumble

That would be fun.
CLARK: Lois! What have you done?
LOIS: Oooops? <now has to get Lex-goo out from under her fingernails>
laugh

LOIS: What do you mean that you signed us up to infiltrate the Adam and Eve Institute?
CLARK: <has watched Chuck, Season 5>
laugh

Isn't he executor of the Luthor Estate?
So, self-employed, then?

SUPERMAN: That isn't a proven fact.
LOIS: He wouldn’t with *me*!
CAT: Proves nothing.
CLARK: I also wouldn’t with *her*!
WALLY: [Linked Image]
RALPH: [Linked Image]

LOIS: [Hyper] Wait. Why is there a list?
CLARK: [Linked Image] Just my highschool sweetheart. And my birth wife. That princess from Paradise Island. And that blonde reporter from the Gotham Gazzette. But she’s just to mess with someone.

WALLY: You think I'm going to admit that nerd beat me up?
LOIS: /coughing/ Pot. Kettle./cough/
wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard