Print Thread
#9864 01/18/04 03:30 AM
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay, nice cliffhanger!! :p

Jose (More!! wildguy )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment.

Nice bouts of introspection with both our primarys.

This Lois immpersonator seems a little sharper than the one who showed up on the series.

Will they actually talk? Will Clark/Superman believe Lois when she tells him that it wasn't her at the rally? Will the gentle readers string up the gentle writer if she doesn't follow this up quickly enough?

Good cliff hanger, but only if it is followed up by the next part reasonably quickly.

Tank (who always wondered why Clark wouldn't believe Lois in the show given what he knew about her feelings for Superman)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I haven't posted on the last couple of instalments, Sara, but I'm still reading this and still enjoying it very much indeed. Poor Clark! I know you wanted me to say that Clark deserved all he got in this story, wink but I can't help but feel sorry for him, especially after what he thinks Lois thinks of him. frown

Though now, like it or not, Lois and Superman are face to face. So I assume Clark will find out that Lois wasn't the one badmouthing him? goofy

Lots of lovely angst... keep it coming, but let them talk soon!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

You are hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sara,
great part
I hate cliffhangers
merry

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
OMG, what happened?

And even more important, what's going to happen now? shock

He had behaved completely differently in both guises. He had been clever. He had been smart. He had been deceitful. He had been dishonest. He had lied.
Just wanted to let you know that I loved this line. Don't know exactly why, but it somehow touched me. blush

Post more, very soon, please smile

Julia

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
“Remember a couple of years back, when I did some research into our family tree and discovered that our great-great-grandmother died from a fatal infection called endocarditis? Inflammation of the heart?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I have it.” Lois wound the phone cord round and round her finger. That was sappy, but it came closest to describing what she felt.
This was awesome! I loved this part so much, I had to quote it back. clap clap clap

I haven't quoted back anything in a while, but this seemed completely necessary. This was an awesome part, and I'm very anxious to read the next part where Clark and Lois finally talk (or at least they had better talk).

Waiting in high-strung anticipation,

Jo huh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard