Next Thread
Print Thread
#98617 12/31/13 10:19 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Happy New Year!!

My apologies for the part being the semi-short side, but I thought there was enough to feast on without adding more. Plus, after two Lex scenes, you'd probably felt queasy enough. wink

Comments appreciated and sipped like fine champagne.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/30/14 01:20 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
jawdrop

I think I need to go bleach my brain. Creepy Lex is Mega!Creepy.

*shudder*

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Three
help

“Mrs. Cox, is there something wrong?” Lex asked, standing up.
Maybe a tad jealous?

“I don’t like being jerked around.”
Except when it’s with chains or silk scarves?

She knew he was going to try to seduce her, but she wasn’t going to fall for it this time.
So, she’s going to make it struggle?
LEX: [Linked Image]

but no other man exuded power and desire like Lex.
She never seen Superman when he thinks about a naked Lois Lane, did she?

Mrs. Cox allowed him to pull her against him. Now that she knew it was just one of his elaborate schemes, she could relax and enjoy their time together.
She’s easy, isn’t she?

“She means nothing to me, Betsy,”
wave

[img]http://tinyurl.com/puqltrm[/img] Erm… Funny thing about her virginity, actually…

Betsy reached back with her hand, until it enclosed around his letter opener. She brought it to his throat. “I’ll only let you have that one time with her, nothing before and nothing after,” she informed him. “You belong to me.”
So, Mrs. Cox is the reason from now on that Lex won’t make any untoward moves towards Lois until he’s legally allowed to, according to first-half-of-20th-century law?

The knife at his throat didn’t seem to scare or slow Lex even fractionally. If anything, he seemed more turned on by her actions. He pressed his lips harder against her. “There really is no one like you,” he panted before finishing.
LOIS: He’s got the rights of that. If *I* where in that position, I’d spit pea soup all over the place and insert that dagger into Lex multiple times. Not necessarily in that order.

She never lowered the knife.
Neither did Lex. wave

LEX: What part of ‘not in the same way’ did you not understand? Al Capone was caught for *tax* fraud!

It would be an easy paper to mislay though.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
We’ll give you until Friday to produce it; otherwise, we’ll have to let you go. You understand,” Chip said with a gloating smile, as if he knew Clark wouldn’t be able to produce it, before heading towards the elevators.
Duh!
CLARK (while dangling Chip over the rooftop by his necktie): Silk ties can be slippery. You understand.

Clark had no idea what to do.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: clap

she hastily jotted down a note to Eugene to fax a copy of his statement to Clark at the Daily Planet.
But will it reach him?

At lunchtime, she was more than ready for a breather, but Nigel had brought her a meal prepared by Lex’s personal chef.
She needs to get into shape for the wedding gown?

When Robertson, the LNN news director, had come to discuss her progress on her Nightfall Virus angle, Nigel had frisked him before allowing him entrance into Lois’s office.
Bonus! Did he also do a cavity search?

Mayson had kicked Lois out of her office, claiming that Lois had wasted her time with lies about an investigation of Lex Luthor and his criminal antics.
Oops?

In her apartment, she changed into jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes went down the back stairs and a block away, and caught the taxi she had called.
laugh

When she stepped out of the taxi at the Mission, Nigel was standing outside waiting for her.
He’s smarter than he looks.

“But I’m not here only to protect you, but also the diamond engagement ring upon your finger. Mr. Luthor specifically requested that I guard it with my life as it’s worth a small fortune.”
See? /waits for Lois to pull it off and shove into Nigel’s face before storming inside/

“Fine,” she had replied, pulling the ring from her finger and tossing it to the Englishman.
See?

She had ducked past his shocked expression and into the Mission.
NIGEL: Proper Missus ain’t not supposed to behaving’ them way. No, sir.

“I don’t understand it,” Nan said, pulling Lois back to the present. “We have hardly any guests today.”

Lois knew why. Nigel St. John still stood outside the entrance to the Mission.
Would make a fine story for the Daily Planet: Lex Luthor’s fiancée causes scores of homeless people to go hungry.

“Oh, Kent, good. I just slid another piece of mail under your door. It was from last week’s pile. I just found it. It must have slipped off my side table. It looked official,” his landlord informed him. “Next time you head out of town, you should put your mail on hold.”
Oooh! License!

At your earliest convenience and within the next thirty days, please call to set up an appointment to have your photograph taken and your license re-issued. You will need to bring a copy of this letter, as well as your birth certificate, current driver’s license, or passport as proof of your identification. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information in your file has been compromised and will suspend your license.
Uh-oh. Has it already been more than 30 days?

turning her head upside-down to continue rubbing it with the towel, which made it very difficult for Lex to see her facial expression.
laugh

Oh, to have the viewpoint of that drop of water or, better yet, to lick it off her body. He cleared his throat.
Lex Luthor! You scoundrel! Also, he’d better not mention that to the mistress.

He could imagine her as a tigress, using her claws to fight him off,
She could also use them to rip…things off.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He’d test that claim when he had her sign that pre-nup that Bender was drafting as they spoke.
I doubt she’d even read it. Or probably, she should, lest it gives Lex the right for conjugal visits after the divorce.
BETSY: Lex? Why did Bender draft one if you plan on offing her during the wedding night?
LEX: Oh, that? That’s nothing. But it would look suspicious afterwards if I hadn’t had her sign one, wouldn’t it? Might make them pigs wonder if I hadn’t planned on killin’ her from the get go.

“I have you. That’s enough,” she said.
Is this like saying ‘I already have the bubonic plague. That’s enough.’?

I swear Robertson almost slugged him when Nigel started down his body with his hands.”
That would have been fun to see.

Lex chuckled. He would have liked to have seen that. Robertson was a bit too independent in Lex’s opinion. “I’ll speak to him,” he conceded.
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“She means nothing to me, Betsy,” he said, plunging his tongue deep into her mouth.
So now we have given Elizabeth Cox the part of a real role in the story.

“She doesn’t make me feel the way you do.”
Only because she holds out on him.

“She’s a virgin, and I want to take that away from him before she dies.”
Does Lex actually believe this lie?

Betsy reached back with her hand, until it enclosed around his letter opener. She brought it to his throat.
Kill him now Betsy. She really should have worn cloves.

Of course. Although, thanks to his powers of memory, Clark remembered distinctly having his driver’s license photocopied when he filled out his new hire paperwork. It would be an easy paper to mislay though.
Especially if you are running a scam. Luckily for Clark not having either of these documents is no crime in the US.

“Actually, it’s been very inconvenient,” Clark said, mimicking his crossed arms.
Is Clark trying to expose his identity?

treated her like a queen… okay, Anne Boleyn in any case,
Does that make Ariana the much loved Queen Catherine?

Laderman agreed to corroborate her story about the virus found on the spreadsheet diskette at her apartment, but refused to do so on the air.
The ungrateful runt. If it was not for Lois he would be serving a life sentence.

a note to Eugene to fax a copy of his statement to Clark at the Daily Planet.
So he won't get this due to the bomb?

“Fine,” she had replied, pulling the ring from her finger and tossing it to the Englishman. “It will be much easier for you to protect it from inside Lex’s penthouse. You may inform Mr. Luthor that if he expects me to live in this way, he’s sorely mistaken. Good day.” She had ducked past his shocked expression and into the Mission.
hyper dance she gave back the ring.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark read the letter three times before he set it down. Then he lifted it back up and read it again. How could it possible for the DMV to have his non-existent records corrupted?
Super Lois to the rescue.

Herb?
Nope, someone much prettier.

which made it very difficult for Lex to see her facial expression.
Hopefully she does not try too hard or he will suspect she is trying to obscure his vision.

and he hadn’t yet bedded her.
And never will.

“Hmmmm.” Lex murmured, wondering what Lois would be like after three months chained to the wall of his manor house’s basement guest chamber.
He is even sicker than I thought.

He was quite frustrated and wished he could volunteer to have her bathroom fan fixed without her suspecting how he knew it was broken.
Did she deliberately brake it? On the other hand, how does he know it is broken as opposed to her just not turning it on?

Lex wondered if Superman could see through steam and bet that he could with those x-ray eyes.
Only if they are not really x-rays. Although since he can see through clothes without just seeing bone, but also can look to see minor bone fractures, it seems he has other special vision than just x-ray.

If Superman found Lois in Lex’s torture chamber, it would be the Man of Steel who benefited from her ordeal and not Lex.
This assumes that Superman does not rescue her long before she is taken that far.

Also, if Superman saw how easily she could be hurt, it might persuade him to drop his honor and duty stance for a little tension relief. Then Lex would have lost all opportunity to have her, and he had to possess her.
If his theory here is true, he has lost all opportunity. Especially if she is pregnant.

He doubted Lois really was an inexperienced he had led Mrs. Cox to believe,
I think this should be "was as inexperienced as he". It might also be possible to modify "inexperienced" with woman and make it "was an inexperienced woman as".

but with Superman’s ethics, he knew it wouldn’t take much to beat the hero to that conquest.
Well, I think he has already failed. At least this has been my view on what happened at the hospital for a while.

No, Lex couldn’t have Superman take Lois away from him, especially now when he was so close to his goal.
Wait, is the ring still at the penthouse?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: smile1 Thank you for your comments.
I think I need to go bleach my brain. Creepy Lex is Mega!Creepy.

*shudder*
evil

LEX: Why, thank you. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Oooooh! A 3-part FDK! help

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
He’d test that claim when he had her sign that pre-nup that Bender was drafting as they spoke.
ER: I doubt she’d even read it. Or probably, she should, lest it gives Lex the right for conjugal visits after the divorce.
BETSY: Lex? Why did Bender draft one if you plan on offing her during the wedding night?
LEX: Oh, that? That’s nothing. But it would look suspicious afterwards if I hadn’t had her sign one, wouldn’t it? Might make them pigs wonder if I hadn’t planned on killin’ her from the get go.
MPD DETECTIVE: Must have been true love. Luthor didn't even ask her to sign a prenup. Nope. Simple case of B&E gone wrong, boys. We're sorry for your loss, Mr. Luthor. By the way, how did you get covered in blood?
LEX: I held her until she died.
DET: Inside your pants, sir?

Is this like saying ‘I already have the bubonic plague. That’s enough.’?
Nah, she'd want to share THAT with Lex, but otherwise, yes.

That would have been fun to see.
laugh

Lex chuckled. He would have liked to have seen that. Robertson was a bit too independent in Lex’s opinion. “I’ll speak to him,” he conceded.
ER: So, he needs some roughing up?
I did leave that a little vague on which 'he' Lex was referring to, didn't I? evil

Filthy?
NIGEL: Well, I didn't have it cleaned after Ms. Kahn left, so I imagine so.

I don’t think that’s very nice thing of him to plan. On the plus side, since she’s still unspoiled, at least his servants won’t be allowed to ask for payment in kind for her.
It seems to make the servants lose their lives, so 'no'. Good help is so hard to find.

Does he really think she’d be welcoming to him in any timespan he’s willing to wait?
Do you think he won't have someone to keep him jolly until she's ready?

So, he likes it when burning lightbulbs from the bedside lighting are shoved into his orifices?
Mrs. COX: [Linked Image]

Maybe he should see a psychiatrist about those fantasies. They don’t seem entirely…healthy.
LEX: My next scheduled visit isn’t for another 11 months.
Don't worry, I'm sure she'd schedule an earlier one if he got remarried.

Perhaps he should put that kidnap scenario into play. He doubted he could wait until a stupid wedding to touch her as he wanted. If kidnapping was the only way to move things along faster, so be it.
READER, LOIS, and SUPERMAN: /don't like that plan/
LEX: Well, that settles everything then.

No video recording?
Of course, but neither view was really good.

Huh, who’d have thought?
LOIS: Why are you looking at me?
Because nobody else has entered your apartment since you got engaged.
MR. Tracewski: Ms. Lane, I found the problem. There was a toothbrush stuffed into the blades. All fixed now.
LOIS: Noooooooo!

LOIS: Must have been at screwdriver I accidentally lost in it.
Possibly.

Also, it might be the Man of Steel who might…umm…ralph Lex when he finds out who owns the property.
ARIANNA: What do you mean you gave me the manor house on my last birthday?

‘as’
Thanks. Fixed.

Maybe by using a double…?
Or a clone. But they take so long to develop.
LEX: /snaps fingers/ I could just dress Mrs. Cox up and make her wear a Lois mask, like the Lex mask I got for Chip when I made him management.

ER: [Has idea about '3']

So, what was ‘Three’? Or does that not apply to what actually happened in this part but what will happen when Nigel plants the bomb? Poor guy, will blow himself to pieces because of a corroded wire
And that will be bad luck for Clark, how? This is only the beginning of the "chapter" named 'Three'. Trust me when it comes, you'll recognize it. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: wave
So now we have given Elizabeth Cox the part of a real role in the story.
MRS. COX: What do you mean I didn't have a real part until now? You've even gotten sections from my POV. How is that not a real part?

Only because she holds out on him.
True.

Does Lex actually believe this lie?
Um... that would be a 'no'.

Kill him now Betsy. She really should have worn cloves.
I know you meant 'gloves' but evil

Did she deliberately brake it? On the other hand, how does he know it is broken as opposed to her just not turning it on?
Well, let's see, there was that time, she tried to turn it on, but couldn't. So, she got a dining room chair and tried to fix herself and failed miserably. Should've become an electronics expert like her dear ol' dad.

Only if they are not really x-rays. Although since he can see through clothes without just seeing bone, but also can look to see minor bone fractures, it seems he has other special vision than just x-ray.
I must say, I like how they did Clark's x-rays on LnC better than how they did it on Smallville. I don't really want to see bones walking about Thank You Very Much.

This assumes that Superman does not rescue her long before she is taken that far.
Lois has been kidnapped and held before without SM finding her right away.

If his theory here is true, he has lost all opportunity. Especially if she is pregnant.
MAYSON: Double murder!
LEX: What? There was only one of her.
MAYSON: That's what you thought.
LEX: You mean, she wasn't innocent? No wonder she was so stubborn.

I think this should be "was as inexperienced as he". It might also be possible to modify "inexperienced" with woman and make it "was an inexperienced woman as".
Thanks. Fixed.

Well, I think he has already failed. At least this has been my view on what happened at the hospital for a while.
The only one who knows the truth is Lois and she said 'nothing happened'.
CLARK: That's not what she said. She said that *she* didn't float. shock Oh, MY...

No, Lex couldn’t have Superman take Lois away from him, especially now when he was so close to his goal.
JOHN: Wait, is the ring still at the penthouse?
Do you really think that Nigel took the ring back to Lex when Lois tossed it to him, or that he waited patiently outside the Mission for Lois to leave and then gave it to her when she was in the car?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oooooh! A 3-part FDK! [Hyper] You made my day.
blush

She meant emotionally (being jerked around).
What she gets for dating a jerk?

BETSY COX: That's my Lex-C.
LEX: No, he's downstairs with the good doctor.
COX: Say, what?
LEX: Nothing.
laugh

quote:She never seen Superman when he thinks about a naked Lois Lane, did she?

CLARK: I don't leave my apartment with those thoughts.
Still no video coverage of his place, huh?

LEX: But that's my favorite photo. I leave it next to my bed.
help

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: She meant emotionally (being jerked around).
ER: What she gets for dating a jerk?
CLARK: Good one! clap Wait. Luthor's the jerk, right?

ER: She never seen Superman when he thinks about a naked Lois Lane, did she?

CLARK: I don't leave my apartment with those thoughts.
ER: Still no video coverage of his place, huh?
LEX: Why would I care what's happening with Kent? Lois dumped him.

LOIS: [Clap] Oh, yes! Show that one to Lex.

ER: Another option would have been the one with Superman informing Tempus about his lack of ethics.
TEMPUS: That one still gives me chills.

PERRY: Did you think management would let that one print?
ER: Funny thing how you can’t be sure which part of management redacted that story.
CHIP & LEX: /both waving their black markers/

ER: Uh-oh. Has it already been more than 30 days?

EW: Nah, about two weeks.
ER: /hmmmm/ Are you *sure*…?
Since the DMV sent him the letter about his new identity. Yep.

MPD DETECTIVE: Must have been true love. Luthor didn't even ask her to sign a prenup. Nope. Simple case of B&E gone wrong, boys. We're sorry for your loss, Mr. Luthor. By the way, how did you get covered in blood?
LEX: I held her until she died.
DET: Inside your pants, sir?
ER: They where currently engaged in the honeymooning when the goons broke in and started shooting?
MPD OFFICER: When exactly did you be invulnerable to bullets, Mr. Luthor?

EW: Do you think he won't have someone to keep him jolly until she's ready?

ER: Yeah, but ‘not even over your dead body’ pretty much negates the being ready part, no? Or does ‘she being ready’ refer to until she’s spread-eagled to the bed by his servants?
LEX: huh What? I make them leave the room after that.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Good one! [Clap] Wait. Luthor's the jerk, right?
Rrrrrright.
RACHEL: [Linked Image]

LEX: Why would I care what's happening with Kent? Lois dumped him.
He’s like an energy lamp, isn’t he? Claims to be 40 Watts, but is just 5 Watts, really.

TEMPUS: That one still gives me chills.
SUPERMAN: Boo!
TEMPUS: [Linked Image] Not cool, man. Not cool!

quote: PERRY: Did you think management would let that one print?
ER: Funny thing how you can’t be sure which part of management redacted that story.

CHIP & LEX: /both waving their black markers/
Was thinking Perry.

MPD OFFICER: When exactly did you be invulnerable to bullets, Mr. Luthor?
Crooks missed?

ER: Yeah, but ‘not even over your dead body’ pretty much negates the being ready part, no? Or does ‘she being ready’ refer to until she’s spread-eagled to the bed by his servants?

LEX: <being a gentleman> What? I make them leave the room after that.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard