Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

How about them gifts? evil

Comments accepted at any time.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/30/14 01:24 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay, a new part.

Preganant Cat? Has that ever been done before? I'm enjoying this different take on her.

thanks!

rkn
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image]
Luckily, the oil company that owned the tanker had the necessary supplies for collecting and breaking down the spilled oil.
Otherwise, LNN would have reported that Superman took the CEO of the oil company responsible and used him as a sponge to clean up the oil.

The entire time he worked, Ms. Gilbert’s words ate away at him. Superman wasn’t the type of hero she wanted her son to idolize.
Duh! Staying out all night and playing in the toxic mud behind the industrial site. He sure is no role model for impressionable young boys.

Superman had made one bad judgment call and was suddenly branded a ‘villain’.
He trusted his government.

If she had traded her soul to Luthor to save the Planet, Clark could understand how difficult it would be for her to return as the owner’s wife.
Yeah, can you imagine what names people would call her?
CLARK: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Had she been their source?
LOIS: laugh Also, Cat in heat, huh?

“Nah!” Clark said, holding her closer. “That’s me.”
RACHEL: [Linked Image]

If he bolts, you can marry me. I hear you’re available.”
LOIS: splat

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“CK!” Jimbo said, rushing out of the conference room. “Sorry, Cat. We found it! The kid’s email is DTGilbert and the uncle’s was TDGilbert.”

“That sounds like an error a hacker might make. Did you find the original email?” Clark asked.
Oops?
[Linked Image]

“It’ll take a while to guess the uncle’s email password or Daitch’s as I’m sure they’re more secure,”
The Uncle: “TheDoctor”
Prof. Daitch: “Daedalus”

“Of course I talked to Phil,” Cat snapped.

Uh-oh.

“We are engaged, you know,” she went on. “And engaged people talk to one another or, at least, they’re supposed to.”
Oops?

And you could have told me that Lois knew my secret, he thought, but wisely held his tongue on the subject.
wave
Diana: wave
Tempus: wave
HGWells: wave

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Ah,” he said with a nod. “I don’t know how much dancing we’ve been doing, Cat. Lois is in love with Lex Luthor. She lied about her feelings for me and for him, and they’re engaged to be married.”

“Argh!” Cat yelled. “No. No. No and no!”
thumbsup

“Sure! Why the hell not? What else do you have to lose?” she scoffed.

“My secret identity,” he answered.
Yeah, but without Lois or a job or money, what’s it worth, anyway.

“You’d better take care of yourself, Cat,” Clark recommended, giving her a hug. “Because I can’t take any more losses here. I’m at the end of my rope.”
[img]http://defendingcontending.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/noose.jpg?w=253&h=380[/img]

What more can go wrong?”
[Linked Image]

Clark closed his eyes and whispered a silent prayer that the universe hadn’t heard her. Then he looked her straight in the eye. From experience, he knew the truth. “Plenty.”
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rkn: Happy New Year! smile1

Preganant Cat? Has that ever been done before? I'm enjoying this different take on her.
hyper I'm glad. I don't know if it's been done before. I'm just a firm believer that one needs to be careful what one wishes for (here, it would be Cat wanting her own 'happily ever after'). Like with the Genie's lamp, one needs to word one's request carefully. wink

Thanks for reading.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Sorry about the delay. School holidays and addiction to a new app game have delayed my FDK response time /there was a reason I procrastinated getting an iPhone/.

Otherwise, LNN would have reported that Superman took the CEO of the oil company responsible and used him as a sponge to clean up the oil.
LOIS: I don't think the CEO of the oil company was actually in his clothes, when Superman took his wardrobe to the oil spill to clean it up.
LEX: Details. Details.

Duh! Staying out all night and playing in the toxic mud behind the industrial site. He sure is no role model for impressionable young boys.
JOKER: dance

LOIS: /doesn't take kindly to Clark's inference/
Later, the Daily Planet’s lonely hearts’ section: Female, 26, with a rock’ body and a healthy sense for adventure is looking for an FBI-agent who likes Hawaiien shirts.
SCARDINO: Hey, Jenna, I've got to go to Metropolis for a few days, are you sure you can handle capturing Sean McCarthy without me?

It could also be from Mr. Wu down on the second floor.
MR. WU: [Linked Image] It was so kind of Mr. Kent to bring me wanton soup from my mother in Shanghai.

wanted
Thanks. Fixed.

LOIS: See? Told ya.
What? That Clark loves her?
LOIS: Well, Duh!
TEMPUS: Could you please stop saying my catch-phrase?

LNN: Clark Kent is tooting Superman’s horn. Get whole picture in our midnight special!
LOIS: /tilts head/ My! He IS flexible.
EW: [Linked Image]

LOIS: /frustrated that Clark STILL hasn't offered to be her best man or throw her a Batchelorette party/
Some best friend!

She was a single mother, who had never married nor acknowledged Dylan’s father.
ER: [Makes a coincidental leap of faith]
LEX: I swear I wasn't in London nine years... Although, I did marry Ari around ten years ago... so... Nah! It couldn't be me.

No old bread with rat-droppings tonight?
JIMMYS: dance CK's the greatest!

Jimmy picked up the paper. “I don’t know what’s gotten into Lois, CK.
ER: [Has some evil thoughts on the question, both of which include diagrams]
CLARK: Hey, we're trying to eat here.

LEX: I’m debonair. I’m rich. And I’m Lex Luthor. Duh!
TEMPUS: [See!] Copyright does not expire until 80 years after death.
LOIS: /looks at Lex's body and then back at Clark's/ Nope. Still don't see why any woman would want Lex more.
CANON LOIS: [Linked Image] I said 'no'!

“I’m sure she has her reasons,” Clark murmured,
ER: She’s pregnant?
So, when Canon Lois left Clark in S4 for Luckabee, she was already preggers? Doesn't bode well that Clark froze her, then, does it?

No more than any other female spy had to give up if she wanted to play in the big leagues.
SWEET TART'S FATHER: [Linked Image]

Uh-oh? Newsroom going to go booom!
Or a red herring. One of the two. Also, I doubt either of the Jimmys, or Perry, or Cat would survive if the bomb went off NOW.

*That’s* why she and Lois got along so well these past few weeks!
[Linked Image] Or why Cat gave up on men, changed her whole look to chase Chow, played spy, went back to Phil, amongst other things...

Not a very smart guy, is he? Lex never marries to legitimize his bastards.
Only their mothers? /ducks/ Oh, wait, I missed the "to"... um....
LEX JR: Who ever said I was legitimate?

“I’m sure that she’s not.”
ER: [Has an idea that this story is about to include a huge playpen] I’ve got 50 here that say she is.
LOIS: I'll take that bet.
CLARK: Me, too, just because I don't want her to be.
LEX: But she's not part of my stable yet. Would that be 50 Million?

Also, Cat in heat, huh?
laugh

“Nah!” Clark said, holding her closer. “That’s me.”
RACHEL: [despite it being HER who ran off, has to agree]
LOIS: I'll take 50 on THAT horse bolting!

If he bolts, you can marry me. I hear you’re available.”
LOIS: /explodes at that thought/
Didn't you mean: [Linked Image] /Since Lois wouldn't really hurt Cat if she were pregnant, right? wink /

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK --
Oops?
[Explains with small words with stick figures]
Well, TD Gilbert was in his 80s, and he set up the email address for his grand nephew DT Gilbert, under 10, soooooooo....

“It’ll take a while to guess the uncle’s email password or Daitch’s as I’m sure they’re more secure,”
The Uncle: “TheDoctor”
Prof. Daitch: “Daedalus”
wave
THE KENTS: wave
LOIS: [Linked Image] What about me?
CAT: You didn't figure it out until I gave you a hint. So, doesn't count.

CLARK: So, hormones?
PERRY: Sounds about right to me, but probably best not to mention that theory anywhere near a female.

BRICK WALL: [hobbling around on crutches] What did I do? Why always me?
rotflol

Because one of them is rational, and the other is a guy.
CAT: Explains a lot, right?

So, when Lois finally gets out, Clark’s gone off and married Mayson?
Gets out of her investigation? Or jail from having murdered her fiance?

/double face palm/
CLARK: So, not insane?

He looked at her with disbelief. “Who would do that?”
ER: /suggests/ [pretty brunette reporter person]
CLARK: But for *me*?
CAT & LOIS: [Linked Image]

LOIS: [says 'no']
oops?

“Yeah. Tell her your prostitution theory and see how long Ms. ‘Not Crazy’ lets you survive,” Cat suggested. “I bet she’d tear you limb from limb with her bare hands, and you’re invulnerable.”
LOIS: [agrees that sounds about right]
CLARK: Now, that's just sil... Ow! Ow! OW! Lois! Stop! Ow! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Cat stared at him. “I’ve got a new theory. You’re crazy.”
LOIS: /agrees/
Good thing Lois and Cat never teamed up against him.

LEX: I'd pay money for that information.

ER: /shows picture of Clark's 'rope'/
[Linked Image]

What more can go wrong?”
ER: [Has some ideas, but not sure how this story can happily ever after with them]
cool

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Sorry about the delay. School holidays
clap Work holidays on the other hand… [Linked Image]

and addiction to a new app game have delayed my FDK response time /there was a reason I procrastinated getting an iPhone/.
[Linked Image] I know it’s fun to play whack-a-lex or hide-the-anton on your phone, but you need to give your lois-trollop some resolution, too.

LOIS: I don't think the CEO of the oil company was actually in his clothes, when Superman took his wardrobe to the oil spill to clean it up.
clap

LEX: I swear I wasn't in London nine years... Although, I did marry Ari around ten years ago... so... Nah! It couldn't be me.
Right…

LOIS: /looks at Lex's body and then back at Clark's/ Nope. Still don't see why any woman would want Lex more.
CANON LOIS: <upset that she doesn’t have a recording of the failed wedding to proof things> I said 'no'!
Oops?

So, when Canon Lois left Clark in S4 for Luckabee, she was already preggers? Doesn't bode well that Clark froze her, then, does it?
shock Entire new reasons for things!

Or a red herring. One of the two. Also, I doubt either of the Jimmys, or Perry, or Cat would survive if the bomb went off NOW.
Which would be sad. Very sad. But as long as there’s a Lois and a Clark, the story can go on and we don’t need to press ‘Reset’. This ain’t Groundhog Day.

Or why Cat gave up on men, changed her whole look to chase Chow, played spy, went back to Phil, amongst other things...
Ooooh! She was already nesting, subconsciously.

LOIS: I'll take that bet.
Easy money!
LOIS: mad Who do you call ‘easy’ there!
ER: See? Hormones.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Me, too, just because I don't want her to be.
[Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

LEX: But she's not part of my stable yet. Would that be 50 Million?
:rolleyes:

quote: “Nah!” Clark said, holding her closer. “That’s me.”
RACHEL: [despite it being HER who ran off, has to agree]

LOIS: I'll take 50 on THAT horse bolting!
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
While flying home from England, a tanker leaking oil had waylaid Clark. After fixing the ship so no more oil seeped out, Superman took it to dry dock for repairs.
At least some people still accept Superman's help.

He had heard through the interoffice gossip that Lois claimed she was leaving the Planet for LNN.
frown that she didn't tell him.

A part of him had hoped that meant LNN’s Superman coverage would improve.
He assumes Lois will be given real power. Plus, he has no clue that her getting the job was delayed by Luthor negotiating for more concessions.

Had she been their source?
Not in any direct or planned way. Things are bad, really bad.

In his heart of hearts, he didn’t want to think that Lois had used him or played on his affections as Lana had, but the path seemed all too familiar.
He needs to stop viewing through a Lana-lense.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He ran his thumb over the crisply printed letters, wishing he could see Lois’s handwriting in them.
): That Lois did not actually write the note out.

How pathetic was he for thinking that messed up relationship was ever happy?
He should have just bit the bullet back in June (or was it May) and told Lois "you can't pretend to date me while dating Superman, because I am Superman, so you will be really dating me either way."

And, yet, he had been happier in those few weeks with Lois than he had ever been in the years with Lana.
What about during the weeks of Lois' recovery from being shot by Luthor when she would let Clark get very close to her?

Clark didn’t have the heart to ‘toot his own horn’ as his mom used to say. He would write up any stories as they had happened.
This is the real reason he needs Lois, he is not good enough at being a Superman-booster.

He’d let Superman’s actions speak for themself and hopefully not for his enemies.
Which in the world of LNN and such means he will fail. By the way does Mr. Brown of the Superman foundation (I am blanking on his first name) engage in promoting a positive image of Superman?

I should have mentioned this would be a good time to hear what he is up to.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
had been sent from the computer of an eight-year-old British boy
Actually, wasn't it just from his email account. You do not have to get on a specific computer to send from a given email account.

Had Ms. Gilbert sent the virus from her son’s email account?
Maybe she is angry at the world and wants revenge.

Jimmy and Jimbo had been been transferred to the Printing Department.
I think you only want one been there.

“We need to the get to the bottom of this and fast.
I think you want to say "need to get to".

Jimmy picked up the paper. “I don’t know what’s gotten into Lois, CK. No offense to our illustrious owner, but why would she want him over you?”
Jimmy, don't even bring it up, it is too sore a topic.

Was Perry wondering what the woman he considered as close to as a daughter had to give up to save her old boss’s job?
Maybe that should be "as close to him as".

Clark grimaced as his stomach turned over, not wanting to know the answer to that rhetorical question.
Lois:I have never slept with Lex.

He sat down on Lois’s empty desk as Cat moved to her own desk. “What’s up?”
Perry should have warned them more clearly that Lois's desk is bugged.

“I appreciate the heads up, but she already told me that she was marrying him.”
Did she? I thought she just told him she had a proposal and had not yet responded.

“I didn’t know then. I only added the dates when I overheard someone this morning snidely say that Lex was marrying Lois because he’d knocked her up… not that she is,”
Oh no, that is the last thing Clark needed to hear.

Cat rushed to reassure him, holding up her hands. “I’m sure that she’s not.”
Cat:At least not by Lex. Now, whether she is by Superman is another story.

“Anyway, I went to the doc today. Sure enough. Two months,” Cat went on. “Give or take a week or two. He wants to do an ultrasound to confirm dates.”
Were they doing ultrasounds that soon in 1994?

“I think so. We were quite insatiable for those two days and there wasn’t anyone right after that,” she said with a sniffle. “Who knew it was because I was ovulating?”
I don't think that was the main issue.

You told me first?” he gasped.

“Of course, Clark!” she scoffed, slapping his arm. “I’m scared what he’ll do. We’re still new and…”
Nonsense, Phil will be overjoyed. He likes kids. Why else would he tag along on a trip with his nieces and nephews (and in theory a brother or sister too).

“He loves you,” Clark reminded her. “He asked you to marry him.”

[Quote]I’m meeting Phil afterwards. If he bolts, you can marry me. I hear you’re available.”
Now Cat is being just downright horrible. Or does she realize they are being spied on by Luthor. On the other hand, I guess it is good that she said that in Luthor's hearing. Hmm, I can't grip about it as much as I want to now.

“You could have told me!” Cat insisted, plopping down on his sofa.
But that would cut in or her actually developing a relationship with Phil.

Lois is in love with Lex Luthor.
Hogwash, she has never claimed such at all.

Cat’s palm slapped him across his cheek, surprising him. “No, Clark. Lois loves you.”
Yes, at least someone is trying to pound some sense into him.

or that she still loved Clark, but got engaged to Luthor to save the Daily Planet and was now trapped because Clark had no way to prove Luthor was the man he knew him to be.
Stop giving up Clark, Luthor is defeatable.

“We are talking about the woman who pretended to be a space colonist, a male car thief, and a roller derby… whatever. She is crazy!” she reminded him.
Cat has a good point.

She finds out that the man she loves more than life itself was almost killed by her nutso stalker,
The vouyer is introduced.

Oh no, don't ever say that.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Oh, goodie! smile1 FDK!
At least some people still accept Superman's help.
If you think about it from a cost standpoint, it would be stupid for the oil company to say 'no' to Superman.

sad that she didn't tell him.
That would require communication.

He assumes Lois will be given real power. Plus, he has no clue that her getting the job was delayed by Luthor negotiating for more concessions.
Yes to the latter. Regarding the former, he assumes (probably wrongly) that Luthor's fiancee/wife would have more power at LNN than just your average correspondent.

Not in any direct or planned way. Things are bad, really bad.
hyper Two! I now have two points!

Oh no, don't ever say that.
Not in one of my stories. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Work holidays on the other hand… [give me plenty of extra time to procrastinate]
Lucky you.

[uh-uh] I know it’s fun to play whack-a-lex or hide-the-anton on your phone, but you need to give your lois-trollop some resolution, too.
Actually, my favorite game at the moment is much more innocent. It's the Snoopy's 'Candy Town' game. I'm managing a candy company and the customers keep on coming. [Linked Image]
LOIS: Who are you calling a 'trollop'?

JOKER: [Jump] I don't know what you mean! He's been a great example for me!
BATMAN: /thanks, Supes./
rotflol

CLARK: I know a preacher an can go to confession to. If he hasn’t croaked on me, yet. [impatiently waiting for Carlos to die] Hint Hint
shock What?! Why would you want that?
Also, do you think it's a good idea to introduce Lois to her soul mate?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CARLOS: I'm NOT her soul mate. Hello, priest here!

Huh… /checks Wikipedia/ I’ve always spelled them wantan but apparently wanton is allowed, too.
Clark to Lois during the Pilot: Wanton?
blush Ooops. Sorry, spelling has never been my forte. Just ask my Betas.
BETAS: shock

Which would be sad. Very sad. But as long as there’s a Lois and a Clark, the story can go on and we don’t need to press ‘Reset’. This ain’t Groundhog Day.
CAT, JIMMY, JIMBO: [Linked Image] Why does Michael keep trying to get us killed off?

Ooooh! She was already nesting, subconsciously.
That's one way to look at it.
CAT: Apparently, women have no free will and react only biologically or hormonally... but, yet, that's not a problem for men. :rolleyes:

Plus, we only have Clark’s story on what happened…
[Linked Image]

EW: Didn't you mean: <Gives Cat a very stern talking to> /Since Lois wouldn't really hurt Cat if she were pregnant, right? [Wink] /
ER: Also, who’s the ‘she’? Not that it matters, considering…
Hmm… you’d think there’s a smiley of a dog and a bone…
If CAT were pregnant...

The latter. Is Mr. Foot-In-Mouth sick or something?
Perhaps he's learning?
LOIS & CAT: [Linked Image]

ER: So, when Lois finally gets out, Clark’s gone off and married Mayson?

EW: Gets out of her investigation? Or jail from having murdered her fiance?
ER: There a difference in this case?
LEX: Um... Nigel, should I be worried? Nigel? Nigel? Were has that...? /finds note/ "Lex, returned to London. Nigel" Hmmmm. That's strange. I wonder why he... eek

Also, the reason why Clark prefers monogamic relationships.
Because he can hardly handle one woman?

CLARK: I’ll swear, I’ll never suggest a threesome!
CAT: /sighing, crosses that idea off her list/ I doubt Phil would have agreed to it anyway.

VirginiaR.
---
M
Columnist
Columnist
M
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
hyper I'm glad. I don't know if it's been done before. I'm just a firm believer that one needs to be careful what one wishes for (here, it would be Cat wanting her own 'happily ever after'). Like with the Genie's lamp, one needs to word one's request carefully. wink
In the comics, Cat had a young son and a terrible ex-husband. At some point her son was killed by the Toyman. I know I've read fanfics where she's got a son, but I don't think they were L&C fics.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm managing a candy company and the customers keep on coming.
thumbsup

CAT: /sighing, crosses that idea off her list/ I doubt Phil would have agreed to it anyway.
wave Michael

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I'm glad that Cat finally told Clark Lois's point of view on the nonsense and trouble she's gotten herself into.

I can't imagine that Phil would be pleased to know that Cat told Clark about the baby first. He didn't seem entirely comfortable with Cat's relationship with Clark when they met, and this would just compound that. I'm sure he'd be thrilled about the baby, though.

Originally posted by Darth Michael:

“My secret identity,” he answered.

He's already seen what happens when he loses his secret identity. Even if he doesn't have Lois, he still values his privacy pretty heavily.

Virginia said:
... So Superman stripped the CEO and took him naked to the spill site?

Virginia said:
Were they doing ultrasounds that soon in 1994?
Two months along is almost a third of the pregnancy? Is that really early?
Eight weeks is pretty early. In my experience, doctors would do an ultrasound that early if the woman had had problems with previous pregnancies, but with a standard pregnancy, the first ultrasound is likely to be around 16 to 20 weeks.

When I was pregnant with my first, I called to set up an appointment immediately after the home test was positive. The receptionist told me that they wouldn't even see me until I was 10 weeks because there wasn't anything the doctor could do before then. At 10 weeks we could hear the heartbeat. In retrospect, I think that the receptionist was full of it. If a woman wants to see an OB/GYN to get checked out, she should be able to, even if it's just a well-woman check.

Michael said:
Huh… /checks Wikipedia/ I’ve always spelled them wantan but apparently wanton is allowed, too.
I don't think I've ever seen it spelled "wantan". Maybe it's a regional thing?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:

Michael said:
I don't think I've ever seen it spelled "wantan". Maybe it's a regional thing?
Kinda...sorta...
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wan_Tan
blush But Wikipedia indicates that wonton is the preferred English spelling. The fun part was simply bringing up 'wanton' in any sort of proximity (or 6th degree thereof) of Lois.
HORSE: I'm dead already. Will you just *stop*?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
mrsMxyzptlk: Thank you for your comments. smile1
In the comics, Cat had a young son and a terrible ex-husband.
Yes, I had heard about Cat being a mother in the comics, which is why I didn't think it was too far off to get her pregnant.

At some point her son was killed by the Toyman. I know I've read fanfics where she's got a son, but I don't think they were L&C fics.
notworthy

Thanks for your comments.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard