Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Now hurry, and find Jack!!!

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another excellant instalment.

Fun byplay between Lois and Clark. Once again you find a way to slip in some actual dialogue.

Looks like our duo might be catching a big break here, except....

Unfortunate that the next instalment will have to contain Jack. Another silly, and boring supporting character that the series, at least, had the good sense to get rid of by the next season.

Tank (who never understood why the PTB on the series ever decided that Jack would be an interesting supporting character... he's as useless as Jimmy)

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Another well written segment.
Love to see the easy by-play between Lois and Clark, as well as the strong A-plot that has me worrying about Jack and Danny as well as wondering what will happen to Joey. He's got important information and I don't like him running around on the loose. And we need to pin something directly on the Boss so that we can nail Lex.

Can't wait until I read your next part.

gerry

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
another great part
keep them coming
merry

Blogger
Blogger
I know I haven't posted a reply in so long people probably think I've fallen off the edge of the world but I'm still around, still reading and hey! You can't stop there! What happens next? Enjoying this as always Nan and hanging out for the next installment.
Alex hyper

"Nerwin! Are you trying to destroy all sense of order in my classroom?"

"Oh no! That's going too far. But you might want to consider me the loyal opposition!"

- Broomhilda
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto the others, good post. Can't wait till Clark and Lois (that sounds odd...) Lois and Clark (much better) find Jack and Danny in Clark's appartment.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great conversation, Nan -- what a smart guy this Charlie is, knowing and saying up front that he loves her just the way she is, no improvements or changes necessary! smile

Now for the search for Jack and Denny... should be fun watching Clark scour the city before giving up and returning to his apartment goofy

Write more, post more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard