Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here.

Corrina. wave

#97790 10/28/13 02:46 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
WOW, that turned around fast. Lois is clearly reacting to more than just Kent's words here, but we don't know the secret she's hiding yet. I think we need to find that out soon.

More later....

#97791 10/28/13 04:45 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, that was worse that I expected, but about what I should have figured would happen.

I wish Clark had tried explaining how he was able to survive falling out of an airplane, but he didn't. I am not sure that would have helped though.

John Pack Lambert
#97792 10/28/13 05:47 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap I'm glad the Lois hasn't completely lost her true self, although I'm quite sure she's going to be kicking herself and soon. Will she follow him and try to catch him? Will Clark discover his abilities have returned and Lois will see him take off out of the jungle? No. I doubt that last one. It would make her mistrust him more. We want some hope, and you've only left us a schmiden.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#97793 10/29/13 08:05 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Rant ON. [Linked Image]

How does Clark intend to get to America? On foot? Swimming? :rolleyes: He should at least wait until he had a plan. And just because of a dream!? [Linked Image] He will be lucky if he gets out of jungle alive. Without his powers I don't see him getting anywhere. It's just a stupid idea. mad

And to think that just in the last part he was realizing "his own penchant for pigheadedness":

And he wasn't going to allow anything to stand in the way of being with her.

Not even his own penchant for pigheadedness.
Well, I don't see what could be more pigheadedness than what he's doing now. :rolleyes:

I understand Lois's indignation and hurt. She took care of him when he was almost dead. She helped him to heal his body and soul. And when he feels well enough the first thing he does is going back after Lana. razz After everything she did to him. He didn't even talk to Lois; he just informed her that he was leaving. Very cruel of him. grumble

"Then what you're planning is a suicide mission."

Clark didn't care. He hadn't cared before he met Lois, and he didn't care now.
But he should care. Before he met Lois he had nothing. He was alone. Now, he has people who accepted him as a friend, gave him a home; there are Lois and Didi who love him. He got Lois's hopes up and led her on, just to break her heart on impulse. grumble It didn't help that he never told her his story and now he blurted out that he was from Metropolis and worked as a reporter. Of course Lois would jump to the logical conclusion: he was after her story and now that he got it he's going back. wallbash
It's unbelievable that he throws everything away because of Lana, after all that she did to him. devil

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxKcOR4t9pdCQyOAh3o9Ty_DSHuD6MU13PG2Lkdkb5bSPAS9e[/img]

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#97794 10/29/13 11:02 AM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Andreia Your rant made me laugh, mostly because I had expected Lois to cop some criticism for jumping to conclusions and driving Kent away. Then I read your FDK and found it so amusing that you see Kent as totally the bad guy.

I'm not saying your rant isn't justified. Just as soon as I read 'Rant ON' I figuratively rushed to Lois's corner to protect her from an oncoming barrage and we stood there together while Kent got it with both barrels. hyper that you're so involved in my story.

Corrina.

#97795 10/29/13 06:05 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sheesh! That was a quick plunge into darkness. I hope you fix them soon! Laura huh

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#97796 10/29/13 07:37 PM
Kerth
Kerth
GAH!!!

Crapola, that was bad! Of course, I knew he was gonna have to tell her at some point, but yeesh... that went really bad. And he didn't even get to tell her that he was an alien or anything! So he didn't tell her the whole truth still... maybe he'll realize his lunkheaded move and return? /checks the author name/ Oh, right. help

Now I absolutely can't wait to read the next installment. How is he planning on going back to America? He hasn't rediscovered any powers yet, that we know of. Is he just planning on wandering around miserably for the rest of his time until they come back?

Oh, and I liked the realization that Lois was "THE Lois Lane" too. laugh Great moment. I can see why Lois is all paranoid, but she had her part in this too. For some reason I thought we were going to have a bit more of a slow reveal, but nope! Well done!

Uh-oh. I just had a suddenly dark thought. What if (yuck and gasp) Tempus was really the father of Lana's baby?? shock

(Okay, now I'm done. wink )

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#97797 10/30/13 02:43 AM
S
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
S
Aaaaaaaargh!!!! 1 step forward, a thousand steps back. Can't wait to see how you fix this!

#97798 02/07/14 05:40 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
This part was posted too long ago for my FDK replies to have any relevance at all now, but I did want to drop in here and say 'thanks' to everyone who continued reading and took the time to comment.

Corrina. wave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard