Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#97410 09/27/13 12:33 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Look! It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's a Miracle! Lois and Clark are going to talk, or will they they? angel-devil

Post your thoughts here!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/03/14 01:29 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG. Creepy Lex is creepy.

Good girl, Lois, for dissuading him! Good grief. Above the law much, Lex?

Now. Get Lois & Clark back talking to each other and everything will be fine.

I hope.

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Meet him at his apartment, NOT the park, Lois! You need to meet him somewhere that is NOT public. Also you probably need to just out him to... well... him.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh my goodness. I hate Lex and I'm so worried for Lois at the moment.

I'm also annoyed that you started the chapter at the same place as ending it and we didn't get the Lois/Clark conversation. At least it should be coming next time. Please post soon.

And I mean SOON!

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Lois hurried out of her bathroom and over to the living room phone as she tied shut her towel around her torso. She had needed another shower to wash off the…well, muck, which was last night’s date with Lex.
Wait, so we are starting this with Lois running from the shower to answer the phone? It took me 3 readings to realize that (maybe it was four).

She couldn’t believe that she had changed her clothes what felt like seven times the night before in preparation for their disaster of a date.
Lois:I am so glad I did not wear the first thing I tried on. I wore it once with Clark, and I like it, I am so glad it is not now permanently tainted by Lex.

Lex had asked to spend the weekend with her, which she had negotiated down to dinner Friday night.
What part of "not until the wedding" does Lex not get. Not that he will ever actually get a wedding either, but still.

What did one wear for ‘a date with one’s stalker’ one was investigating?
Depends what one wants said stalker to think.

She wanted to wear something that looked nice, but didn’t say ‘come hither’.
That will just make him want her more.

Unfortunately, the Man of Steel was busy.
Otherwise she would put on some clothes that say "come hither" and call for him (Superman)?

she really couldn’t see a third option.
She still might have to go into hiding when Lex goes to jail. Just because he is behind bars will not mean his power will have ended.

Did Lex know that some people thought orange roses meant passion or desire?
Probably not until he had an assistant research their meaning after getting them.

apparently he had thought she had known that as well.
One would also think Lois would have researched what it meant to work as a singer at the Metro Club before doing so as well.

Lois had thought she had dissuaded him from pursuing her,
By accepting his date to the opera? She really does not understand men, at least not Lex. Although if she understood Lex she would probably have to be disturbed as well, so maybe not understanding is a good thing.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
he had pulled her to his chest and brushed her cheek with his lips.
Gag.

Lex had often, nauseatingly often, kissed her cheek,
I like the "nauseatingly often" detail.

but this was the first time since they had dated the previous summer that he had done so with full body contact.
I am so glad we got almost no details of those dates.

She had felt the need to scrub off his filth afterwards, which she had done at the Daily Planet showers before returning to her apartment.
Good thing Lex does not insist on door-to-door service as Clark does.

Lois:With Clark, I wouldn't let him stop at my door.

Clark:Why not, I want to make sure you are safe.

Lois:No, you misunderstand. I would make you come in much further. And yes, I meant that as a double-entendre.

Better to scrub herself clean in the empty semi-public locker rooms showers at work
If they are empty, then aren't they really private?

“Spend Saturday with me,” Lex had murmured in her ear.
Lois:Does he even think his murmurs are alluring. They had nothing on Clark.

It might have been considered romantic or even seductive if another man had said those words to her instead,
Lois:But just one certain other man who looks good in blue.

but sadly he had not.
Clark:It's not my fault that I have to be looking for these bombs the Nazis placed.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She had hoped to convince Clark to spend this weekend in Smallville with her, but Superman was out of Metropolis for the foreseeable future.
This actually leads to a few questions. Why does she not ask Clark to have Superman contact her so she can make a request of him? Also, why does she think Clark might take her when she is still on probation and not allowed to leave the state?

Damn Nazis. “Shouldn’t you be resting? The doctor said no physical activity, remember?”
Lex:So you want to do something physical with me. (suggestively moves up eyebrowns)

Lois: hyper she sees the true Lex. OK, she already did that, but still.

“Separate rooms, I promise.”
And when were his promises worth anything?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Would he retaliate against the Daily Planet if it came between him and what he wanted… her? Did Lex want her that badly?
Lex does not need much motivation to do horrible things.

“I’m not other men,” Lex had said,
Lois:You are at least a thousand times worse. Claude and Paul with their worst traits combined were not anywhere as bad as you.

Claude and Paul to name names.
Her failure to name names will lead LEx to assume she is referring to Clark.

and you’re cool under pressure…” Not.
The clone ruined that image. Maybe she should not speak things so obviously at odds with reality.

“Keep the LoLex watch, my dear, as a token of my affection,
Twisted, disgusiting, controlling affection.

Lex had given her his most charming smile. “Just dinner, and to show you my good will, Lois, I’ll even take you out to a restaurant, my favorite restaurant in fact,” he coaxed.
Lois really should have done a deeper background check so she knew what his favorite restaurant was.

It didn’t matter what planet a man came from, subtlety was completely lost on them.
I think that should be "on him" since it started with "a man". Or it could be "men" at the start.

only with a longer skirt and buttons up to the neck.
smile1 this is a good decision. Although now I am wondering how exactly it is like the other dress.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Instead of associating the red rose with the Metro Club and what Toni Taylor did to you,
Lois:If buyers didn't buy, than dealers would not make offers.

Lex wanted her to associate red roses with a man protecting her from doing her job and taking care of herself,
See Lois, Clark let you do your job. It was only Lex who prevented you from doing so, and sent you on a wild goose chase after your partner when he was the criminal.

“Equal footing?” he echoed.
Something he knows nothing about.

Lois nodded, picking up her cloak
smile1 it will be even harder for Lex to touch her.

and purse. On her wrist, she wore the LoLex watch.
smile1 Clark can find her if she gets disappeared.

“I was told since
smile1 she points out she did not know then.

other than the obvious that I hoped you were feeling better.
Lois:And the subtle one that I hoped you were in jail, but I did not actually want you to pick up on that one.

Lex smiled again. “I had not heard of that meaning,
Lex:It is true. I have only read of it.

Nigel drove Lex and her through the rain to the Lex Tower. How did she know Lex was going to break their bargain straight away?
He never keeps his word?

“Shhhh,” he whispered, setting a finger to Lois’s lips. “It’s a surprise.”
Lois:And springing this type of surprises on me makes our relationship unequal.

Lois hated surprises, especially from creepy rich men who copied her apartment in their underground bunkers.
At least he is not also using the copy bunker to advance his sexual fantasies.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“It was pouring down rain, the sea wall had been breached, and Metropolis was flooding. You and I were trying to escape via helicopter as the ocean reclaimed downtown.
This has to be the worst way to not make Lex want her more.

He took hold of her hand and brought it to his lips. “We’ll drive.”
Lex really does go for arrogance if he would rather take a helicopter. Maybe it is a little faster, but having had to drive from her place, I can't imagine it is much faster.

For a reason, that Lois didn’t quite understand, it always sent chills down her spine.
Is this the result of some memory from her visions?

take her down to his bunker and she would never see daylight or Clark again.
Maybe she should tell someone about the bunker.

“This is my airplane,” Lex responded. “Fastest of the private planes out there.”
Not nearly as fast as my own private, personal plane.

“Oh, God. Is that what kind of woman you think I am?”
He was willing to pay Toni Taylor so he could use her sexually.

Did he really believe when a woman told him ‘no’ she really meant ‘yes’? Wasn’t that myth debunked in the 1980s?
Lex is still a man of the 1970s, if not earlier.

Lex couldn’t be serious.
Yes he is. He thinks all women are shallow.

“I promise you that I had no plans to seduce you tonight. If you allow me to bring you onto the plane, I’ll show you that there is no bed,” he went on,
Which just goes to show how little he actually listened to her. She explicitly said she could not go that long without sleep.

“I would like to show you the world, Lois, which would be difficult if you aren’t allowed to leave the city. It’s that simple.” He took another sip of his champagne.
So even getting her pardoned is all about what he wants.

“The only thing you need to know about me is that I love you,” Lex repeated.
Lois:What kind of a love is it when you stalk me, ignore my wishes and buy me?

Marriage wouldn’t mean that she would have to give up her career;
And she expects Lex to buy this view. He is a man of the 1850s, specifically 1850s South Carolina. He would consider himself of a station that his wife should not have to do anything. That he would have slaves run the household for her.

He nodded, contemplating her suggestion before speaking, “I started with nothing. I was orphaned at the age thirteen.
Probably self-induced.

“There are only three possible choices: Yes. No. Maybe,” Lex said.
Hogwash. There is also "no, you are insane, I never want to see you again" and also "I am not even going to dignify such a stupid, unprepared for request with an answer."

“Hi, Lois. It’s Clark,” the most wonderful voice in the universe said in his usual upbeat tone.
party party they are talking.

John Pack Lambert
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, no!! Ya te alcancé!!!! I finished reading the first book of your trilogy and the first 139 parts of this second book and I Want more!!!!!!
Definitely this Luthor is creepier than the cannon one and I really want to watch him fall down...
Hopefully LnC will -finally-TALK!!!! please...
if you and all who write fanfics have been part of the original writers of the series, it will be broadcast today!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois hurried out of her bathroom and over to the living room phone as she tied shut her towel around her torso.
Spy-Cams: She’s mixing up the show smile1 /Elvis voice/ She loves me sooooo…

[img]http://tinyurl.com/qjafh6r[/img]

and the two bouquets of orange roses sent to her on Friday
Oops? I think he got the message.

Either Lex had to go to jail or she would have to go into hiding, she really couldn’t see a third option.
/hands Lois card for Assassins’R’Us – now available in a CostMart near you/

The last thing she wanted to do was get closer to Lex, unless it meant at the end of the day that she would have access to his Kryptonite vault.
Does that mean she’d be willing to boink him until he’s asleep and she gets to sneak around in his penthouse?

And she meant literally by the end of the day.
Hmm…so, a nooner, then?

Lois had thought she had dissuaded him from pursuing her, but his ‘Love, Lex’ notes indicated he was still as obtuse as ever.
LEX: She’s just playing hard to get.

Better to scrub herself clean in the empty semi-public locker rooms showers at work than shower in full view of Lex’s cameras at home.
Yeah, that might be awkward to explain to him the next day. Although, why does she think that Lex hasn’t installed surveillance at the DP as well?

It might have been considered romantic or even seductive if another man had said those words to her instead, but sadly he had not.
RALPH: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

“Shouldn’t you be resting? The doctor said no physical activity, remember?”
Well, there are some things she can do that don’t require him to move much of his body. Certainly not any injured parts.

How had he transitioned this date offer into a weekend?
By sending her 48 red roses, and considering a single red rose corresponds to one hour of companionship…

Would he retaliate against the Daily Planet if it came between him and what he wanted… her?
Ooooh!
LEX: [Linked Image]

“I’m not other men,” Lex had said, this time brushing his body up against her backside to whisper in her ear.
Oh dear. He’s travelling dangerously close to the edge, isn’t he?

“I deserve better than that.”
Translation: I won’t put out until I have a ring on my finger.

with the move her sensei called the Lane Pickle Dicer. She wasn’t quite sure why he had named it that, but that was what the instructors called the move when it was taught in her dojo’s advanced personal defense class.
[Linked Image]

It didn’t matter what planet a man came from, subtlety was completely lost on them.
[Linked Image]

Last night, she had chosen a black dress similar to the one she had worn the night of the unattended opera, only with a longer skirt and buttons up to the neck.
[img]http://tinyurl.com/qxeedyk[/img]

perhaps you could connect it with my rescuing you from a fate worse than death.”
Countless callgirls now driving cadilacs: [Linked Image] His money was hard earned, but now we’re set for live.

Great. Lex wanted her to associate red roses with a man protecting her from doing her job and taking care of herself, instead of his buying her as if she were a prostitute.
Poor chap can’t catch a break, can he?

“Of course,” Lois returned. “Are you saying that one of us should have more power in our friendship than the other?”
LEX: It’s not really a matter of should or can…

Would a billboard across the street from Lex Tower do the trick, she wondered.
LEX: Niiiiigeeeeel! Go and find which rich schmuck she’s sleeping with and have him killed.

Lois hated surprises, especially from creepy rich men who copied her apartment in their underground bunkers.
CRGs: But it’s a thing. Like belonging to a book club and getting the book of the month.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
A yellow helicopter with slowly spinning blades awaited them.
Ooops?

“I can’t…” she stammered. Clark was out of the city. If Lex flew her out of town as well, she doubted even Superman could trace her watch’s signal.
Oh my. Plus, she’s not allowed to leave the city.

Lex found her leaning against a wall, trying to catch her breath. “I cannot believe that you’re afraid to fly in a helicopter, Lois. What’s really going on here?”
LOIS: wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kismatt: Thank you for reading! smile1
OMG. Creepy Lex is creepy.
I'm trying to make him sound suave to a blind canon Lois, while creepy to the rest of who know the truth.

Good girl, Lois, for dissuading him! Good grief. Above the law much, Lex?
LEX: Yes, why, thank you.

Now. Get Lois & Clark back talking to each other and everything will be fine.
cool

I hope.
grumble RL.

chelo: Thank you for reading and commenting.
Oh, no!! Ya te alcancé!!!! I finished reading the first book of your trilogy and the first 139 parts of this second book and I Want more!!!!!!
Yes, I have to admit, this would have been a bad part to catch up to and then have to wait. evil

if you and all who write fanfics have been part of the original writers of the series, it will be broadcast today!
Thank you. [Linked Image] If I had been one of the original writers I wouldn't have the life experiences I have today to add to the show. /in 1994 I was just graduating from college/ The great thing about fanfic is being able to do more than they could in 40 minutes of television.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Another super-sized FDK! evil

Lois really should have done a deeper background check so she knew what his favorite restaurant was.
Since he rarely eats out, it would have been a difficult piece of information for her mute sources to pick up.

I think that should be "on him" since it started with "a man". Or it could be "men" at the start.
Thanks, fixed.

[happy that a little bird suggested this change] this is a good decision. Although now I am wondering how exactly it is like the other dress.
It's black and not evening length.

Lois:And the subtle one that I hoped you were in jail, but I did not actually want you to pick up on that one.
LEX: Nigel, did you see those nice orange roses Lois gave me?
NIGEL: Yes, sir. She obviously wants you.
LEX: Yes, she wants me in jail. Clearly, I must be doing something right.

Most women are known to like romantic surprises.

[Linked Image] Are you sure about that?

This has to be the worst way to not make Lex want her more.
By telling him that he was in her dreams? Yeah, probably.

Lex really does go for arrogance if he would rather take a helicopter. Maybe it is a little faster, but having had to drive from her place, I can't imagine it is much faster.
In Friday night Metropolis traffic? Flying is faster.

Is this the result of some memory from her visions?
Possibly.

Didn't she tell Cat? /double checks/ yes, in fact she did.

LOIS: Not nearly as fast as my own private, personal plane.
SUPERMAN: I'm not an airplane.

Lex is still a man of the 1970s, if not earlier.
[Linked Image]

Which just goes to show how little he actually listened to her. She explicitly said she could not go that long without sleep.
LEX: People sleep on planes all the time.

LEX: True love?
BTW: Canon dialogue.

And she expects Lex to buy this view. He is a man of the 1850s, specifically 1850s South Carolina. He would consider himself of a station that his wife should not have to do anything. That he would have slaves run the household for her.
MRS. COX: splat I am *not* a slave!

“There are only three possible choices: Yes. No. Maybe,” Lex said.
JOHN: Hogwash. There is also "no, you are insane, I never want to see you again" and also "I am not even going to dignify such a stupid, unprepared for request with an answer."
CLARK: I say she should choose the first one.
LEX: Even Clark thinks you should say 'yes'.
CLARK: No! No! *No!* I mean John's first suggestion.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Wait, so we are starting this with Lois running from the shower to answer the phone? It took me 3 readings to realize that (maybe it was four).
Admit it, you just wanting to picture Lois running across her apartment in her towel, didn't you?
I plead the 5th.

Otherwise she would put on some clothes that say "come hither" and call for him (Superman)?
Except he's out of town and can't hear her.
She could shout really loud.

One would also think Lois would have researched what it meant to work as a singer at the Metro Club before doing so as well.
A lounge singer in a club is usually just a lounge singer.
But she suspected it had mob connections. OK, you may have a point.

Lex:What, I have not asked her to have sex, and we have been on over 10 dates. Even Ari did not get that many dates before I asked her to have sex.
They technically haven't been "dates".
And that detail would change Lex's thinking?

Most women are known to like romantic surprises.
Setting up dinner half-way around the world does not really seem romantic. Of course maybe I say that because I am getting hungry.

[Linked Image] Are you sure about that?
I had forgotten it is probably also wired with surveillance equitment.

Didn't she tell Cat? /double checks/ yes, in fact she did.
Myabe she should tell someone who will actually do something.

LOIS: Not nearly as fast as my own private, personal plane.
SUPERMAN: I'm not an airplane.
drool your much better in every possible way.

LEX: People sleep on planes all the time.
Lois:Not me.

LEX: True love?
BTW: Canon dialogue.
I never found Lex's lines in BatP very convincing.

MRS. COX: splat I am *not* a slave!
Lex treats her, and several other women, as if they are.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: Only 5 behind on the first response of FDK. hyper I was so excited when my email account showed only 1 page of FDK to respond to. It's been at 2+ pages for so long.

Lois hurried out of her bathroom and over to the living room phone as she tied shut her towel around her torso.
Spy-Cams: She’s mixing up the show dance
Yes, I may have thrown out that Lois was barely covered in her towel for my male Readers.
LEX: You meant 'viewers', right?

CAT: Honey, you’re doing it wrong. /hands her card/ Here, I’m holding a seminar next weekend on how to do that properly.
I didn't think Cat went out with mucky guys.

LEX: [happy smile] /Elvis voice/ She loves me sooooo…
The night before...
LOIS: /looks at self in mirror/ No, this one won't work. The skirt's too... /thinks 'short'/

LEX: /watching from his apartment/ 'long'. Definitely.

Next dress...

LOIS: Too low bodice.

LEX: True, better to go with the bodice-less dress.

Next dress...

LOIS: Oh! This is just hideous. Why did I buy this again. /remembers / Right. Gift from my mom. Ugh.

LEX: /crosses Ellen's name off wedding guest list/

Next dress... and so on...

ER: /supplies picture of Kryptonian chastity belt/
CLARK: laugh For when your hero isn't in town.

Oops? I think he got the message.
LOIS: /note to self/ Invent time machine, give Lex poison ivy drawer satchel instead.
ALT-TIMELINE LEX: /scratching/ Nigel, check with my maids and see if they changes laundry soap on me, will you?

/hands Lois card for Assassins’R’Us – now available in a CostMart near you/
LOIS: I choose option # 2. Extended vacation on tropical island with hero of my choice.
BATMAN: I'm Batman!
FLASH: I'm quick!
LOIS: Neither of those are selling points.
GREEN LANTERN: I'm green.
GREEN ARROW: Well, so am I.
LOIS: You boys should really have that checked.
WONDER WOMAN: I won't sexually assault you with my eyes.
OTHER JUSTICE LEAGUERS: Hey!
SUPERMAN: [Linked Image]
BATMAN: You noticed that she said "*sexually* assault you" and "with her eyes".
LOIS: I noticed. Well, Superman, it looks like it'll have to be you.
SUPERMAN: Well, there is the newest member of the team. Lois, meet Carlos the "Jaguar".
JAGUAR: I'm a priest.
LOIS: Who wants to spend hide out on a tropical island with a priest?
JAGUAR: /takes off mask/ Who looks like Clark Kent.
LOIS: Well, then... um... /looks between the two of them/ This is awkward.
SUPERMAN: You'll get as much action with him as you will with me.
LOIS: Assassins R' Us, huh? Sounds promising.

Does that mean she’d be willing to boink him until he’s asleep and she gets to sneak around in his penthouse?
LOIS: No!
EW: But that gives me an interesting idea. wave Hi, Bill. How's Junior?
BRUCE WAYNE: Is your apartment filled with computer equipment and bats?
CLARK: I'm not rich and my lair isn't underground, so I don't have to answer that question. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Continuing on...

Originally posted by Darth Michael:
“I can’t…” she stammered. Clark was out of the city. If Lex flew her out of town as well, she doubted even Superman could trace her watch’s signal.
ER: /reminds Lois/ Oh my. Plus, she’s not allowed to leave the city.
LOIS: Duh! I know that.

LOIS: Ever since Superman… He took me flying and then to a lonely spot in the woods. And then…he…he… /cries/
LEX: hyper

LEX: Oh dear. /makes note to have Mrs. Cox flogged for messing up his concubines’ cycle calendars./
MRS. COX: I knew Lex loved me most.

Caps?
Fixed. Thanks.

Uh-oh. This could end badly.
CLARK: It could. I'm so glad. I don't want Lex's proposal to end 'happily'.

LOIS: Ralph. I…love him?
LEX: Ralph, who?
LOIS: From my office. It's more of a Love/Hate relationship. I love him, but I hates what he does for me.
LEX: Nigel, please send a 'Ralph' from the Daily Planet to the LexCorp Sexual Harassment program. Thanks.
NIGEL: But we don't own the Daily Planet, sir.
LEX: As if that matters...
NIGEL: Yes, sir.
MRS. COX: [Linked Image] You *will* respect women!
RALPH: Yes, ma'am.

So, Lois could sacrifice herself to him and save Metropolis?
EW: [Linked Image]
CLARK: The answer is NO!

Plus, if he’s promising to change, she might actually get a happy and loving marriage?
Not any more than canon Lois would have, being that that was canon dialogue.

Lois smiled with relief. “Can we meet? I need some of your unbiased advice.”
ER: /thinks that's a bad idea/
But my readers have been begging me to get Lois and Clark together, and I always listen to my readers. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I plead the 5th.
Wise move.

EW: Except he's out of town and can't hear her.
JOHN: She could shout really loud.
And underground. It's possible Clark won't hear but Lex will.

And that detail would change Lex's thinking?
Actually, Lex DID suggest a night of intimacy with Lois the previous summer on their 'third' date, but she turned him down.

Setting up dinner half-way around the world does not really seem romantic. Of course maybe I say that because I am getting hungry.
The idea of going to Italy for dinner is romantic; the actuality of it, not so much.

I had forgotten it is probably also wired with surveillance equitment.
[Linked Image]
DR. M: The better to watch the pair mating rituals of the Luckies.

Myabe she should tell someone who will actually do something.
CAT: [Linked Image] Hey!

I never found Lex's lines in BatP very convincing.
CLARK: [Linked Image] That's because he was lying.

Lex treats her, and several other women, as if they are.
MRS. COX: I'll have you know that I'm well paid for my services.
LOIS: She walked right into that one, didn't she?
HENDERSON: That she did. Mrs. Cox, you're under arrest for prostitution or having sex in exchange for money.
MRS. COX: Lex, save me!
LEX: I can't believe I hired someone with such low morals.
MRS. COX: I'll talk. Tell you everything behind Luthor's illegal schemes.
LEX: I'll never doubt you again, Lois. notworthy
LOIS: You better not.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, in canon Mrs. Cox was the key to bringing down Lex. Maybe it was a possible prostitution charge that got her to talk.

John Pack Lambert
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard