Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
The mystery man is right, there's not much time. How will you wrap this up in one more chapter (and possibly an epilogue)? What will happen to clumsy Al? And who is their mysterious and more than slightly creepy guide and associate? Will Intergang be brought down? Will Clark reveal The Secret to Lois? Will Perry join Henderson in a more active role than usual? Will we even get all of the loose ends tied off?

I guess we'll have to tune in next time. Same Vamp-time, same Vamp-channel, right?

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It makes total sense that Lois would be prepared like she is. Yay for her! She recognized that there was a problem and she prepared - better than Clark, despite his Boy Scout upbringing. smile

Seeing Mrs. Kohler sink, Detective Moen flushed as he plugged the burglary as the unmistakable work of Cap Fawcet, the Mad Plumber, for not only had her pool of assets been drained, but her clogs were now missing, and the toilet had been removed, leaving them with absolutely nothing to go on.
ROTFL!

and I see, Terry, that you are a fellow appreciator of the Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest . Well worth reading this year's winners.

K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Lol, I loved Lois' collection of miniature tools. clap She is full of surprises, as always.
Please, post more soon. grovel

KateB
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, more Vampire Murders! I think I may have missed a few updates, but I'm caught up now and looking forward to the big wrap-up. So, are we going to go with the guardian blood spirit thing, or do you have a way to make it all non-supernatural?

And I personally am grateful to mr. creepy rescuer for hitting Clark upside the head with a clue-bat smile An excess of caution will definitely get him into trouble.

Looking forward to part 26 (and possibly epilog, not to mention the part that says "continued in the next story", because really, don't all Nan-fics end like that?)

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Btw, if I get a vote, I'd like to see you get back to Smallville, in the Four Days to Nightfall series... just sayin' smile

Or, maybe, you could do the follow-up to Games People Play, but I guess it doesn't really need one. I'd just like to see the look on Clark's face when he realizes she's known about him for weeks. smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh my! Only one more part and then an epilogue?

"Lois?" Clark was suddenly kneeling beside her. "How do you feel?"

She moaned a little louder. "Keep your voice down," she whispered.
wave

"How come they didn't see you on camera?" Lois demanded.

"I believe you would call it a trade secret, Ms. Lane."
Vampires do not show up on reflection-based implements?

The dark man was silent for a long minute. "That was the beginning," he said. "His death was accidental and unfortunate. The result of too long a time in darkness.
Oh dear. How’re they going to deal with that?

"Do not take too long to decide," he said suddenly. "One can lose a great deal with an excess of caution."

Somehow Clark didn't think he was talking about Intergang. "I take it you speak from experience?" he asked.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I had intended to finish this right away, but it's going to take me a little while. We were tail-ended by a teen driver on July 4th and rammed into the car ahead of us, while sitting at a stop light. I got a whiplash out of it. At first, it seemed as if there was no more damage, except a sore neck, but a month later I woke up with my back and neck in spasms. After fighting with our HMO for a month, somebody finally decided that maybe they had better take a look and see what the problem was. I had an MRI on Thursday, and it appears I have a herniated disk, which probably explains why the problem is slowly getting worse rather than better.

Anyway, to make a long story short (too late, I know <g>) I'm supposed to talk to an orthopedic surgeon next week.

In the meantime, even sitting at my computer is pretty uncomfortable. Also an aching left arm with numb streaks and a completely numb thumb and tingling fingers makes typing a little difficult. I can type, obviously, but it means I can only do a little at a time before I have to stop and rest my arm, neck and back.

I'm going to get the story finished, but it's going to take a little more time than I expected. With luck, maybe it will be finished in time for Halloween.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh dear, Nan! wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For my own selfish story-wanting lesions, I hope you get well soon. smile

In all seriousness, though, I am sorry to hear of your injury. It seems that this has been a bad year for you. Please get well soon.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm sorry to hear that you were injured. I wish you a speedy recovery and not only for my own selfish reasons. laugh

I'm glad Michael pushed this thread back to the top, I thought I had already commented on this part. blush

It just like Lois to be prepared. Here Clark was all ready to reveal himself to her (and the fake vampire) and she saves the day! Go Lois! clap I don't know how you'll be able to wrap this up in one more part either, but I'm excited to see how you do it. I'm beginning to suspect that there might actually BE a vampire in your Vampire Murders story. <cue the scary music>

Good luck with you surgery. Now, you know why my family and I rarely go out on 4th of July (especially after dark). Unlike other places I've lived, people around here explore fireworks in the street. Actually, they spend so much on fireworks, we don't need to leave the house to watch the "official" fireworks because we get a freebee show just watching what I neighbors set off. I can't understand how that's legal.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard