Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#96920 08/19/13 10:15 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Sorry for the delay. It was due to a mixture of lack of finishing Part 138 (now completed), traveling, WiFi availability, and horrible headache. I'll try to post again sometime this week and then back to the regular schedule next week. My apologies for any confusions.

See, Lois didn't dangle from the jaws of death for too long. blush

Comments will be accepted but unfortunately the lag time on responses it very long. smile1

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/06/14 12:11 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. Well the hostage situation is over and everyone is now safe. Phew. My heart can stop pounding.

Then you had to go and set it pounding again when Lois and Clark started talking. Sooo close again. Soooooo close. Please let them talk soon. Please let them kiss and make up and tell the truth.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
frown that Clark got interrupted again. How many times can he be interrupted? This is really, really getting annoying.

In the silence after the sirens had been switched off, Lois’s plea for help reverberated in Clark’s head.
I wish he had returned sooner. He should have left as the ambulance first showed up.

He had taken too long. Had time run out? Had Remy pressed her gun against Lois’s throat once more?
He should never have left Lois alone in such an unsafe position.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He looked into Perry’s office and saw that someone had knocked out Fuentes and Remy and tied them up using computer cable.
Was this Asabi?

In the dark conference room, only Lois and Perry remained.
frown I was thinking Lois was all alone. Perry will keep Lois and Clark from really talking.

Clark gulped. He should never have left.
Why did he leave anyway? It really did not make sense.

“Thank you, Mr. White. I’ll take it from here,” Superman said to Clark’s boss.
grumble at stupid undercover investigations.

since she felt comfortable enough accepting dates with another man
But Clark, she is with you now, she sent Luthor off.

and sending him on dates with another woman.
grumble that was an even stupider idea.

If his twin, her True Clark, did happen to show up, Clark would be out of the running anyway.
frown he believes so little in himself.

Maybe Lois dating Luthor was a mix of trying to make Clark jealous and part fear of moving too fast into an intense relationship with Clark,
frown that Clark does not see the truth.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good part. Speaking of parts, if this had any more twists it would be a braid.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
especially after her relationship with Superman had imploded on her.
And whose fault is that? Clark, why do you intentionally make things so complicated?

He doubted she was serious about Luthor by the way she kept flirting with Clark,
hyper he understands some of the truth.

and gushing on about how amazing Superman was.
frown he does not see this as the praise for him it is meant to be.

Well, she gushed about Superman when she didn’t know he was in the room.
Lois:I knew he was in the room. He just did not know that I knew.

“You know all those times I pictured you touching my chest; it never was quite like this,” Lois said with a nervous laugh.
Superman:You pictured me touching your chest?

Lois:Especially in the last few weeks.

Superman:I thought you moved on past me.

Lois:I could never move beyond you, Clark.

Me, too. Actually, that wasn’t true.
He often imagines taking the bomb away from her?

“You know, it’s time like these that I think maybe I should get a regular, boring job, settle down with a guy who sells insurance, and have two point four kids.”
I think that should be "it's times like these".

“It would make my job easier.”
wallbash Clark, you lunkhead, don't insult her like that.

“I don’t know,” he replied honestly, glad to be returning the topic at hand.
I think that should be "to the topic".

“The box is lead lined, and I cannot see inside. Mr. White’s arguments against it being a nuclear bomb sounded sensible to me
Lois:Did he just admit he was Clark? Can we end the charade now, please?

“If you recall, I volunteered. It was the only way to save…” She paused, moving her gaze from his hands to his eyes. “Clark.”
frown I was so hoping she would sneak in a you before saying Clark.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“In that case, I need to return to her,” Lex said.
What type of craziness is he exhibiting.

How romantic. He left her side when she was strapped with a bomb, but as soon as it was gone…
smile1 he is being exposed as the coward he is.

“Mr. Luthor, sir, it appears as if you could use some medical attention,” said the paramedic, appearing out of nowhere and stepping between Lex and the door to the Daily Planet.
Is this Asabi?

“She’s my date, my responsibility. I need to see her home.”
He has no sense of reality.

The stress of what Lex had lived through must have broken Lex’s normally calm shell.
So Cat has decided this is the real Lex and not an imposter?

“Me?” he gasped, sounding startled. “You couldn’t mean me. I’m not married.”
dance I was right. Oh wait, we already knew that.

“Yeah, my sisters and their families,” Phil said, rolling his eyes. “I’m just kooky Uncle Ph…”
I was totally right.

When they were alone, he wasn’t even acting differently now while in uniform.
Has he not recalled fully how to act differently, does he just lack the will, or does Lois just see more clearly?

How could he believe that she still didn’t know?
She still acts like he is two different people.

He must know that she knew. Why hadn’t he said anything? Why hadn’t she?
frown I was so hoping she would have admitted it fully.

How come it was perfectly all right for him to risk everything for her, but he wouldn’t even let her reciprocate?
He did let her stay behind in the clutches of the bad guys just now though.

Fine, he was the invulnerable one, but still…
He really needs to tell her about the other dimension and that Lois dieing.

Why did their relationship always have to be on his terms?
Now I think she is just being overly grumpy.

It was a nasty habit that she would break him of, if it were the last thing she did.
Some how I don't think things have been on his terms much for the last six months.

At least, he had been considerate enough to remember to cut her bindings before flying off.
When has he ever not been considerate?

Okay, perhaps she was being unfair.
dance Clark is there. No they can talk.

Lois pressed her lips together in annoyance. This whole façade of pretending her partner was two different people, even when they were alone, was way past old.
so just tell him you know.

“I was on the roof waiting for Superman to return from talking to the police. I saw him leave just now and realized that he had bypassed me. So, I ran back down to check on you,” Clark answered, glancing around. He had to know that this was his weakest excuse yet.
It sounds believable to me.

“No, because you kept picking the locks of the handcuffs,” he replied.

Smart aleck.
Actually, it seems logical to me, and was essentially the reason Remy gave.

Clark gazed at her for a moment as if with dumbfounded confusion, as if he had no idea what, when, where, or how she had told him that her date with Luthor was Clark’s punishment for not taking her to Smallville.
That makes her seem extremely petty, especially since he had good reasons to not risk her going back to jail.

Okay, that wasn’t exactly true, but if he wasn’t going to be honest with her, why should she be honest with him?
But he is honest about his relationships with her.

He caressed her jaw with the palm of his hand,
dance touching.

running his thumb across her cheek.
dance more touching.

Clark rested his head against hers and his hand shifted to the back of her neck. “Me, too,” he whispered, tilting his chin to bring his mouth closer to hers.
party he is going to tell her.

“Lois, the truth is I’m really…” Suddenly, he froze.
frown why did he freeze. Why do you keep doing this to us?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Drawing away from her face, he started pulling the rest of the duct tape off her ankles.
frown he was so close. He could have told her.

Lois pressed her lips together in annoyance. Really? Again?
She should just tell him she knows.

She swore in languages she knew no other words in. She could set a clock by that man’s ability not to tell her anything. “You’re really what, Clark?” she asked.
She should have told him she knows, forcing his hand.

“I’ll tell you later,” Clark mumbled as Perry burst through the conference room doors.
grumble stupid Perry. He should have known that they had things they needed to talk about and left them alone. grumble

“There! I got the lights on,” Perry said.
And managed to leave Lois and Clark's relationship in the dark. grumble

On the other hand, Clark didn’t know that Lois had blabbered all to Perry and, personally, she wanted to keep it that way.
I think she should tell him Perry knows.

A minute later, she too heard the sound of footsteps.
Clark is really giving away his secret in every way possible.

The detective looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “Could you inform him to contact me or someone else in the bomb squad about lessons on defusing a bomb in order to keep the evidence intact?”
Mayson: I always said he was a disruptive vigilante who should not be trusted with dealing with crimes. He makes it too easy for the bad guys to get off scot free.

“There won’t be an edition tomorrow, Mr. White,
What has Luthor bought out Henderson too? Nothing will hurt their circulation worse than missing a day. That is the death-knell of a paper.

I am frown that Clark wimped out, again. I was so hoping he would tell Lois. He was so close. Why did he wimp out, again. Isn't 2 times enough?

John Pack Lambert
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Haven't been in a writing mood of late (into my last month and feeling very "babyfull") so instead I'm filling my time FDK'ing.

“Are you sure you don’t have a brother?” she asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Clark told me about your vision about the two supermen,” he replied. “And as far as I know I don’t have a twin nor would I want one.”

“No? I’d have thought you’d like the company,” she said. “Or, in this case, the assistance.”

“Perhaps, at one time, but now I’d worry he’d try to steal…” Clark’s voice faded. This wasn’t the time to admit that Superman still loved her, especially since she had claimed to have moved on to Clark. Evidently, Lois didn’t consider that she and Clark were exclusive, since she felt comfortable enough accepting dates with another man and sending him on dates with another woman. If his twin, her True Clark, did happen to show up, Clark would be out of the running anyway.
Maybe Lois dating Luthor was a mix of trying to make Clark jealous and part fear of moving too fast into an intense relationship with Clark, especially after her relationship with Superman had imploded on her. He doubted she was serious about Luthor by the way she kept flirting with Clark, and gushing on about how amazing Superman was. Well, she gushed about Superman when she didn’t know he was in the room.
Does she still do that since she knows though? Then again, she may think that Superman is the correct identity to be attracted to because he doesn't have a real history on this earth.

“You know, it’s time like these that I think maybe I should get a regular, boring job, settle down with a guy who sells insurance, and have two point four kids.”

For some reason, he couldn’t picture that ever happening. He looked at her skeptically. She returned a sheepish, anxious grin.

“Whatever makes you happy, Lois,” he replied soothingly. Better an insurance salesman than Lex Luthor. Would it be ironic if Clark quit the news business to sell insurance? Probably. “It would make my job easier.”
LOL. Or accounting. Accounting is boring to most and time consuming only part of the time (think January to May).

“Cat!” the voice called again, this time a pair of waving arms joined in. “Cat Grant!”

Her heart rate increased and her mouth went dry. “Phil?” she murmured, taking a few more steps forward. It certainly looked like Phil. Not tall, thinning blond curls, nerdy glasses, pocket protector, incredible stallion of a man in sheep’s clothing. Her whole body flushed with heat as memories of their encounter in the copier room filled her mind. What in the world, was he doing…? Who cared? She ran into his arms, engulfing him in her embrace. “Phil!”
Sounds like her decision not to take that one man up on his offer might have been the best decision for her after all.

It wasn’t the perfume,” Cat said, euphoria flooding her. She squealed with delight that she hadn’t felt since she was a teenager. Not only did Phil feel the same way about her, he wanted to get to know her better. Pushing him back onto the car, with the alarm still blaring, she climbed on top of him and continued covering his face with kisses. “I knew I hadn’t been sprayed, but I was so worried that you…”

“Are you nuts? Any man who needs a drug to fall in love with you is in serious need of a lobotomy. You are Eve and Aphrodite rolled into one. Perfection!” Phil rambled on between her kisses. “Wait. You weren’t sprayed?”

Cat shrugged demurely. “What can I say? I don’t need a pheromone perfume to know when there’s a hunk of prime grade-A meat in the room. When I see something I want, I go for it.”
Yup, she's going to be squarely occupied for the rest of the night. Possibly the rest of the weekend (It was a weekend when Fly Hard happened, right?)

One moment, Superman was there heating up her chest…
Ooooohh... sounds nice.

okay, the duct tape on her chest…
Or not.

Lois couldn’t believe him. Actually, she could. He was so… so… Clark! How in the world had she not seen it sooner? Glasses, ha! When they were alone, he wasn’t even acting differently now while in uniform. How could he believe that she still didn’t know? He must know that she knew. Why hadn’t he said anything? Why hadn’t she?
He either suspects she knows or doesn't care if she does know. Probably a bit of both. Why hadn't they talked about it? Because displaying it to the light of day it too frightening to contemplate.

‘Thanks, Chuck. Love you, too. Don’t hurry back. It’s not like my life was on the line or anything,’ she grumbled in her thoughts, hoping that Clark could telepathically hear her.
He is, but as far as I'm aware he neither knows it, nor do humans have the capacity to project (as far as I know.) It WOULD be interesting to see how long the knowledge that she knows would be kept hidden if both were the case (that he knew of the ability for telepathy and she was telepathic with her near-soulmate).

Still… a strong pair of hands to help would be nice, too.

As if he had read her mind, Clark opened the conference room door and returned. “Lois!” he said in dismay. “What happened to you?”

Lois pressed her lips together in annoyance. This whole façade of pretending her partner was two different people, even when they were alone, was way past old. “I could say the same of you.”
It would get annoying. I'm sure she'll have to keep that facade up for a fair bit longer, though. I can't think of too many instances he could have told her in the first part of Season 2.

“Then, what’s really the matter, Lois?” He caressed her jaw with the palm of his hand, running his thumb across her cheek. “I can tell that you’re angry with me. Why don’t you just spit out the reason.”

How did he do that? How did he know that she was venting her anger about one thing because she was really upset about another? Despite her better judgment, she relaxed into his hand on her cheek.
Has he seen it from her before?

“I’m tired, Clark. I’m tired of all this…” she said, raising her eyes to his. “Pretending.”

Clark rested his head against hers and his hand shifted to the back of her neck. “Me, too,” he whispered, tilting his chin to bring his mouth closer to hers. “Lois, the truth is I’m really…” Suddenly, he froze. Drawing away from her face, he started pulling the rest of the duct tape off her ankles.
I'm guessing her heard someone coming. Otherwise his pullaway it utterly maddening and deserves this emoticon. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

Lois pressed her lips together in annoyance. Really? Again? She swore in languages she knew no other words in. She could set a clock by that man’s ability not to tell her anything. “You’re really what, Clark?” she asked.

“I’ll tell you later,” Clark mumbled as Perry burst through the conference room doors.
Yep, didn't want her venting at him in front of someone else. Guess he wanted to tell her at a time when she can truly go at him.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thank you to everyone who has left comments. I'll respond to them in turn. I apologize for the delay.

I'm too tired to post tonight (Friday), so I'll post Part 134 as soon as I'm able on Saturday. Thank you for your patience. I'm dealing with a temperamental laptop which likes to highlight and delete passages while I'm writing and iffy WiFi. Can't wait to get home.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Went to edit and accidentally hit "quote." oops.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
hyper we should be getting another post soon, I hope. hyper

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
After the Opera

In the silence after the sirens had been switched off,
LOIS: Finally, I started to worry that the aria would never end.
LEX: Umm… Lois, Darling…?

Had Remy pressed her gun against Lois’s throat once more?
Or the Lex-clone had gotten loose and determined that making love would be the best way to distract from their current situation.

He looked into Perry’s office and saw that someone had knocked out Fuentes and Remy and tied them up using computer cable.
clap

“She’s my date, my responsibility. I need to see her home.”
Scared what Lex-0 will do to him otherwise?

ever dating an EMT, firemen
I think that should be a semi-colon instead of a comma.

She didn’t really need to go do George, either.
‘do’ laugh

Pushing him back onto the car, with the alarm still blaring, she climbed on top of him and continued covering his face with kisses.
Is she going to get arrested for indecent exposure?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“What?” Phil said, his eyes widening in alarm. “Cat, I don’t need any kinky stuff. I just want you.”

A large grin spread across Cat’s face. She was going to have to cancel her interview with Inspector Henderson for the next day. She and Phil had some catching up to do.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
After thinking about it, I half wonder if Clark made the comment about wishing Lois would settle down while SM to make sure she does not get too attracted to SM and focuses on her proper interest, Clark.

Still, he really just needs to tell her The Secret.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
KatherineKent: Thanks for reading. smile1
Wow. Well the hostage situation is over and everyone is now safe. Phew. My heart can stop pounding.
Aw. You knew I wouldn't let Lois blow up... like that. wink

Then you had to go and set it pounding again when Lois and Clark started talking. Sooo close again. Soooooo close. Please let them talk soon. Please let them kiss and make up and tell the truth.
Soon? [Linked Image]

Laurach: Thanks for popping in. hyper

Haven't been in a writing mood of late (into my last month and feeling very "babyfull") so instead I'm filling my time FDK'ing.
I'm okay with that. laugh My, I am behind since you've already had the baby. I hope the two of you are still doing well.

Does she still do that since she knows though? Then again, she may think that Superman is the correct identity to be attracted to because he doesn't have a real history on this earth.
What Lois thinks will be discussed shortly (well, shortly, for you, since I'm so behind in my FDK responding... but a long time if one is counting parts from this part... I'll shut up now.)

LOL. Or accounting. Accounting is boring to most and time consuming only part of the time (think January to May).
CLARK: /grabs his head in pain/ oh, the torture. Please, please, I'd much rather sell insurance than read tax forms. Please. evil

Yep, didn't want her venting at him in front of someone else. Guess he wanted to tell her at a time when she can truly go at him.
The problem is, if you wait for the perfect time to tell someone something, fate will usually lend an unhelpful hand. [Linked Image]

Michael: I'll catch up you in order received. My apologies for still running behind. grovel

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thank you again for filling my inbox. smile1
sad that Clark got interrupted again. How many times can he be interrupted? This is really, really getting annoying.
Sorry, I really, really, really, really couldn't resist that one. [Linked Image]

I wish he had returned sooner. He should have left as the ambulance first showed up.
He had something he wanted to say first and got interrupted.

He should never have left Lois alone in such an unsafe position.
CLARK: *She* told me too!

Was this Asabi?
Well, it wasn't Clark.

sad I was thinking Lois was all alone. Perry will keep Lois and Clark from really talking.
PERRY: Do you think I'd let one of my sailors go down with the ship and I'd jump into a life-raft? Is that the kind of captain you think I am?

Why did he leave anyway? It really did not make sense.
I wrote myself into a corner. I was going to have Superman take Fuentes and Remy to "safety" only to have something else happen to them, but I never really liked that option. I couldn't see [this] Clark ever fully agreeable to that plan.

[excited] maybe they will get a chance to talk.
[Linked Image]

At least she still values Superman.
LOIS: Was that ever in doubt?

Not the last few minutes when she needed you most.
SUPERMAN: Hey, even super men need to visit the little boys' room every once in a while.

How could he have done that without tipping off Luthor to the fact that CK=SM?
CLARK: That would be the *other* reason I didn't go with that plan.

He really ought to do this.
wave I know this one!
MARTHA: Me, too.
JONATHAN: Count me in on that number.
JIMMY: Isn't love always complicated?
PERRY: [Linked Image] Kids.

[excited] he understands some of the truth.
Knowing the truth and believing it are two separate things entirely.

sad he does not see this as the praise for him it is meant to be.
Clark's always had trouble with multiple personality jealousy disorder.

Lois:I knew he was in the room. He just did not know that I knew.
LOIS: Lunkhead.

Superman:You pictured me touching your chest?
LOIS: You're kidding me, right?

Lois:Especially in the last few weeks.

Superman:I thought you moved on past me.

Lois:I could never move beyond you, Clark.
LOIS: What? Is there a planet beyond Krypton which has even hotter, more lunkheaded men than you?

He often imagines taking the bomb away from her?
Yep.

I think that should be "it's times like these".
Thanks. Fixed.

Clark, you lunkhead, don't insult her like that.
CLARK: What? She *wanted* the truth. Now, are you saying that she can't *handle* the truth? Make up your mind.

I think that should be "to the topic".
Thanks. Fixed.

Lois:Did he just admit he was Clark? Can we end the charade now, please?
Superman has super hearing, he could have heard Perry say that from the roof, so 'no'.

“If you recall, I volunteered. It was the only way to save…” She paused, moving her gaze from his hands to his eyes. “Clark.”
JOHN: sad I was so hoping she would sneak in a you before saying Clark.
She *is* saying that, but he's taking her words too literally.
CLARK: Oh, is that what she meant?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of FDK Response for John's FDK --
What type of craziness is he exhibiting.
LEX: But she's *my* date!

[happy] he is being exposed as the coward he is.
possibly, but it's not like it could be stuck into a news article without a lawsuit.

“Is this Asabi?
Yes.

He has no sense of reality.
Give him a break. He hasn't lived in reality very long.

So Cat has decided this is the real Lex and not an imposter?
With everything that went on, the 'imposter' kind of slipped from the forefront of her mind.

I was totally right.
Yes. But I couldn't tell you that without spoilers. So, here's your belated 2 points.

Has he not recalled fully how to act differently, does he just lack the will, or does Lois just see more clearly?
Yes, or does he want her to know the truth, so he sees no reason to act differently.

She still acts like he is two different people.
LOIS: You mean he believed *that*? Oscar[tm] here I come!

sadI was so hoping she would have admitted it fully.
There is a time and place for everything. This wasn't it.

He did let her stay behind in the clutches of the bad guys just now though.
CLARK: hyper I'm getting better.
LOIS: Define 'better'.

He really needs to tell her about the other dimension and that Lois dieing.
Yes, that would help on the whole her understanding thing, wouldn't it?

Now I think she is just being overly grumpy.
LOIS: Well, I was just tied up with a bomb on my chest. I have a right to be grumpy!

Some how I don't think things have been on his terms much for the last six months.
CLARK: I've had terms? Really? Why didn't anyone tell me I had those?

[surprised] she admitted to being wrong.
LOIS: To *myself.*

He even saved his arch-enemy because she pled with him to do it.
LOIS: See!

Maybe he was more right than I gave him credit for.
laugh
CLARK: I'll accept any credit I can get.

What good would that have done? He could not really agree to free the bad guys, and didn't have a plan yet.
She didn't know he needed help coming up with a bad plan.

Well, she just told him he should plan and consult with others, that is what he was trying to do.
LOIS: Me! I told him to plan and consult ME!

Clark is there. No[w] they can talk.
They talked when he was SM. peep

so just tell him you know.
LOIS: He *needs* to tell me, so that I know he trusts me!

That makes her seem extremely petty, especially since he had good reasons to not risk her going back to jail.
LOIS: Nobody would have known! Okay, well, granted the Kents would have known, but nobody who would have told the DA in Metropolis.
MARTHA: Jonathan, put down that phone.
JONATHAN: But she *dumped* Jerome on his birthday, Martha! What kind of person does that?

party he is going to tell her.
Correction. He *wants* to tell her.

sad why did he freeze. Why do you keep doing this to us?
He heard something and I'm an [Linked Image]. It's how I pay my dues.

sad he was so close. He could have told her.
And her yelling, "You're Superman, Clark?!" wouldn't have given him away to Perry (or whoever else might have been coming) and the possibly awake robbers in Perry's office?

She should just tell him she knows.
This isn't the time or place.

grumble stupid Perry. He should have known that they had things they needed to talk about and left them alone.
PERRY: You're welcome for turning the power back on.

“There! I got the lights on,” Perry said.
JOHN: And managed to leave Lois and Clark's relationship in the dark.
Wow, I didn't realize how poetic that was! peep

I think she should tell him Perry knows.
Oh, THAT will go over really well.
LOIS: Oh, Clark, I know that you moonlight in tights and I told Perry, but don't worry, I won't tell anyone else. Perry was just a mistake.

Clark is really giving away his secret in every way possible.
To *Lois*. Is this such a bad thing?

Mayson: I always said he was a disruptive vigilante who should not be trusted with dealing with crimes. He makes it too easy for the bad guys to get off scot free.
CLARK: Why was I attracted to her in the first place.
CANON MAYSON: /purring/ Oh, Clark, you're so big and strong and brave, not like that Superman fellow.
CLARK: Oh, right.

“There won’t be an edition tomorrow, Mr. White,
JOHN: What has Luthor bought out Henderson too? Nothing will hurt their circulation worse than missing a day. That is the death-knell of a paper.
Henderson means that if they don't leave to let him do his job, then the building could blow up from the undiscovered bomb, then there won't be a paper tomorrow.

I am sad that Clark wimped out, again. I was so hoping he would tell Lois. He was so close. Why did he wimp out, again. Isn't 2 times enough?
CLARK: I've only wimped out twice? Wow, I thought it was worse than that.
EW: There's a reason behind my madness, besides the fun aspect, that is.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I could see her accusing Clark of cheating to get his Kerth Nomination in WoS.
Except he just told the really moving story of old people. At least the way Lois told it, it did not sound like much of an investigation, and no evidence at all of "Super cheating" in any way. Of course, it may have involved more than Lois was willing to admit.

So, you think he should still try to have a relationship with THIS Lois if he were able to save her True Clark? Nah, I can't see him living with the guilt of leaving True Clark Lois-less.
Lois is not a thing or a prize. She should get to decide which Clark she wants to be with.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: I'm feeling good about my chances of catching up. smile1 Oh, crap. The fates just heard me, didn't they? eek
LOIS: Finally, I started to worry that the aria would never end.
LEX: Umm… Lois, Darling…?
laugh

Or the Lex-clone had gotten loose and determined that making love would be the best way to distract from their current situation.
Maybe Lois sneezed and he went to bring her a tissue.

[surprised that someone is moving in on Clark's territory]
BATMAN: What? Fuentes didn't say anything about me.

PERRY: Don’t worry, Lois. With the bomb taped to your chest like that, you won’t feel a thing when it goes off. Hush Hush…
Nah, it was more like....
PERRY: If this was really dangerous, he wouldn't have been carrying it around all night. Clark will return any minute and... Oh, lookie, Superman's here. Gotta go! [Linked Image]

Yes, but that would have endangered the criminal.
LOIS: Oh, he better not even *think* about going there!
LEX: /sigh/ She's so wonderful, isn't she?

He could also have carried a piece of metal and decapitated Remy on the way through.
SUPERMAN: /pulls out dos and don'ts and hands list to ER/ Don't 'Kill'. Do 'Lois'. Hey, I didn't write that there.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

What if he cut Lois’s dress open on the backside and the armpits and took dress and bomb away?
SUPERMAN: But that would leave Lois semi-naked and me elsewhere with a bomb.
LOIS: /wryly/ Sounds about how things usually end up with us.

“Perhaps, at one time, but now I’d worry he’d try to steal…”
Lois. Yeah, I can see why he’d prefer a son.
I'm sorry. What? confused

LOIS: [starts to dial Dr. Friskin's number]
LEX: I don't know. That sounds like what 'exclusive' means to me, except that the woman is supposed to be the one who dates other guys.

LOIS: [has GREAT idea] I’ll get a bigger bed. We can share.
CLARK: I don't want to sleep with True Clark.
LOIS: Who said anything about sleeping?

Oh dear. /waits for him to stutter apologies/
For never touching her chest the way she wanted?

Awww… that’s what his mouth is for.
SUPERMAN: Uh... can I get rid of the bomb first?

Shouldn’t that be ‘settle down with an accountant and sell coffee and books’?
LOIS: Now, that *does* sound better than having all those kids.

Ralph finds himself out of a job and has to start selling insurance policies door to door.
LOIS: I didn't say "any" insurance salesman.

I think Lex will have to claim that he got drugged and stuff while up there if Lex-C keeps that up.
Well, he just got shot.
LEX: I was in shock and had no idea what I was saying.
LEX-C: Yes, I ... /gets sock stuffed in mouth/

BOB: We’ve got an 10-79-L.
SRGT: /rolleyes/ Can’t Superman handle it? Last time I dealt with a 10-79-L, she kicked me where it hurts when I accidently touched her below the armpit while disarming the bomb.
BOB: That’s why you’re supposed to wear a cup in your supporter when answering a 10-79-L. Don’t they teach you youngsters anything in Police training these days?
rotflol That's great!

“Well, for the moment,” Bill replied with a slight chuckle.
ER: [agrees] Just give it a couple of days.
HENDERSON: Days? Yeah, sure. If you think she'll last that long.

Scared what Lex-0 will do to him otherwise?
LEX-C: [Linked Image] Plus, I was promised I could kiss her when I returned her to her doorstep. If I don't do that, then I don't get the kiss.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I'm not kissing you.

I think that should be a semi-colon instead of a comma.
Thanks. Fixed.

Maybe a comma after ‘her’.
This one too. Thanks.

Some virginal sacrifice?
CAT: /looks around/ Nope. Don't see any virgins here.

Copier Guy? But why would he show up?
PHIL: I heard that there was a bomb in your copier room and I rushed right over.

So, he’s got some big screw drivers in his toolbelt?
CAT: [Linked Image] Maybe.
PHIL: [Linked Image]

I thought he had gone back to Houston?
Soon, not yet.

Is she going to get arrested for indecent exposure?
Depends on who's car it is.
JIMMY: I'll just wait while you finish up.
RALPH: Me, too.
WALLY: And me.
EDUARDO: Cat, get off my car. Guys, grow up.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard