Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Delightful. Really fun. I enjoy both shows and this was a nice crossover.

I also enjoyed your take on the answer to the season cliffhanger.

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Now I have to go watch "Castle" as I haven't seen any of those. It sounds as if it's well worth watching.

Good job with Lois and Clark - I'm so glad he told her this time (of course, he needed a big fat nudge from Beckett and Castle first.) I'm sure that they lived happily ever after. laugh

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
So glad you wrote the last crossover! Because of that fic I started watching all the episodes from season two that I missed.

Writing TOGOM from this angle makes perfectly good sense, no one knew who Lois and Clark were at the club and most of those folks did not want to be known as frequenters of such an establishment so they wouldn’t admit to being there. Castle and Beckett were right to get to both of them as quickly as they did.

I always thought Clark was being incredibly lunkheaded not telling her the truth than! mad

By the way, this was the best and most intelligent twist on TOGOM yet!

The voices for Castle and Beckett were spot on! Hey, do you know something we don't? Will Kate accept Richard's ring? That was quite a season cliff-hanger. dance

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it.

I must admit I've been looking forward to this and was so pleased to see it was a crossover with Castle.

Loved your banter between Castle and Beckett, it was spot on and I could hear their voices in my head.

Now, all I want to see is the turnaround in 2013 when Lois and Clark call on their friends Castle and Beckett ... because I'm convinced that they will have recognised them once they became friends some time in the future. Lois and Clark are also pretty intelligent and have had experience of time travel. They will figure it all out and are just waiting for that time when they go to visit and Castle and Beckett act just that bit differently!!!!

Pretty please. *tries to look like a cute little girl that cannot be resisted*

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."
Kerth
Kerth
I like that - Castle and Beckett are exactly the right people for this one, though given Clark's photographic memory I'd imagine he was VERY confused when he ran into them nearly 20 years later.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Never saw Castle but got the gist. Cute.

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Thanks to those who enjoyed my latest TOGoM effort.

It was fun trying to find another way to incorporate Castle and Beckett into Lois and Clark's world.

I have no insider information as to how Castle is going to resolve their latest cliff hanger beyond what is out there already. Actually I know less than most.

There are some photos of the upcoming first episode for the season on YouTube, and lots of chatter amonst those who play on the Castle sites (which I have no idea where they are).

The consenses seems to be that Beckett accepts the proposal but does go to DC for the job. The actress who played Cuddy on House plays Agent Rachael McCord for a three episode arc at the beginning of the new season. She is the senior agent who Beckett trains under.

Signed for a three episode arc tells me that something will happen by episode three to cause Beckett to realize that she belongs back at the 12th and her friends and family in New York.

Stana Katic herself gave me the opportunity to give Beckett a haircut. In interviews at events this past summer, Stana has been seen with her hair cut to shoulder length. Possibly because of her role in the movie CBGB.

Thanks again to those who are willing to try the merging of two special shows.

Tank (who can only restate the obvious; if you liked Lois and Clark you will like Castle)

Kerth
Kerth
smile1

Once again, a great story!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm another one who hasn't seen Castle yet (and I've been ducking tomatoes from my friends for years because of this) and now I want to...*sigh* Another series to catch up on wink

Was funny and cute. The first line made me laugh because it was all about *drumroll* HAIR! Snarf! rotflol

Thumbs up!

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tank,

I have to admit that when I saw T.O.G.O.M. I almost didn't read it. I know, it is like a tradition with you and I have to say that it was an exceedingly pleasant surprise to find that it was a Castle crossover. I am happy to say that since you posted that first one I have watched every show and am now a fan. The parallels with L&C are amazing. Keep up the good work big guy.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
*rushes into the story thread and snatches story*

*rushes out of story thread, cackling evilly*

"It's mine! All mine!"

[pause]

*rushes into feedback thread*

"Thanks, Tank!"

*rushes out of feedback thread*

*places precious bundle of joy into Archive upload queue with happy sigh*

party party party

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This has to be one of the best TOGOM stories I have read. Finally someone noticed the lack of blood.

John Pack Lambert
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Thanks again for any and all who indulged this old man's latest efforts.

For those of us who have waited for so long for other shows which could give us the kind of enjoyment that Lois and Clark gave us; Castle was a breath of fresh air.

Watching the episodes as they came out every week was a pleasure but I also found that rewatching the DVDs or the reruns was equally engaging.

Because of the similarities between the shows characters and situations crossovers between them are a natural. The only difficulty to navagate it is the time differentual between the settings and the leads.

I can't recommend the show enough.

And for those who were curious as to what Labrat was about; she has my express permission to take any story that I've posted on the message boards and pass it on to the archives if she so desires. I'm just to lazy to do it for myself.

Tank (who says to KatherineKent(Beckett?)... maybe)

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Tank:

If nothing else, rather than going through them remembering what happened in 1996. Might I suggest writing a story inviting Lois and Clark to Castle and Beckett's wedding?

"It would be so cool!" (To quote Rick.)

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Tank!
T.O.G.o. M. 2013 – With a Little Help from Their Friends
So, ensemble show?

She took a few minutes to finish up her makeup; not too much, but enough to cover up the flaws.
Like the scar from the bullet that went through her cheeks and shattered her lower jawbone? Boy, she was so ticked off at being only able to slurp food through a straw for 6 months.

Clark was her best friend and she enjoyed his company, even when they weren’t on a story. Why complicate things by dating someone.
They could try being friends with benefits.

“I can’t believe you cut my hair!”

Detective Kate Beckett looked at her reflection in the steam misted bathroom mirror. A look of dejected disgust was on her face.
Huh. And hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard