Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Love that LL is feeling something. Very much reminds me about Lois's first feelings for Clark in LST.Keep it coming!Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! LL's feelings are an welcome sight.

Query: Just how close are we to the end?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She'd lost control , but then again she knew the concept of her having control had at best been an illusion that the others were willing to entertain – only because they trusted that she hated her captors enough to want them dead.
It's said that LL has been warped so badly. But I guess the horrific abuse she suffered could cause this change in her.

She hated herself for being obsessed because she knew that she was not interested in him that way. He wasn't even human. It was grotesque – an alien and an earthling – an abomination, even.
Miscegenation of the worst type! laugh

I can't have him – I don't want him, but I sure as hell don't want her to have him.
I love this. The soulmate bond calls out to her. But she has been damaged.

The truth is, the tenderness and obvious love between the Clarks and the Loises was what was drilling this hole of yearning in her soul. While she couldn't imagine sharing herself in any way, she still deep down longed for that … for that look – for it to be meant for her. From one who seemingly was meant to be with her.
Awwww.... LL has been horribly damaged. But perhaps, just perhaps, with the way she is wondering this, there is a thread of hope? Perhaps she could learn to not-hate Kal-El?

The sense of losing something very valuable, having it stripped away by her unwitting 'twins' left her feeling anxious and tense. But the idea of having him share that– made her even sicker, so what did she do? Do nothing and let them have these moments with him? Moments that belonged to her?
I love this. I just love it. The drama, the angst, the tension - you do it so well.

Zara knew what it was like to suffer at the hands of 'Lord Kal'. She never defied him – she had submitted to red radiation under his threat that if she didn't, he would have killed scores of earth people. Zara had bled for humanity.
Interesting backstory that we never saw. Zara is a character to be respected.

“Isn't Kal-El the rightful ruler?”

“He will not be ruler. He says he cannot rule those who did this to him."
Gee, he'll just have to kick all the New Kryptonians off Earth and stay there on Earth himself, then. He'll have to work with LL to restore human society. wink

“Will he stay here, on earth?”

“Only he can answer that. I imagine if he did, he would live in seclusion. I know he would not ever hurt you or anyone else.”
But, Kal-El, you're needed! There is so much you could do with those Kryptonian powers? Why waste your time in seclusion?

“He knows, Lois. Kal-El will never trouble you. Of that, I have no doubt.”
But what if LL, like Lois in "Long Strange Trip", wants to be troubled? Of course, that will take a long time for her to get to that level.

What's going to happen next? Will our heroes have to face down and depose the evil Lord Clone-El? How can they do that? What about getting rid of the rest of the Kryptonians of similar mindset? What if LL and Lois and Kal-El become prisoners of Clone-El? Actually, what if all of the universe-travellers do? What will Clone-El do when he sees that he has doppelgangers?

Eagerly awaiting more!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
only because they trusted that she hated her captors enough to want them dead. She was a useful leader in her singleminded intent.
So, a glorified bow figure?

She wrapped her arms around herself, remembering the way Kal-El had smiled – and it had been a genuine friendly expression, shared with Lane, of all people. She hated herself for being obsessed because she knew that she was not interested in him that way
She certainly doesn’t sound jealous at all. Poor thing. comfort [Linked Image]

But... if he was meant to be hers, then he couldn't be Lane's. Lane had her prince charming. She didn't need to keep a collection.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She never defied him – she had submitted to red radiation under his threat that if she didn't, he would have killed scores of earth people. Zara had bled for humanity.
Is it possible that he’s more deranged than Caligula?

“I must find one with honor to join me in leading. Kal-El is perfect for this, however he will not agree.”

“Can't you order him to do it if he abdicates?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
More, More!! smile1 hyper

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard