Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Last time on As the Cape Flaps…er… in Part 129 of Wrong Clark…

Cat Grant and Inspector Bill Henderson had snuck into the Daily Planet and communicated with Clark via “lip reading” and hand signals. Clark had let them know the condition of the hostages and about the bomb. When they left, Bill discovered the three other gunmen downstairs in the Advertising department, gift wrapped care of Asabi, and a dead getaway driver in the Night Cleaning van down in the parking garage. And now… What Lois saw and heard...

Part 130

Belly of the Beast

Some minutes earlier…

“You have a lot of nerve, Miss Lane. Not good judgment, but a lot of nerve,” the leader of the robbers said to Lois, jerking her away from Perry’s computer and back over to the conference room.

Apparently, and much to her chagrin, the bad guys already knew who their hostages were. Since this man had no qualms shooting Lex, there was a psycho element to this office robbery. She could no longer call this thug a ‘terrorist’, because clearly he had no interest in political matters, only money. What was he doing with a nuclear bomb, then?

Clark was looking through the other doors out into the newsroom when they entered the conference room. What he was looking at, she had no idea, but something must have caught his attention to take him away from watching her like a hawk in Perry’s office, per his norm.

As soon as the leader brought her back, Clark turned away from the other doors and crossed the room to her. “Are you all right, Lois?”

She answered him with a weak smile, still embarrassed that she had forgotten that with the system down, no one would be able to receive her ‘S.O.S.’ e-mail. She recalled the reason they’d switched to the new system too. That loud annoying beeping noise, while they waited for messages to be sent, had disrupted the newsroom and given Perry more than one headache when the whole newsroom was full of beeps. She remembered him screaming, “This is no way to run a newsroom; this is worse than electric typewriters!” on more than one occasion.

“I’m beginning to think that you were right about our uninvited guests,” the leader said to his gun-happy female sidekick. “Do you have any more of those handcuffs?”

The woman pulled out another pair with a little too much glee, especially for her usually dour expression.

“I don’t trust these two,” the leader said of Lois and Clark. “They somehow got out of their handcuffs the first time. Make it more difficult for them.”

The gun-woman shoved Lois so her back was against Clark’s back.

“No,” the leader said. “Since they like to walk around, let’s make her his human shield. It will stop either of them from doing anything else stupid, if it puts his girlfriend at risk.”

Lois glared at him. Why did everyone naturally assume that she and Clark were dating?

The woman nodded, turned Clark around, placed Lois’s back to his chest, and wrapped his arms around her waist, so that he was holding her in a tight, yet comfortable, embrace with their arms crisscrossed in front of her. Then she used, not one, but two pairs of handcuffs to make sure Lois would stay put. If it weren’t for the handcuffs, the guns, and the bomb, Lois might have enjoyed this position.

“You do know that this means, if we sit down, I’ll have to sit in Clark’s lap,” Lois complained.

The leader pushed against Clark’s back sending them both stumbling across the conference room. Thankfully, Clark’s balance kept them on their feet.

Lex stood up. “This is unacceptable. I am Lois’s date for the evening. That man is merely her co-worker, her partner. If anyone needs to be her shield, it should be me!”

Lois shot Lex a ‘shut up’ glare for his gallant, yet jealous, effort at the same time Perry tugged at his cuff mate’s elbow to make him sit back down.

“I found it,” the leader whispered to the woman, ignoring Lex’s outburst. “They’re bringing the equipment back up, but time is definitely a factor now. Get down there and help.”

“What about them?” she asked, pointing her gun into the conference room.

“If anyone tries anything, shoot to kill,” the leader responded and started to shut the door. He paused and gave Lois a pointed look. “Anyone.” He closed the door behind him.

Clark shifted their positions to put himself between Lois and Perry’s office where the robbers were, making himself her shield instead of vice versa.

“How exactly is that woman supposed to ‘shoot to kill us if we do anything’ and ‘go down and help’ at the same time?” Jimbo questioned.

“I believe he said ‘I’ll shoot to kill’,” Lois explained.

“This is our chance,” Jimmy said, leaning forward. “There are six of us; I say we make a break for it. With the crazy lady downstairs, there will only be the ringleader up here with us.”

“Yes, the ringleader who shot Luthor,” Clark cautioned as he moved Lois and himself back to the main conference room doors. “And has a dirty bomb.”

Jimmy scowled. “Right. His bomb.”

“He has it hanging from his belt as if it were a beeper,” Lois grumbled. “I wish we knew if it were real. I don’t understand what it’s for. He’s clearly not a terrorist.”

Clark shook his head, and then asked softly, almost whispering in her ear, “What did you do in there?”

“He had me pull up the architectural plans for the Daily Planet. They’re looking for money,” she replied, tilting her head so she could look at Clark’s face. “I stole this from him.” She tossed a wadded up ball of paper across the room at Perry and Lex, since she couldn’t examine it in her current predicament.

“What is it?” Jimmy asked.

“A diagram of these offices,” Perry replied, pressing it flat. “With a very familiar name: Dragonetti.”

Lois nudged Clark’s shoulder. “Turn around, will you, so I can face the others?” she insisted.

“Just a minute,” Clark murmured.

“As I told you earlier, Dragonetti built this building, before the Daily Planet bought it,” Perry explained. “It was rumored, back when I was a cub reporter, that Dragonetti had a hidden vault in the building somewhere, but nobody’s ever found it.”

“Do you think Dragonetti’s vault is still in the building?” Lois asked, glancing out into the newsroom to determine what Clark was looking at, but she didn’t spot anything new.

“I always thought it was a tall tale, like that mess Geraldo got himself into that time,” Perry said. “But maybe there’s something to it.”

“These men certainly believe there is,” Lex added. He was sounding much stronger than he had before she volunteered to help the robbers with their computer problem. “Now that I know it’s money they want, all I’ll need is five minutes alone with these thieves, and I’ll make a deal to buy our freedom.”

Lois was glad Clark relented and saved Lex’s life. Clark didn’t need the extra stress of taking upon himself such life and death decisions. Not that Lex deserved to have his life spared, but if he had died, how in the hell would he be alive for her to reveal on the front page what an underhanded, deceitful, scoundrel Lex really was? Oh, sure, she guessed it was possible to do an exposé on a dead man, but it wasn’t nearly as fulfilling as being the one who sent him off to jail. Nor was it as prize winning. She knew she should feel more compassion towards Lex as she had when she discovered he had been sick in bed all last weekend. The compassion was still there, but she refused to waste it on this slimy excuse for a human being, especially since she had learned that on top of trying to kill Clark, Lex was now plotting to destroy the Daily Planet. Was he trying to murder everything she loved? What would be next? Her fish?

“They have no reason to trust you, Lex,” Perry admonished him. “Once they learn who you are, as Jimmy suggested earlier, they’ll use you to steal your fortune.”

“They already know who we are,” Lois said, shifting her and Clark’s position slightly so she could face the others more.

To compensate, Clark shifted his head to the other side of hers, so that he was still looking out the conference room doors. He started shaking his head violently ‘no’. He was still looking intently into the newsroom. Had their shift in position put him out of line for viewing something?

She was about to ask what he was doing but then figured he must be concentrating on something with his x-ray vision or super hearing or whatnot, and it was best not to disturb him. He had better not keep her in the dark once he was done, though. Something must be up. She wished he would share what it was that he saw, but knew he must be keeping quiet for a reason.

“How do you know they know, darlin’?” Perry asked.

“The leader knew my name, so he probably already knows he shot the Lex Luthor,” Lois continued. She bet it had been that photo in Cat’s column, which had given them away.

“Let’s hope not,” Lex responded. “It’s the one chance we have left.”

“I haven’t given up on Superman,” Lois responded, and then glanced down at Clark’s hands. He was opening and closing them as if they were stiffening up on him, but that didn’t make any sense. Why would Superman have stiff muscles from sitting around all evening? It wasn’t as if the handcuffs were pinching him. If someone had Kryptonite, she was going to get seriously mad.

“Me, either,” Perry piped in. “Kent, something have your attention out there?”

They all heard the ding of the elevators as the female gunman ran out, heading straight into Perry’s office. “Fuentes!” she called to the leader.

Well, they now knew two names.

“Something’s up,” Clark said, glancing over at the doors from the conference room directly into the Chief’s office. “Jimmy, why don’t you two see if you can casually move closer and learn something?”

Jimbo nodded, and stood up.

“I’m not getting closer to that psycho lady,” Jimmy insisted, and Jimbo ended up rolling his cousin’s chair along with him to that doorway.

“What’s she saying?” Lois hissed.

Jimbo waved for her to be quiet.

Lois felt Clark moving his right hand around in circles. Was he feeling all right? Finally, his hand stopped gyrating and he caressed her stomach. This wasn’t the time for that, she reminded him with a sharp elbow to his gut.

“Superman,” Jimbo said, turning away from the door to Perry’s office. “He did something to the guys downstairs.”

“What?” Lois gasped. “Impossible.”

“Nothing’s impossible,” Clark mumbled, nudging down his glasses as he looked at the floor.

“Why is it impossible, Lois?” Jimmy asked. “That is what Superman does, after all.”

Lois gaped at Jimmy, before she found words. “Because Superman would rescue us first before taking out the gunmen,” she replied, trying to make her answer sound like the obvious one.

“Not since there’s a nuclear bomb involved, Lois,” Perry countered. “I’m sure he’d want to secure that and Metropolis’s safety, before rescuing us.”

“I’m going to sit down,” Clark announced and without further adieu, pulled out a chair and did just that.

Lois, being strapped to his chest, sat down in his lap. “Don’t try anything funny,” she warned.

“I don’t feel like laughing, Lois,” he murmured, tightening his arms for an extended moment and resting his chin on her shoulder.

Lois could tell that something was bothering him. It was bothering her too. In her dream, the one where Ralph attacked her and she married Jimbo, Lex Luthor had confessed loving her just before he died while they were being held hostage at the Daily Planet. Clark stopped that from happening, either the confession or the dying. She didn’t know what was supposed to happen next, but whatever it was, it wasn’t supposed to be this. She felt lost without her visions to guide her. She hated that she had become dependent on them, after telling herself repeatedly that she wouldn’t. These visions were cutting into her edge, into her reporter instincts. She felt vulnerable because of them and vulnerable without them.

“If Superman captured the gunmen, then how are they going to open Dragonetti’s vault?” Jimmy asked. “And if they can’t get the vault open, what are they going to do with us? We’ve seen their faces.”

As if in answer to Jimmy’s questions, the door opened and a furious leader and his associate pointed and cocked their guns at them. “All right,” the leader, Fuentes, said. “Which one of you contacted Superman?”

“How in the hell could we have accomplished that?” Lois asked dryly. “We’re handcuffed together, some of us more so than others, we have no phone service, and you shut down our computer system so we can’t even send out e-mails.”

“Superman e-mails?” Jimbo asked, sounding very impressed.

“No,” Lois groaned. “He’s faster than any e-mail message.”

“Lois,” Clark cautioned, tightening his hold of her once more. “What my partner is trying so eloquently to say is: none of us have spoken to anyone but you all evening.”

“Then how did he find out about us?” Fuentes asked. “Did you signal to him out the window? Wave to him as he flew by?”

Lois scoffed. “No.”

Fuentes didn’t buy her answer, and aimed his gun directly at her. Clark turned their swivel chair, so Lois wasn’t facing the man head-on.

“Sorry, I just pictured myself waving a handkerchief out the window as he flew by, saying ‘Oh, Superman!’ as if I were some damsel in distress from a castle turret,” Lois explained, raising her voice into that baby doll fake voice she used whenever she was pretending to be herself. “It’s a preposterous idea. He probably flew by and something caught his attention, something like you shooting Lex. Superman has pretty good hearing.”

“Hush,” Clark murmured into her ear.

“Well, this certainly puts a kink into our plans,” Fuentes admitted.

“Did you find it? Dragonetti’s vault?” Jimmy asked.

“I’ll double the money in that safe if you release us unharmed,” Lex offered.

“From what I’ve heard, I’d be better off out there broke with the cops on my tail than rich with you after me, Mr. Luthor,” Fuentes replied, shifting his gun to Lex.

From what he’s heard?’ What did this Fuentes guy know about Lex’s bad dealings? And why hadn’t any of her sources said one word to her about these rumors? Okay, true, she hadn’t told anyone outright, besides Cat, that she was looking into Lex, but still… Yes, definitely time for some new sources. She really needed to contact Louie about helping her find some new guys. She needed a source who really knew stuff and how to get it if he didn’t.

“Luckily, all’s not lost. I still have my back-up plan,” Fuentes went on, lifting up his jacket and displaying his bomb. “Since Superman does have such super hearing, I hope he hears this. I’m going to bring that equipment upstairs, while Remy watches you. If any of you flinch, she’ll shoot. If she sees a hint of red cape, she’ll shoot all the hostages. If Superman interferes in any way, shape, or kind with me getting that money, I’ll detonate the bomb and goodbye Metropolis. Got it?”

“Got it,” Clark murmured, everyone else just nodded.

“Good,” Fuentes said, returning to Perry’s office and shutting the female gunmen, named Remy apparently, in the conference room with them.

Well, they now knew three names. Fat lot it would do them at this rate.

Lois shifted her position on Clark’s lap to glance over their shoulders back at Remy, the woman with the gun, who had tied them up like a pretzel. She was still standing guard at the door leading into Perry’s office.

“We need to negotiate,” Lois whispered ever so faintly into Clark’s ear.

“We’re not in a position to negotiate,” he mumbled back.

“Maybe if Superman…”

“No!” Clark said adamantly, sitting up straighter. “You heard what he said they would do if Superman showed up.”

“You didn’t even hear my idea yet. What is it with you? Why is it always your way, or no way?” she snapped.

A helicopter with a spotlight flew by, cutting off Clark’s response.

“What is he doing?” Remy grumbled walking to the window and looking up at the helicopter. “Damn. It’s too early.”

“Looks like they’re leaving by helicopter,” Lois whispered.

“It isn’t their helicopter,” Clark whispered. “MPD knows they’re here.”

“What? How?” Lois sputtered.

Remy glanced over at them and then turned her back towards the windows to stare at them. She continued to keep her eyes on Lois as she strutted back to Perry’s office. She picked up the walkie-talkie from the bookcase by the door. “The helicopter’s here,” she told Fuentes.

Clark moved their chair closer to the conference table and all the hostages leaned in to hear him. “Lois, did you remember to feed your cat?” he asked.

“You have a cat, Lois?” Luthor asked.

“Long hair, very beautiful. Lois keeps it immaculately groomed,” Clark clarified with a knowing look at the Chief, who nodded once with understanding.

“What’s his name?” Jimbo asked.

“Grant,” Lois grumbled.

“Oh, like…” Jimbo started before Jimmy elbowed him. Jimbo coughed. “Hugh Grant?”

“No, General Grant. Closet Civil War nut, that’s me,” Lois said with a fake embarrassed grin. “Yeah, I fed her, Clark. What about it?”

“Oh, good, I just know that sometimes you get busy and forget things, and with your date with Luthor tonight…” Clark said, glancing over at the man. He should be able to communicate to Lois and Perry knowing what he was saying, but not the others. Well, maybe Jimmy. Who knew what Luthor would do to try to get in good with their captors? “You know how I had to take care of her while you went away last week…well, she and my German Shepherd Bill, got along really well. I was surprised.”

“She is a bit of a slut, that cat of mine,” Lois retorted. “She’ll ask anyone, and I mean anyone, to pet or cuddle with her.”

“I know the feeling,” Clark grumbled, and got an elbow to his gut from Lois for his remark.

“I’m sure you didn’t want to hinder their progress, son,” Perry said, and Clark gave a sharp nod.

“When did you get a dog, CK?” Jimbo asked.

“Not too long ago, Jimmy… Jimbo. You know how I’ve always had a fondness for dogs, especially ones with sharp teeth,” Clark replied. “And after my recent string of break-ins…”

“You should’ve gotten a pit-bull,” Jimmy suggested with a wink. “A friend of mine has one. They’ve got a pretty mean reputation, but they’re really quite loveable.”

Clark smiled, rising to the bait. “Well, I had a pit-bull all lined up for my protection and then I learned it was a pretty unreliable one.”

Lois gave him another elbow to the gut, but it had been worth it. At least, Jimmy chuckled.

“Lois, honey, Kent can’t help being handcuffed to you any more than you can, so be nice,” Perry warned.

“Me?” Lois gasped.

“I’m good,” Clark defended himself, or was it Lois? He knew he deserved those elbows to the gut, besides they weren’t hurting him any. He’d rather have her constant elbows in his gut than have her handcuffed to her date.

“What do you mean ‘he can’t land on the roof’?” Remy said into the walkie-talkie. “I thought you had our escape route mapped out, Fuentes?”

Lois glanced over at Remy, who had the walkie-talkie to her ear and was nodding her head as if listening to what her boss was telling her. Lois leaned forward, pulling Clark with her as she whispered to Perry, “A helicopter can’t land on this roof?”

Perry shook his head after a quick look at Remy.

“Not enough clearance,” Clark agreed.

“We need to contact Superman,” Lois whispered.

“And say what exactly? ‘Stay away’? Because he’s not going to chance our lives and all of those in Metropolis just to say ‘hi’, Lois,” Clark reminded her.

“No,” Lois replied snidely. “Not just to say ‘hi’, Clark. I don’t know, maybe bargain with them.”

“Superman doesn’t negotiate with terrorists,” Perry said, thankfully taking the words out of his mouth. Clark was glad he had Perry on his side.

“They’re not terrorists, Perry, they’re robbers, armed robbers with hostages,” Lois replied. “And the police negotiate with them all the time to save hostages’ lives. Why not Superman?”

“Superman doesn’t negotiate,” Perry reaffirmed. “He’s a man of action.”

Personally, Clark felt like ‘the man of melted steel' for all the lack of action that he was currently capable of.

Remy glared at them. “Keep it down!” she ordered.

Perry coughed, and waved their agreement. Clark could tell the Chief was embarrassed, because his voice had risen.

Remy returned to her conversation with Fuentes on the walkie-talkie, stepped into Perry’s office, and shut the door between her and the hostages.

“Superman leaves negotiating to the professionals, Lois,” Clark said softly.

“That’s what I’m afraid of,” Lois replied.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jimmy asked. “Don’t you trust the MPD, Lois?”

“Let’s just say, I’m not such a big fan since my arrest,” Lois grumbled.

Clark figured there was more to it than that, but he’d ask her about it later.

“What can Superman give them that the MPD can’t?” Jimbo asked.

“Guaranteed safe passage out of here. Plus, he can open that vault with one punch of his fist,” Lois said.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Luthor said, speaking up for the first time since their discussion about Lois’s ‘cat’. “Do you think he’d do it?”

“No,” Clark replied at the same time Lois said, “Yes.”

Lois shifted her position to scowl at him. “Yes.”

No!” Clark repeated, glaring right back.

“Not even to get a possible dirty nuclear bomb out of Metropolis and save all of our lives?” Lois returned.

Clark hesitated before responding in a calmer tone. “Superman doesn’t help criminals, Lois.”

“Superman’s a smart fellow, I’m sure he could think of a way to help them right into your new girlfriend’s hands,” Lois said.

Girlfriend? Clark stared at her. Who is she talking about?

She rolled her eyes. “Oh, ‘Bill’ isn’t a girl dog? I thought she slept at the foot of your bed.”

“What? No, Lois,” Clark replied with disbelief before another thought came to mind. “Is that supposed to be some crack about me being a Kansas farm kid?”

Lois batted her eyelashes innocently. “I have no idea why you would come to that conclusion, Clark, but if the shoe fits…”

“Why would he give them to his dog?” Jimbo asked, clearly puzzled. Jimmy leaned over and whispered in his cousin’s ear. “Oh.”

“Anyway, Bill isn’t a chew ‘em up and spit ‘em out sort of dog, like others I know,” Clark said.

“Not much of a guard dog then, is he?” Lois mumbled.

“They’d never go for it, Lois,” Jimmy whispered, glancing over his shoulder at Remy who was staring at them through the window. “Even if Superman agreed to give them safe passage, which he wouldn’t, to get these guys and their bomb out of town, they know we’ve seen their faces and know their names.”

“That’s right, honey,” Perry said with a nod. “Even if Superman took them to Canada, Mexico, or Timbuktu, Interpol would be after them, because of their small nuclear bomb.” He brought his hand to his mouth in thought as his brow furrowed.

“Um…” Lois shrugged, inadvertently bumping her shoulder against Clark’s chin. “We could tell them we promised not to tell anyone?” she suggested.

“Why would they believe you?” Luthor asked. “You all are news reporters. Telling is your business.”

“So is keeping our sources private,” Perry retorted.

“Lois, it isn’t going to work. Just give it up,” Clark said.

“Superman can hypnotize us to make us forget,” Lois announced.

What? No! No, he can’t, Lois,” Clark insisted.

The others merely stared at her in shock.

“What do you mean ‘hypnotize us’?” Perry asked, glancing nervously at Clark as if he had been holding out on him. “That isn’t one of his powers.”

“How do you know? It could be,” she said, and then dropped her voice low as she leaned forward. “We could tell them it is. Clark and I are known Superman experts, right? We’ve interviewed him dozens of times apiece. They wouldn’t know any better. If Superman’s talented brain moves as fast as he does, he might well have other abilities he hasn’t advertised, and that we could be holding secret for him. Hell, he might even be telepathic.”

Clark groaned. She was making a bad situation worse. “Lois…No.”

“Honey, you’re beginning to sound like Bureau 39,” Perry warned.

She raised her hands – well, not her arms, just her hands from the wrist – asking them to hear her out. “Okay, okay. What if we said that Superman could only hypnotize people when their mind was completely occupied elsewhere and… and… he was touching them, physically?”

Clark wondered if he looked as skeptical as the others did. Personally, some of their expressions appeared more like horror. He wanted to cross his arms over his chest for self-protection, but his arms were already crossed over Lois’s belly.

“What would occupy our thoughts from this?” Jimbo asked, lifting up his and Jimmy joined wrists. “How, exactly, could our minds be distracted enough by something else? Wait? Superman would have to touch us for this mind wipe act to work? How?”

“I don’t know, Jimbo,” Lois responded. “Yes, he would, so others wouldn’t think he could do this at any time.”

Clark closed his eyes with a wince and wondered if he were telepathic. He knew exactly where Jimbo was heading with his line of questioning. “Lois, this isn’t going to happen, so why don’t we stop hypothesizing what we would tell the terrorists if Superman agreed to your crazy plan?” Clark suggested. “Because he’s not going to agree to this.”

“It couldn’t be regular ‘touching’, could it?” Jimbo said. “Because otherwise no one would want him to rescue them, right?”

Lois rolled her head forward with frustration. “Yeah, so. What are you getting at?”

“’Cause it sounds as if you’re suggesting we tell the terrorists that Superman can hypnotize people by kissing them,” Jimbo said, throwing up his hands. “And, frankly, if that’s the case, I choose ‘death’.”

Clark dropped his head onto Lois’s shoulder. He couldn’t believe that they were discussing this, and in front of Lex Luthor no less. He could just picture what LNN’s next big story would be.

“Yeah… okay, I get what you’re saying, Lois… Yeah… If that’s the only way I could survive,” Jimmy said with a repeated nod. He focused directly at her. “Kill me. Kill me, now.”

What?” Lois shook her head. “No. I’m not suggesting that.”

“Count me in,” Clark said. “I’d rather die too.”

“Fine,” Lois harrumphed, crossing her and Clark’s arms tighter around her chest. “I was just spitballing ideas, trying to come up with a plan to get us out of here alive, but if you’d guys would rather die than seriously discuss...”

Remy returned to the conference room and shot into the ceiling, dropping more debris onto the conference table. “That sure sounded a hell of a lot like flinching to me,” she said.

They all instantly shut up and jumped back in their chairs.

Clark heard another gunshot and a scream of pain, but didn’t dare look away from this woman. It had been quiet enough, he doubted the others had heard it with their ears ringing from Remy’s shot.

“That’s better. You and you, come with me,” Remy said, pointing at the Jimmys.

Their eyes widened in fear.

Jimmy gulped. “Why?”

“That’s for me to know, and you to find out,” Remy taunted sweetly, but her sweetness came out as pure villainy. “You did just say you wanted to die, didn’t you?”

“Take me instead,” Clark insisted, standing up.

“Clark?” Lois sputtered, stumbling to her feet. Luckily, it took a lot to knock him off balance.

Remy came over and ran her hand from Clark’s shoulder to his elbow and back to his shoulder, pausing to squeeze his muscle. “Awww. Is she torturing you enough that you want me to put you out of your misery, four-eyes? Too bad. If we need you, we’ll call you.” She pushed Clark back down into his seat and opened Perry’s office door, leading the Jimmys inside and shutting the door behind them.

***Part 130***

Part 131

Anyway, on that cliffy note, any Comments ? laugh

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/06/14 12:17 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.