Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Where we left off in Part 127

When Cat finally stumbled out of the building, she found a set of bushes and lost what little she had in her stomach.

Oh, God!

Oh, God!

Oh, God!

She had seen Lex Luthor shot right in front of her. Cat threw up again. She didn’t like the man, especially after everything Clark had told her that Superman had discovered against him, but still… Cat knew him, and he’d been…

Shot.

In cold blood.

Directly in front of her.

Cat’s heart raced. She had to do something. What? Clark, Lois, and Lex were clearly being held hostage. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to remember who else she had seen when she and George had stumbled passionately into the office. Jimmy! No, Jimmys, both of them had been there, and Perry.

Oh, God!

She covered her hand with her mouth. Okay. Gunmen held six people hostage at the Daily Planet. On the plus side, one of the people was Superman. On the negative side, one of the hostages had been shot.

Okay, Cat, think, she told herself. How many bad guys had she seen?

Her head started to throb. She lowered it between her knees and took another couple of deep breaths.

The strange man who had been sitting at her desk, the woman in leather, and least three guys on the floor below the newsroom, made five.

Cat heard sirens and knew that the fire department was on its way. Oh, yea. They could save the hostages. She would just need to tell the fire captain what she saw. She took a few steps away from the bushes and looked down the street towards the approaching fire truck. Clark must have set off the sprinkler somehow to contact them. He was so cool under pressure.

Suddenly, the fire truck’s lights switched off and the sirens stopped sounding. The truck turned a block away and appeared to be heading back to the station house.

“No!” Cat yelled, waving her arms. “No! Come back!” But the fire truck was already out of sight.

Part 128

Okay, Cat realized. It was up to her. She needed to save the day. Her.

Oh, crap.

She dug around in her bag and pulled out her mobile phone. She flipped it open, turned it on, and then paused. What would Clark want her to do? Clearly, for some reason, he had not been able to escape, contact authorities, or do something as Superman to stop the events in the newsroom from happening. He hadn’t even noticed her hiding out in the hall when Lex had been shot.

Think!

Cat took a deep breath. There was a telephone in the conference room; she could call it directly, if she knew the extension. No, the gunmen had probably removed the phone in there to keep the hostages from calling the cops. She couldn’t contact Clark that way. She could go back to the exit Lex tried to escape out of and talk to Clark, letting him know that she knew about the gunmen, and hope he could hear her, but that plan had two major drawbacks. One: he wouldn’t be able to respond. Two: she could be captured herself.

Willie was somehow either involved or being coerced into helping out the gunmen. He had locked the front doors of the Daily Planet building and must have been the one to call the fire department to tell them not to come. Eduardo had done an article last year about the fire department’s policy of calling building management or security in high-rise buildings as they sent out the fire trucks, whenever a fire sprinkler went off, due to a large number of false alarm calls. She knew that Willie liked to listen to the police scanner while he worked, because she had caught him doing so on several occasions. The old man had told her that he just liked to be a part of the heartbeat of the city. She was beginning to wonder if it had been more than that.

If she called 9-1-1 to report the gunmen at the Planet, news crews from LNN and Metropolis Star, amongst others, would show up, and it could be a big embarrassment to the Daily Planet, which was still on rocky ground despite Lois and Clark catching Preston Carpenter creating news stories for his reporters to scoop. Therefore, she needed to keep this quiet. On the other hand, someone had just shot Lex Luthor, and he needed medical treatment. He was good at hushing things up, maybe if she got his team working on it…

Cat closed her phone and went around to the other side of the building where Lex’s limousine was parked. She knocked on the window. “Excuse me,” she called, waving at the driver.

The man rolled down his window part ways. “Neither I nor my employer are interested in your services, Miss. Run along, please,” he said, and the window went back up.

Cat put her hands on her hips. He had to be kidding her, right? She knocked louder on the window. “I’m Catherine Grant, society columnist for the Daily Planet,” she informed him with a wild gesture back towards the building.

He rolled the window back down. “My apologies, Miss Grant. I didn’t recognize you,” the man said, diplomatically back-pedaling from his earlier mistake, as he rightly should. “I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to speak to reporters.”

“You work for Lex Luthor, don’t you?” she hissed through the window before he could roll it back up. “What’s your name?”

“As I said, Miss, I am not at liberty…”

“He’s been shot,” Cat said, not caring for this man’s diplomacy at the moment.

“Pardon?” The man blanched.

“Haven’t you wondered why your employer and Lois haven’t returned from their ten-minute stop to the newsroom? I was just upstairs. He, Lois, and several of my colleagues are being held hostage in the newsroom. Mr. Luthor just tried to escape and was shot for his efforts,” she informed him.

The man’s gaze narrowed. “And how do you know this?”

“I went up the back stairs, because someone had barred the front doors, and I saw it happen. He had to be carried back into the conference room. I was just about to contact a friend of mine at the MPD, but knowing Lex…” Her voice faded as she remembered what she had seen in Lex’s private parking garage earlier.

Had Lex Luthor set this up? Was this one of his crazy schemes? Only to what end? Had he hired some sort of double to go the Daily Planet in his stead, to keep the perfectly safe real man alive and well, while his double… what? Saved Lois from certain death at the hands of gunmen? Only something went wrong with the plan? Could it be a hoax? Why would Lex do something like that? Good P.R.? To impress Lois? That thought made her already sour stomach churn. To further embarrass the Daily Planet? That seemed a far stretch to up LNN’s ratings. On the other hand, maybe one of them had let it slip that they were investigating Lex, and he set this scenario up to fake his death. That would explain why this was happening at the Daily Planet.

No, she couldn’t take the chance that Lex was in on it. For now, she was going to treat it as the real deal.

Cat stepped away from Lex’s limo and flipped open her phone again. Who could she call? She had dated some beat officers, that guy in S.W.A.T., who had since married, that other guy on the bomb squad, and more than enough lawyers. She could call her brother-in-law Simon, but he was only a crime scene investigator. On the other hand, he’d know someone with power and good judgment.

She heard the door of the limo open. The chauffeur stepped out. He wore an exotic Indian outfit, which would have normally made her knees weak thinking about the numerous sexual positions he could know, but tonight hardly made her remember she was a woman and he was a man.

“Mr. Luthor what, Miss?” he asked her, staring intently into her eyes.

Cat shrugged. “Knowing Lex, I figured he wouldn’t want to be treated as just anybody,” she explained.

The man nodded. He didn’t say anything and walked around the corner to the front doors of the Daily Planet, tested them to see that they were locked, and upon seeing that Cat hadn’t lied, knocked.

Oh, this couldn’t be good. Clark was going to kill her, she decided, for getting Lex’s chauffeur captured as well. Not wanting to join them in the conference room from hell, she watched from around the corner of the building.

Willie must have come to the door, because the chauffeur said, “My employer is inside with Lois Lane. I wanted to ask him how much longer he needed me to wait.” He was quiet for a minute as he tilted his head to listen. “They left?” the chauffeur said, apparently echoing something that Willie had told him. “When was this?... An hour ago?” The man stiffened. “Thank you for letting me know, sir.” He bowed his head and with fluid movements returned to the limousine.

Cat went up to his window. “See, suspicious.”

“Not very, Miss Grant. Between you and me, Mr. Luthor sometimes chooses to travel by alternative method, usually to avoid the press, and forgets that he hasn’t informed me. Thank you for your concern,” he said to her, bowing diplomatically to indicate that their conversation had ended.

She pointed up. “He’s been shot, upstairs! You’ve got to believe me!”

“If you say so, Miss,” the man said before stepping behind the wheel of the limousine.

With amazement, she saw him start the car and drive off. Cat couldn’t believe it. The man had taken Willie’s word for Lex’s safety over her own. Sexist idiot!

Me and My Buddy

The leather-clad woman snapped the last pair of handcuffs on Jimbo and Jimmy.

“Okay. We’re now working on the buddy system. If anyone is missing or tries something heroic, your buddy dies,” the terrorist leader said from the doorway.

Clark glanced at Perry and Lex cuffed together across the table from the two Jimmys. Perry sat next to Clark. Lois was sitting next to Jimmy and was now locked to Clark’s right wrist. Due to Lois’s attitude and their earlier conflict, their handcuffs were looped through the armrests of both of their chairs.

The leader nodded to his partner, handed back her submachine gun, and left the room. The woman trained her gun on everyone present for a couple seconds apiece and then shut the door after she left.

Lois put her left hand on the table and started drumming her fingers in annoyance. The movement caused Clark’s arm to go under both armrests at, even for him, an uncomfortable angle.

“Do you mind?” Clark asked with a nod to her hand.

Lois glanced at him, realized his predicament, and dropped her hand under the table. “This is just great. Just great,” she grumbled, switching her drumming fingers to her other hand. “Remind me to thank Cat for keeping a stash of handcuffs in her desk drawer.”

“Thank you,” Clark said and rubbed his right shoulder for good measure. “Well, at least they let us get the first aid kit to dress Luthor’s wounds.”

They all turned to look at Luthor. Clark wondered if they were as thrilled by his selfish actions as he was. How in the hell was Clark supposed to save them with Lois tied to his wrist? He didn’t even know how he’d accomplish the impossible without anyone discovering his secret, least of all, Lex Luthor.

“How are you doing, Lex?” Lois asked, peering past Perry to look at her date.

Luthor leaned forward to be able to see her on the other side of Perry. “I’ve been better,” he admitted. “We should have been handcuffed together, Lois. We’re here together.”

“I guess, they thought with you shot, Clark could control me better,” Lois replied tersely, lacing her fingers with Clark’s and squeezing his hand under the table.

Perry threw back his head and laughed.

“What’s so funny?” she snapped.

Clark turned away so she wouldn’t see him chuckling.

The Jimmys weren’t so polite and both started to giggle.

“Oh, Lois, you’re priceless,” Jimmy said once he got hold of himself, patting her free hand on the table with his. “Nobody can control you.”

“Why would they want to?” she asked, and they all looked away with the exception of Luthor.

“I have no idea what they’re talking about, my dear. You’re perfectly amiable,” Luthor interjected.

“See!” Lois insisted, gesturing to Luthor. “Thank you, Lex.”

He nodded in return.

Clark, then, coughed to cover his lingering smile. If only Lois were controllable, he thought, and then he realized that she wouldn’t be Lois then, she’d be someone else. He coughed again. “Jimmy, can you reach the paper and pens over there?”

“I got it, CK!” Jimbo volunteered, pulling his cousin across the room and back again as he fetched the items.

“Thanks,” Jimmy said sourly.

“What do you have in mind?” Perry asked.

“We should gather what we learned so far, and see if we can figure out what their plans are,” Clark suggested. It would keep them distracted as he tried to come up with an escape plan. Maybe someone had noticed something he hadn’t. “It might help us figure out what our best options are.”

“Good idea,” Perry said. “Jimmy, why don’t you take notes?”

“Yes, sir,” both Jimmys said at once, and then glared at one another.

“I work here,” Jimmy defended.

“I don’t think that really matters at the moment, Cuz,” Jimbo responded. “My handwriting is neater.”

“Says who?” Jimmy retorted.

“I don’t care. Both of you take notes. Just shut up!” Lois demanded.

“I don’t think they’re regular terrorists,” Clark said, getting back onto topic. “They were looking at blueprints of the Daily Planet building before the sprinkler went off.”

“The building?” Perry repeated in dismay. “There isn’t anything of intrinsic value here at the Planet, except its employees and my Elvis box. Everything else is replaceable.” He said this with such upmost earnestness that Jimbo’s initial chuckle immediately ceased.

“Oh, you were serious. Sorry,” Jimbo said, holding up his hand.

“They could be using the blueprints to lay traps for the police or to set detonation devices,” Luthor suggested.

Clark and Perry exchanged a look. They hated to admit it, but it was possible.

“How many gunmen did you guys see?” Clark asked.

“Five,” Luthor said weakly, sitting back in his chair. “I saw three gunmen, the woman, and the leader.”

Clark nodded. That matched with his assessment as well.

“One of the men is named Schumack,” Lois said, speaking up for the first time. “S-C-H-U-M-A-C-K.”

Jimmy nodded as he wrote this down.

Despite all his focused listening that was the only name Clark had heard as well. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. It really wasn’t enough information.

“The phones have been disconnected,” Jimbo volunteered after nobody said anything for a minute.

“Yeah,” Jimmy agreed. “And they aren’t averse to killing us.”

“Wait a minute,” Lois said, raising her free hand. “Where is the fire department? The sprinklers went off. The fire department should have come. Did anyone hear sirens?” She glanced around at each of them, ending with Clark.

“I heard some faintly, while we were patching up Luthor’s shoulder, but they stopped more than a block away,” Clark said. The lights on the fire trucks turned off before firefighters returned to the station was more like it, but he couldn’t tell them he had seen that.

Perry frowned. “If they had made it here, they would have checked the building. That means that someone stopped them… Willie!” His shoulders dropped. “No, not Willie. I recommended him for the job.”

“And everyone you hire is qualified?” Luthor asked softly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Perry retorted. “I stand by everyone I’ve ever brought on board here.” He jabbed the table with his index finger.

“Even Ralph?” Lois inquired, her free hand draping over her and Clark’s joined hands as she gazed over at their boss.

Perry pointed at her. “He came highly recommended,” he started, and then shook his head indecisively. “He might not be up to your caliber, Lane, granted, but few are.”

“Shouldn’t the security guard have come and checked to see why the sprinkler went off?” Jimbo asked, looking towards the newsroom. Despite being inside the conference room, they could still hear the elevator chimes.

“See! That goes to show that they’ve gotten him too,” Perry defended his friend.

“So, they could have a sixth guy manning the front desk,” Jimmy suggested.

They had to admit that was possible. Clark turned and looked down through the floors, but Willie wasn’t at his desk.

Jimbo’s brow furrowed. “Doesn’t the Daily Planet usually have people working here all the time, like twenty-four seven, due to breaking news stories?”

“Of course!” Perry replied. “I told Jose, the nightshift editor, that Jimmy and I’d be here tonight, so he could go out with his wife for their anniversary.”

Clark smiled at his boss, admiring his thoughtfulness.

“Then why did Willie think it was strange that we were all here tonight? He said, ‘you’re not supposed to be here’ to all of us, not just me and Mr. Luthor,” Jimbo reminded them.

“Well, usually, this place is like a tomb on Saturday nights,” Lois said.

Clark nudged her shoulder and smiled. “We’ve spent many a Saturday night investigating here.”

Lois returned his smile. “Good times. Nothing like a quiet newsroom to get down to the nitty-gritty of a story. I’m here most…” She cleared her throat. “Uh… many a Saturday night… er… when I’m not busy.”

“See, that’s what I’m saying. That old timer should have known that. The Daily Planet doesn’t close,” Jimbo said.

“Now, see here,” Perry argued back, pointing at the kid.

Clark decided to take a moment while everyone was talking, about whether or not Willie was in on the plot, to murmur in Lois’s ear. “We all know and admire how dedicated you are, Lois.” Just another reason he loved her. He heard a click of metal. “What was that?”

“We’re free!” Lois whispered, lifting up her now free left hand. “I picked the lock with a paperclip I found on the floor.”

“Put it back on,” he said back.

“Don’t worry,” Lois reassured him.

“Lois, listen to me. Don’t you think I’ve gone over all the possibilities already? The timing, the position, the speed, I’ve calculated it all, but even if I made it, they may kill you or one of the others... I can’t lose…” Clark closed his eyes as he pictured himself sitting at the grave of his dimension’s Lois. “Anything might make him trigger that bomb. Even Superman wouldn’t take that chance right now.”

“Well, yeah, Chuck, but…”

“I’m not going to let you do it!” Clark said, grabbing her wrist and snapping the handcuff back on it.

Lois sucked on her top teeth and leveled a glare at him so deadly that Clark realized ‘let’ was the wrong word ever to use with Lois.

“You could’ve at least relocked the handcuffs outside of the armrests, genius, so we could move about the room freely,” she hissed in annoyance.

He glanced back down at their joined wrists, still tangled up with the chairs, and smiled sheepishly. Ooops. “I didn’t…”

“No, you didn’t. Now, I’ve got to unlock it all over again,” she said, elbowing him in the ribs. “This time, let me get a word in edgewise, would ya? Just because Superman isn’t here, in this room, doesn’t mean you have to take on all of his duties and go off half-cocked, as you did in the Messenger Hangar, and be the hero without a plan of attack. Look what good it did Lex.”

“Well, I don’t think…”

“Clearly!” she said, interrupting him.

“At least, when I say I’m working on my taxes, I’m really working on my taxes,” he countered.

“For your information, Einstein, I finished my taxes this afternoon,” she said. The handcuffs clicked open once more in time for her to jab him in the chest with her finger. “And I’d appreciate it if you would recall that my weekend plans were canceled for no good reason. Therefore, I wouldn’t comment, if I were you, when I say ‘yes’ to someone else asking me to join him for an opera I’ve never seen before.”

“Are you finished?” Clark asked, taking the paperclip away from her and tossing it back on the floor.

“Hardly,” Lois replied.

Clark grabbed her wrist and snapped the now free handcuff around it. “Guess you’re stuck with me.”

“Very funny,” she growled. “And are you implying that’s a bad thing?”

“It could be,” Clark mumbled under his breath, wondering why he didn’t just join her handcuff directly to the chair. True, he felt her safety more keenly when they were together, but did it have to be literally? Then he remembered Lois had freed her own wrist from the bands, not his. She wasn’t expecting him to escape; she was planning to do it.

“What are you guys talking about over there?” Perry asked, breaking into Clark’s thoughts.

“About how exciting it is to be in the belly of the beast, Perry,” Lois said, lying through her teeth. “This is going to make an incredible story. I mean, how many journalists get this kind of opportunity to be part of the event, not just a casual observer? It’s like being one of those guys in the Baghdad Hotel…” She chuckled with delight. Once more Lois amazed Clark with her ability to think on her feet.

Luthor fell forward and set his head on the table.

“Okay, Lex. So, you don’t share my enthusiasm,” Lois teased. “But you don’t have to fall asleep on me.”

Luthor groaned.

“Lex?”

Clark stood up, and pushed his chair away. Lois was right there with him as they both went to Luthor’s side.

“How did they do that?” Jimbo asked. “It’s like magic. One moment, they’re attached to the chairs; the next they’re free. Amazing!”

“Cuz, one thing you learn when you work with Lois and CK: nothing is impossible,” Jimmy replied.

Clark made it over to Lex before Lois, and was able to jockey for the better position to look at the man’s wounds. “The bandages are soaked through. He’s losing lots of blood,” he told her.

“Well, don’t just stand there. Do something!” Lois demanded.

“What do you want me to do, Lois? As you quite aptly pointed out, I’m not Superman,” Clark returned. “And even if I was, I doubt there’s anything he could do besides fly him to a hospital.”

“We’ve got to get that wound closed,” Perry directed.

“How?” Jimmy asked, leaning over the table towards Luthor.

Lois looked at her partner directly in the eye. “Superman would never let someone die. If there was any way he could save him, Clark, he would.”

“It’s a through shot, I think,” Clark stammered, returning his gaze to Luthor’s shoulder so that he wouldn’t have to see in Lois’s eyes her undying admiration for Superman.

Tempted as Clark was not to do anything to help the man, and allow Luthor’s own selfish folly be his downfall, Clark knew he couldn’t take on the role of judge, jury, and executioner of Lex Luthor without losing Lois’s respect. Perhaps not on this day, but as soon as he finally told her the truth about being Superman, she would realize there might have been more that he could have done to try to save Luthor’s life. Whether Luthor deserved to be saved, would not likely be an admissible defense in her opinion for letting him die. In addition, Clark didn’t want Lois to believe he would let Luthor die out of jealousy.

“If we can close up the entry wound, maybe it would stave off enough blood loss until we can get him medical treatment as long as no major arteries were hit,” Clark finally said.

“If they had been hit, son, he’d be dead by now,” Perry reminded him.

Lois turned Clark to face her again, grabbing hold of his shoulders. “Clark, he will die if we don’t do something and do it now.” Her tone of voice and the expression in her eyes told him that she knew this to be a certainty.

“Okay…” Clark thought for a moment, glancing around the room. He could use heat vision to cauterize the entry wound and possibly some of ruptured blood vessels, which would stop some of the bleeding. How would he be able to do it without drawing too much attention to himself in the process? “I’m going to need three tea bags, an orange, and… uh… a pack of gum.”

“For what?” Lois asked. “Are you going to plug his bullet hole with chewing gum and orange juice?”

Tempting, but alas, no. “It’s just a remedy I learned from a Borneo medicine man…” Clark explained vaguely. The remedy was a great way to distract everyone from what he was actually doing, which he also learned from the medicine man. If he distracted the patient, he could be half-way through with the procedure before anyone realized what had happened. “Open the tea bags and combine the leaves. Chew as many sticks of gum as you can, and squeeze some orange juice into the cup.”

Lois handed Perry the tea, orange, a cup, and a pack of gum. Perry tossed an orange and a cup to the Jimmys to peel and squeeze, and opened the pack of gum himself.

“This better not kill him, Clark,” Lois warned before Perry thankfully stuffed stick after stick of chewing gum into her mouth to shut her up.

“The oils and tannin from the tea leaves combined with the peppermint in the gum and the ascorbic acid in the orange form a very potent healing mixture,” Clark went on as if she hadn’t interrupted. It wouldn’t kill Luthor, but it would sting like the dickens. Too bad, there weren’t any lemons lying about in the conference room. “There’s no time to lose. Come on!”

While everyone was busy doing their part to concoct this witch’s brew, Clark pulled Luthor’s shirt further away from the wound so that he could get a better look at it and shot a couple of short bursts of heat vision to the center of Luthor’s wound. He could smell the flesh burn and smoke.

The pain roused Luthor from unconsciousness. “Kent?” he murmured.

“You’re going to be fine, Luthor,” Clark reassured him, grabbing some napkins Perry had tossed onto the table to help mop up the blood. “You’ll be just fine. You’ll be a little bit dizzy, but you’ll be okay.” He looked to the others. “Come on. Is it ready?”

“Yeah. Yeah,” Perry said, pouring the tea leaves into the cup of orange juice the Jimmys had produced. Then he handed the cup to Lois, who spit in her gum.

“Shall I?” Lois asked, glancing at Clark.

“No, I should," Clark replied, but then thought better of it. After all the misery Lois had endured when Luthor had shot her, she deserved to be the one to administer Luthor’s pain now. “No, wait. You should do it. Since you have your right hand free, you’ll have an easier time pouring it than me. Just pour the liquid onto his wound.”

Lois dripped a few drops of the dark brownish red juice onto Luthor’s shoulder and the man winced and gasped in pain.

Clark pushed nearby the wound with his fingers to make sure the ‘medicine’ hit the right spot. That wasn’t exactly true, but if anyone asked, that was his story and he was sticking with it. “How about a little more liquid?” he suggested.

Lois poured more, causing Luthor to buck in his seat from the pain and scream out in agony. Lemon or grapefruit juice would have been perfect.

Leaning forward, Clark murmured softly in Luthor’s ear. “That’s only a fraction of the pain you put Lois through when you shot her.” He mopped up the liquid and pulled back Luthor’s shirt to expose his now sealed wound.

Luthor’s eyes stared at Clark’s in confusion before shifting sadly to Lois. He took a few deep breaths, but his heart rate returned closer to normal.

“I’ll be damned,” Perry said. “Good going, Kent.”

“It really worked,” Jimbo nodded with admiration.

“You’re going to remember us all in your will now, aren’t you, Mr. Luthor?” Jimmy teased, and received a sharp elbow in the ribs for this bit of levity.

Lois set down the cup and rubbed Clark’s arm in gratitude.

“Grab the first aid kit, Lois. Let’s put a new bandage on him,” Clark recommended.

“I’m sorry,” Luthor mumbled, his voice weak.

Lois handed Clark the first aid kit, and then knelt down beside Luthor. “Excuse me?”

“I’m sorry, I failed…”

“It’s not your fault, Lex. They shouldn’t have shot you,” she said.

“No, Lois. I’m sorry I failed you,” Luthor said softly, running his hand over her head and pulling her into his embrace. “I wanted to save you.”

Well, that was a load of crock if Clark had ever heard any. Luthor wanted to save himself, and only himself.

Lois patted Lex’s uninjured shoulder and pulled out of his embrace. “As I told Clark earlier, Lex, it’s best if you leave the heroics to Superman. It’s what he…” She paused. “No, it’s who he is,” she corrected, glancing up at Clark. “Thank you, Clark.”

Clark didn’t want her gratitude. Saving Luthor might have been the right thing to do, but who knew how many people would now die because this man had lived?

***End of Part 128***

Part 129

Any Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/06/14 12:21 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.