Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I feel like it is Christmas!Another chapter so soon. I am so happy! I love that This Kal El is so Clark like already. And He is smitten already even though he is denying it. LL will also be drawn in. It just has to be in any universe. I can't wait for the punishment of the bad clone.Did I ever send you my little blurb on that. LOL. I sent him to a world where he didn't have powers and Lois was the world leader in an S and M culture. Tee Hee. He got it back in spades. Oh well I am not writing this stuff any more because I am in Christ now. So I keep things clean and don't dabble in Romance much. I still want to finish the stories I started , like this one though. thanks. More More More! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"I know that amongst these people who have been so horribly hurt by my clone, I am seen as a shadow of what he is. They know I did not hurt them, but still – they feel as if I did – as if I will and – I have to wonder why you do not look at me like that, Lois?"
Just go ahead and read Long Strange Trip , Kal. That'll let you know why. smile

"Perhaps it is the very fact that you talk with me, that you – are at such ease with these other two – that I feel that one day – I can – interact with those my clone hurt without all the awful fear.”
That is definitely something to look forward to.

"We can help you learn to relate to these humans – because I am the expert in the subject... so is Clark.”
Yes! Lois has gone through it. Lane, as you said in a previous chapter, is undamaged. LL is overly damaged. But Lois is the middle, the "just right" of this particular situation of human/Kryptonian relations.

Lois deserved the best she could have, and a life without intimacy seemed a cold and empty way to live. Even if it was the life he faced.
mecry mecry mecry

“You were... incredible,” she told Clark, her eyes glowing with love. “You always have been. Without you in my life, I'd never have come back to myself. Ever.”
Awwww! I like how you show so well the differences among the three L/C couples. Lane and Kent (canon) - well, their affection is solid. Lane was never tortured by an evil alien. Sure, they had their rough patches, but everything is fine.

Lois and Clark ("LST") - they've had a rougher go of it. But they've made it through. Yes, there are scars and there always will be. But there is love, too.

Kal-El and LL: can something ever happen between them besides hate and fear? I love how you show Kal-El realizing what could be, and then realizing that he'll never have it. mecry

He couldn't think of LL that way. Such a thing would never be possible between them and he couldn't allow himself to believe he could ever belong here. He didn't belong with his former people anymore either, he was an outsider to all. He could never forget that.
Wow, this is really saddening. Kal-El is even more alone than the Clarks. Yeah, they were the only alien on Earth, but they had the support of their parents and friends. Kal-El has no one.

Please post more soon!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Talk about isolation!

More please!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Kal-El surveyed the common room that joined the sleeping areas. There were several sleeping areas off the main room and he knew two were occupied. He would occupy a third one.
So, Presidential Suite?

Even if it was the life he faced. At least he deserved it – for being so stupid and not taking greater precautions against his potential enemies.
Which is why, when you ascend to absolute ruler, you exterminate all the other branches of your family and the leaders and male offspring of the other noble houses so there will be no chance of someone trying to overthrow your rule.

When this was over and they had won Earth's liberty, he would find somewhere else to go. Even if he was all alone for the rest of his life. He deserved to atone for his failures. Unwitting thought they were.
LL will not be happy with that. Eventually.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard