Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Yay you are back!!!. I love the interaction and tension between characters. Your previous story was one of my favorites. I can't wait to see how this all pans out. I just wish it wasn't so long in between chapters but I will not look a gift horse in the moth. Keep it coming! Thanks. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks Laura. I appreciate it. I had vacation and other stuff happening - it's summer where I live. So I wasn't around. I decided to write a bunch today and post as much as I could , but it's time for bed now, as monday is return to work!!

I will keep up regular postings .

Feel free to email me if more than 10 days go by between postings.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Hurrah! Saw this the other night and waited until today to comment. Keep it coming!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Weeeeee! dance

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Another chapter, full of angst! I love it.

LL brooded in her private quarters, trying to recover from the emotional onslaught of three Kal-Els in one room. It was hard to think of either earth-raised Kal-El as Clark when they were in the same room as Lord Kal-El.
That's huge. Having three of the guy that tortured you in close proximity has to be horrible for her.

But isn't there some body language difference, something different in the way the Earth-raised Clarks hold themselves, as opposed to the erect military bearing which Lord Kal-El must have been trained into? Can't LL see the difference?

How did Lois ever get over this all-encompassing sense of menace enough to be able to befriend Kal-El, let alone... be lovers?
Well, it did take about 140 chapters. smile

She hated the memories of being weak and openly fearful. Begging. Crying. Cringing away on the floor. LL was broken... And worst of all, Kal-El knew it. He absolutely had to know it – she had gotten so much from him inadvertently during their telepathy session, she knew he also had received as much from her. He had seen her true self. He knew what she was. A weak and pathetic nothing.
This is sad. Lois from "Long Strange Trip" at least did not break. She managed to hold onto her sense of self. LL here, is much harder on herself than Lois was.

She loathed herself for caring what he thought, but she did.
Hee hee! There's the soulmate bond. It's going to be hard, but in the end, they are meant to be together.

She knew that Kal could never be hers in that way. The very idea made her sick. Yet seeing Lane and Kal smile at each other, as they had, was deply troubling nonetheless. Her prettier, more vivacious twin was poaching into her territory. Just because she didn't want Kal-El didn't mean she wanted him to smile at Lane like that.
LL is jealous! LL is jealous!

She nearly buckled under another overwhelming wave of terror like the one that had sent her rushing out of the room in the first place. Too many damned Kryptonians. To many Kal-Els.
This has to be a horrible PTSD flashback. How can we understand what LL has gone through, and how it affected her? It's amazing that she has come this far.

In fact, even LL saw him as a victim in their link. It was unfortunate that outside the link she kept seeing him as her tormentor.
Perhaps the fact that Kal-El, too, has been a victim of Clone-El, will give them some common ground to come to a rapprochement.

His unsettling urge to make LL happy had to be a desire to right the wrong he had done her by allowing himself to fall prey to those who had committed treason against him. And even if it was something else - he could never let those feelings out.
Alas, their love is probably doomed to be unrequited.

When this was all over Lex would be well positioned himself to take over after the Kryptonians left.
Lex Luthor... evil in any universe. smile

“Yes. I did wallow a lot in hostility. I admit that – but I've tried to move past that behavior."
Because we know that Lois hates wallowing and refuses to be a wallower. laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Act casual and cool and in control, but why bother? Lois Lane was having a panic attack. What else is new? That was the problem. The aliens in the room must have picked up on her fear - the increased respiration and pulse speed... let alone her smell - she probably smelled the way prey smells. Frightened.
[Linked Image]

She loathed herself for caring what he thought, but she did. Perhaps because she hated his clone so much, she wanted him to see her as strong... but she knew he didn't. He couldn't.
KAL: wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It wasn't the same as successfully defying the monster that had tortured her for so long
Would it help if they exposed the clone to Kryptonite, tied him down on a slab of concrete and LL would get to bash his body with a heavy iron chain or a sledgehammer until he’s goo?

“Do you accept this,” LL challenged Kal-El. “It's hardly the regal luxuries you'd come to expect.”
KAL: It’s better than the glass coffin and the intravenous nutrition, so..
CLARK: [Linked Image] Here on Earth, we’d say ‘Well, it might lack the solitude and comfort of a glass coffin and richness of intravenous food, but I think that I can make do’.”

The world would need guidance. And they were already so broken... he could rule with an iron fist and still seem a benevolent leader.
Awwww, there he is. It will be kind of funny when Nigel delivers him to the clone somewhere in the last act goofy

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard