Just a bit of fluff that I have had rattling in my head for ages. None of the characters are mine as it is a crossover with another show but I don't want to say which here as it will kinda give the story away.

SOLD! To the Highest Bidder.

Lois came down the stairs and into the kitchen where Clark was sat at the table reading the Planet and drinking coffee. Lois gave him a quick kiss.

“Morning.” She said with a content smile.

“Mmm morning.” He smiled back. “Who was on the phone?”

“My mother she says we haven’t been to see them and expects us for dinner.”

“Okay when?”

“Tonight.”

“Honey I can’t go tonight?”

“What you have a ribbon cutting ceremony in Timbuktu?”

“No I’ve cut down on my Superman appearances this is a bachelor auction for Metropolis Children’s Home.”

“Your *not* a bachelor.”

“It’s not me it’s Superman and I had this booked before we were married.”

“We were engaged for a year how long have you had this booked?”

“Lois it’s just a dinner.”

“Is this the conformation letter?” Lois picked up a letter from the table and looked at it. “Err honey have you read this?”

“I glanced at it I’ve done this every year since I came to Metropolis.”

“You know your right it’s for the kids and I trust you. Actually I might attend myself, I have a friend on the board.”

“Lois you can’t bid on me after the Goode scandal we don’t want to fan the flames.”

“I can’t afford you. I’ll call mother and make dinner tonight. She was asking when we’re going to make her a grandmother.” Clark stood up and kissed her neck causing shivers to run down her spine she closed her eyes and tilted her head giving him better access to her neck.

“Tell her... we’re... working... on it... that... I am... putting... all my... effort... into... knocking... up... her...daughter.”

“Clark!” Lois gasped at his crude statement but grinned. “We’ll be late for work.” She said in a half hearted protest to get him to stop but her hands were already undoing his pants.

“I think we should give it another bash.” And before Lois knew it Clark had spun them and she was naked underneath her husband who was just as naked.

“Oh Clark!” Lois moaned they had been married nearly eight months but their passion for each other still hadn’t cooled.

*~*~*

Later that evening Lois was stood in the ball room of the Metropolis Regent Hotel. Other than the odd server she was the only female in the room there was about ten men with numbers pinned to their tuxedo jacket. Clark entered wearing his Superman uniform he had a 1 pinned to his ‘S’. Lois smiled at him as he approached her. There was something about her smile that un-nerved him. It was as if she knew something that he didn’t and was enjoying it.

“Hello, Lois.” He said in his usually formal voice that he used when they were in public under the Superman guise.

“Hello, Superman.” She said just as formal but still with that all knowing grin.

<<Why is she so calm about this?>> Clark thought.

“You nervous?”

“No. But I’m a little confused.”

“What about?”

“Well there aren’t any woman here other than you.” Lois looked around and pretended to look surprised.

“Huh you’re right.” A tall dark haired man approached them.

“Lois Lane.” He said and hugged Lois Superman folded his arms across his chest and Lois could practically feel the jealous radiating from him. “Or is it Kent now?”

“No it’s still Lane. Professionally any way.” Lois smiled at this handsome strange. “Superman, Will Truman. Will, Superman. Will’s family and mine go way back he’s responsible for this.” Lois explained.

“Thank you for agreeing to do this Superman.”

“Will, Will, Will!” A energetic brunette man came running over to them he appeared to be of the same age as Lois and Clark but he had the energy of a three year old on a sugar rush and the attention span of a Puppy.

“What Jack?!” Will snapped.

“I’m not so sure this is such a good idea. I mean what if a riot breaks out because everyone is bidding on me? Whoa Superman. Hel—lo” The last word was drawn out and Jack offered his hand in a way a woman would hold out her hand when being helped out of a car. Superman shook it. Lois was having to bite the inside of her cheek seeing the confused look on Superman’s face.

“Jack why don’t you show Superman through to the waiting area.” Will said.

“My pleasure.” Jack gave Superman a flirty smile and hooked his arm through Superman. “Ooh someone has been working out.” Superman looked at Lois as he was whisked away.

“I was surprised that Superman agreed to do this, I just assumed he was straight. But then the outfit should’ve been a clue.” Will said.

“Well if there is one thing I know for definite about Superman it’s he’s full of surprises.” She smiled.

“So your hunky husband not with you?”

“No he had a prior engagement.”

“Would you like a flirtini?” He grabbed two pink drinks in martini glasses off a tray from a passing waiter and handed one to Lois.

“Oh no I’m not drinking at the moment.”

“Not yet but we’ve only been trying two months. Omph!” A tall woman with a mass of dark red hair bumped into Lois.

“Oh sorry.” The woman apologised.

“Grace!? What are you doing here?” Will said in an annoyed tone. “Lois Lane, Grace Adler Grace is my roommate.”

“Hi. Ooh flirtini.” She takes the drink that Will had offered to Lois.

“Grace what are you doing here.” Will repeated in the same annoyed tone.

“I’ve come to show support for the kids. I heard Superman was up first.”

“It’s a gay auction.” Just then a small dark haired woman who radiated power came up to the auctioneer podium. Will and Grace were arguing in loud whispers oblivious to Lois stand by them uncomfortable at the situation.

“HEY! WILMA! GRACELESS WANTA KEEP IT DOWN! Thank you. First up it’s Metropolis’ very own Superhero SUPERMAN. Yey!” She claps bouncing up and down like an overexcited child as Superman walks on to the stage. “Oooh that suite doesn’t leave much to the imagination now dose it fellas.” She laughed and smacked him on the ass. “Okay let’s get this ball rolling I bid $500,000 going once, going twice, sold. Happy birthday Jackie. Smitty scotch and make it a triple.” She walks off the stage to the bar and a gleeful Jack comes on taking Supermans arm.

*~*~*

Lois was ready for bed when Clark landed on their balcony he looked a bit dishevelled and capeless. Lois fought the urge to laugh but failed miserable.

“I’m glad you find it funny.” Clark said looking at his giggling wife. “Did you know that it was a gay auction?”

“I read the letter Clark.” She said getting her laughter under control. “Where’s your cape?”

“Jack asked if he could try it on.”

“He wouldn’t give it back?”

“I didn’t want it back. He wasn’t wearing anything else.” This renewed Lois giggles and she collapsed on the bed imagining Clark fighting off Jack Lois had met him a couple of times when she had gone to functions through Will and thought he could have given Cat a run for her money in the man eating race. “LOIS! It isn’t funny.”

“You... can’t... see... it... from... my... side.” She said trying once again to get her giggles under control.

“You know you could have told me.”

“And miss the look on your face. Well when it gets out it’ll squash the rumours about me and Superman.”

“What?”

“Well people will think your gay.”

“I’m not gay.”

“I’m not convinced you are going to have to reassure me.” She kissed him and pulled on the front of the suit bring him on top her. “I may need show me, over and over.”

“I can show you as often as it takes.”

Fade out.....
The End.

Other show is Will & Grace for those who didn't guess.

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013