Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow that was quick but good. Short but I'll take it! If you wrote short daily it would be finished in no time. Keep that muse alive! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked the clarifying note at the start, but have to say three Loises in the story will always be a little confusing.

I am glad Kal-el got the change to meet Lane, the one Lois who has no real fear of him. The one who has never been abused by someone who looks like him. It does him good to interact with someone who does not have deep seated issues with him.

Hopefully they can turn back the invasion and overturn the usurpers fairly soon.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I have to agree with Laura, it is hard finding time to write, but this story deserves an ending. Keep listening to your Muse, she's trying to help!

Keep up the good work. wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kal-El and Zara were conducting a private meeting with two variations of Clark Kent, and three variations of Lois Lane.
Lois and Clark are from the Long Strange Trip story. Kent and Lane are from the tv show canon and LL and Kal are from the current universe, the one which is under Kryptonian invasion.
Can't tell the players without a scorecard! laugh

Yet as a leader, it was his duty. Even if it wasn't his clone who had done terrible things, he answered for all Kryptonians. His own failure to be careful had caused Earth great harm.
I like that Clark is a responsible guy, in whatever incarnation.

Zara had explained the Lois who had been brought here from another world hated Ching because he was the one who took her to Kal's clone.
Good point! I totally forgot about this, but it's very important to Lois. I wonder if she can ever bring herself to forgive Ching? Hopefully she can, eventually.

All Kent knew was what he'd shared mentally with Lois – the horror of her memories of this man's clone. Lane however showed no fear at all - she was openly curious and seemingly eager to meet him.
I like this - as a previous poster said, it's good for Kal to meet a Lois that isn't frightened and appalled by him. Perhaps the canon Lois can be an example to the damaged Loises, and show them that Kal-El is a good guy after all.

"I suspect you're being overly careful because your strength is new to you... I advise working on it with Clark – either Clark.”
Good advice! We know from canon that Clark, as a teenager, had to work hard to control his powers.

“The truth is, people will fear you no matter what. Clark and I have each had a few accidental run-ins with former victims of your clone – and it's awful."
This doesn't bode well for Kal's continued existence on Earth. Even if he conquers the clone and the bad Kryptonians, what's he going to do next? I'm sure he will develop a tendre for LL, given time, but can anything come of it? She hates, fears, and detests his clone, who she thought was him, for so long.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There are two of them. Impressive. They hid this well.

Kal-El and Zara were conducting a private meeting with two variations of Clark Kent, and three variations of Lois Lane.
Is that Kal-El wondering?

He was also afraid of losing control around humans. He could not risk hurting anyone. Not even accidentally.
Yes. If someone got one that chunk of Red K from Season 4, well…that would be bad.

Lane however showed no fear at all - she was openly curious and seemingly eager to meet him.
Poor Kent. He must be going bonkers, having a Lois who’s like a dear that’s never met man.

“That might be read as a superiority complex,” LL told him, surprising him with her words.
Nah, just because the kings of France wouldn’t even touch the glassware with more than pinched fingers because it was already fouled up by the hands of their servants doesn’t mean all absolute rulers are that way.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard