Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Carol, what a lovely surprise to see this posted here! I've just gone back and skimmed through the earlier parts of the story to refresh my memory before rereading this, although, remembering how I nearly had heart failure when Clark kissed Rachel, I admit that I skipped "the date thing" this time. goofy

A great way for Lois to make the CK=S connection...in Clark's arms. ::sigh:: I'm surprised she never realized it earlier. And I'm glad that she's not mad, even though she's trying really hard to be; after all, she does have her priorities straight - now she has Clark back.

"Yes, again. If you leave me like that again, I won't take you back."

Clark grinned at her. "Then I guess I won't leave."

Lois ran her finger along the side of his face. "I've missed your smile."

"I've missed everything about you."
hyper I was cheering madly here, and sighing happily at the same time...

And the interlude in the clouds...wow indeed. Just lovely. A happy ending for everyone, all's right with the world again, and a great way to ring in the New Year...

Kathy (who's not at all surprised that Perry knows...)

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Carol,

Not only is Perry glad that Clark is back and home. I'm happy that he is and I'm also very glad that you're back and home!

Missed you!!!!

Nice ending -- love the flying, the kissing, the clouds, the kissing, the sunset, the kissing.

Barb.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Yay! dance /me sighs a happy, WAFFy smile

That was lovely.

And the baby is adorable. laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw Sweet. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
YAY, Carol! Back, and just in time to finish posting the story! Great way to end the year. wink

Lois knows, and she's not mad, and she even set Rachel up with Joe. Cool! And Clark has his job back. Now I just wonder how they're going to get everything back quickly, and under the radar. laugh

Great story, and it's great to see it finished!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Carol

I'm glad to see you posting again. smile1

A lovely conclusion! So WAFFy! thumbsup

Thanks for sharing this great story. smile I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Kerth
Kerth
Not a surprise this morning since Missy warned me yesterday... wink

Nice talk!! smile

Jose smile1

P.S. Abbie is really cute smile

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh! It's finally finished. Yay for Anna's email! laugh

It was a nice ending, Carol. I didn't even need the TOC to remember what happened last. smile The part in the clouds was especially sweet, I loved that! Thanks for finally posting this.

And Abbie sure looks adorably cute! smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Carol,
I'm glad you finished this.
I loved it.
I'm glad you're back home
Happy New Year
merry

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, what a terrific story! I thoroughly enjoyed every word.

I won't go back and quote all the parts I liked, there were too many of them. As I said before, your characterization of all the "friends" was perfect, and had me laughing out loud all the way through.

This was the perfect WAFFY ending to a great story - a lot of fun to read!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
I just read this whole story on the archive. Fabulous. I enjoy Friends a lot, so this story was right up my alley. And the Friends scenes were perfect. I laugh at a lot of the stories around here, but this one had me in tears. Great tale, so glad that you put it on the archive!

lisa in the sky with diamonds

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard