Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Umm...Missy...are we missing something here?? Is this how you're ending this? Really??? confused Does that mean we're moving on to Strangers VI?

I'm glad that Lois gathered her courage and took the initiative to ask Kal about his possible feelings for her. It's good that Lois finally knows the truth now, since she is so conflicted about her feelings for the two men. Although I will admit that her feelings for Kal, at least for me, seemed to have come a bit out of nowhere. Yes, she had suspicions and little nigglings before - the lovely scene with the test kiss - but for them to suddenly overwhelm her just as she was getting her relationship with Clark back on track seemed a bit forced for me. I'm definitely going to have to go back and reread all the parts...*not* a hardship, by any means smile1

I had expected Kal to spin into his Clark clothes - it was nice to see something different. smile

And this was a lovely moment... [Linked Image]
"Kal, forget that silly promise. Now, do you ever want this?" She felt his breath on her face grow faster and she knew then that he wanted her as more than friends.

"Lois, that woman is you."

"Me?" Her voice trembled.

"Yeah, the woman I'm in love with is you. It's always been you."

Unable to resist any longer, Clark closed the inch between their lips and met hers with a kiss that was full of hope and a new promise. This was a dream come true for him; he was kissing her as Kal, her best friend.
Now we have Lois angry and feeling overwhelmed, but since she gave Clark a pretty nice kiss goodbye, there's hope that it won't last too long... So just how long will it last?? Is there another part coming? Are you going to make us wait for S.VI (no way, I keep telling myself)?

Come back, you evil author...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ahh, are we ending it there?! Will there be a Strangers VI?! Do I need to start making threats on the ficus to get more?!

laugh
Great job
I certainly won't object if you write more parts
Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think you are missing part of the story, but so far I like what is here. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
I feel like an addict here -- I just had a "hit" -- a really GREAT part -- and I want MORE!!!

That was lovely, and well done, and she FINALLY knows.

Now the question is, how long will Lois stay mad? And what is she going to do about it? wink

Strangers VI! puhleeeeeez?

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Maybe there were formatting problems here?

Because if you hadn't noticed, Missy, the happily ever after seems to have dropped off the end of this really nice story....?

Oh you are so bad. So bad, bad, bad. And you like it don't you!!

CC(disgruntled, yet enthralled reader)

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry, everyone!!

This wasn't an evil plot to exclude the ending....not this time, really!!

The rest is posted and hopefully will make everyone happy.

Missy <---- who is innocent!!! laugh

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard