Next Thread
Print Thread
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK goes here.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper I wish I could get to this today. Crazy day. I'll read this tomorrow! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! You're back!

One day he intended to apologize sincerely to her for his own childish behavior, which, he freely admitted, had more or less pushed her into Luthor's arms, but he wasn't quite in the position to do that yet.
I like this; on the show, on initial viewing, it looks like Lois is the villain. But on second thoughts, Clark has a lot to be blamed for, too. It's good that they both realize they have things to forgive the other for.

Back to the story...

Uh-oh! Clark locked up - with a witness! It would be a good time to let Lois into the secret, but he can't do that with a witness!

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
dance more story.

I am glad Clark managed to stay with Lois this time. It does not look good for them.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yikes! Lois really knows how to get them into scrapes. The one good thing about being imprisoned with "Vlad" is that Clark will be able to save his life. Clark should have taken into account that either the elevator or the hallways would be under video surveillance. At least, Henderson knows that Lois and Clark have been captured. Let's hope it doesn't interfere with his investigation of the cove and cottage.

I love that Cost Mart has a photo of Lois on the employee bulletin board as a warning! clap It just goes to show what a good investigative pest she can be. laugh

HENDERSON: You can say that again!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Despite the layoff, this one continues to intrigue me. I keep wondering just how much (if any) "supernatural" things will take place and how much we'll know about who performed those things. And maybe we'll see a dramatic revelation between Clark and Lois before this is all over, too. I sure hope so, because it looks like sparks will fly.

I hope Real Life is allowing you time to write, Nan. And I hope your muse team is keeping you just busy enough. This is an interesting story, and I'm glad you're continuing it.

More soon, I hope.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
Oh boy, you put Clark in a difficult situation. evil
Poor Henderson. shock I'm not surprised, that all his people keep an eye on Lois. :p

More soon, please. grovel

KateB
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the FDK. I'm glad you're continuing to stick with the story.

Real Life is being a pain right now. Chuck retires October 1st, and we're getting ready to move to Texas as soon after that as possible. Hopefully after that things will quiet down a little and I'll be able to get some serious catchup writing done.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Yes sir," Jackson said. "We've got the landing site that Superman spotted on camera from three directions. If they show up, we'll have it on video. No action around the cottage or parking lot yet, either. But --"
Wouldn’t it be awkward if LnC walked out onto landing site now?

In his experience with Lois Lane, such a circumstance usually meant trouble.
laugh

"He was sure of Lane, and almost sure the guy with her was Kent."
Well, the guy didn’t point a gun at her and slightly hovered, so had to be Clark.

The insane risks his partner sometimes took stemmed, he very well knew, not from overconfidence, but from a determination to prove to the world, and mostly to her father, that she deserved the reputation that she had established over the years she had worked at the Planet.
[Linked Image]

But he never said so. He simply made it his business to keep her alive, because a world without Lois Lane in it was one he didn't want to contemplate.
hyper Sounds like Henderson was right.

Her last vague thought before she slid off into oblivion was that maybe this hadn't been such a good idea, after all.
What’s the worst that could happen? She might get sold off at a white slave auction in Morroco.

"Why are you doing this? I already promised I'll never tell anyone!"

"That's what we're going to make sure of," someone else said, sounding disinterested. "In there, now."
Oops? But they will have to dispose of the Vampire by a different means than the rest of them, otherwise, even the most simple-minded of the cops would smell a rat. Maybe if they inserted a wooden object into his heart, removed his head with a sharp object, exposed him to UV light until he’s crispy, and then shoved him into a furnace?

Great, Clark thought grimly. Just great.
[Linked Image]

tbc
Hey! /gets feeling this might actually end before Halloween.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard