Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It wasn’t easy being a good-looking TV star. You usually had either starlets or local fans chasing after you, and neither seemed to want to be with you for the right reasons.
Dean, I could totally come up with some "right" reasons! smile1

thanks!

rkn
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi MM,

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I also learned something new -- I had thought that one of the rules on the MB was no posting fiction about RL people. But when I just double-checked the FAQ, I saw no such prohibition.

You mentioned earlier about having something else in the pipeline? This story just serves to whet my appetite for more MM-fic. smile

Once again, welcome back.

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
Hi MM,

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I also learned something new -- I had thought that one of the rules on the MB was no posting fiction about RL people. But when I just double-checked the FAQ, I saw no such prohibition.

I had checked with LabRat months back whether it would be OK. wink I think what is prohibited -- as I understand it -- is fic that has Dean and Teri involved in a relationship.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard