Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#95643 05/31/13 08:39 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I apologize for the limited Lois and Clark scenes in this part. You can blame Lex for them not sharing a scene at all, though.

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/13/14 11:52 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“If you’re looking for a working girl, you’ve come to the wrong place,” she told him. “Try a different block.”

“You don’t work?” he said, sounding surprised.
This guy is either really obtuse or he is going for dishing out insults.

“So, whatcha doing down here if you’re not trolling for men?”
This guy is not winning any friendship points. That line alone makes it sound like that is all most women do.

She looked him up and down. “You forgot your noble steed.”
grumble he has no chance to defend himself against her unfounded suspicions.

I could see them taking the angle that Lois had stepped too far over the line this time.”
Actually, even if the budget wasn't tight I would really be surprised if the Daily Planet covered Lois' bail. She clearly broke the law in a way not called for to cover her story.

She didn’t respond as she marched down the hall to the lobby. She was still furious that the judge wouldn’t accept her plea of “innocence” at the bail hearing two hours earlier. There was “guilty” or “not guilty”, but both of those included the word guilt, and Lois was certainly not feeling guilt for helping out Eugene.
She does like messing with all systems.

Clark should’ve really been the one to bail her out, though, if the jerk was the one who turned her in.
whinging that she still things this. This is tearing me up.

She could see him doing that just to teach her a lesson but, in her heart of hearts, she didn’t want to think Clark guilty of ratting her out to Reed.
At least she is conflicted about this theory.

Maybe the mysterious ‘cable guy’, who had barged into her apartment, recognized Eugene’s photo from the news, and called in a tip to get him out of her apartment.
At least she has now come up with an alternate theory.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
In the end, Lois decided not to call Clark’s apartment to bail her out. The last time she checked, he still hadn’t gotten himself a new tape for his machine, and she would hate for her one call to ring off the hook, while he was busy off being Superman.
frown that she didn't call Clark.

Try to beat that scoop, Linda King!
Is it really that big of a scoop?

“Hardy-har-har,” Lois grumbled. “He’s innocent, Harrison’s still alive, and I’m going to prove both! Since Detective Reed and MPD aren’t doing their jobs and are arresting the wrong people…”
frown that she has not told Clark yet the Harrison is alive.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Henderson said, and pressed the button for his floor.
Wait, you cut us off there. I was so hoping to hear what Henderson would say.

From his seat across from Lex in the limousine, Nigel St. John with some puzzlement on his face, said, “I’m sorry, Sir, but you wanted Ms. Lane to spend the night in jail?”
I hope she figures out that Luthor engineered this really soon.

Lex enjoyed keeping even his most trusted advisors on their toes. “I arranged for her bail hearing to be postponed until this morning, making her even more appreciative of my assistance in bailing her out.
No, no, no, no, no! This is horrible, her becoming in his debt again. Although his bailing her out might cause her to suspect that he knew about this all along.

Once a week, usually every Wednesday evening, Lex hosted one dinner party, arranged by his ark liaison, Asabi, for him and Nigel to wine and dine with the different members of the LUC, or the Luthor Underground Community. That was its official name within his ark. With Arianna, Lex referred to it as LUX, Luthor Underground Experiment.
I am hoping that Lois and Clark discover this soon. It is not seeming likely with them not talking about anything ever.

although Lex hoped soon to discover one doctor’s intimate ones.
I am glad that Lois has not fallen at all for this two-timing sleeze-ball.

He had granted Arianna special access to the two-way mirror in the psychologist’s office, as long as she supplied him with any dirt his villagers might reveal under confidence.
Luthor really has no respect for privacy.

“His nephew?” Nigel repeated as he contemplated. “Would that be Paul Bender of the Mayor’s Public Relations Department in Gotham City? I remember he cornered you at that soirée that the Wayne Foundation threw last summer for the new public sculpture garden and wanted you to donate money for one of the mayor’s pet funds in exchange for personal information on Ms. Lane, with whom you had been pictured at some function the week prior.”
Wait, wait, wait. Is Paul Bender the Paul from college that Lois and Linda had the falling out over? Was that his last name in canon, or is that a new innovation?

I didn’t want anybody else to bail Ms. Lane out before I could be here in person to pick her up, so that she could be fully aware who the benefactor of her freedom was.” Moreover, whomsoever bailed Lois out of jail owned her until her court date, and Lex liked the idea of owning Ms. Lane, if only in name.
Oh no, oh no, oh no. I just hope this does not cause another wedge between Lois and Clark.

Lex glanced back down to his watch. Lois should have exited the precinct by now. “Go and check what the delay is, Nigel. Bender should have delivered the bail funds to the police and Ms. Lane released ten minutes ago. I don’t like waiting.”
smile1 They will think she left the watch. Well, I can hope can't I?

Had Lois forgotten to pick up her personal effects? No, she must have. She needed her purse with money and keys to get back into her apartment. Lex only hoped his man was able to place the surveillance in plenty of time, during the night. Had the MPD retained the watch he had given Lois, had someone stolen it, or had she thrown it away? “Let’s be off,” Lex grumbled with a scowl.
dance Henderson beats Lex.

This was a disappointing development indeed. Although it sometimes irked Lex, her fierce independent streak was one of the most intriguing aspects of Ms. Lane’s personality. To bend such a person to his will made this challenge even more diverting. He was glad she wasn’t making it easy for him.
I am more worried than encouraged by this development. Although it also shows the lack of imagination on the part of Luthor. He really has never thought out possible contingency plans.

frown that there was no Lois and Clark interacting at all this whole part. frown That Lois still somewhat suspects Clark of turning her in.

Actually we saw almost no Clark this entire part. frown

John Pack Lambert
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I love it - Lex killed off Claude! How like him to want Lois to stew in jail overnight to be more grateful for his help.

Joan

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
I like how Henderson was completely messing with Cat.

One thing I wondered about, though, is that Cat felt Bill's wedding ring through his glove when they shook hands. It's standard practice to shake with the right hand, but it's traditional to wear a wedding ring on the left hand. Is that less standard on the East Coast? I've heard that in at least some other countries it doesn't matter which hand one wears a wedding ring on, but I thought that wearing it on the left hand was pretty standard in America. But then, I'm only familiar with the Western part of the country.

“Uh-huh, and Elvis was the King of Folk Music,” Perry said under his breath, and then realized that Kent could probably hear him just fine. Ooops.
How mad is Clark going to be when he figures out that Perry knows and that Lois told him? Actually, it would be great if Perry slips up and Clark finds out that he knows, then pressures him into spilling how he found out. Then Clark can be astounded that Lois already knows and mad for what she's put Superman through over their kisses.

“I knew something sneaky was up between you two. Yelling one minute and thick as thieves the next. I’m almost surprised you didn’t push everything off your desk and start necking.”
And why didn't they?! Sounds good to me! wink

I wonder what Henderson wants to talk to Lois about. I'm wondering whether he saw Lex waiting outside for her and is deliberately keeping her away from him. Or he's going to berate her and try to get out of her what evidence she might have that Eugene is innocent. Or he also has surveillance on Lena that shows her with her not-so-late husband and wants to compare notes. Or he already has her watch because it was fished out of the river when they pulled Clark out, and after talking to Cat he finally knows who it belongs to and wants to interrogate her about it. Hmmmm.... so many possibilities.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Now that Mrs. Mxyzptlk brought it up, I really hope that Henderson has the first watch that Lois "bought with a watch" Lane accepted from Luthor.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It looks as if I've fallen behind with my FDK responses again. blush My apologies. Thanks to all of you who are still reading my story!

John: hyper Another 2 part FDK! Thank you!
This guy is either really obtuse or he is going for dishing out insults.
CAT: I'm going for both.
HENDERSON: Hey, I was going for funny.
CAT: Didn't work.
HENDERSON: Really? I was giving you some of my best stuff.
CAT: I can see why you're a cop and not a comedian then.

This guy is not winning any friendship points. That line alone makes it sound like that is all most women do.
HENDERSON: Open mouth, insert food. It's not only for Kryptonians any more.

I do have to admit I like this line.
Thank you.
CAT: [Linked Image]

I knew it, but I should have figured out sooner than I did.
Hey, have any of you seen that red fish I left here somewhere? wink

I hope Henderson does not have the wrong idea about Clark's relationship with Cat.
Henderson's met Clark. He's seen Clark with Lois. He knows the truth. He's suspected that poor Clark was a goner before Lois did.

Oh no, she gave away her friends name. I am <sad> they did not find the watch.
What? You want me to make things easy for them? [Linked Image] I don't do that.

I think that should be "thought of you".
Probably grammatically proper. But people aren't always grammatically correct when they speak, so I'll let that one stand. Thanks.

I have to say I am unconvinced Phil is married, and really hope he shows up again.
cool

<sad> that Lois is in jail. I was really hoping, even at the end of the last section, that Clark would show up before they dragged Lois off.

I am hoping that Lois does not keep thinking it is Clark's fault she is in jail. I am <Sad> she thinks that at any level.
Again. I don't do easy. I make my characters work for it.

LOIS: Thanks. Thanks a lot.

At least he knows what his top priorities should be.
I'm thinking that Clark thinking he should have been there when Lois needed him has happened / will happen often with them. And is one of his biggest stresses, having between Lois and rescuing / saving others.

So Lex is responsible for Clark not having been there. OK I have no evidence that this was an arson, but I still think I am right that it was an arson sex by Luthor's agents.
LEX: No comment.
NIGEL: <whispering> I believe that sounds as if you're covering something up, sir. May I recommend a comment?
LEX: Fine! It wasn't me. Why would I set fire or hire someone to set fire to the ware house of my largest drug store competitor? I offer to buy out the CostMart chain for half of what it's worth, so that the employees won't lose their jobs.
NIGEL: Bravo, sir.

You know I assumed he meant Henderson until this point.
Too many Bills. This time it isn't my fault!

Why did she keep the gun? That was not smart at all.
Um... didn't visit the warf?

Interesting theory. <Sad> that they still have not talked.
I'm working on it. I'm workin' on it.

I think that should be "hiding in her apartment".
Yes, it should be. Thanks. Fixed.

As Superman, Clark could no longer ignore the infringement of justice, or would he have because it was Lois?
JOHN: Why would she tell him when she knows that CK=SM?
Perry's POV. CK doesn't know that Lois knows, so to keep up that game, she'd have to tell Clark as well as Superman.

I think that should be "worry about your". I guess it could also be "worry your image's being".
Oh, dear. Stike 2. Thanks. Fixed.

It is tempting to say he is protesting too much, but I think right now his whole focus is on Lois and how to save her.
Maybe he's protesting a little much, too. wink

That would have been so fun.
And very surprising. [Linked Image]

Now Clark is protesting too much.
CLARK: I do that, you know.
DP STAFF: We know.

I love that line.
Sometimes I think Perry's Yodeler line is used more in fanfic than his Elvis obsession.

<grumble> he has no chance to defend himself against her unfounded suspicions.
Does he ever?

Actually, even if the budget wasn't tight I would really be surprised if the Daily Planet covered Lois' bail. She clearly broke the law in a way not called for to cover her story.
Any more so than all those times she did a little B&E and larceny?

She does like messing with all systems.
laugh

Clark should’ve really been the one to bail her out, though, if the jerk was the one who turned her in.
<<crying>> that she still things this. This is tearing me up.
She's upset and grumpy and doesn't really believe this. She's just venting at everyone and anyone.

At least she has now come up with an alternate theory.
See. First comes venting and lashing out at those closest to her, then comes thinking. It's a process.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
<sad> that she didn't call Clark.
He was busy at the fire anyway.

Is it really that big of a scoop?
That Eugene got recaptured?

<sad> that she has not told Clark yet the Harrison is alive.
She will. Give her time. It's a long day.

Wait, you cut us off there. I was so hoping to hear what Henderson would say.
HENDERSON: <<best Arnold impersonation>> I'll be back.
LOIS: Really? Arnold? Are you *kidding* me?

No, no, no, no, no! This is horrible, her becoming in his debt again. Although his bailing her out might cause her to suspect that he knew about this all along.
John meet Lex. He's bad.
LEX: hyper

Lex is being made to wait. Serves him right. Still <sad> that it was not Clark who bailed her.
Yes, well, that will be explained.

This is probably good for Lois. It focuses Lex away from what Lois was really saying.
That Clark wants to wait until marriage?
CLARK: I do?
LOIS: I do, too!
CLARK: eek No, wait! I'm not ready!

I knew Luthor was responsible for Lois going to jail.
LEX: No Comment... no, wait, I want to comment! That's a lie! I love Lois and I wouldn't want...
NIGEL: Sir, you aren't feeling well. Perhaps we should retire to the penthouse.
LEX: Oh, right. Thank you, Nigel. We'll pick up Ms. Lane tomorrow.

It does show how little Lois still understands both Lex and Clark that she suspects the wrong one of being responsible for her going to jail.
She doesn't really suspect Clark.

Not if she realizes that he was the one responsible for sending her to jail in the first place. I really hope Lois and Clark have that discussion soon.
It will happen today. Did I mention today is a long day? [Linked Image]

This theory might work, except that Clark knew about Eugene being in Lois' apartment even before Luthor did. He just has to make totally sure that Lois does not suspect him of being responsible for her being in jail. She seems to be thinking that less likely already.
Well, then, it's good that Lex doesn't know Clark's secret then.

I have to say I always found it a bit odd that they have a high school that is just "Metropolis High School". In Detroit they have Central, Northwestern (which is south and maybe even east of Central), South-eastern, South-western, and they used to have Northern. I always thought that the high school should have at least been Metropolis Central.
It must've been a really *big* high school, then. wink
DAILY PLANET HEADLINE (circa 1987): Metropolis High, Class of '87: 10,000 Strong!

Does Lois know about this?
Um... no.
LEX: What? You thought that Bureau 39 club was the only team out there with fake FBI badges?

Um, he is deciding she is un-frigid based on how she acted under a mind-altering drug? This seems an odd way to decide such things.
Well, even Lex was pretty rigid while on Revenge. You have to have fire to show fire.

Her actions at the Luxor in pleading with Clark do not seem to indicate she really holds to this view. Her actions at the hospital might also rule out this view. Still, it will probably help her current investigation if Luthor things this is her view.
Again, things Lex isn't privy too.
LEX: evil They're still around here somewhere. Lois? Clark? I'll find them and have them show up in 117....118... 119... 120...

Thanks for your comments.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Another blood-thirsty soul! wave >> laugh Thanks for the comments.

John: (reduex)
Now that Mrs. Mxyzptlk brought it up, I really hope that Henderson has the first watch that Lois "bought with a watch" Lane accepted from Luthor.
Um... John, I hate to tell you this but Lois just borrowed my bat and asked you to meet down that dark alley where Long Legs Lulu works in Suicide Slums. May I recommend that you take Clark with you? Or maybe I should just tell her that I couldn't reach you. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Never mind. And, I'm thinking, she doesn't like your new nickname for her.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
LEX: Fine! It wasn't me. Why would I set fire or hire someone to set fire to the ware house of my largest drug store competitor? I offer to buy out the CostMart chain for half of what it's worth, so that the employees won't lose their jobs.
Why would anyone accept an offer for only half of what something is worth?

Too many Bills. This time it isn't my fault!
It also is a case of realistic name distribution.

Um... didn't visit the warf?
You may have a point. What did she do with the gun in canon.

I'm working on it. I'm workin' on it.
You seem to just keep postponing it.

Perry's POV. CK doesn't know that Lois knows, so to keep up that game, she'd have to tell Clark as well as Superman.
I guess, but since Lois does know, I don't think Superman being more focused on justice would affect her telling him as Superman.

I love that line.
Sometimes I think Perry's Yodeler line is used more in fanfic than his Elvis obsession.
I always figured they were related.

Any more so than all those times she did a little B&E and larceny?
B&E is advancing her story, harboring a fugitive isn't.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wait, wait, wait. Is Paul Bender the Paul from college that Lois and Linda had the falling out over? Was that his last name in canon, or is that a new innovation?
Yes. Yes. Yes. No.
Hmm, so this is a potential connection I totally missed. Very interesting.

Bender is a guess a possibly meaningful name, but still, it seems to suggest a connection between that guy and Luthor's lawyer (who was also the lawyer for the company suing Lois in "The Source").

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It must've been a really *big* high school, then. wink
DAILY PLANET HEADLINE (circa 1987): Metropolis High, Class of '87: 10,000 Strong!
clap

Well, even Lex was pretty rigid while on Revenge. You have to have fire to show fire.
I guess, but she still acted totally out of normal.

Clark:She still lets me call her Minha, maybe it was not that different.

Why again does Lex thing he has any hope with Lois, if he is planning advances on Muldoon while also going after Lois?
LEX: Why do you think I care about any woman's feelings at all?
Well, I don't think he does. However if Lois found out he was two-timing her she would be mad

Our body count has now hit 11. <<shock>> Luthor is really messed up.
There's no proof that Claude ever survived in canon.
That is true of lots of people in our body count. But we are counting added to canon deaths.

And, why would he?
I guess that would require him to pay attention to her actual work.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
John: (reduex)
Um... John, I hate to tell you this but Lois just borrowed my bat and asked you to meet down that dark alley where Long Legs Lulu works in Suicide Slums. May I recommend that you take Clark with you? Or maybe I should just tell her that I couldn't reach you. Yeah, that's what I'll do. Never mind. And, I'm thinking, she doesn't like your new nickname for her. [/QB]
If she doesn't like my nickname she should stop taking watches from billionaires.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He wore a long raincoat over a business suit, and his mouth broadened into a smile when he saw her. He wasn’t unattractive for an older man with salt and pepper hair, but she wasn’t in the mood to pick up a man on the docks.
Awww, he thinks she’s a hooker. And that’s *with* her wearing panties.

He laughed. “You don’t look like the regular girls I see around here,” he said.
/jumps up and down excitedly/

“That’s because I’m not one of the regular girls,” she retorted. “I’m a woman.”
So, she’s high-class?

“Of course I work,” she corrected. “I just don’t accept money for sex with strangers.”
/John reaches out hand/ Hi, I’m Jim.

“Hmmmm. Good to know.”
But I’m starting to really think this is Bill Henderson.

Cat hoped her impression of Lois was enough to scare off the man. Unfortunately, it wasn’t.
goofy

He had granted Arianna special access to the two-way mirror in the psychologist’s office, as long as she supplied him with any dirt his villagers might reveal under confidence.
Isn’t that unethical?

I didn’t want her to dismiss Bender as her attorney due to her association with his nephew,” Lex said, returning his mind to the present.
Aww, you took that in, too? Been reading No Place Like Home?

for personal information on Ms. Lane, with whom you had been pictured at some function the week prior.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Why would anyone accept an offer for only half of what something is worth?
Because it's better than getting nothing when the business fails.

You may have a point. What did she do with the gun in canon.
They never said.

JOHN: I love that line.
EW: Sometimes I think Perry's Yodeler line is used more in fanfic than his Elvis obsession.
JOHN: I always figured they were related.
No, I don't think Elvis yodeled. grovel Let's hope not (or, at least, not often).

B&E is advancing her story, harboring a fugitive isn't.
I'll have to agree with you there. She doesn't need Eugene out of jail to prove his innocence. She does need him out of jail to notice Harrison's virus though. wink

Bender is a guess a possibly meaningful name, but still, it seems to suggest a connection between that guy and Luthor's lawyer (who was also the lawyer for the company suing Lois in "The Source").
Which is why I made Paul Bender (from Met U) Sheldon Bender's nephew in my story. It isn't THAT common of a name. In LnC verse, the Bender family must be a rotten to the core.

Well, I don't think he does. However if Lois found out he was two-timing her she would be mad
LEX: Which is why she'll never find out, or -- not until it's too late and she's already obsessed with me.
LOIS: :rolleyes: I would have to care, which I don't.

Canon Lois though would be livid.

That is true of lots of people in our body count. But we are counting added to canon deaths.
They didn't give me an "evil writer" title just because I'm cute. [Linked Image]

Well, since Claude stole her story and won an award for it, it wasn't technically "her work". I believe it was one story, not a series of stories. Or do you mean, recognize Lois's work by her style? It was several years ago and her style might have tightened since then.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, since Claude stole her story and won an award for it, it wasn't technically "her work". I believe it was one story, not a series of stories. Or do you mean, recognize Lois's work by her style? It was several years ago and her style might have tightened since then.
Well also Claude probably re-wrote the article in his own words. At least I always figured he did.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darth Michael: hyper 116! Finally! My apologies for the delay.
Awww, he thinks she’s a hooker. And that’s *with* her wearing panties.
CAT: Men!

ER: /jumps up and down excitedly/
Because he loves it when EW is so predictable?

So, she’s high-class?
CAT: And there was a doubt in your mind?

“Of course I work,” she corrected. “I just don’t accept money for sex with strangers.”
/John reaches out hand/ Hi, I’m Jim.
Exactly. Why charge when you can give it away for free?
JIM: Free hooker sex? hyper
EW: What? There's ANOTHER James in this story? No, no, no! Re-Write!
JIM: Wait! Wait! I was going to get free... / character deleted/
CAT: /shrugs demurely/ I wasn't all that interested anyway.

But I’m starting to really think this is Bill Henderson.
[Linked Image]

It *is* Bill. And he’s got a she’s-his-daughter crush on Lois. Awwww. And now he’s got Lois and her older sister.
wave

Aww, he already sounds married to her. Dinner once a week. Uninteresting conversations about each other’s work day. No sex. Yeah, they’re so married.
LOIS: wallbash How did *that* happen?

Well, he does must know about it. Only, how does that work with Arianna hiding Lex in her home in Another Lois?
It isn't her home in Another Lois, it's Lex's.

SUPERMAN: /pink glasses/ Lois…
LOIS: [Linked Image] I'm counting on it.

Hence why he’s not dating her publicly. That and that it makes her less likely to be killed in some gruesome way in order to get back at him.
CLARK: Exactly!

Duh! She’s not frigid. She’s just gotten a weak stomach and can’t stomach pig uninebriated. On an unrelated note, did Lex try Revenge on frigid women?
Give him time.

Lord Nor: No, I can’t really confirm that.
Would Nor notice?

And since the guns had been Lex’s business concern, Lefluage (sounds like a medical condition that got to do with his bodily functions…Hmm…/googles it/…/finds Wikipedia page in French/…/hits ‘English version’/… laugh )anyway, sounds like the creep has gotten some hot hydrochloric acid seeped into his body.
LEX: /shrugs/ It was cold, being January. I wanted to warm him up a bit.

That would have been awkward if Lois had published the article.
LEX: Let’s see. I lost 10 million dollars on this. A callgirl of Ms. Lane’s standing is worth 2000 dollars a night. So, I’ll keep her for two years in my bedroom and we’ll call it even. Well, let’s make it 6 years, since I won’t want her every night. And I can’t keep her too long either. After all, she does have an expiration date.
So, *that's* what happened to Alt-Lois!

You know, the death by hanging (for committing treason against the realm), drawing (for committing treason against the king), and quartering (for committing treason against God, given how the king was basically chosen by God), did often start off the quartering by cutting off the privy parts and burning them in front of the man who committed the act of high treason (e.g. sleeping with the king’s wife). Funny, how this all applies to Claude and Lex, isn’t it?
EW:/checks box marked "does homework"/ Thank you.

CLARK: I often thought to put a tracker on her.
LEX: Finally! Something, I've done first with Ms. Lane!

Awww, he’s gotten himself a hobby
Lex can't main and destroy others on a daily basis. He need rest on some days.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b]
Well also Claude probably re-wrote the article in his own words. At least I always figured he did. [/b]
[Linked Image] Or that.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
116! Finally! My apologies for the delay.
[Linked Image]

Because he loves it when EW is so predictable?
[Linked Image]

quote:So, she’s high-class?

CAT: And there was a doubt in your mind?
Well, normally, such getup is more commonly seen on the street corner. /points at Pretty Woman/

EW: What? There's ANOTHER James in this story? No, no, no! Re-Write!
JIM: Wait! Wait! I was going to get free... / character deleted/
CAT: /shrugs demurely/ I wasn't all that interested anyway.
clap

So, she needs to visit that frat from NERDS?
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Black belt. Taekwondoe. Front page reporter. Friends with Superman. Men leave me alone.
/points at looooong list of goons who didn’t get that memo and tried things with Lois/
LOIS: /points at looooong list of goons who are now using catheters/

Arrest Laderman, then take Lois to deserted island?
LOIS: [Wallbash]
She not happy because she only ranks second after Superman’s law-and-order fetish?
LOIS: So, I could dress up as a naughty police woman?

LOIS: /coughing/ Black Belt. Lung capacity to call Superman.
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard