Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Fast-paced and intense, yet occasionally introspective. You'll have to tell me whether or not that's a good combination.

huh

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I wasn't anticipating the (wo)manhunt aspect. Very interesting so far!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This sounds like a job for SuperMAN!

Lois really must think she's about to die if she'd alienate Bobby Bigmouth.

I wasn't expecting the truth to come out so soon. I'm glad to hear that Louis Lani isn't pregnant, because THAT would be a nasty twist in this story.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
HOLY BAT CRAP, Terry!!!!

You've got a tiger by the tail with this one!!!!

Bring it on, and hurry!!! notworthy

M
Columnist
Columnist
M
When Bobby takes the gun dealer to the ER, the hospital will file a report that there was a shooting. If there's one thing I've learned from fanfiction, it's that that's mandatory. (I presume that's a real requirement - it sounds reasonable.)

I wonder what sort of trouble Lois is going to get into for shooting that guy. Isn't any shot an attempted murder, no matter where he was shot?

I didn't expect the mix-up in diagnoses to be discovered so soon. I guess that clears the way for the story to be about tracking down Lois and getting everything straightened out (and getting her out of jail?) rather than worrying about medical paperwork. But paperwork is so exciting! wink

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)
T
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
T
Oh, wow, more feedbacks!

AmyPrime, I'm glad you found the hunt for Lois an unexpected twist. It will pervade the rest of the story but not dominate it.

VirginiaR, having a superhero on your side is a definite advantage, but remember that there are places he can't go to learn information. And to have Superman dedicate himself to a search for Lois would be counterproductive to both his public mission and his apparent lack of private life. And since Louis Lanier is a guy, well that would indeed be a whole different story.

MissyG, I'm glad you like it so far. Adult tigers are extremely strong, but I don't think any tiger could take Mad Dog Lane in an urban setting.

mrsMxyxptlk, the "requirement" you reference is a law which (as far as I know) exists in all fifty US states. It makes the tracking of wounded criminals a little easier.

Next chapter up soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
And since Louis Lanier is a guy, well that would indeed be a whole different story.
Exactly my point. wink

Ooooh. New part... drool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard