Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#95005 06/13/13 04:37 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Thanks, [b]DC! I apologize I didn't make it for the fall ficathon, but better late than never, right? smile [/b]
laugh Totally!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#95006 07/21/13 09:52 AM
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Wow, did it just get warm in here or is it me?!

Great job!

#95007 11/24/13 03:35 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This is not a drill.

I'm still inflicting a story on my long-suffering betas and I didn't want to torture them further by adding this to the mix. I therefore beg the reader to forgive any faults they find herein.
[Linked Image]

Lois is still on Clark's lap after we see Lex arrive, so I like to think it's possible that she managed to get her lips on him at some point. For the purposes of this story, she totally did.
/Is kind of reminded of Faustian Bargain/ [Linked Image]

"And, this time--" Perry's gaze landed on Lois. "--everyone is going to participate. And I mean everyone." His attention shifted to Clark. "Do you get me?"
hyper

Fueled by that memory -- and the hope of a glimpse of cleavage -- Clark got up and walked over to perch on the corner of Lois' desk.
clap

Then she leaned forward and asked in a conspiratorial tone, "You wanna join me?"

And there was the glimpse of cleavage he'd been hoping for!
Clark! [Linked Image]

To Lois' great irritation, more than a few of her coworkers began to light up cigarettes, even though signs posted throughout the parking garage clearly designated it as a no smoking area.
Maybe she could use a fireextinguisher on them? /points at Police Academy V/

The shock of that thought swiftly turned to disappointment because she didn't remember any of it.
Yeah, that would probably be worse for poor Lois.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#95008 11/24/13 03:37 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Since that morning -- with the thrilling exception of a stolen kiss in the honeymoon suite of the Lexor -- Clark had been an absolute gentleman.
Eeeeee…

God, she had to admire his attention to detail.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#95009 11/24/13 12:27 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Seems like enough time has passed that we deserve a sequel. What happens next with them? Do they ever leave the garage? Does Jimmy come searching for them for the first edition of Jimmy Interruptus? Do they go to Lois' car and hop in the back seat for a quickie? (No, probably not. Clark would want a lonnnnngggg languid interlude. And so would Lois.)
Curious readers want to know!!!!
cool smile1
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#95010 11/25/13 02:37 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Artemis:
Seems like enough time has passed that we deserve a sequel. What happens next with them? Do they ever leave the garage? Does Jimmy come searching for them for the first edition of Jimmy Interruptus? Do they go to Lois' car and hop in the back seat for a quickie? (No, probably not. Clark would want a lonnnnngggg languid interlude. And so would Lois.)
Curious readers want to know!!!!
cool smile1
Artemis
Don't distract her! I want to see Anton first! laugh laugh laugh

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
#95011 11/26/13 03:48 PM
Sue S. Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Oh, my goodness! I had to blink a couple of times to make sure I was really seeing the right story title. thumbsup Heh.

Thanks, guys! sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#95012 11/26/13 04:06 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
First a foremost, we need a case that will pull them out of the garage!

Come on Sue! Write! Please... grovel

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#95013 11/30/13 03:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sue!
LOL! As always, I was chortling through your comments.
You’re welcome!

Comments like those are why I try not to consume liquids when reading your posts/betas. <g>
blush

Nothing funny about it. [Wink] In both instances, they were each kissed suddenly (and quite emphatically) by the other.
[Linked Image]

OMG! So the rumors are true!!! [Eek!]
[Linked Image]

So many replies and… this is the wrong side of the boards.
wave Michael

#95014 11/30/13 09:53 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Kismatt - Yeah… Anton is why I'm not getting anything else done. There's something of a long, languid interlude in that story. thumbsup Heh.
*floats off to bed to dream about Anton and interludes.......* thud

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
#95015 12/01/13 04:33 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
DANG!! I miss stuff like this when I ignore the gfic folder?!?!? It's amazing, Sue that you can get as entertainingly steamy on this side as you do on the other side, and still leave us devoted nfic-ers applauding for more. Well done!! clap

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
#95016 12/01/13 04:50 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Freely discuss ideas for Fire Drill here:

Fire Drill suggestions
party peep
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
#95017 01/10/14 02:54 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I started reading this story yesterday at 11:45 am and, just because I was REALLY tired, fell asleep, so as soon as I turned the alarm clock off today at 5:00 am I took my phone and continue reading it.... and, whoa! What a wonderful way to start a day!!!!! Sue, you are an amazing writer! even when is a waffy, sweet story you have the power to make the temperature run up high! You just made my day, so thank you. It would've been fun if Jimmy suddenly appears and discover them in the middle of the passionate kiss, I could imagine his face!! and Perry's reaction when Jimmy told him what were doing "the hottest team in town" together.... would it be smile1 or dance hehehe or... devil ??

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Sigh.....

That was .... Sublime.

Black Star: "If it's fear that you speak of, then I'll stand and face it. I'll never give up. The only time I lose is when I die!" - Soul Eater
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard