Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Brava! This is a wonderful ending to a wonderful series. I figured that the mother and father were descendents, but I didn't realize it was Claire and Scott. I'm glad to see they got together. laugh Beautiful ending! clap

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Christmas surprise!!! laugh

A wonderful wrapping, and you confirmed my suspicions about the mother and the son! wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story. drool

MAF jump

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb,
wonderful ending to the story and series

sorry I'm late in posting - just caught up

Happy Holidaiys - late

merry

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
Hey Barb!

I just finished catching up with your story and I have to say I loved it (isn't that a surprise laugh )

I know I haven't been posting comments for every part, so I promise that as soon as I can, I'll reread them and give you better comments, though for now I thought I'd at least let you know that I'd been reading adn enjoying every word.

Thanks for a great story (and a great Christmas present too) clap

Cris

Cris
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Barb -

Wow.
Just amazing - the intricacies of plotlines and timelines are wonderful to follow - and of course I love how you ensure that it all works out for the best in the end.

I'm feeling inspired - I might have to pick up a copy of Don Quixote this week smile

Thanks again for writing! Sorry i've been so far behind in posting!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Thank you everyone!!!!!

Laswa, Sas and I thank you for all of your input and especially for your loyalty and your stick-to-it-iveness. We really appreciate it.

It has been hard saying goodbye to the theatre group--but it has been an absolute joy writing about them. And I'm very pleased that you liked the ending.

We hope that we've opened your eyes and hearts to theatre and that you have enjoyed the experience. Curtain is finally down.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard