Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hope you enjoyed the climatic scene -- just one more segment to move the actors toward the end of the encore.

Thank you Jose and Maria for always being there and taking time away from your holidays to let me know what you think. And thanks to so many others who continue to support my efforts.

I should be posting the last part by the end of the week if not sooner.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!!!

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. notworthy notworthy

Rod climbed carefully up the catwalk which hung forty-five feet above the auditorium. He moved quietly toward the three people. “Stop,” he said when he realized he was upon them.

Liz turned and taking a few steps toward him, pushed Rod off the catwalk.
Did Rod try to stop Liz, Dr. Light and Rod's father? confused

Claire ran on stage and pulled Lois further away from the bedroom door.

From off stage, Jonathan cranked the bedroom door shut, and Wells pushed appropriate buttons. An electrical whirring began as steam funneled out from under the bedroom door.

Superman flew back up to the catwalk and using electrical cable tied up the perpetrators.
Claire ran on stage and pulled Lois further away from the bedroom door.

From off stage, Jonathan cranked the bedroom door shut, and Wells pushed appropriate buttons. An electrical whirring began as steam funneled out from under the bedroom door.

Superman flew back up to the catwalk and using electrical cable tied up the perpetrators.
Did we get rid of Tempus? confused Please said Yes. laugh
Are the Perpetrators Liz, Dr. Light and Rod's father? confused

More ASAP, please.

MAF [Linked Image]

Happy Holidays! [Linked Image]

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whew! Talk about a cliffhanger. Left it right at the start of the downslope of the climax. It looks like Tempus has been sent.. somewhere, and Liz has been captured. What's Donald Botts doing there, though?

I can't wait for the final scene! smile1

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
I'm late!!! smile1

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard