OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz razz grumble

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#9440 12/21/03 01:47 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
he also missed her.
NOOOOO!!! wildguy

Yvonne! He's fine now!!!! You can bring Lois!!!

Julie wildguy

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#9441 12/21/03 01:55 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I gather I'm still the only one who likes Mayson, hmm? goofy And thinks that she and Clark make a cute couple? /me ducks thrown produce

The benefit of getting a few days behind on the boards is getting to read two parts together. laugh

I really like how much we're seeing of both the depths of Clark's weakness and pain; and the depths of his strength and courage. For only under such intense pressure can many elements of a person's true character be seen.

Ok, ready for the next part! hyper

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#9442 12/22/03 09:07 AM
Kerth
Kerth
I'm totally blank about what are you going to do....

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#9443 12/23/03 02:53 AM
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
The growth and understanding that Clark is showing make it clear that he will get better. The question then is how will he deal with it. (I'd almost like to see him turn to Mayson because she is showing a strength that we never saw before.--But this IS Lois and Clark fanfic.) Would Yvonne be thrown out of fandom if she allowed Clark to fall in love with Mayson and then married her? Or what if Lois reappeared and there was...nothing? Oh, the possibilities.

What impresses me is the discussions that Clark and George have. They are absolutely wonderful, insightful and humorous.

gerry

#9444 12/23/03 03:48 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yvonne,

Well, it looks like you have your readers totally in the dark.

We've become as addicted as Clark was and you have to throw us a life-line soon.

Although some of us would be okay to settle for Mayson/Clark--and you've made it okay, I guess now that I think about it, feel about it--we need that magical thinking--we need the magic in our lives that could occur if Lois arrived somehow, someway.

As long as Clark is healthy and *can* live with Mayson in his life and only a slight fantasy of Lois, we now don't want him to. Those of us who sit here staring at our screens *need* that magic as much as Clark once needed the red K.

I thought I felt, as I mentioned in my last posting, that we could settle for Clark settling. Now after reading this section, I have to say that I'm not sure that *I* can.

You described the closeness between Mayson and Clark very nicely and my head wants to accept it--but I guess my heart really can't. I'll understand and probably support whichever way you go, because your writing will lead us there--but, but, but....

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard