Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I came by to do a little late-night feedback-feedback, and what do I find?
dance dance dance

This is GREAT!!! That is a perfect conclusion. I never even thought of Zara -- which is funny because I've been working on my delayed April Fool's Day attempt at humor and Zara is in that work.

Thanks for the wonderful idea and for letting me share a little bit of your universe. notworthy

Bob

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol

I so did not see the ending coming, even after I was slightly spoiled by seeing Zara's name when I accidentally clicked on the FDK thread before opening the story.

Brava!

Joy,
Lynn

Merriwether
Merriwether
Okay, I can now say that you are both nuts. Certifiable, even. laugh Thanks for finishing it!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
rotflol I most certainly didn't expect that to happen. Oh boy. Troubles abound here. I can't imagine the three women putting up with that (Lois especially as she JUST got him back.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Kerth
Kerth
laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh dear... what did I start? blush

But look how it ended!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bobbart Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
BTW: Remember this thread: Nice Lana Lang ?

I think we can chalk this up as another entry in that category. smile thumbsup

Bob

F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Cute, but poor poor Zara.

You must come with me, and leave these three women behind.”
Even is Zara does not meet Kryptonite, she will have to deal with a lawyer. A good tough and sometimes nasty lawyer. A lawyer with MadDog Lane in her corner.

BTW does it ever bother any of you that New Krypton is smaller then Smallville?

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But... but... Clark is used to having three full wives! (Let's assume that he doesn't have any "social" wives.) And we know that he can "satisfy" them all, because, ya know, he's Superman and all that.

Going to just one wife is going to be quite a deprivation for Clark. laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The woman turned, gave him an appraising look, and then lifted her chin. “Kal-El, I am Zara of New-Krypton,” she said. “By New-Krypton law, you and I are to be married.”
"Hmm... Yeah, that might be okay," Clark said as he nodded. Then he turned to the three full wives. "What do you all think?"

When then all agreed, he said, "Well, Zara, you do know that means that you will have to live here - and eat Lois' wonderful cooking. Right?"

Hehehe.... Couldn't resist.

Great story, Queen.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois couldn't help but grin back. "I am," she replied. "Lana, you've no idea how much I missed your cooking."
Oh my, this is so twilight zone.

Lana shooed her away. "That's for everyone," she said. "You'll have to just wait for dinner like everybody else."

"Is she trying to pilfer food, again?" came a voice from the entry way.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Yes, this has to go in Nice Lana. It specifically goes in "first story where Lois and Lana are both married to Clark ... at the same time."

It also goes in "first story where Clark's relationship with Lois is older than with Lana."

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard