Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93957 03/20/13 02:50 PM
chelo Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi! finally I dared to write you a post.
Let me tell you something: your work is amazing! I've been reading several fics (Aussie rules, Accused, One small detail and right now, Once bitten) and my sleep hours have been reduced at zero.. hahahaha!! I just can't stop reading!! Now, I'm officially a Ln'C Fanfic addict.javascript:void(0)

Thanks for all your work, I'm new at Fanfics and my native language isn't English, so I apreciate your patience when you read my posts.

Greetings from Mx!! dance

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"
#93958 03/20/13 04:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome to the Boards!

#93959 03/20/13 06:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, Chelo! wave And welcome. smile

~•~
#93960 03/20/13 06:59 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hola, Chelo! wave

If you're addicted to Female Hawk\'s new stuff, you should check out what she has on the Archives! Especially Trusting Me, Trusting You last year's winner of Best Overall Story. clap It's a good one, and a long one (second longest on the LnC Archives, I believe).

Welcome to the boards.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#93961 03/20/13 07:15 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi! wave Welcome to the boards! Sit back, pull up a chair. There's tons of nice people on here - hope to see you around!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#93962 03/21/13 10:56 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Indeed, welcome to the boards! They're great fun. And don't be shy dropping even a word or two in the FDK threads of the stories you enjoy. Our authors live for that kind of gift smile1
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Especially Trusting Me, Trusting You
The stories from the past year or two are also available in other formats e.g. HTML
Plus, we've got all the long stories in ebook-format:
http://www.lcfanfic.com/wiki/doku.php?id=all_the_novels
Female Hawk's stuff is in there, too, as far as she got to uploading it to the archive already.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#93963 03/23/13 12:32 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Hey there! Welcome to the boards! I haven't been consistently around here for a while, but I hope you enjoy reading and perhaps doing some writing in the future!

wave Mouserocks

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#93964 03/23/13 04:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Welcome! There are a number of great people here!

Don't worry about English not being your first language. Several of the FoLC's send comments from all over the world.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon, so pull up a chair, relax and enjoy some truly amazing stories! wave

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#93965 03/29/13 03:07 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome, Chelo! There are plenty of stories here to enjoy, and it's a friendly community. Many of us send our stories to the archives as well. There you can find them organized according to title or author, and you can find lists of the Kerth awards winners and nominees from past years. The archives are located at www.lcfanfic.com . Take your time; there's plenty to keep you reading for a very long time.

Glad to have you here! wave

HappyGirl

This *is* my happily ever after.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard