Page 1 of 2 1 2
#93888 03/15/13 08:23 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

As promised:

TIMELINE:

• Wednesday, 2/23 - Lois spent at the Lexor and had her late night call with Clark (Part 81)
• Thursday, 2/24 - Nightfall Eclipse - Clark visits Smallville with the letters
• Friday, 2/25 - Mission to space - Clark's abduction (that evening)
• Saturday, 2/26 - Clark MIA, found in Bay. Lois and Cat visit Star, Meena visits Chuck at hospital that night
• Sunday, 2/27 - Lois takes Clark to DP (A.M.), Cat tries to undress him on the roof, Lois and Clark kiss at his apartment, and Lois visits Lex's bunker (P.M.)
• Monday, 2/28 - Impact Day (current day and time as of the end of this part)

Thank you for reading, and for commenting.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:02 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“I took it to S.T.A.R. Labs to have them it tested, and it’s definitely been to space, and recently too, because they also found trace amounts of nickel dust and iron particles from what they believe is the Nightfall asteroid,”
I think you want to say "have it tested" or "Have them test it".

John Pack Lambert
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Here we are fighting like a Cat and a Mad Dog.
Cat and Lois sparring is lots of fun.

Joan smile

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Cat!” Lois scolded, and then her voice did a hundred and eighty degree turn. “That’s a terrific idea! Go on home. Shoo!” She laughed.
smile1 Cat is going to leave.

Why was Lois laughing? Was it because she knew Cat was joking? Was Cat joking? Conversely, Lois could be nervous.
I think I am as confused as Clark by all of this.

“I don’t think it’ll help Clark get back his memories though,” Lois went on.
It couldn't hurt them though, could it?

Why would Lois have nerves about being intimate with him?
Because they had never done so. ALthough Clark does not know this.

“Who cares about your stress levels? You eat stress for breakfast. I’m talking about Clark’s stress. If he were able to relax for a little while…
That might help, but I doubt it.

“I’m just saying that there are degrees of happiness,” Cat said. “Maybe you should leave, and I should test that theory.”
This will make Lois way less likely to leave.

Clark pressed his eyes together. He should really tell Lois the truth.
dance Even as an amnisiac he wants to tell her.

Not that she would necessarily believe him now, being that his powers were all over the place, but he could put on the Suit again and try.
Hey, as long as he could blow freezing breth or move really heavy objects, I think he could convince her.

Oh, no! What had he done? How was Clark ever going to be able to tell Lois that he was Superman, if Superman didn’t want a relationship with her? Would she think that Clark couldn’t have relationship with her either?
I think she will understand that the reasons do not apply to Clark, so this will not really be an issue.

“I’ve come to realize, though, that it’s Clark, who I need. He’s there for me in ways Superman never is, never could be. When he disappeared, I had been so worried. I couldn’t think straight, I couldn’t concentrate; I couldn’t eat, or sleep. It’s as if I don’t know how to function without him. Clark is my life,” she whispered.
If Clark still had doubts if Lois really love him as him, they would all be cleared up by now. However I guess he no longer remembers those doubts, so it is not as helpful to here this as it would have been before his memory recovered.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“So, it turns out that the Superman Suit I found at CK’s has been out in space,” Jimmy said.

“Whoa, there, Jimmy, back up a minute. You found a what, where?” Lois growled.
Clark:Oh no! I forgot to tell Lois abotu the suit.

“Okay. Where is he? And why does Clark have his Suit? What is he wearing if Clark has his Suit?”
He is undercover as someone else wearing normal clothes.

“Clark doesn’t do Superman’s laundry,” Lois said sourly.
How can she be so sure of this? Especially since she is also wrong.

Cat burst into a fit of laughter.
Clark:There goes my secret. Better prepare for Lois to explode.

Technically, I do, Clark responded inside his mind.
Nah, technically SUperman does Clark's laudry.

“Me? I didn’t know anything about it. When I arrived, Jimmy was leaving. He didn’t tell me,” Cat defended herself.
Lois:But you were so happy that Clark would be alone for you to try to catch in your snare, that you did not bother asking Jimmy where he was going, or why.

“I’m sorry, Lois. You’re right. I should have told you about that, but between talking to my... folks,
I'm surprised that Lois does not react to learning Clark talked to his "folks".

“I honestly didn’t think it was important.”
I guess for him it is not. He knows Superman returned without having the suit as evidence.

Lois walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck in a quiet embrace.
smile1 they are hugging.

It was tender for about three seconds before she slapped the back of his head. “Snap out of it!”
smile1 hyper party Lois sees the truth about Luthor.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Maybe Clark would let her move in with him or,
Let's hope he does not get all his memories back. Although even then she probably could convince him to let her move in. Hmm, on the other hand, if she can convince him that they made love at the hospital, all bets are off. Although that might be hard with her claim to Cat that they have not made love.

better yet, they could get an entirely new place just for them.
Sounds like a good plan.

“I’m not dating him,” Lois corrected. “Remember Clark?”
Cat:But you said you didn;t do anything.

Lois:That does not mean we arn't dating.

Lex was twisted. He very well could have done this to other women.
Lois:Henderson, can I get a report of all cases where unauthorized video surveilance equitment was found in apartments.

Lois would make sure he would pay.
Clark:We need to be logical about this. A frontal attack on Luthor might open us up to a counter-attack we are not ready for.

“Brawn? Clark?” Lois gave Cat her best skeptical expression.
Cat:Well, he an't welthy, that's for sure.

What if debris ends up blocking the elevator, and you can’t get out?
I think it should be "debris end up".

“Where it is?” Cat whispered, because they passed some other people.
Should that be "Where is it?"

“Nope. I promised him I wouldn’t tell anyone.
He's a lieing, cheating, murdering criminal, keeping your word to him just protects him from justice.

“Maybe a good night’s rest is all he needs to get those synapses firing again.”
It can't hurt.

Clark deserved better than to have his own girlfriend
smile1 she uses the word to herself, even if not outlouad.

she still felt bad for only calling the hospitals once regarding Clark.
It is doubtful they would have told her anything about him if she had called again, what with it being an active police case and all.

They had mentioned that it had been retrieved from apartment of a known friend of Superman’s who hadn’t been home at the time of the mission.
I think that should be "from the apartment".

“As long as I know that Superman made it back to Earth, I still have hope, so does everybody.”
Except Luthor who will just have frustration that his plans have been foiled again.

She didn’t want give her mother anything new to nag her about.
I think that should be "want to give".

Well, he never forgave Clark for allowing Lex to shoot her.
Best to keep the two of them apart for the time being. That is the last blame Clark needs to hear, with or without his memory.

That in the end, did Clark’s past really matter? He was right. It didn’t.
smile1 she is willing to move past not knowing Clark's past.

There was no point at either trying to drive her Jeep or find a cab in the madhouse which were the streets of Metropolis at the moment.
"madhouse" should match with "was". Of course since its "strees of metropolis" maybe you want to leave the were and make it "madhouses", but the streets could be a collective thing compared to a madehouse. I am also not sure that "at" is the best word between point and either, maybe it would work as "in", but maybe it works how it is, it seems a little irregular to me though.

She and Clark could make love, once, possibly twice, and if she was lucky thrice.
smile1 Wells' theory will be disproved.

She passed by the conference room on the way to the stairwell and saw that Cat was no longer there. Her brow furrowed. Where…? When…?
frown so much for breaking Wells' theories.

Her eyes narrowed. If she found Cat at Clark’s…
She might be even more mad when she arrives.

Lois stomped to the stairwell and ran down the stairs.
And we have another anticipation full ending.

This section has definately gone on a lot longer than some others. It is now tied with the Smallville Arc, although that is partly because you include Section 81, which actually the only events in it that correspond to canon are from HiM.

Not that I am complaining about the length. I guess it makes sense for this to run so long, it has a lot more build up of tension, especially since in this case Luthor's plan to drive Superman out totally failed.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What? What? Had Clark dozed off and missed something?
[Linked Image] Well, it is often said that bickering is just a form suppressed attraction and he left Lois and Cat alone bickering for untold hours, so… [Linked Image]

“Or… I could just get up and leave, and return in the morning.”
[Linked Image]

He wondered how that would help his memories.
[Linked Image]

Maybe they should keep talking, only not about him.
So, Cat’s private life, then?

“Cat!” Lois scolded, and then her voice did a hundred and eighty degree turn. “That’s a terrific idea! Go on home. Shoo!” She laughed.
Sounds like Lois is more up to the task than Clark himself.
LOIS: laugh

“So, it turns out that the Superman Suit I found at CK’s has been out in space,” Jimmy said.
Oops?

So much for the possibility of a romantic night with Lois Lane.
Makeup sex?

“On the same typewriter three generations of editors typed up their first stories, including the Chief himself.”
Ten minutes later: “Chief, where’s the ‘Save’ button on this computer?”

What is he wearing if Clark has his Suit?”
[Linked Image] Nothing?

“I honestly didn’t think it was important.”

Lois walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck in a quiet embrace. It was tender for about three seconds before she slapped the back of his head. “Snap out of it!”
rotflol

Clark held up his hands. “You won’t be, because you’ll be taking Cat along with you.”

“What?” the women gasped in horrified unison.
What’s the office going to think about that?
RALPH: Man, I knew it.
WALLY: Cat must have finally gone through all the guys in Metropolis.
RALPH: Word, dude. Word.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I swear I don’t know how my stress levels aren’t through the roof with you two bickering all the time.”

Cat glanced pointedly at Lois, who appeared to be suppressing a grin with an expression of innocence. “‘It’s not true.’ Yeah, right,” Cat murmured under her breath.
help

“You heard Clark, he’s not answering his door until dawn,” Cat said, with a flick of her hand towards his apartment.

“And?”
And Cat’s not a lockpick.

“You and I are more alike than I thought.”

“What’s that’s supposed to mean?” Lois snapped.
Both are obsessed with getting a good romp in the hay?

“Once we get our teeth or claws, as the case may be, into something, we don’t want to let it go,” Cat replied.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Hi. wave Glad you're enjoying Cat and Lois's bickering. There's more to come.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thanks for reading and commenting. laugh

I think you want to say "have it tested" or "Have them test it".
Thanks. Fixed.

Cat is going to leave.
Yes, yes, she is, but there's been a condition added to it.

I think I am as confused as Clark by all of this.
She's laughing because she knows what happened at the hospital and nobody else does. clap Great one!

I guess for him it is not. He knows Superman returned without having the suit as evidence.
For everyone else, it's a big deal, though, which is why Lois does this...

It was tender for about three seconds before she slapped the back of his head. “Snap out of it!”
JOHN: <<confused>> Why did she do that?
Because she wants him to get his brains back.

Clark:Yes it is. It's "Superman returned", it shows that LNN is making baseless accusations. It is scooping everyone else. This is big.
It's not big to Cat, because she known Superman has been back since that morning.

This alone should reduce panic.
One would hope.

So Cat thinks Lois lied about not having had sex.
Yes.

His tucking her hair that way is an action she associates iwth Superman.
Yes.

At first I was wondering if she was checking to see if she could see Superman there. However, on second readin, I really have no clue what is going on.
Yes, she's checking for Superman, but since she's never kissed Superman she's not quite sure what she's looking for.

Cat should know Lois is not going to let her out of her sight anywhere near Clark.
Cat's optimistic that Lois will tunnel vision on the story and forget about her. Didn't work.

Even when she went and had lunch with him back in September she really was not dating him. Although I can see why it did annoy Clark. Nothing since then has even come close to a date.
Last "date" she went on with Lex was before he shot her the previous August.

Isn't this too big for one person to do all on their own though?
LOIS: Not if that person is me!

I guess she is right. Clark may be able to be Superman without having revived his memories fully.
We shall have to see what happens.

Is that possible?
CLARK: Hey, I thought it was impossible to love Lois more and I keep getting proven wrong over and over.

She actually does not know how long it was. Although I guess it makes sense she figured it had to be an extended period of time for him to have created the replica. Although I guess one set of images would allow that.
That's true. She doesn't know how long it was. Superman said even he didn't know how long the recording equipment had been there, but he guessed a while.

JOHN: <<throws an "I Hate Luthor" Party and invites Lois>> Lois sees the truth about Luthor.
Things are becoming less foggy.

Let's hope he does not get all his memories back. Although even then she probably could convince him to let her move in. Hmm, on the other hand, if she can convince him that they made love at the hospital, all bets are off. Although that might be hard with her claim to Cat that they have not made love.
Because Lois is oh-so honest to Cat, especially about her private life? Actually, we don't know what exactly Lois said to Cat, because the phone rang and Clark could no longer hear them due to the ringing in his ears.

Cat:But you said you didn;t do anything.

Lois:That does not mean we arn't dating.
CAT: huh I don't understand. Why?

LOIS: Ask Clark.

CAT: Oh, right, I forgot, he's a virgin.

LOIS: What? No, he not.

CAT: I meant an Earth virgin; he's slept with women from Krypton.

LOIS: confused

Lois:Henderson, can I get a report of all cases where unauthorized video surveilance equitment was found in apartments.
That would require them to be *found*.

Clark:We need to be logical about this. A frontal attack on Luthor might open us up to a counter-attack we are not ready for.
Lois never said anything about a "frontal attack".

LOIS: Only if it includes my knee or a sword of some kind.

CLARK: Lo-is!

I think it should be "debris end up".
But that just sounds wrong. Dictionary.com didn't say it was a plural noun (like pants). I'm sticking with what I have. It's dialogue. If it's wrong, Lois is making the same mistake I would. laugh

Should that be "Where is it?"
Thanks. I shortened this from a longer sentence and changed it to a question. Fixed.

He's a lieing, cheating, murdering criminal, keeping your word to him just protects him from justice.
Again. Cat is a reporter, who could steal her story. Why should Lois tell her anything?

she uses the word to herself, even if not outloud.
LOIS: There really isn't another term. I hate using the word 'girl' to describe anything about myself.

It is doubtful they would have told her anything about him if she had called again, what with it being an active police case and all.
But she still could've tried.

I think that should be "from the apartment".
Thanks. Fixed.

Except Luthor who will just have frustration that his plans have been foiled again.
LEX: That darn flying man, his reporter friends, and his Cat.

I think that should be "want to give".
Thank you. Fixed. <<oh, the nagging Ellen is going to give me over this one. :rolleyes: >>

Best to keep the two of them apart for the time being. That is the last blame Clark needs to hear, with or without his memory.
SAM: Lois may not have been a son, but she's still my little girl.

There was no point at either trying to drive her Jeep or find a cab in the madhouse which were the streets of Metropolis at the moment.
"madhouse" should match with "was". Of course since its "strees of metropolis" maybe you want to leave the were and make it "madhouses", but the streets could be a collective thing compared to a madehouse. I am also not sure that "at" is the best word between point and either, maybe it would work as "in", but maybe it works how it is, it seems a little irregular to me though.
confused So, you're saying this section doesn't work? At All. laugh Okay. I'll work on that.

Wells' theory will be disproved.
Or proved. Whichever is more inconvenient.

<<John pouts>> so much for breaking Wells' theories.
You didn't think it would really be that easy, now did you?

And we have another anticipation full ending.
Are you saying that I'm getting known for them? blush

This section has definately gone on a lot longer than some others. It is now tied with the Smallville Arc, although that is partly because you include Section 81, which actually the only events in it that correspond to canon are from HiM.

Not that I am complaining about the length. I guess it makes sense for this to run so long, it has a lot more build up of tension, especially since in this case Luthor's plan to drive Superman out totally failed.
It only went on long, because it was important. After we finish with ASU I hope <<EW crosses her fingers>> to be speeding things back up.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Sorry about the delay; it turns out, I hadn't finished prepping Part 97 like I had thought. Hmmmm. Need to get some of that memory stuff of Michael's. Whatever it was called. Thanks for the comments. laugh

Well, it is often said that bickering is just a form suppressed attraction and he left Lois and Cat alone bickering for untold hours, so… <<Michael's brain goes in search of something dark while waiting for the next part of Sue's story to find its way to his inbox>>
[Linked Image] Nah, that can't be it.

ER <<thinks that Cat's idea to leave sounds like a good one>>
You do realize she's only joking, don't you?

ER: <<wonders how much more of a lunkhead this amnesiac Kryptonian can become>>
[Linked Image]

So, Cat’s private life, then?
That should help him sleep. hyper That's me!

Duh! She’s a woman. She’s reasonably well shaped. He’s a guy.
LOIS: Hey! That's not what I meant?

That’s why he needs the stress release first.
laugh

Oh. Professional stress release?
CAT: Yes! Wait. What?

Should go straight to his vigor.
Exactly.

LOIS: <<blushing sweetly>> It’s not my fault that that’s the only shot I have with him.
So, True!

Oh dear. Mama lion is getting ticked off.
CAT: Why should Lois get all the fun?

LOIS: Who's had fun for the last 10 years?

CAT: [Linked Image]

Ask Superman to come over and gets twice the happiness?
Cat's only asking so she knows which apartment won't be protected by Lois.

Choose? <<confused>>
LOIS: With slicked back hair? Oh, definitely not! With Glasses? Without Glasses? Oh, I don't know. They're both so cute!

CLARK: [Linked Image]

No, she’d Gibbs slap him before pulling down his britches.
CLARK: Oh! Foreplay!

Makeup sex?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Ten minutes later: “Chief, where’s the ‘Save’ button on this computer?”
laugh

PERRY: Dang nabit, Olsen, I told you to use the typewriter not that old IBM.

Nothing?
LOIS: Oh, my gosh, and the poor man in wandering the streets of Metropolis? I *MUST* go find him. You take care of Clark.

CAT: Gladly.

What’s the office going to think about that?
RALPH: Man, I knew it.
WALLY: Cat must have finally gone through all the guys in Metropolis.
RALPH: Word, dude. Word.
WALLY: So, do you think that they videotaped it?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --
Muscle memory!
CLARK: Have you seen her ears? They are so cute and nibblely. I just have to see them and her hair keeps blocking the view.

She tried. Cat wouldn’t leave at first.
And here I changed the line so you would pick up the other implication, when Lois responded "Superman?" <<snaps fingers. Darn! Maybe somebody else will pick up on that joke.>>

PERRY: JIMMY! Get me a DNA test for Lois. *NOW*!
razz

Bad Lois.
LOIS: <<Shrugs>>

They experimented in highschool, which is why she’s now so adamantly against dating within the relations?
Peter is Cat's *younger* brother. She was out of highschool when he was in it.

PETER: I still date there whenever possible. But only the senors after they've had their sweet 18 parties.

So, Nightfall was actually a giant ball of frozen Revenge and Clark dragged some of it back when he returned?
MIRANDA: cool

Amnesiac CLARK: Hello? Guy here!
Powerless CLARK: But it would kill her. Then again, world’s going to end anyway in less than 24 hours, so…
SPOCK: Actually, would Lois be sacrificing herself so Clark would get his memory back and be able to save the rest of the world? The needs of the many are more important than the needs of one.
Super CLARK: He’s got to be kiddin’ right?
Tiberius James Kent: Nope. He’s dead serious.
clap Not quite.

LOIS: Yeah, right. EXACTLY how isn't that like what Jimmy wrote?

EW: blush

‘an’ is missing.
Ooops. Fixed.

Now it’s *Clark’s* fault? How is it *Clark’s* fault?
SAM: Because I gave Clark 'the look', which said you better take care of my little girl. And what happened? That psycho billionaire *shot* her and got away with it! How is that taking care of my little princess?

CLARK: [Linked Image] So much for getting Sam Lane's blessing on our marriage. <<crosses that off to-do list>>

Unless it strikes in Des Moines, Iowa.
Why would Nightfall go there? It's in IOWA!

Isn’t some print thicker than blood?
Wasn't that Lois's point? That newsprint was thicker than blood?

If you meant font, the answer can be found on the front 10 pages of the Metropolis Star.

Actually, if they have time for three times, she’s not gotten very lucky with Clark
There's 10 hours left last time I checked.

At least Clark will get to three times that way?
Yes, but would it be worth being separated from one's body parts?

Deja-vu!
huh Lois stomped down the stairs before? Oh, you meant went to beat up Cat. Gotcha!

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
How can she be so sure of this? Especially since she is also wrong.
Because it sounds like Clark is Superman's servant, instead of his friend.
I guess really it makes no sense for someone else to do Superman's laundry, when he can do it super-fast.

Nah, technically SUperman does Clark's laudry.
clap Great one!
Clark:Well, I do it super-fast, so it must be Superman doing it.

Because she wants him to get his brains back.
And slapping him will achieve this how?

It's not big to Cat, because she known Superman has been back since that morning.
Actually she knew Superman returned from going to stop the astroid the previous morning.

At first I was wondering if she was checking to see if she could see Superman there. However, on second readin, I really have no clue what is going on.
Yes, she's checking for Superman, but since she's never kissed Superman she's not quite sure what she's looking for.
You know, I have to say, I never figured out how Lois could kiss both Clark and SM and not realize they were the same.

Cat's optimistic that Lois will tunnel vision on the story and forget about her. Didn't work.
Lois:See I am a much better friend to Clark than some people think.

Last "date" she went on with Lex was before he shot her the previous August.
Possibly in reaction to her turning down a date with him.

Clark:So he was a violent spurned lover, why has she not pressed charges against this guy.

Lois:Lex and I were never, ever, in any way shape, means or form, "lovers". Not even in my nightmares. Although maybe in one I almost married him, but we never made love.

Isn't this too big for one person to do all on their own though?
LOIS: Not if that person is me!
Good point.

Because Lois is oh-so honest to Cat, especially about her private life?
I guess she could build on that angle.

Actually, we don't know what exactly Lois said to Cat, because the phone rang and Clark could no longer hear them due to the ringing in his ears.
True, but she seemed to be trying to convince Cat that she, Lois, and Clark had not made love.

CAT: huh I don't understand. Why?

LOIS: Ask Clark.

CAT: Oh, right, I forgot, he's a virgin.

LOIS: What? No, he not.

CAT: I meant an Earth virgin; he's slept with women from Krypton.

LOIS: confused
That would confuse Lois. It would also be false informations.

That would require them to be *found*.
You do have a point.

Again. Cat is a reporter, who could steal her story. Why should Lois tell her anything?
I guess after Claude such caution does make sense.

she uses the word to herself, even if not outloud.
LOIS: There really isn't another term. I hate using the word 'girl' to describe anything about myself.
Good point. At least girlfriend and boyfriend are roughly equivalent both ways.

<<John pouts>> so much for breaking Wells' theories.
You didn't think it would really be that easy, now did you?
Clark went though most of a month of extreme despait over the matter, it has not been easy.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. Need to get some of that memory stuff of Michael's. Whatever it was called.
laugh Gingko.

<<Michael's brain goes in search of something dark while waiting for the next part of Sue's story to find its way to his inbox>>
*You’ve got mail sound*Ooooh, looky there. Something to do this weekend.

You do realize she's only joking, don't you?
Actually, no? blush

That should help him sleep. [Devil]
CLARK: But she’s like my *sister*! /plunks another pillow on top of head/ *lalalalalalalalalalala*

Right. And there's no way Lois can change his mind, so she might as well give up like she always does.

LOIS: Hey!
The EW was being sarcastic.

So, Cat wants Lois to kiss Clark and pour cold tea on him?
blush

quote: Yes. It should put him right back to sleep after.

CLARK: <points at combination of X and Y chromosome in his genetic makeup>
laugh

Gfic.
laugh

PERRY: Dang nabit, Olsen, I told you to use the typewriter not that old IBM.
laugh

LOIS: Oh, my gosh, and the poor man in wandering the streets of Metropolis? I *MUST* go find him. You take care of Clark.

CAT: Gladly.
:p

WALLY: So, do you think that they videotaped it?
laugh

And here I changed the line so you would pick up the other implication, when Lois responded "Superman?"
rotflol I must stop thinking about a quote after every paragraph.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Rotflol] We've seen what he does to pillows in HiM.
That, too.

quote: And Cat’s not a lockpick.

CAT: I didn't say that.
Good point. Don’t know just *how* many times she woke up still handcuffed to a four-poster bed.

quote: This would make such a perfect quote from Game of Thrones.

If only I had seen the show.
Hence the conditional.

RE: the Prankster, Hmmm. That explains him acting like a jilted boyfriend when he's "released" from jail.
laugh

Do you really think that *Ralph* spent his last night on Earth at work? *Ralph?*
Female office staff, terrified of dying? Sounds like an open buffet for anyone who knows how to pick’em? Oh, right. Duh!

And what do the concubines think about having to share Nor?

CONCUBINES: Thank Rao
laugh

LEX: -<thinks about cutting Mrs. Cox’s pay for not taking care of it already>I'll send my lear jet to pick her up.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I guess really it makes no sense for someone else to do Superman's laundry, when he can do it super-fast.
Yet, isn't that what canon Clark says by way of an excuse in Top Copy... See Nan's whinging

Possibly in reaction to her turning down a date with him.

Clark:So he was a violent spurned lover, why has she not pressed charges against this guy.

Lois:Lex and I were never, ever, in any way shape, means or form, "lovers". Not even in my nightmares. Although maybe in one I almost married him, but we never made love.
She told Lex that she had previous plans with Clark and would not 'break' them to have dinner with Lex to talk about her father. Personally, if Lex shot her with that at his motivation, people would have catagorized him as psycho much earlier. She hadn't told Lex she would NEVER date him again, just that she was busy that night.

True, but she seemed to be trying to convince Cat that she, Lois, and Clark had not made love.
possibly.

That would confuse Lois. It would also be false informations.
Yes, but what fun!

Good point. At least girlfriend and boyfriend are roughly equivalent both ways.
But most men aren't offended by being called "boys" (in this context) as they consider it a sign of them being youthful. Women are much more sensative than most men to this type of language, especially professional women.

Clark went though most of a month of extreme despait over the matter, it has not been easy.
CANON CLARK: Oh, poor fellow. A whole month thinking he could never have sex with Lois. Let me cry my eyes out. <<please note sarcasm>> I knew her for over 3 years, dated her for a year, engaged for another year, got rejected on our wedding night (okay, admittedly that wasn't her, but I didn't know that at the time), only to find out I was married to another woman, so let me pity you for your one month of despair.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
*You’ve got mail sound*Ooooh, looky there. Something to do this weekend.
I'm not the only one going... [Linked Image] with anticipation!

Actually, no?
CAT: Don't you people understand my relationship with Clark? I offer myself to him, he refuses. It's a game we play.

The EW was being sarcastic.
[Linked Image]
LOIS: I knew that.

Also, drat, I’d hoped Lois would take objection to the ‘heavy lifting’ portion of the remark.
LOIS: But he's doing that over in Sue's story, while that Lois wants to do some 'heavy lifting' as well, it did take her a while before she started complaining.

Interesting use of the question mark.
Perhaps she's not sure.

I must stop thinking about a quote after every paragraph.
Sometimes the reading between the lines takes more than one line. clap

*before* you go there.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Oh.

So, not during the party? When he delivers the pizza? <delivery boy stripper> Or comes to arrest them? <police man stripper>
PETER: [Linked Image] No comment.

One less reason for not eloping? Now, they only need to take care of Ellen…
Don't worry, Ellen is pretty good of getting herself crossed off the wedding invite list.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CAT: Don't you people understand my relationship with Clark? I offer myself to him, he refuses. It's a game we play.
Good thing he always plays by the rules, then, huh?
LOIS: He’d better.

LOIS: But he's doing that over in Sue's story, while that Lois wants to do some 'heavy lifting' as well, it did take her a while before she started complaining.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Good thing he always plays by the rules, then, huh?
LOIS: He’d better.
CLARK: Rules? Game? What are you talking about? I thought this was a survival technique?

Who’d have guessed *that* one?
wave

Good point. Although, Lois will never hear the end of it then during the family Christmas parties.
Well, one of the added benefits of crossing Ellen off the wedding invite list...

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Rules? Game? What are you talking about? I thought this was a survival technique?
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard