Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#93851 03/12/13 07:50 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

This was the scene which inspired me to make Cat in the know. Hope you enjoyed it. evil

As always, comments appreciated.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:04 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Love the interaction between Cat and Lois. smile1

That's lots of fun!

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL that was a lot of fun to read. Good job and more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
It took Lois less than five minutes to flag down a cab two blocks away from Lex Towers
So she called immediately on leaving Luthor, interesting. I guess that is not high cab traffic area this time of day.

and another seven minutes, and twenty dollars promised in tip, to get to Clinton Street quickly.
Lois:12 minutes with Clark alone with Cat is torture. I don't trust that lady at all, ever.

Therefore, Lois was banging on Clark’s door a mere fifteen minutes after hanging up on him.
Where did the extra 3 minutes come from?

No one answered.
She is about to see Clark get pushed from the roof.

“Clark, it’s Lois. Let me in,” she demanded, knocking again. “If I were trying to kill you, I’d shoot the door down.”
Oh Clark is still listening to Jimmy's advice, and Cat is hoping Lois will just go away.

When Clark saw that it was her, his face lit up with such unadulterated joy that it almost knocked the anger out of her. Almost.
Wait, couldn't he tell from hearing her voice that it was her before he saw her?

“Where is Cat?” she growled, pushing her way inside and past Clark.
She really does not like Cat. Although considering that she was trying to strip him on the roof I can't blame her at all.

Cat stood in Clark’s living room, her arms crossed, and staring at Lois as if she belonged there, but Lois did not.
Cat seems to have taken every chance to antagonize Lois during this process.

“I’m helping Clark get his memories back.
Lois:Clark does not have that kind of memories with you.

I believe the true question should be what are you doing here, Lois?” Cat retorted.
Lois:I am the number one person in Clark's life, I should always be with him.

Clark seemed to buy it though, and gazed at Lois for the answer, his expression so naïve, so charming, in his not knowing. She knew she had to protect him from Cat’s evil wiles.
This all makes total sense from Lois' point of view.

Lois loved him, truly she did, but when he looked at her like that, she almost didn’t recognize the cocky partner who sent her to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Plant to teach her a lesson.
Well, he actually didn't do that, so maybe it makes sense she does not see that in him.

Where was the man, who less than two hours before had asked how close they were and then kissed her? Couldn’t he see what Cat was doing?
Maybe cat is not doing what she thinks she is doing.

“I’m here… for Clark… so he… um… won’t be… uh… alone,” Lois finally said.
Clark: smile1 She doesn't want to leave me. Although if Cat is right and I should not tell Lois that I am SM, this might get tricky.

“You knew I was here when you called, Lois. So, you knew he wasn’t alone; therefore, that’s not the true reason you’re here,” Cat said, standing her ground.
Lois:I meant not alone with dangerous sharks like you prowling to try and destroy him.

“I trust Cat,” Clark said, defending the other woman much to Lois’s chagrin.
shock Clark don't antagonize your girlfriend.

Clark’s brow furrowed in confusion. “No, she wasn’t. She wanted me to change into my Suit…”
Lois:She definately used the words "undress".

“See, Lois, no evil intent. I’m not trying to seduce your partner,” Cat said, setting her hand on Lois’s arm and nudging her towards the door.
Lois:And if that is the case, why are you so desirous that I leave?

“Like hell I will!” Lois said, shaking free of Cat’s grip and crossing her arms. “I’m not leaving. You are.”
The more Cat tries to get Lois to leave the less likely it will be to happen.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Cat returned, standing her ground.
Now Cat is just being stubborn. I don't think she can do any more good, and fear she will cause more emotional damage to Clark if she stays.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Well, neither am I,” Lois said.
She already spent a night worrying about Clark. Here worry if she leaves him with Cat will be even bigger.

“You’re both welcome to stay,”
I still think he should send Cat away.

she couldn’t decide if she wanted to kiss him or punch him.
I hope she choses the former.

Instead, Lois dropped her briefcase next to Clark’s couch
smile1 Lois is staying.

and set her hand on his waist possessively, looking fiercely at Cat. “I’m his partner. I’m here now. You can leave.”
Since Cat is just filling in for Jimmy it would seem to be the polite thing to do to leave. I guess Cat is never very polite.

“I’m Clark’s best friend, and I’m not going anywhere. I want Clark to regain his memories. I’m not looking for a choice cut of meat,” Cat said, setting her hand possessively on Clark’s other shoulder.
Lois:If that is so why were you trying to remove his shirt earlier and telling him to undress. Your actions are not those of a friend, taking him outside when he just recovered from hypothermia.

“Are you hungry, Cat? I’m sorry, I should have asked,”
hyper she has again accepted that Clark loves her.

“Cat,” Lois hissed, as Clark opened the fridge. “I’m here now. He doesn’t need you. Can’t you just please leave?”
Realistically I think at this point there is no gain from Cat staying, other then furthering her dislike and rudeness towards Lois.

“No. Clark and I were doing just fine without you. Why don’t you leave?” Cat whispered back. “He doesn’t need you.”

“Yes, I do,” Clark said, not turning around. “I’ll always need Lois.”
See Clark knows the truth. I think he should have sent Cat away for that comment alone.

“I need Cat too,” Clark replied before Cat could.
I don't think he does.

Lois turned on her heel towards the door. “Fine! If you’d rather be with her…”
hyper more touching.

He tilted towards Lois and gave her a hesitant, almost unsure, kiss. Lois deepened it, so he would know that he could be sure of her feelings. His arms wrapped around her tightly, and then loosened, but didn’t fall away.
party They are being friendly with Cat gone.

Lois smiled. “There’s more where that came from, Clark, but I feel uncomfortable being myself… ourselves, while Cat is here. Nobody from work knows about us yet. Why don’t you send her away, so we can finally be alone?”
I think this sounds like a good plan.

He shook his head. “I can’t do that. I need her too.”

Her face fell. “What?”
Hmm, that definately sounded bad.

“No! Not like I need you,” he quickly reassured her, giving her another kiss. “Nothing like that. I’m not interested in her in the same way I am with you.
Lois:So what, you want a short term fling with her as opposed to the permanent relationship with me?

In the same token, I need her in a different way than I need you. She’s really determined to help me find my memories.”
And she does not care at all how much emotional trauma it causes him to force ahead.

Clark smiled genuinely at her and ran his fingers down her face. “I’m glad to hear that. I’m just afraid, if it was just us two, we might get distracted from that goal.”
Lois:But distrations are so much fun.

Lois kissed him again, pressing her whole body against his. “And that would be a bad thing?” she murmured huskily.
party I am liking this part.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He flushed, clearly understanding her veiled innuendo.
Lois: hyper more kissing.

“I would love nothing more than to be alone with you.”
So why doesn't he just send Cat away? Maybe the key to unlocking his memory is doing things with Lois. The key is to get his memory back, once that occurs doing specific things should be very easy.

“Where would she go?” Clark asked.

The answer was obvious. “Home,” she replied.
I agree with Lois here.

“Alone? To an empty apartment?” he asked.
Well, whose fault is that? Not his.

Lois had to admit that sounded like a sucky way to spend one’s last night on Earth,
So has Lois given up hope on finding SM?

but that had to be better than being a third wheel.
Lois:See, it would be kind to send Cat away. Clark should do it for her own good.

Clark took a deep breath and stood up straighter, almost more erect than she had ever seen him. “Cat says I’m the key to saving the world from the asteroid.”
This seems getting close to telling the truth.

A stray thought flitted across her mind, something about Clark joking about how he had come from another dimension to save hers from a natural disaster… oh, God! Had he been serious? She shook this thought away. Please, Lane, another dimension?
Actually he was, although this disaster was not the one he came to prevent.

Lois realized what Cat must have been referring to, and asked, “Does she know that you can contact Superman?”

Clark stared at her for a long moment and then nodded once. “Yes.”
Clark:And she even knows how I do it. Probably good not to tell Lois that though.

With great pains and reluctance, Lois finally admitted to herself that Cat might be right.
Of course this is assuming that Cat's force methods actually speed up memory recovery at all.

Nonetheless, it was a decision that left a bad taste in her mouth. Clark was the key to finding Superman, and the planet needed Superman, and they wouldn’t find Superman without Clark’s memories; therefore, like it or not, Lois needed to focus on getting Clark his memories back.
And how does Cat being there become a neccesary condition in this set up?

“I’d like that,” he replied with a tender smile. “But if we combined your knowledge of me with hers, we’re likely to get there more quickly.”
Clark is so lucky Cat is not there right now. She would make rude and uncalled for comments that would just disrupt things.

“Fine, she can stay,” Lois grumpily conceded.
hyper I like this plan.

“Coming…” he said, setting Lois down and whispering in her ear. “We should probably resist being overly affectionate while around Cat; she’s just getting over a broken heart.”
Lois:Hah, likely story, probably just made up to try to made Clark more susceptible to her seduction.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
As if Cat had ever cared one whit about how she had acted in front of Lois.
Hmm, although if Lois wants to be a good friend she should care about such things.

Lois:I am not Cat's friend.

Clark’s eyes widened, and he zipped into the other room. “Did you eat some of that Indian food?”
hyper we've slept together before. I knew it! I knew it!

Lois:Not like that.

Clark:What? You mean we havn't made love?

Lois:Sadly, no.

Clark:Why not?

Lois:Ah, the time has never been right. People keep interupting us.

“Anyway, do you really think I’d want to be intimate with you while Cat's in the next room?”
Wouldn't that be the ultimate in revenge for Cat's rude and cutting statements when B39 invaded?

Cat appeared in the archway and leaned seductively against it. “Who says I’d be the next room? If you get to lay down with Clark, why can’t I too? We’re all friends here.”

“What?” Lois screamed. “No!”
Lois:So much for her claims that she does not want Clark that way.

“My, my, you two have dirty minds,” Cat said with a shake of her head. “I meant if I slept on Clark’s other side, I could be reassured there would be no hanky-panky between you two. Why should I be stuck on the couch, just because I’m not part of this couple?”
Lois:You could go home. No one is making you stay here.

“That’s not happening,” Cat retorted at the same time Lois said, “Absolutely not!”
I thought it was a livable solution. They all would have comfortable places to sleep.

“And we’ve got too much work to do for me to leave,” Cat said.
But he will be asleep. So her complaint really does not make sense.

Lois ran her hand up and down his arm. “Are you sure, Clark?”

No, he wasn’t sure,
dance he really does want her.

but he knew he couldn’t kick Cat out. She was too valuable of a friend to treat so poorly.
I don't know. It seems that having her as a friend has caused him more problems than it has ever been worth. She has made things much more difficult with Lois many times.

He would love nothing more than to fall asleep in Lois’s arms with her rambling on about some uninteresting topic,
So he gets bored by Lois's babbling?

Secondly, he was confident any subject Lois found to talk about, she could make interesting.
Oh, so this was an unworkable hypothetical situation.

That was, if he could pull his lips away from hers long enough for her to talk.
I guess that is also unlikely. I guess he has to go with the mantra he gave Meena a few weeks ago, work before pleasure.

Clark caressed Lois’s cheek with his palm, before placing a soft kiss to her lips. She stiffened before relaxing into it.
dance more kissing. Just this part I think we have had almost as much as in canon-season 1. Definately more kissing in the ASU section than in canon-season 1.

after he had talked Lois in letting Cat stay,
I think that should be "Lois into letting".

Lois would never forgive him if he chose Cat’s company over hers,
I think he is righ about this.

and Cat wouldn’t leave because she knew he needed her to find his true memories to stop the asteroid.
I am unconvinced this is so. I figure once Clark regains memories of some things everything will come back.

He had already slept in his sunglasses the night before.
Hmm, didn't Lois put up his sunglasses while in his hospital room, and she did not notice he looked exactly like Superman. I think there is more involved than just the glasses.

His pillow smelled of Lois. There was a faint hint of her perfume. She must have spent the night there recently. He smiled at this thought.
Wasn't the last time she spent the night there when he was missing, or did I make that up?

“You mean like that time I told you Clark was hot for your body, and that you should jump his bones, and put the whole office out of our collective misery, but you didn’t listen to me,” Cat returned.
She did try to follow through on this as soon afterward as it was practical. Clark refused her though. Although I would have to say that was probably the smart move. Accepting her at that point probably would have had bad consequences.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, that was the night that Lex shot me.”
Lois:And Clark does not make advances on women in hospital beds.

Why was that man allowed to walk free after doing that to Lois?
Good question, but I guess it is vaguely plausible it might have been self defense.

“When has that ever stopped you from doing what you wanted?
Lois:When secrecy was needed to protect Clark.

“Well, he wouldn’t,” Lois whispered with almost a shy giggle.
Because he is not one to kiss and tell?

Was she going to tell Cat what had happened between them at the hospital?
Of course not, then things would be too clear.

I guess Cat being there actually helped Clark realize more of the truth about some things, but only because Lois was willing to tell cat things she is not yet willing to tell Clark directly.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Therefore, Lois was banging on Clark’s door a mere fifteen minutes after hanging up on him.

No one answered.
Uh-oh. She’s too late. Clark’s already a red smear on the garbage pile.

“If I were trying to kill you, I’d shoot the door down.”
Lo-is. :rolleyes: He’s not really that afraid of you.

She heard the deadbolt unlatch, and the door slowly opened.
rotflol

“What reason?” Clark asked, approaching Lois and glancing between the two of them.
Cat: [Linked Image] There there. I did offer to help you train him, but you refused.

Cat’s smile seemed to grow exponentially. “Yeah, Lois. What reason would that be?” she said with an air of false innocence, as if she didn’t know.
[Linked Image]

Clark seemed to buy it though, and gazed at Lois for the answer, his expression so naïve, so charming, in his not knowing. She knew she had to protect him from Cat’s evil wiles.
Plus, does a man without memories go back to being unicorn bait?

she almost didn’t recognize the cocky partner who sent her to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Plant to teach her a lesson.
Shorter hair. Smaller bra-size.

“I meant someone he could trust,” Lois said.

“I trust Cat,” Clark said, defending the other woman much to Lois’s chagrin.
There goes his chance for nookie in the next say…six days?

Clark’s brow furrowed in confusion. “No, she wasn’t. She wanted me to change into my Suit…”
Shouldn’t that be lower case from Lois’s POV?

He coughed with a quick glance at Cat. “Out… out of my suit.”
/imagines Clark at a loss with his tie/

“I’m not going anywhere,” Cat returned, standing her ground.

“Well, neither am I,” Lois said.

“You’re both welcome to stay,”
[Linked Image]

Clark said, sounding so much like the infuriating man Lois loved, she couldn’t decide if she wanted to kiss him or punch him.
Sounds like he’s got a good chance of brining company home to get a bigger party going once he gets his memory back.
RALPH: He’s tha man!
WALLY: [Linked Image]
JIMMY: /I’ll get started on the eulogy/

I’m not looking for a choice cut of meat,” Cat said, setting her hand possessively on Clark’s other shoulder.

“Are you hungry, Cat? I’m sorry, I should have asked,”
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Well, of course she did, but not because he was any ol’ hot meat, but because she loved his hot body… him. Him. And Clark loved her.
Well…her body. Lex, now *he* also wants her for who she is.

“Yes, I do,” Clark said, not turning around. “I’ll always need Lois.”
[Linked Image] His memory is back!

Lois threw her hand towards Clark. “See,” she said still whispering, although she was starting to wonder why since he could clearly hear them.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

“I need Cat too,” Clark replied before Cat could.

“Why? What does she have that I don’t?” Lois demanded.
Crabs?

Nobody from work knows about us yet. Why don’t you send her away, so we can finally be alone?”

Aww, he needs his training wheels for his second first time.

Her face fell. “What?”
I knew it! wink

“No! Not like I need you,” he quickly reassured her, giving her another kiss. “Nothing like that.
Actually, it’s interesting that he remembers that concept but completely forgot who Superman is.

“And I’m not?” Lois returned.
No. New Clark’s much more fun.

Lois had to admit that sounded like a sucky way to spend one’s last night on Earth, but that had to be better than being a third wheel.
There *are* ways, as Lois herself had suggested earlier.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep, three heads are better than two. Or would that be two heads are better than one, since Clark’s head is empty at the moment?
CLARK: confused

Cat is a master at the art of seduction, and I won’t allow you to be hoodwinked by her, under the guise of finding your memories.”
CLARK: Cat, are you *sure* that my memories are hidden inside my undergarments?

He shrugged in that way that was so Clark. “How could I not? You’re… you.”

He does have a point.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I apologize for the late response time. I'm trying to catch up on my cushion by spending my free time on writing. I'll work harder on trying to catch up with the comments, and I *am* reading them. laugh Thank you for being patient with me.

Joan: Thanks for the comments. smile1
Love the interaction between Cat and Lois. That's lots of fun!
Glad you're enjoying it.

Laura: Thank you for reading.
LOL that was a lot of fun to read. Good job...
Thanks. Nothing more fun than two women fighting over Clark, and him trying to please everyone and ending up pleasing nobody. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thank you for your comments. I know you hate Cat, but keep in mind that she does have Earth's best interests at heart. She's really not trying to steal Clark away from Lois; she's trying to save the world. It would be pointless to walk on eggshells around Clark so his feelings don't get hurt, if it means he doesn't recover in time to save the planet from the asteroid. It's tough love time, and Cat knows it. If the world wasn't in danger, Cat would be leaving Clark in Lois's capable hands.

So she called immediately on leaving Luthor, interesting. I guess that is not high cab traffic area this time of day.
It's fairly late into the evening now.

Where did the extra 3 minutes come from?
Clark's building doesn't have an elevator. She had to climb the stairs to the top floor.

She is about to see Clark get pushed from the roof.
Not from where she's standing.

Oh Clark is still listening to Jimmy's advice, and Cat is hoping Lois will just go away.
[Linked Image]

Wait, couldn't he tell from hearing her voice that it was her before he saw her?
Hearing isn't the same as seeing.

Cat seems to have taken every chance to antagonize Lois during this process.
And this isn't her character, how?

CAT: And, yet, you left to be with Lex Luthor.

This all makes total sense from Lois' point of view.
Always good to hear. laugh

Well, he actually didn't do that, so maybe it makes sense she does not see that in him.
But she liked that Clark stood up to her and wasn't afraid of her.

Clark don't antagonize your girlfriend.
So, you think Clark should be [Linked Image] and not stand up to Lois?

Lois:She definately used the words "undress".

CLARK: It's really hard to change ones clothes without getting undressed.

[QUOTE]Lois: And if that is the case, why are you so desirous that I leave?
CAT: Because you're distracting him from his goal of getting his memories back.

The more Cat tries to get Lois to leave the less likely it will be to happen.
Likewise.

She already spent a night worrying about Clark. Her worry if she leaves him with Cat will be even bigger.
Different, not necessarily bigger.

I still think he should send Cat away.
Well, that would be just selfish and a slap in Cat's face for all that she's done to prove to him that he's also Superman.

Since Cat is just filling in for Jimmy it would seem to be the polite thing to do to leave. I guess Cat is never very polite.
But that's not what she was doing. She was trying to get Clark to remember that he's Superman, and test if his powers have returned. Jimmy was just there so he wouldn't be left alone.

I love Clark's misunderstanding of Cat's lines.
CLARK: But she asked for meat, didn't she?

Realistically I think at this point there is no gain from Cat staying, other then furthering her dislike and rudeness towards Lois.
CAT: And *this* isn't a goal?

See Clark knows the truth. I think he should have sent Cat away for that comment alone.
Clark is too polite to do that.

Good think his powers are back.
Coming back, but not all the way there.

I guess telling Lois the truth right now might not be wise. Although from now on she will probably realize that Cat knew first and that will add to her anger.
LOIS: I'm not mad! mad

he is standing up to Cat and her attempts to deprive him of the joy of Lois' company.
He actually stands up to both of them.

I am liking this part.
Thank you. clap

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --

So why doesn't he just send Cat away? Maybe the key to unlocking his memory is doing things with Lois. The key is to get his memory back, once that occurs doing specific things should be very easy.
But what if Herb was right about the curse, and if Lois and he make love she ends up dying?

Well, whose fault is that? Not his.
He wasn't around to help Cat with her relationship with Phil... So, Lex's fault?

So has Lois given up hope on finding SM?
No, but she has no proof that he returned from his first mission.

This seems getting close to telling the truth.
That's because he's tempted to tell her at this point.

Of course this is assuming that Cat's force methods actually speed up memory recovery at all.
Not that they would do any of those with Lois around anyway.

I am surprised Lois gave in so easily.
That was easy? It's Clark's apartment, Clark's brains, Clark's decision.

He still thinks Meena was just a dream.
Until proven otherwise...

Of course she should realize he had a crush on her that soon.
Lois knew that Clark liked her at that point, just not how much.

I like this version of ASU much better. It has a lot more kissing. Even if Lois did not kiss SM.
CLARK (with his memories): Well, there are rules. And the rules state, Lois isn't allowed to kiss Superman and vice versa.

I like this plan.
I thought you might.

Hmm, although if Lois wants to be a good friend she should care about such things.

Lois:I am not Cat's friend.
Precisely.

I love Clark's not understanding Cat's messages.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Almost caught up. I should be there in time to post the next part. clap

There goes his chance for nookie in the next say…six days?
And how many parts would that be? wink

Shouldn’t that be lower case from Lois’s POV?
Being that she can't see the words as words, does it matter?

/imagines Clark at a loss with his tie/
CAT: That's right, Clark, this goes on before the rest of your clothing.

ER: <<Slumber Party!>>
I don't think anyone's going to get much sleep at Clark's tonight.

Sounds like he’s got a good chance of bringing company home to get a bigger party going once he gets his memory back.
RALPH: He’s tha man!
WALLY: <<agrees>>
JIMMY: /I’ll get started on the eulogy/
I don't understand how the party can get larger if Lois kills Clark and Cat and then leaves?

LOIS: <<sees Clark's offer in another light>>
CLARK: <<huh>>
clap

There *are* ways, as Lois herself had suggested earlier.
LOIS: I most certainly did not! I alluded to it, but there was no suggesting involved!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of Response to Michael's FDK --

CLARK: Cat, are you *sure* that my memories are hidden inside my undergarments?
LOIS: Exactly!

CLARK: I doubt she'd say that.

Well, she *is* a Lois.
Exactly.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
CAT: So!

Does it involve drainage cleaner?
No, it involves giving to Cat what she usually gives to Lois. Too much PDA.

Awwww… also, ‘zipped’?
So, Clark can't "zip" from Lois's POV at human speed?

Cat!
LOIS: What. I did notice the mole right below his navel, though.
Lois!

*Burn*!
[Linked Image]

Awwww…isn’t he adorable?
LOIS: I think so.

Well…in a pinch?
CLARK: She might fall asleep on the couch?

CAT: Not happening, bud!

ER: <<reads more into Cat's suggestion than she was intending.>>
CLARK: Darn.

LOIS: What?

CLARK: eek Um... I saw... uh... I have some socks with holes in the toes and I...er... wondered if you knew how to darn.

That would be a fun surprise for Lois.
LOIS: smile1

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
CAT: And, yet, you left to be with Lex Luthor.
Lois:No, I left for a short interview with Luthor. I had no intention to "be with him" in any way.

I love Clark's misunderstanding of Cat's lines.
CLARK: But she asked for meat, didn't she?
Maybe Cat will learn to communicate what she really wants, but doubtful.

CAT: And *this* isn't a goal?
If she wants to keep Clark as a friend longterm, it would not seem a logical goal.

Clark is too polite to do that.
Sometimes I think he is too polite for his own good.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark wants sweets. Sadly he won't find any. Too bad Lois does not carry chocolate on her to offer him.
Who says that Lois doesn't have chocolate in her briefcase?
OK, then frown that Lois does not offer Clark some chocolate.

they are going to sleep together. Hmm, on second though, maybe this is not a good idea. What if he accidentally floats?
That would be bad?
If he is sleeping with Lois and accidentally floats and she notices, I think it might lead to her mad

Lois:Ah, the time has never been right. People keep interupting us.
dance I was figuring out rightly why it smelled of Lois.

Lois:And Clark does not make advances on women in hospital beds.
Technically, she wasn't in a hospital bed, when he made his move, but her own bed.
Oh, I had forgotten they let her go home that night. Still, after the shooting I can't blame Lois for not following Cat's advice. Not that she would have without the shooting. At least not very likely, she was still even trying to stop kisses as "cheating on Superman".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Do you really think he'd try jumping after burning his hand?
He’s a Clark, so everything’s possible?

CLARK: Why should I be afraid of Lois? She's the nice lady to buys me lunch, takes me to the park, and gives me kisses.
laugh

quote: Plus, does a man without memories go back to being unicorn bait?

Back to acting like one.
It’s the thought that counts?

And how many parts would that be? [Wink]
/shifty eyes/ 25?
EW: wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Lois:No, I left for a short interview with Luthor. I had no intention to "be with him" in any way.
LEX: huh I don't understand. Isn't 'interview' a euphansism for 'being with me'?

Maybe Cat will learn to communicate what she really wants, but doubtful.
She wanted to be subtle here.

If she wants to keep Clark as a friend longterm, it would not seem a logical goal.
I thought it was a requirement of a man's best friend not to like his girlfriend (or be in love with her, one or the other).

Sometimes I think he is too polite for his own good.
<<points to Mayson>> Ya think?

OK, then <<sad>> that Lois does not offer Clark some chocolate.
LOIS: That's for emergencies! And *this* is not a chocolate emergency!

If he is sleeping with Lois and accidentally floats and she notices, I think it might lead to her <<mad>>
Eh, she'll be that anyway. Might as well get it over and done with, right? Instead of keep putting it off? Plus, floating = flying which means = saving the planet, which is good, right?

LEX: No!

Lois:The one that comes to mind the quickest, you did not tell me who it was who interrupted us, just said he was a "source".
CLARK: Really? Who was that?

LOIS: You never said.

CLARK: Oh.

Maybe, technically. However we can assume more kisses after the end of "Whine, Whine, Whine", as well as possible with the date after "Individual Responsibility", so I would not actually try to do a show down.
CANON CLARK: Hey, there has to be a reason I never told her after Individual Responsibility, right? Kissing, that sounds like a good delay tactic. Actually, let's practice that again now. [Linked Image]

CANON LOIS: Oh, Clark. You're so funny. How about we practice me giving you the silent treatment again for NOT telling me sooner? mad

CANON CLARK: Oh, right. THAT'S why I'm a lunkhead. <<for bringing up that moment in time in conversation>> Got it!

Oh, I had forgotten they let her go home that night.
It was the middle of the night.

Still, after the shooting I can't blame Lois for not following Cat's advice. Not that she would have without the shooting. At least not very likely, she was still even trying to stop kisses as "cheating on Superman".
But then they had the pasta passion night the following night after Superman dumped her, so technically she did *try*.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Eh, she'll be that anyway. Might as well get it over and done with, right? Instead of keep putting it off? Plus, floating = flying which means = saving the planet, which is good, right?
Still, the emotional downside would be very high. Best to save that for a last ditch effort, if they are down to maybe an hour and need to try desperate things. It is too soon to try now.

Oh, I had forgotten they let her go home that night.
It was the middle of the night.
Lois:Way past time to follow Cat's advice.

Still, after the shooting I can't blame Lois for not following Cat's advice. Not that she would have without the shooting. At least not very likely, she was still even trying to stop kisses as "cheating on Superman".
But then they had the pasta passion night the following night after Superman dumped her, so technically she did *try*.
Good point. So I guess she did follow Cat's advice, so it is not her fault that she has not made love with Clark. Well, at least not entirely.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Do you really think he'd try jumping after burning his hand?

ER: He’s a Clark, so everything’s possible?
laugh True.

It’s the thought that counts?
Of course, is a person without the memories of their first time still a virgin or not?

Didn’t you mention it the other way ‘round once?
blush possibly.

LEX: <<wallbash>> I *really* should have sprung for those cameras after all.
Missed opportunities.

The MPD CSI goons converging on the place?
laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard