Print Thread
#93328 02/13/13 04:57 PM
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
FDK goes here.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, much of what is going on now makes sense. I am not that surprised that the Churches have highered someone to be a vampire.

Yeah, but Brunner isn't here any longer," she pointed out. "If we can get hold of some a couple of the T-shirts, nobody will know the difference."
That probably should either be "some T-shirts" or "a couple of T-shirts", not both.

My other comment is, the plot thickens.

John Pack Lambert
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
That happens when you're getting cross-eyed from editing. laugh

Nan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another great part filled with little bits of interaction between Lois and Clark. Take for example, Clark talking about his father at the beginning of the opening scene, which then ends with Lois thinking about something her father said that (gasp)made Lois smile. hyper Yeah! The question is, does Lois see it too? If so, Clark better keep an eye on her.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
What a great part, Nan. clap Thanks for posting. notworthy As I expected "the vampire" is an actor hired by Church.
I hope you will post again soon. sloppy

KateB
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I'll do my best. Life has gotten pretty hectic and has made my writing time virtually nonexistent, but I squeeze it in here and there. I want to finish this so I can get on to finishing Smallville, and then the next Dagger story which deals with Marta's debut as Supergirl. After that, I have the beginning of a story that should be the conclusion of the Christmas Vacation series (or not. Things change, after all.)

Nan

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I have to say I was very sad when I realized Smallville was not done. Still, this "Vampire Murders" story is quite intriguing. Keep up th good work.

John Pack Lambert
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
I don't want to leave the Nightfall series unfinished. I hate it when people do that to me, and I won't do the same, but it may take some time.

Nan

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another update! wave Michael

Edit: Supergirl! party

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I'm so loving this story! Church's involvement doesn't explain the good vamps, however. :-)

One tiny error I noticed was a mention of a Cherokee even though Lois is driving a rental. I am not a car expert, but I thought her jeep was a Cherokee, not the rental.

I hope life settles down for you soon, Nan, because I check for updates to this story far too often!

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for catching that. I thought I'd gotten all the "Cherokees" in that segment, but I guess I missed one.

I'm glad you're enjoying the story. When I started The Vampire Murders I was a little worried that people would just see this as a jump off from the current vampire craze and not read it Actually, this story has been percolating for about three years. I just never had time to put it down on paper (or hard drive) before. I finally decided that I had to start it or I never would.

I'll have the next part up as soon as I can, but my life is insanely busy right now, so I can't write as much as I'd like. It may take a little while.

Nan

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
You're a gifted writer, Nan. So even if you were jumping on the vampire craze (which I don't believe you are) I would read your work. Never fear.

Any chance you'll continue the Home series soon?

And yes, I totally understand insanely busy real life. I'm living it. When I find the pause button for the universe, I'll be sure to let you know!

Jackie N.
jacalynsue@zoominternet.net
Nan Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
When an idea comes up for the Home series, I'll be sure to jot it down and put it in the list of choices. Then it is usually a matter of which one appeals to me most.

Nan

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard