OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I hope this part has answered some of your questions. smile1

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:23 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Great use of Star, as always. I'm intrigued by her saying that H.G. Wells was wrong.

Joan

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“No natural disasters, besides Nightfall,” confirmed Jimmy, who had been standing nearby, listening in on their conversation, unbeknownst to Lois.
Hopefully they can but Jimmy to good use.

“I double-checked. I even checked for any meteor sightings, just in case the impact with Nightfall blew Superman back to Earth. Nothing.”
frown I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.

“I know you’re worried about CK, and so am I,”
Lois:At least one person understand this is a serious situation and Clark needs our help.

Jimmy said, pulling a chair up to Lois’s desk and sitting down. “But don’t you think we should be searching every avenue for Superman, instead?”

“Same diff,” Cat murmured.
clap

Lois snapped her gaze to Cat, who merely shrugged as if wondering why Lois was looking at her. Did Cat know about Clark’s ability to contact Superman? Had Clark told her? Maybe Cat was Clark’s best friend.
Cat:I know how Clark contacts Superman, but I figured it out all on my own.

Lois looked up at the ceiling. How could she explain to Jimmy how very un-right this idea was without hurting his feelings? Just because she, herself, had these psychic feelings every once and while, didn’t mean she had faith in anyone who hung up a shingle and announced that they were ‘psychic’.
But it can't hurt, can it?

Didn’t those guys know she had grown to rely on one or the other of them?
More reason to think her abduction theory was right. ALthough that might not make it easier to find them.

If Lois found out that the two of them had gone off somewhere together without informing her…
Clark:I am very glad that that is not the case. I just hope she is glad when she finally finds me.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Some photos in a manila folder landed on Bill Henderson’s desk. He glanced up at the uniformed man, Kolson, standing in front of him.
hyper hyper They are going to be photos of Clark.

This man was fished out of Hob’s Bay this morning, Inspector,” Kolson said.
I was right.

“Another floater? These should be sent to Homicide,” Bill said, nudging the folder back to Kolson. It was nice to see that even with a huge asteroid bearing down on Earth, organized crime went on as usual. He returned to perusing the paperwork in front of him.
frown he is going to miss seeing Clark.

This information was enough to pique Henderson’s curiosity to open the folder. His jaw dropped. With his slicked back hair, no glasses, and his face slightly blurry as he turned away, it would have difficult to recognize his friend, but Bill knew that tie anywhere. In the other photos, he was wearing a pair of dark sunglasses.
hyper hyper hyper He recognizes Clark. He is halfway found.

Lois:No, not even that. Not at all anyway found till I know about it.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Henderson closed the folder and stood up. “I’ll handle this from here. Where is he?”
Things are looking up for Clark. Well, except it appears his wallet is now either in the river or in the hands of Luthor.

“Metropolis County Hospital,” Kolson replied. “I have the man under police guard.”
Maybe the first thing he should do is call Lois.

Lois:There is no question he should do that NOW.

Let the rumors spread that a criminal was fished out of the bay. Perhaps it would keep Kent safe until they could find out whose toes he had stepped on to get himself into this mess.
I guess that makes sense. Still, I hope he tells Lois very soon.

“Lois! What are you doing here? I wasn’t expecting to meet you for another year and a half,” a woman with lots of curls said, pulling Lois into her apartment.
clap I love this line. Although it only half establishes the credibility of the psychic.

“You don’t need to go to Fudge Castle, later. I’ve got ice cream. For some reason, I felt the urge to buy a half-gallon of chocolate chocolate chip this morning. I should’ve known you were coming.”
Lois:I don't think she is a psychic, but I do like her choice of ice cream.

“Oh, sorry. Star. Star Adams,” the woman said, holding out her hand.
clap Star is even a worse babbler than Lois.

“So, Lois, I’m glad to see that you’ve already admitted to both yourself and to Clark that you love him,” Star said, returning her focus back on Lois.

Lois’s jaw dropped, and she heard a titter from Cat.
party party party I knew it. Herb is wrong. Of course that leads to another question, wrong about what. That the curse will apply if she and Clark have sex? That the curse can not be broken? That they cannot go back and rescue true Clark?

Lois:I am not sure. Even if I told Clark this, would he believe? Anyway, what would it change?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Star knocked on her head with her knuckles this time, as if trying to shake her thoughts loose. “That’s not you? I was sure that message was for you.”
frown it appears she might not even report this to Clark. And since he has no plans to tell her about Herb, hmm. Although, who knows.

“Oh, and Cat, so are you.”
Hah, I knew it. Now the question is, is this about Superman or Phil, or both?

She had merely set his disappearance to the side for now. She felt bad about that. Finding Clark felt more urgent somehow.
She is wise to think this way. It is possible to find Clark. It is probably impossible to find Superman at present.

“You’re always looking for a super man,” Lois retorted wryly. “We’re looking for my partner… for Clark.”
I think Clark would be very glad to hear this conversation. It would do his heart good to know Lois worries more about him than superman.

Clark:But I already know that she loves me more than Superman. Although, I would be glad to hear her continued loyalty.

“Finding one will lead you to the other,” Star replied, taking a bite of her ice cream.

“Yes, I know,” Lois said.

“Do you?” Star quizzed, before shifting her gaze to Cat. “Does she?”
No she doesn't. Hopefully Star will not give it away.

“O-kay,” Star said slowly. “He was lost, but now he’s been found. Just as you’ve been blind and soon you will see.”
Lois is going to figure out CK=SM. hyper Henderson has come to get Clark.

He stared at the man, and the man stared back. He wondered if the man was another doctor. Although he wasn’t wearing a white coat, so probably not. He could be the psychiatrist. He had expected one after admitting to the doctor that he couldn’t remember his name. The policeman hadn’t believed him, and thought that he just didn’t want to tell them who he was, because of his criminal past.
This must be very distressing to Clark.

He didn’t like thinking of himself as a criminal, a person who would or could hurt other people. On the other hand, the policeman was right. He had been wearing broken handcuffs when they had found him during the night.
I am glad Henderson has made it here so Clark's misinformation will be corrected.

“What were you doing out in Hob’s Bay?” the man asked.
So Henderson doesn't know he has amnesia? Although, shouldn't it seem odd Clark has not greeted him by name?

“Do you know who I am?” he went on when the tall man didn’t speak. He hated it when nobody was speaking. He could hear the whirr and beep of the machinery but, other than that, silence reminded him that he had no memories to call upon, nothing about which to think, daydream, or re-live. He preferred the sound of voices to nothing at all, even if the person wasn’t really saying anything.
I think you are doing good at capturing the despair someone suffering total amnesia would feel.

Grudgingly, he lifted his hand to the dark glasses he had gotten from Reed. Even with the lights dimmed, he was afraid of the pain and headaches that he associated with removing the glasses, but if it meant finding out who he was, it would be worth a little pain.
Why is Henderson making him take off the glasses? This seems odd.

“Well,” the man said, returning to the light switch. “Unless you have a doppelganger, you look exactly like an associate of mine, who was reported missing last night, by the name of Kent. Clark Kent.”
Yes, he now knows his name. The big question though is, does Henderson suspect CK=SM?

“Well, your fingerprints weren’t in the system,”
Wait, didn't the arrest Superman during the heat-wave. How is it that his fingerprints did not show up from then.

“I do know you, only not that well. I don’t want anything I say to influence you, how you think about things, such as your job, or people, especially…” Henderson’s voice petered off, only to be replaced by what appeared to be a mischievous grin. “You should really figure those things out for yourself.”
I guess Henderson's actions are making sense. I wish Lois would show up now though.

“Let me make a few phone calls. I want Teri McCorkle to take a look at you. She’s our department shrink over at the Twelfth… er… Precinct, that is,” Henderson explained. “After she’s had a chance to examine you, and has given us some advice on your condition, we’ll figure out where to go from there.”
So I guess I have to wait for Lois to find him. I was so hoping they would reunite this section.

That made sense. At least, this man knew him and had a plan, which sounded better to Clark than just focusing on his physical health. He was more than just this man in the hospital bed. He was Clark Kent, reporter, and he was excited to learn all about himself.
OK, so I can't complain about a lack of Lois or Clark. I still wish they had gotten back together. I guess they are likely to be reunited in the next segment though and we had lots of interesting developments this one.

If they don't see eachother next segment though I think I will have to bring out the wildguy wildguy

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Congratulations to finding your muse. clap I've been plagued with writer's block myself this week. I even tried writing a short story and just ended up with something that hopefully in a month will inspire a serious re-write. rotflol (Since Terry suggests not to use the circular filing system.)

Great use of Star, as always. I'm intrigued by her saying that H.G. Wells was wrong.
Thanks. cool

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thank you for the FDK. smile1

Hopefully they can but Jimmy to good use.
Yes, I know I took away Jimmy's great lead, but don't worry, I'll put him to great use.

I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.
Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".

Lois:At least one person understand this is a serious situation and Clark needs our help.
Just because others aren't falling to pieces, doesn't mean they don't take Clark's disappearance seriously.

Cat:I know how Clark contacts Superman, but I figured it out all on my own.
LOIS: Well, I know that Clark can contact Superman, too.

CAT: Yeah, well I know HOW.

LOIS: Right. I'll believe it when I hear it. So, spill.

CAT: [Linked Image]Sorry. It's a secret.

LOIS: See, I knew you didn't know anything.

But it can't hurt, can it?
Which is why she ultimately goes.

Clark:I am very glad that that is not the case. I just hope she is glad when she finally finds me.
Yes, for that scenario, you'd have to go to Queen of Aces "Missing".

They are going to be photos of Clark.
Yes.

He recognizes Clark. He is halfway found.
No, he's already been found. He's half-way home.

Oh, in that case, he's still lost. laugh

Things are looking up for Clark. Well, except it appears his wallet is now either in the river or in the hands of Luthor.
Yep, he's lost his other dimension ID. Now, he'll have to replace it.

Maybe the first thing he should do is call Lois.

Lois:There is no question he should do that NOW.
Why? This man is a witness to a crime, involving a possible serial killer, or organized crime. The first thing to do would be to interview him.

I guess that makes sense. Still, I hope he tells Lois very soon.
[Linked Image]

HENDERSON: Again, why I'm I Lois's lackey?

I love this line. Although it only half establishes the credibility of the psychic.
You only have to know she's speaking the truth for it to be believable... which Lois clearly doesn't.

Lois:I don't think she is a psychic, but I do like her choice of ice cream.
Pretty much. I'll hear what this wacko has to say, since she's supplying ice cream.

I love it when Star shows up.
She's one of my favorite guest star characters. Like Herb, she comes in confuses everyone and leaves again. evil

Lois:I am not sure. Even if I told Clark this, would he believe? Anyway, what would it change?
Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --

it appears she might not even report this to Clark. And since he has no plans to tell her about Herb, hmm. Although, who knows.
Me! I know! I know. But... smile1 oh, good. I was trying to show how distressed (per what Dr. McCorkle describes Clark going through).

I am glad Henderson has made it here so Clark's misinformation will be corrected.
HENDERSON: Lock him up!

CLARK: shock

HENDERSON: Just teasing you.

So Henderson doesn't know he has amnesia? Although, shouldn't it seem odd Clark has not greeted him by name?
KOLSON: The man claims to not know who he is. He's just being dodgey so it's more difficult to identify him.

I think you are doing good at capturing the despair someone suffering total amnesia would feel.
Thank you.

Why is Henderson making him take off the glasses? This seems odd.
Just because he looks a bit like Clark, and sounds like Clark, without seeing his face without the sunglasses, it wouldn't really be a positive identification.

Yes, he now knows his name. The big question though is, does Henderson suspect CK=SM?
[Linked Image]

Wait, didn't the arrest Superman during the heat-wave. How is it that his fingerprints did not show up from then.
Because like canon Clark, he broke the machine.

I guess Henderson's actions are making sense. I wish Lois would show up now though.
Even in canon Henderson had Clark examined by the precinct shrink before calling his partner.

So I guess I have to wait for Lois to find him. I was so hoping they would reunite this section.
They can't spend every scene together. Nope, sorry, I need to torture her a little bit more. [Linked Image]

OK, so I can't complain about a lack of Lois or Clark. I still wish they had gotten back together. I guess they are likely to be reunited in the next segment though and we had lots of interesting developments this one.
[Linked Image] I'll try to keep the fluff to a minimum and just keep the scene that progress plot. B-plot with some A-plot mixed in.

If they don't see eachother next segment though I think I will have to bring out the <<wildguys on parade>>
[Linked Image] Eeeeeep.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I liked that way of finding him. Although I guess since Clark did return, I should have figured.
Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".
Two point. He only found part of the S.

On another note, are you saying that Jimmy at some level remembers the way things were before the time break, or are you saying that you got that idea and not that Jimmy remembers?

Just because others aren't falling to pieces, doesn't mean they don't take Clark's disappearance seriously.
Lois:Well, most are not acting like they are taking it seriously. If I left it up to Wolfe and Perry we would never find him.

LOIS: Well, I know that Clark can contact Superman, too.

CAT: Yeah, well I know HOW.

LOIS: Right. I'll believe it when I hear it. So, spill.

CAT: [Linked Image]Sorry. It's a secret.

LOIS: See, I knew you didn't know anything.
clap Although the bigger question is, would Lois believe if Cat told her?

Yes, for that scenario, you'd have to go to Queen of Aces "Missing".
True, but your story updates more often, so it gets more comments. I think here Lois will be glad to find Clark. There it is iffy. Since he clearly could have told her where he was going before he left, she will be mad about it at some point. Here, he really did not have a choice, so she won't be mad about that, other things probably but not this specifically.

He recognizes Clark. He is halfway found.
No, he's already been found. He's half-way home.
Clark:But how can I be found when no one around me knows who I really am?

Oh, in that case, he's still lost. laugh
Clark:I definately feel lost.

Yep, he's lost his other dimension ID. Now, he'll have to replace it.
Well, that will probably be easier now than in the past. The longer he is here, the more clear past he has. Still, he might need to use the birth certificate the Kents offered to let him use.

Why? This man is a witness to a crime, involving a possible serial killer, or organized crime. The first thing to do would be to interview him.
Lois:You don't get it do you. I want Clark back, and as soon as possible. This should be Henderson's number one priority.

I love it when Star shows up.
She's one of my favorite guest star characters. Like Herb, she comes in confuses everyone and leaves again. laugh
But at least with Star everyone knows she doesn't know what is really going on. Did she only show up in two episodes, or did they use her another time I am forgetting? All I remember for sure is "Contact" and "Ordinary People".

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She does know about another Clark, but since he died before she was born, I guess this makes sense.
Why would she believe Star's other Clark would be an infant, who died before Lois was born?
Thus I saw saying it makes sense that Lois cannot think of any other Clark, because she would not in any way expect someone who died before she was born to be mentioned.

Star has access to canon timeline, the "Another Lois" timeline, alt-dimension, and this timeline. THAT'S why she's psychic. Understanding how it all links together and having the RIGHT information is another story altogether.
shock she has acces to alt-dimension? She knows more than even I suspected, although I guess she does not understand how to process it all right.

Clark:Why in the world would I lie about something like that.
Because she thought he was covering up about talking about what was happening with Lois and him.
Clark:She still does not trust me. I guess I will have to put off telling her CK=SM a bit more.

At least canon Clark made the same mistake.
True, although there he did not have Lois urging him not to go.

Wait, so they really did get married, but Wells came back and wrecked things so they didn't.
Always possible.
I guess I really did not expect a direct answer.

Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.
I had not noticed that. She has no clue who Herb is and no way at this point to figure out who he is. Well, she could ask Clark "who Herb is", but right now even that would not help. And she has no reason to think he would know.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] Clark’s still lying to Lois, so no tattling.

“How about we check with MPD?” Jimmy suggested. “Maybe someone there has seen CK.”
Just recently, actually.

“And I had checked all the hospitals in Metropolis by 2 a.m.”
Too early.

“Who died and made you such a Superman expert?” Lois scoffed.
Clark.

“Yeah, well, I’ll have you know…” Cat started before stopping herself, her lips pressed together and her hands formed fists.
She’s probably contemplating to kill him for still lying to Lois, which prevents her from going all out on Lois.

If Lois found out that the two of them had gone off somewhere together without informing her…
Maybe to Vermont?

“She’s not one of those turban-wearing, crystal ball gazing, fraud psychics either,” Cat said,
[Linked Image]

picking up her purse and heading for the coat rack for her fluffy snowball of a winter coat.
[Linked Image]

“Okay, but the one of us not saying ‘I told you so’ afterwards, buys at the Fudge Castle.”
Good thing Lois got the 365-PMS membership pass last summer, huh?

“This man was fished out of Hob’s Bay this morning, Inspector,” Kolson said.
Oooooh!

It was nice to see that even with a huge asteroid bearing down on Earth, organized crime went on as usual.
Well, if someone needs a good killin’, you don’t leave it to the universe to try and do the job for you. Those big organizations tend to screw up way too often. All it takes is just one guy phoning it in…

With his slicked back hair, no glasses, and his face slightly blurry as he turned away, it would have difficult to recognize his friend, but Bill knew that tie anywhere.
laugh

“Metropolis County Hospital,” Kolson replied. “I have the man under police guard.”
So, Kolson is the incompetent uniform from the harbor, huh?

Perhaps it would keep Kent safe until they could find out whose toes he had stepped on to get himself into this mess.
Well, he did lie to Lois. Repeatedly. And refused her nookie.

“You don’t need to go to Fudge Castle, later. I’ve got ice cream. For some reason, I felt the urge to buy a half-gallon of chocolate chocolate chip this morning. I should’ve known you were coming.”
laugh

“So, how’s it going with Clark?”

“Some psychic,” Lois mumbled.
laugh

“Trust me, when you’ve been on as many leather couches as I have…” Cat’s voice faded away. “It’s not important.”
Oh my. Has she been inspecting upholstery from up close again?

“About time! But then again, you’ve been in love with some version of him for…” Star paused to count something off on her fingers. “Almost four years now.”
laugh Lois sure got her wires crossed from past lives, huh?

but Clark would know that she would kill him if he tried a stupid stunt like that at any time during their relationship; actually, in or out of a relationship, he’d be dead meat.
[Linked Image]

The room seemed to sway. Cat was in love? Oh, no, no, no! Wasn’t that up there with flying pigs? Did that mean that the end of the world was nigh?
[Linked Image]

“Oh, honey, I’m so sorry,” Star said, pounding away on her head with the palms of her hands. “I don’t understand it. Everything pointed to him being Mr. Right. Maybe you just thought he was the one, but he wasn’t.”
Hmm…To whom is Star then referring to? Clark?

There was a moment at the beginning of the month when I thought you and Clark would be married by Valentine’s Day, but it was only a moment. What happened?”
They changed the law about getting married by registering as a married couple at a hotel.

“First things first, Herb’s wrong.”
jawdrop thud Hoping to score some brownie points with Miss Horndog over there, huh?

“That’s not you? I was sure that message was for you.”
Clark, actually.

“Let’s get back to our reason for coming,” Lois insisted. They could be there all day if they had to cover everything Cat had been wrong about.
Meow!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Finding one will lead you to the other,” Star replied, taking a bite of her ice cream.

“Yes, I know,” Lois said.

“Do you?” Star quizzed, before shifting her gaze to Cat. “Does she?”

Cat shrugged. “I’m out of the loop.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
blush Sorry, John. It looks like I missed this FDK.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
EW: Jimmy's idea came from what he did in canon. In canon, meteor sightings were reported in Suicide Slum... leading him to discover the hole with Superman's "S".

JOHN: are you saying that Jimmy at some level remembers the way things were before the time break, or are you saying that you got that idea and not that Jimmy remembers?
I'm saying Jimmy thought of looking for meteors falling earlier than the asteroid in canon, so why wouldn't he here?

Lois:Well, most are not acting like they are taking it seriously. If I left it up to Wolfe and Perry we would never find him.
PERRY: That's enough, little missy.

Although the bigger question is, would Lois believe if Cat told her?
[Linked Image] Has Clark ever been revealed to Lois by someone else... other than Tempus, in a story?

Hey, at least he's not floating in the bay.

Clark:I definately feel lost.
clap

Lois:You don't get it do you. I want Clark back, and as soon as possible. This should be Henderson's number one priority.
HENDERSON: dizzy Really? I doubt that.

But at least with Star everyone knows she doesn't know what is really going on. Did she only show up in two episodes, or did they use her another time I am forgetting? All I remember for sure is "Contact" and "Ordinary People"
"Noah" and "Irish Eyes" too. 4 episodes in all.

she has acces to alt-dimension? She knows more than even I suspected, although I guess she does not understand how to process it all right.
She has access to it in that she knows about it. She knows that alt-Clark is a Clark like True Clark, but from another dimension. But, sadly for Clark, she can't tell him anything about his home dimension. Not that he'd understand her anyway... when he had all his memories, that is.

Clark:She still does not trust me. I guess I will have to put off telling her CK=SM a bit more.
Well, at least until he realizes it himself.

I guess I really did not expect a direct answer.
[Linked Image]

EW: Even if Lois believes Star, she doesn't know that "Herb" has anything to do with Clark.

JOHN: I had not noticed that. She has no clue who Herb is and no way at this point to figure out who he is. Well, she could ask Clark "who Herb is", but right now even that would not help. And she has no reason to think he would know.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: New Day. Time to procrastinate on Writing #100 by answering some FDK, and reading some other people's stories. laugh

ER: <<uh-uh-uh>> Clark’s still lying to Lois, so no tattling.
She was talking to herself, Lois just happened to overhear her.

Just recently, actually.
hyper

Actually, they could have easily verified that considering all police cuffs share the same key.
Maybe they stole a shipment of handcuffs meant for MPD so everyone in the organization could have their own 'get out of jail' set of keys.

To make sure they’re not too cold. But they also shouldn’t become too hot, either.
I read that a warm hot water bottle down below is one of the cures for hypothermia.

CLARK: laugh It felt nice.

Well, no past that stretched back more than a year.
Officially. Otherwise, he'd be a clone.

He figured out the Superman-angle, huh? Slicked-back hair and all.
Nope, not yet. But can Henderson do an accurate identification without seeing him without the sunglasses?

Oooh! *That’s* why Bill hasn’t yet told him his name. He wants to be completely sure of he’s got one or both of them here.
Henderson didn't at first, because he didn't realize that Clark had amnesia.

Well, that is true. Then again, he *could* be Barry, the guy found dabbling in Lex’s college-aged daughter slinging hashbrowns down at the diner off Highway 6.
evil

He said ‘associate’. So, unless Bill’s taking bribes from the mob, he’s not going to be a crook.
He could be a low level source?

That’s true, Kal-El.
CLARK: <<gets a clue>>
CLARK: My name is Carrol!

I don’t think it’s benefiticial to Bill’s health not to call Lois right now.
HENDERSON: I don't take my orders from sassy reporters.

Only 5 more parts to catch up on!
Then I guess you'll have to start in on Female Hawk's new one, "Once Bitten". She's already got 18 parts in the can.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
New Day. Time to procrastinate on Writing #100 by answering some FDK, and reading some other people's stories.
Oooooooooooh!

LOIS: I have an alibi. I was at work at the time of Clark's disappearance.

JOE: No, you weren't. You were at dinner.

LOIS: Well, I... it wasn't me!
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Lois. The other one is Cat in heat.
Oh, I'm sure you understand my confusion.

Point Cat.
CAT: I'm *really* good at scoring.

LOIS: *That* isn't in any doubt.

Okay. Thought that was too obvious so went for the elaborate scheme.
blush

In those clothes? Nah…
You'd think a high level source would be able afford a classier tie. <<ba-dum-bump!>>

CLARK: What's wrong with my tie?

TEMPUS: Those two will have the stupidest kids ever!
And Herb thought they would start Utopia!

*sigh* oh the burden…
That's okay. You don't need to be distracted from my story. I'm okay if you wait it out. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Lois. The other one is Cat in heat.

Oh, I'm sure you understand my confusion.
wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Has Clark ever been revealed to Lois by someone else... other than Tempus, in a story?
I am trying to think of any cases. I am sure they exist somewhere.

Hey, at least he's not floating in the bay.
Clark:I don't feel rescued though.

But at least with Star everyone knows she doesn't know what is really going on. Did she only show up in two episodes, or did they use her another time I am forgetting? All I remember for sure is "Contact" and "Ordinary People"
"Noah" and "Irish Eyes" too. 4 episodes in all.
How did I forget Noah? On the other hand, I am not sure I remember her being in "Irish Eyes", but that one I have not watched often. Interesting she fanishes in "Noah", and then Dr. Klein shows up the next episode. Maybe they are non-compatible elements, sort of like Dan and Mason. Although really I don't know why they killed Mason off.

Well, at least until he realizes it himself.
There is one story where he tells her this before he gets his whole memory back, but that is one where they think he is SM when they find him.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Has Clark ever been revealed to Lois by someone else... other than Tempus, in a story?
I am trying to think of any cases. I am sure they exist somewhere.
Sounds like a question for FanFic Related.

How did I forget Noah? On the other hand, I am not sure I remember her being in "Irish Eyes", but that one I have not watched often. Interesting she fanishes in "Noah", and then Dr. Klein shows up the next episode. Maybe they are non-compatible elements, sort of like Dan and Mason. Although really I don't know why they killed Mason off.
I kept hoping they'd bring Star back, but I guess they went with STAR Labs instead. Yes, but they had to kill Mayson because Clark didn't have the heart to tell her she just didn't do anything for him and that he'd been in love with Lois since well, forever. It was better that she die than Clark have to face being the bad guy in a relationship (although that sounds like a good angst angle for him).

There is one story where he tells her this before he gets his whole memory back, but that is one where they think he is SM when they find him.
Hmmmm. That sounds familiar, but I can't remember which one it was. Was that the one where SM ends up in the Bordello?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard