Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93215 02/08/13 08:06 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Clark's best friend and his partner / girlfriend are now on the case! laugh Where will they look first?

Comments welcome.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:25 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Apparently, Wolfe locked up Clark’s apartment after he had briefly looked around and saw nothing out of the ordinary, besides Clark’s winter coat and scarf discarded outside his wide open door and the message about his safety deposit box on the answering machine. Now, she couldn’t get in.
Wait, I though Lois was an expert at forcing locks open. Did I miss something, or is Clark's door better locked than I think?

She tried knocking, hoping that Clark had returned between Lois leaving her apartment and arriving here.
I guess it is worth operating on hope, even when you don't really believe it.

She went down and spoke to Floyd, who recognizing her as “Clark’s girlfriend”
So much for not telling people about their relationship.

and hearing the story about Clark’s abduction, willingly let her inside. Detective Wolfe so disbelieved Lois’s kidnapping theory that he didn’t even check with Clark’s neighbors or landlord.
The police seem to all be determined to thwart Lois' search.

It had just struck her that during her search, she hadn’t found Clark’s lava lamp.
Has he given up so much hope that he destroyed it because it mocked his crushed desires?

she closed her eyes and imagined it was Clark lying there in her arms.
This is probably as close to sleeping with Clark in her arms that she will ever get.

Lois’s chest filled with remorse. She hadn’t even thought to call Martha and Jonathan.
Well, since they are not officilly his parents, I would not blame her for this oversight.

There was a pause, before Martha guessed, “Lois?”

“Uh-huh.”
I guess she has not really spoken with Lois enough to be sure in recognizing her voice. However, what other women would be in Clark's apartment?

It still sounded weird to hear Clark referred to by his middle name.
It also shows how much she has moved beyond her initial uncertainty while in Smallville that she firmly thinks of him as Clark.

He called me last night and said that he was on the way over,
This phrse will bring reassurance to Martha, which in turn will bring confusion to Lois.

Well, that’s good to hear.
I am gald Lois is encoraged that Clark speaks of their upcoming date.

Martha paused again before speaking. “I’m sure he’s fine, sweetie.
I think she underestimates the threat from kryptonite. OK, maybe I am biased since I know that he was exposed to it, but it still seems that since she has seen what it can do, she should be internalizing the threat. Although, I guess they do not know that there is more of the stuff out there.

This remark also seemed off, because most of the time they had been in Smallville, Clark had not been able to take care of himself in any way, shape, or form.
This view seems to suggest that Clark has been to Smallville more than Lois realizes. That incident is not in the forefront of Martha's mind when she thinks of Clark. Of course, if Lois realized CK=SM, she might understand Martha's thought process here a lot better.

Lois’s brow furrowed. Why would that ease her mind? It was after he called that he disappeared.
Not from Martha's point of view.

“He was supposed to call us when he got in last night, but he must have forgotten,” Clark’s semi-adoptive mother continued.
Well, reaching Lois was his top priority, and then he was kidnapped. Hopefully Lois will realize this means something unforseen happened to him. Although since she already told Martha she thinks he was abducted, it is not like she needs more clues to point to that conclusion.

Martha chuckled. “I’m glad he has you. It will even out the sexes for the next holiday.”
Martha seems to specialize at making sneaky invites that you can't really turn down.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Everyone else thought it was too soon to panic.
But no one else understands how much he wants to be with her, so she is probably right in ignoring them.

Not everyone else was standing next to Clark when Trask had shot him.
This is a good point.

When she bent over to retrieve it, she saw some curved scratches, or drag marks, on the painted cement. They were faint, but were still there. She wondered what caused them. Her fingers followed the scratch marks away from the bed and towards Clark’s armoire.
Are these from his moving the armoire to get his Supersuits?

Lois didn’t seem slightly fazed in the least that her lover, Kent, was missing.[Quote]

This just goes to show that Luthor does not understand Lois at all. I guess since he views her more as a trophy than a person, this is not surprising. She is clearly effected by Clark not being around, and also, he is not her lover.

Lois:You just had to rub that in, didn't you.

[Quote]Missing and, thankfully, dead.
He is also wrong on this point.

Had she even noticed Kent was missing?
So long ago that she has already done one intensive search for him.

She’d probably think that he ran off.
No, Luthor's agents did the kidnapping in a way that no one will suspect that.

The connection between them must not have been as strong as Lex had presumed.
Hah! No, it is just Luthor is not very aware of what is going on.

“Dr. Martin Solsvig
I knew I recognized this name. It took me a second reading to even have a clue where from. Wasn't he the astronomer that Bob Fences was working with who Fences killed when Solsvig figured out what Fences was really going on?

“Good work, Nigel,” Lex said. “See to it that Miss Lane is invited to our little party, and let’s make sure that she has all the comforts of home.”
I am hoping she does not even try to join him. I have my doubts about Luthor letting her go if she goes there. I am also worried that Superman will not be well in time to stop the astroid. I do hope he gets well in time, but I have my fears.

“Is that why we haven’t heard from Superman?” Lois asked Professor Daitch, knowing that Superman would never have left her in the dark about his wellbeing.
Well, technically he didn't. Although no one has yet bothered to tell Lois this. I understand why Martha didn't, but still.

If there had been a way to contact her, he would have,
And he did.

“Are you looking for Superman?” Clark’s voice rang out clear as a bell next to her.

Lois turned to face him and saw that he wasn’t there.
I have to admit that I find the way Lois hears these things awfully strange. Although I guess it is inherently strange that she has lived this life three times, and even stranger that she remained in the past when Tempus cancelled out the motivation for them to have gone to the past. So this should just be a minor oddity. Still, why does she only notice the changes from how things are some of the time?

Apparently, nobody had heard Clark, but her.
Well since even she realizes he is not really there, this should not be too surprising.

A chill went down her spine as she realized he was supposed to be there.
The MDP are not living up to paying attention to unidentified people they pick up.

She didn’t care what Perry said. She didn’t care what anyone said. She wasn’t going to let that section of the asteroid hit Earth without having found her partner first.
Showing again just how wrong Luthor is about what is happening.

She had been fantasizing about him non-stop for weeks, only to have reality hit her in the face. She had had sex with a married man.
At first I thought maybe Cat had learned more, but then I realized she is still assuming.

How could he have done this to her?
Actually I am shocked that Cat has managed to avoid relationships with married men before. In fact, the more I think about it, the harder it is to believe.

He must have stayed the night, because he hadn’t picked up the couple of times she had called.
Cat seems to be excelling at making assumptions.

but couldn’t he have first reassured everyone else on Earth that life, as they knew it, wasn’t going to be destroyed in three days?
I can see why Clark had come to think he should have reported to EPRAD first. However, since he had no clue that Luthor would try to kidnap him, and even less clue that there was Kryptonite in the water, his actions probably made the mot sense.

Cat loved him as her one and only true friend,
I almost feel sad for Cat with this line.

Being the one who loved more was a hard position to play.
Although that is clearly not his position anymore. Lois thinks knows he is the one putting on the breaks, but only one person in this dimension understands why, and that person does not believe it. Well, in this dimension and time, since Wells is here somewhere, sortof, maybe.

Apparently, when he arrived on Earth, Superman had stolen the identity of a dead infant from the late 1960s in Kansas, who would now be roughly the same age, or the age that Clark appeared, which was where the name “Clark Kent” had come from.
Cat is wrong on multiple levels. The most telling is that Clark had no clue there was any Clark Kent at any level for him to steal the identity of.

While in Smallville, Lois had stumbled across the grave, put two chocolate bars and two chocolate bars together, and realized Clark Kent wasn’t the real Clark Kent.
The catch is she would have been mad even if she had not found the grave. Clark had no real, provable past either way.

Instead of telling Lois the truth, Clark had lied to her and lied badly, if she knew her friend. That man would never learn.
Clark:I tried to tell her the truth, but she did not believe me.

He was such an idiot when it came to women.
He could have told her the truth on the flight she took with Superman, but he wimped out. So I have to mainly agree with Cat here.

On the other hand, I have to say that Cat does not understand Clark at all. She is at some level more wrong than Lois is about Clark and Superman.

Cat:What? I know Clark is Superman, lois doesn't. Thus I know more, end of story.

Reader:But Lois understands that Clark has a past. She realizes that Clark's parents were killed when he was a child. She realizes that he came here from a place that was no longer livable. She knows that Clark is a real person, who wants to fit in with other people and has real feelings. True, she does not know he was first born on a totally alien planet, but her theory he was raised in Italy is closet to the truth than Cat's that he was raised on Krypton.

Lois was stupid when it came to men, given, but Cat just hadn’t realized how much so. Why would Lois have given up a promising relationship with a hotty, like Clark, who thought she was the end-all be-all of women, just because of one… maybe two… white lies?
At some level I have to admit I don't fully understand this. I think it has a lot to do with Lois having had an untrustworthy father. On the other hand, considering where Lois and Clark are now, without Clark having really moved beyond his alleged lies at all, it seems Lois was not able to really move beyond Clark.

Well, if there was one good outcome from Nightfall that, at least, would be it.
It might be, in a round about way, but not yet.

It must have been kismet that the mother of the dead infant whose identity he stole, would end up calling the Daily Planet, looking for a way to contact Superman.
I doubt it counts as Kismet, since they only called the planet at all because Clark had already established a relationship with them.

‘The universe was trying to tell him something,’ Clark had said. He thought it meant that he should become friends with the childless couple.
He had already done that. Of course, Cat does not really understand what his realtionship is with them. This is in large part because she has no clue who the child who died was.

Cat doubted he would get the latter from Lois… but, at least, he was getting something now.
Not unless the hospital has really funky staff.

Kryptonite, not only caused him pain and temporarily took away his abilities, but also was the one thing out there that could kill him.
It may yet prove useful that Cat knowns about Kryptonite.

Then, before the holidays hit, Clark’s sadness had taken a turn for the worst.
So she was able to see the results of Clark's meeting with Wells in which he learned he might have to leave this world.

Cat hoped entrapping them in a mistletoe kiss at her family’s Christmas Eve party had been partially to blame.
So they did kiss on Christmas Eve?

True, by the time Clark had returned from capturing those jewelry store thieves,
How did he explain this abscence to Lois?

Of course, Clark wouldn’t kiss Lois on the lips with her smelling like summer break on the Jersey shore. At least, Cat had tried.
Or was it because of her rule about not kissing her lips without her permission, and figuring a totally inebriated Lois could not really give permission.

It surprised Cat little that when sprayed with the love perfume Lois had gone after Clark. Hell, Cat was surprised more women didn’t.
Actually it is very surpsing that things did not degenerate into a total brawl.

Clark had tried to tell Cat that he and Lois would only, could only, be good friends after what happened between them because of Revenge. Cat didn’t buy it.
Wise, since that was not the real reason Clark took this position at all.

Of course, he didn’t share those juicy details with Cat.
Very, very wise on his part. Although I wonder if hinting at their existence might have been too much.

Even before she was sprayed, Lois was giving Clark the ‘I want to be more than friends’ vibe. Come on. It had been obvious to Cat. “Clarkie” clearly needed a new prescription for those glasses of his.
Maybe he was unwise in resisting her.

Clark:But if I hadn't, she would have died.

Reader:We are lucky you don't remember that quite possibly false detail.

The undercover assignment at the Lexor Hotel was just what those two needed finally to cut through the sexual tension.
Lois:I don't think we removed the sexual tension.

Maybe Clark’s disappearance had to do with a story he had been working on without her.
At some level this is true. Not as direct cause, but it as a relationship. His disappearnce is a result of Luthor, and he is investigationg Luthor without her knowning. Of course, his investigation is not really the cause of his disapparence.

“Not since last night,” Lois said, plopping herself back into her seat. “I had hoped that maybe, maybe he had gone over to your place, when he couldn’t find me at mine, but...”
Lois:OK, I really did not hope that at all, but it was a wild chance.

“Clark called you last night?” Cat repeated back to her, before her jaw fell open with surprise. “Really? Truly? He made it back?”
Another person is reacting oddly.

“What?” Lois sputtered. Back from where? Like her, Cat seemed more concerned about Clark than Superman.
I am surprised she did not press Cat more for an answer.

“Wait a minute,” Cat said, standing up with anger. “Clark phoned you last night and then disappeared, and you didn’t even think to call me? His best friend!
Lois:I am his best friend.

“Superman will save us. He has never let us down yet; he won’t now.
I wish I was as confident as Lois. However it seems he might not save them this time, what with his suffering from Kryptonite poisoning and amnesia. I am afraid we may soon break out trusty body-count meter.

This has probably been the first Clark-free segment, but I guess I can't really complain, because they talked about him most of the time. I was hoping Lois would have found him by the end of this segment, but I guess it was not meant to be.

Well, I hope Lois and Cat find him pretty soon.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WOW Poor Clark! I hope he gets out of the mess. For a minute I thought Lois put 2 and 2 together. And what was with Clark's voice? Could her Clark from the start of this story be checking in? Then who is the guy in the rainforest? Will he come help? It is all so twisted. I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thanks for the FDK. I know this was a slow part with lots of background, but it needed to be established now during this lull so we wouldn't have to interrupt the rest of this story arc explaining what Cat knows.

Wait, I though Lois was an expert at forcing locks open. Did I miss something, or is Clark's door better locked than I think?
My belief is that a deadbolt it a harder lock to pick than what canon Clark had on his door. Talking to Floyd to find out if Wolfe questioned him and getting the key, kills two birds with one stone.

I guess it is worth operating on hope, even when you don't really believe it.
It would be kind of embarrassing to barge into Clark's apartment with him inside. Always best to check first that he isn't home.

So much for not telling people about their relationship.
Actually, it was Floyd's assumption which Clark didn't disagree with. Floyd said, "I thought she wasn't your girlfriend" and Clark answered, "Times change".

The police seem to all be determined to thwart Lois' search.
Well, I wouldn't say "thwart" more like leave her alone to do it herself.

Has he given up so much hope that he destroyed it because it mocked his crushed desires?
Good question.

This is probably as close to sleeping with Clark in her arms that she will ever get.
Oh?

LOIS: [Linked Image] What?!

Well, since they are not officilly his parents, I would not blame her for this oversight.
Still they are the only "family" he has.

I guess she has not really spoken with Lois enough to be sure in recognizing her voice. However, what other women would be in Clark's apartment?
Well, it's better that she guessed Lois instead of another woman's name, right?

It also shows how much she has moved beyond her initial uncertainty while in Smallville that she firmly thinks of him as Clark.
LOIS: He just doesn't feel like a Jerome.

This phrse will bring reassurance to Martha, which in turn will bring confusion to Lois.
hyper

This has probably been the first Clark-free segment, but I guess I can't really complain, because they talked about him most of the time. I was hoping Lois would have found him by the end of this segment, but I guess it was not meant to be.
Sorry, Clark was asleep during most of this segment. More on him in 87.

Well, I hope Lois and Cat find him pretty soon.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Laura: Thanks for the comment. smile1
WOW Poor Clark! I hope he gets out of the mess.
He's currently working on recovering.

For a minute I thought Lois put 2 and 2 together.
Let's just say the hints are piling up.

And what was with Clark's voice? Could her Clark from the start of this story be checking in? Then who is the guy in the rainforest? Will he come help?
Clark's voice was a flashback to canon. Hmmmm. I think Nightfall is a bit out of Jaguar's heroing abilities. Hey, it's too bad this isn't a Justice League fic, huh? wink

It is all so twisted. I can't wait for more.
I try my best. More late Tuesday night.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Oh?

LOIS: [Linked Image] What?!
OK, if Lois finds Clark quickly, she might be able to convince him to sleep with her. She needs to do so before his memory fully recovers.

Well, it's better that she guessed Lois instead of another woman's name, right?
Clark:Exactly. Otherwise I would have an awful lot of 'splaning to do.

Of course, he was supposed to call Cat too, and since he only called Lois, it shows she's most important to him. wink Right?
Lois:I knew that already.

The MDP are not living up to paying attention to unidentified people they pick up.
You don't know that. We haven't seen MPD's POV yet.
Well, they have not managed to contact Lois to tell her they found her partner.

Actually I am shocked that Cat has managed to avoid relationships with married men before. In fact, the more I think about it, the harder it is to believe.
CAT: Men are scum!
So other married men have tricked her in the past?

The catch is she would have been mad even if she had not found the grave. Clark had no real, provable past either way.
The grave was her "proof" that he had lied.
Clark: I thought she had proof when she realized no one recognized me in town.

He had already done that. Of course, Cat does not really understand what his realtionship is with them. This is in large part because she has no clue who the child who died was.
And who's fault is that? Cat's or Clark's?
Clark:I see no reason to explain about the other dimension to Cat. To Lois, well, I might have to since she knows I was engaged, but not to Cat.

Very, very wise on his part. Although I wonder if hinting at their existence might have been too much.
I think the rumors around the DP were enough to hint at the existence of said details.
I guess you do have a point.

Maybe he was unwise in resisting her.

Clark:But if I hadn't, she would have died.

Reader:We are lucky you don't remember that quite possibly false detail.
CLARK: hyper
Wait, I did not say I wanted Clark to not recover, I just said I was afraid it might happen. I want Clark to recover. His not recovering quickly is bad, very bad. I have read that, at least most, I think I skimmed over parts though.

Sorry, Clark was asleep during most of this segment. More on him in 87.
hyper they will find Clark. Oh wait, Virginia did not say that. frown Well, I still hope they do.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
OK, if Lois finds Clark quickly, she might be able to convince him to sleep with her. She needs to do so before his memory fully recovers.
Oh, ye, of little faith.

Clark:Exactly. Otherwise I would have an awful lot of 'splaning to do.
help Oh, sorry, Spoilage Police say I can't say by when.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Once again, she would be doing MPD’s job for them.
Maybe she should have Ralph do an article on how incompetent the MPD is?

It had just struck her that during her search, she hadn’t found Clark’s lava lamp. It didn’t mean anything, she tried to tell herself. It was probably damaged during the initial break-in, but for some reason it felt like a bad omen.
[Linked Image]
ALT-LOIS: Take that, bitca! You’re never going to lay another finger on *my* Clark.
/Canon3-Lois pulls out her own pristine lava lamp/

Wrapping her arms around it, she closed her eyes and imagined it was Clark lying there in her arms.
[Linked Image]

Lois’s chest filled with remorse. She hadn’t even thought to call Martha and Jonathan. She picked up the receiver next to Clark’s bed. “Hello, Martha.”

There was a pause, before Martha guessed,
“Linda?”

It still sounded weird to hear Clark referred to by his middle name.
Oh so wrong.

Strangely enough, Martha seemed to exhale in relief. “He called you last night?” she asked.
[Linked Image]

Martha paused again before speaking. “I’m sure he’s fine, sweetie. He’s pretty good at taking care of himself.”
Except when he plays with crystals.

Martha chuckled. “I’m glad he has you. It will even out the sexes for the next holiday.”
Sounds like long-term planning. Will that comfort Lois or send her running for the hills?

When she bent over to retrieve it, she saw some curved scratches, or drag marks, on the painted cement.
hyper

which meant when Clark got back the night before he had gone straight to Lois’s apartment. Big surprise. He must have stayed the night,
Ummm…

She figured that there must be something redeeming about the woman if Clark liked her so much.
Nice figure? Wildcat in the sack?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Although, maybe not, as Clark was a man after all and men never thought with their heads in matters of love, no matter what planet they originated from, apparently.
[Linked Image]

Cat was starting to have hopes that he might actually succeed in making Lois human. I
So long as he doesn’t fly with her through a thunderstorm.

like she had ten years earlier when she discovered her college sweetheart, her fiancé no less, had not only been two-timing her, but four-timing her.
[Linked Image]

“What did you expect?” Owen had told her. “You won’t put out for me, so I had to get it somewhere. Don’t worry, kitten, they didn’t mean anything to me.”
Sounds like a keeper.

and went on a crusade to sleep with as many eligible, single, men in Metropolis, while at the same time, using as many different positions as possible.
hyper

“Those guys are resentful that I wouldn’t sleep with them even if it were the end of the world.”
And Ralph knows. He *tried*!

“Do you think Clark could be with Superman? Maybe Superman needed Clark to do something with him, or he’s injured… no, Superman can’t be hurt.”
Well, what do you think happens when two guys who seem to share a particularly close bond and refuse an intimate, physical relation with not one, but two women who offered take off together after one of them did something heroic?

. Are there any major disasters, natural disasters, we haven’t heard about? Superman would have thought that takes priority over checking in with EPRAD Control.”

They both turned their heads towards the monitors, quietly playing LNN in the background. The talking heads still seemed to dissecting the EPRAD press conference.
[Linked Image]

Also, there was no Clark this part!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Well, 99 has been sent to Beta, so I guess it's time to dig into some dessert. smile1

Maybe she should have Ralph do an article on how incompetent the MPD is?
clap

LOIS: [Linked Image]

ALT-LOIS: Take that, bitca! You’re never going to lay another finger on *my* Clark.
/Canon3-Lois pulls out her own pristine lava lamp/
clap

That. Was. Mean.
I'm sorry. We're you talking to me? ME -> [Linked Image]

Nice figure? Wildcat in the sack?
CLARK: Hmmmm. Sounds like the kind of woman you should introduce me to.

So long as he doesn’t fly with her through a thunderstorm.
clap I should have someone shout that.

And Ralph knows. He *tried*!
Oh, is he dead?

Well, what do you think happens when two guys who seem to share a particularly close bond and refuse an intimate, physical relation with not one, but two women who offered take off together after one of them did something heroic?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: That's not funny. Not funny at all!

Also, there was no Clark this part!
CLARK: Geez, people, what do I have to do to get some sleep around here! I've already spent the night in the bay, but nooooooo. That isn't reason enough for me to take a Part off. Man, this gig sucks.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, 99 has been sent to Beta, so I guess it's time to dig into some dessert. [Smiley]
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
So, the Lane’s are so bad, even the connotation of having a committed long-term relationship pales in comparison.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] <<creepy and perverted Lex>>
drool clap dance

HENDERSON: [Linked Image] I'll never understand you, Kent.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Oh, her. She's evil, and laughs at many things not remotely funny.
Like Clark dumping Lois while he’s wearing tights?

HENDERSON: <<skeptically>> Nah. I wouldn't say Mad Dog likes anything.

CLARK: [Eek!] Mad... Dog... <<reading between the lines>> I finally nailed a sex kitten!
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Oh, her. She's evil, and laughs at many things not remotely funny.

ER: Like Clark dumping Lois while he’s wearing tights?
LOIS: Clark doesn't wear tights, and yes, having her giggle while Superman dumped me wasn't funny in the least.

CAT: Oh, no. It was hilarious! laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS: Clark doesn't wear tights, and yes, having her giggle while Superman dumped me wasn't funny in the least.

CAT: Oh, no. It was hilarious! <Cat outs herself as the EW’s alter ego>
shock It explains *so* much!

peep Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> LOIS: Clark doesn't wear tights, and yes, having her giggle while Superman dumped me wasn't funny in the least.

CAT: Oh, no. It was hilarious! <Cat outs herself as the EW’s alter ego>
evil oh, hadn't you realized who volunteered as my muse on my story?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
oh, hadn't you realized who volunteered as my muse on my story?
blush Can I plead slow brain day?

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard