Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#93122 02/01/13 08:51 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Just needed to add my little twist to this plot. laugh Hope you enjoyed it. evil

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/14/14 12:29 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Just needed to add my little twist to this plot. Hope you enjoyed it
You're EVIL, Virginia!

CLARK: help

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

You are truly devil

I wonder just what effect the red K will have.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Don't leave us hanging too long with this cliffe!

Joan

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I guess it is good to see that the Astroid issue came off without a hitch.

It is intriguing but not surprising that Lex Luthor messed with the astroid data.

It is frustrating that Clark did not manage to leave a message with Lois at the planet.

What I am wondering though is if she listened to the message at her place.

I am really worried about Clark at the end. I should have known that the Kryptonite watch would come back to hurt him at the time we least expected it.

I am trying to not be too scared about what will happen at the docks. I mean, Clark can't die yet. We still have lots of sections to go.

Still, I wish we were not stopped at such a cliff hanger.

I really, really, really hope we find out what happens immeditely next in the next section, but I have a sinking fear we may have to wait awhile to learn what happens to Clark next.

John Pack Lambert
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
So, Lex's little Superman-trap worked after all - or did it? I suspect that Clark won't be completely disabled by the green K, and that the red K will either dilute the green or have some other goofy effect on him. Maybe when he comes up for air again, having dropped the watch from his foot, he'll scramble ashore and decide to go hunting Jones and his pal at the club they mentioned. When he staggers in half-drowned and angry (because of the red K) and lights into the two guys, they're going to pull out the heat they're packing and shoot up the joint.

One thing I've learned about city criminals is that they're almost always lousy shots. So no one will be surprised when Clark doesn't fall to the floor bleeding out. I only wonder if this club is a known criminal hangout or a legit club, which will make a difference as to whether someone calls the cops or everybody just runs.

You do realize that this story is getting long, don't you? Not that I'm complaining, you understand. I'm not. It's just that I expect some resolution of something sometime soon!

But you haven't failed us yet, Virginia. I eagerly await the next installment of this cliffhanger serial, brought to you by Post Toasties, Schlitz Beer, and Bibbo, owner of the Ace of Clubs! Until the next episode, at the same Bat-time, the same Bat-channel!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
But arn't the criminals at a club over on the Gotham side of the bay, while Clark is back on the Metropolis side of the bay?

My current guess is someone will notice Clark struggling and pull him out of the water.

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sheesh!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm betting the Kryptonite (red and green) and his bang on the docks will make him lose his memory. Right?

After all, Clark loses his memory in the show after dealing with the asteroid...

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So the "watch from Hell" is back... [Linked Image] You know, like in the terror movies: everybody thinks the cursed object is gone, but it always comes back to haunt the good guys. [Linked Image]

I thought something: will he have the stupid idea to tell Lois the truth when he is powerless again? [Linked Image]

CK: Lois, I'm Superman.

LL: This joke is old, Clark!

CK: But I am really Superman!

LL: Then prove it!

CK: You know, I came back from space and instead of flying to see you I went home, took off my suit and just when I was leaving to meet you some thugs knocked on my door. They wanted to kidnap me and I pretended I couldn't fight them, so they wouldn't know I am Superman. They put me on a boat to take me to the Boss's headquarter, but half way he changed his mind and they threw me into the river. I decided to come back swimming because they couldn't find out I am Superman. But in the bottom of the river I found some kryptonite - and do you believe it got stuck on my foot? - and I lost my powers. So, I have no powers, but you have to believe me that I am Superman!

LL: cat

CK: blush

LL: Frankly, Clark, if you don't want to tell me the truth just say so. You don't need to come up with such a far-fetched story!

CK: But I am Superman!

LL: And what do you think I am, galactically stupid?

And maybe she will decide to date Lex just to get back at him. wallbash

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Double post. grumble

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Yikes! Poor Clark!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmmm. [Linked Image] I'm sensing a theme in the FDK. So, you guys think I'm being a little cruel to our spandex wearing hero? [Linked Image]

Sydney: Thanks for the FDK. This is me on a good day. [Linked Image]

Ken: Why thank you, Ken. [Linked Image] We've already seen some of what the combo did to him. The Green Kryptonite made him vulnerable and Red made his strength out of control (why the little kick allowed him to shoot out of the water and hit the dock above him).

Joan: So, this would be a bad time to go on vacation? <<looks for innocent devil whistling smilie...and fails>> help

I really, really, really hope we find out what happens immeditely next in the next section, but I have a sinking fear we may have to wait awhile to learn what happens to Clark next.
[Linked Image]

Terry: Thanks for the comments and plot guesses. clap Oh, and no comment.

You do realize that this story is getting long, don't you? Not that I'm complaining, you understand. I'm not. It's just that I expect some resolution of something sometime soon!
What? I had Lois and Clark kinda, sorta start a relationship. They've admitted their love for one another. Doesn't either of those things count? No, guess not. Something WILL happen before Part 100... Actually, LOTS will happen before Part 100... although since I'm still writing 94, I'll won't be more specific than that. I won't say it's good, and I won't say if it's bad. I'll let the readers decide. [Linked Image] But it certainly won't be a "This is the End" resolution, that's not coming for... looks at watch... a while yet. It will end when it ends. I'm working one day at a time or I'll start to hyperventilate and my head might explode. Then where would be? An uncompleted fic! Nobody wants that! Certainly not me.

But you haven't failed us yet, Virginia. I eagerly await the next installment of this cliffhanger serial, brought to you by Post Toasties, Schlitz Beer, and Bibbo, owner of the Ace of Clubs! Until the next episode, at the same Bat-time, the same Bat-channel!
Thanks, and laugh

Christina: Thanks for your frustration... er... comments. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She only wished she had been able to convince Clark to remain by her side, so she would be feeling a bit more optimistic about his chances.
Since she always gets out of tight spots, and if not, Superman always finds Clark?

“Yeah, I know Clark. You didn’t tell him, which is why he didn’t call,” Cat said, calling Lois’s bluff. “He always calls. Clark is Mr. Reliable.”
help You’re evil, Virignia!

He dropped the bracelet and kicked as hard as he could to get himself to the surface. He must have over calculated, because that one soft kick shot him out of the water, striking his head on the dock above.
That can’t be good.

He glanced down to his foot where shooting pains were radiating from up his ankle towards his knee and saw that the bracelet had hooked over the toe of his shoe.
That’s actually a bad thing.

The last thing he heard was himself splashing once more into the now frigid waters of Hob’s Bay.
Look who’s going to lose his memory *and* his powers now. wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: More juicy FDK! hyper

Since she always gets out of tight spots, and if not, Superman always finds Clark?
Yes, but Superman was going to be off-planet.

Also, to anyone but Lois. Or, at least, to anyone who knows The Secret™.
LOIS: What? His tomato sauce recipe?

Well, Superman *is* Cat’s special friend.
LOIS: What? WHAT? [Linked Image] What?

On the plus side, it’s already quite a mess up there, anyway.
CLARK: <<raises hand in surrender fashion>> I swear, it wasn't me!

So, Superman’s not a good candidate for a helmet safety ad? Either for a motorcycle, skiing, or sex-ed.
SUPERMAN: I don't want to be associated with sex-ed, thank you very much.

CAT: I could teach you a thing or two big fella.

HENDERSON: <<hands Superman a helmet>> The law is the law. It doesn't matter if you're invulnerable or not, you have to wear a helmet.

Hey, actually that last one sounds like a pretty good ad to me. laugh

Clark flew through what was left of the debris trail, satisfied with the job he had done, and then turned for Earth.

ER: <<confused>>
Where did you get lost?

In front of a movie theater during the premiere of Armageddon?
wave

That can’t be good.
evil

That’s actually a bad thing.
[Linked Image]

Look who’s going to lose his memory *and* his powers now.
Now, the fun begins. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, but Superman was going to be off-planet.
Are you saying Superman is more than just a prop for her escapes of tight spots?

LOIS: What? WHAT? <Lois humbly suggests that Cat has crossed a line> What?
laugh

CLARK: <<raises hand in surrender fashion>> I swear, it wasn't me!
/points at boulder with footprint on it/ And that empty bottle of Evian? Is that a cell-phone? What’s that ball of Love Fortress magazines doing there floating past?

HENDERSON: <<hands Superman a helmet>> The law is the law. It doesn't matter if you're invulnerable or not, you have to wear a helmet.

Hey, actually that last one sounds like a pretty good ad to me.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Are you saying Superman is more than just a prop for her escapes of tight spots?
LOIS: No.
CLARK: [Linked Image]
LOIS: [Linked Image]
EW: No comment.

/points at boulder with footprint on it/ And that empty bottle of Evian? Is that a cell-phone? What’s that ball of Love Fortress magazines doing there floating past?
CLARK: blush Okay, maybe that first one and the last one, but not the other two.

Nothing bad happened. That’s not how it was supposed to go.
Oh?

She just doesn’t want him to leave again so she will tie him down and have her way with him.
Oh, so THAT'S why she had those two guys cloroform him?

He’s got a son, brother, fiancée. Okay, the last one might not be happy to help the dame out of her pickle.
Not *this* Super hero.

Hence the killing and removal of all evidence of what happened.
CLARK: [Linked Image] That only works in the "lying" section of my credo.

Oh dear. She’s got the pitch fork all glowing again at the top.
[Linked Image]

Hey, look, I'm caught up! hyper TAG! You're it! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

LOIS: No.
CLARK: <agrees>
LOIS: <disagrees emphatically>
EW: No comment.
laugh

quote: /points at boulder with footprint on it/ And that empty bottle of Evian? Is that a cell-phone? What’s that ball of Love Fortress magazines doing there floating past?

CLARK: [Embarrassed] Okay, maybe that first one and the last one, but not the other two.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/pulls out DVD and script for All Shook Up/ Nope.
So, I'm not supposed to go off script?

*tag*!
oh, look. I wasn't done after all, but I should really write more than 3 pages on part 99 tonight.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote:Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/pulls out DVD and script for All Shook Up/ Nope.

So, I'm not supposed to go off script?
blush My bad.

I wasn't done after all, but I should really write more than 3 pages on part 99 tonight.
[Linked Image] I’m going to be doing FDK 88 next.

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard