Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I thought NK was on a barren piece of rock, and not really a "planet" per se.
[Linked Image] No idea how they’d actually make a living on a rock, but that’s what they said.

<<cough, cough>> I meant, Lois was referring to virginal Clark as candy... not that she was distracted from Clark by a box of DFCBs.
[Linked Image] You mean he’s unicorn bait! My bad blush /imagines Lois teaching him things/

You know that's really funny, because if I was writing this on the other side I could... well, I'm not, so we're not going to go there. <EW things it’s really fun to toy with ER> Oh, and Michael, <EW has realized that it’s not really fun after all to toy with ER>

LOIS: <Lois is not partial to sharing Clark> WHAT? Do you THINK that's even remotely a possibility? No, it's not. Not funny. Not funny in the least.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think that was actually Ching's description, when he is talking about how tough it was on New Krpton as opposed to earth, implying Kal-El is a softy.
Right, Ching. wallbash One of those guys. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
No idea how they’d actually make a living on a rock, but that’s what they said.
Well, according to John it was Ching, who said it and he was a bit of a complainer, so it probably more like California.

You mean he’s unicorn bait! My bad /imagines Lois teaching him things/
LOIS: [Linked Image]

You know that's really funny, because if I was writing this on the other side I could... well, I'm not, so we're not going to go there. <EW things it’s really fun to toy with ER> Oh, and Michael, <EW has realized that it’s not really fun after all to toy with ER>
evil

As was the entire rest of this bit!
Thanks. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<<hiding from EW>> I was kind of stuck between work and a very annoying cold. Plus, Kerth quizzes!
The final two are acceptable excuses.

Wait, NK is like California, only Ching’s such a stuck up guy, that sunny place with surgically enhanced beach bunnies felt like a hellhole to him? /ignores fact that California is more than just Miama Beach/
Only some of the southern coastal parts are. Maybe Ching was stuck in the eastern deserty Sacramento parts of NK, where even concubines are required to cover their bodies from head to toe?

ZARA: <<whistles innocently>>

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Wait, NK is like California, only Ching’s such a stuck up guy, that sunny place with surgically enhanced beach bunnies felt like a hellhole to him? /ignores fact that California is more than just Miama Beach/
I can't help pointing out that Miami Beach is in Florida and not in California at all.

In this context I was thinking she meant "Death Valley".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I can't help pointing out that Miami Beach is in Florida and not in California at all.

In this context I was thinking she meant "Death Valley".
And here I read that to be "more than just LIKE Miama Beach". Funny bit of trivia, people from Miami (born and raised there) pronounce it Miama. wink

It's very possible Death Valley is what Ching was thinking about, but it's a toss up if that's worse than Sacramento. huh <<One may be very, VERY hot, the other has politicians... neither has a view of the ocean>>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Michael

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard