Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey guys!

We're almost there...just one more part to go. As you can see I was going to post this tomorrow but then I couldn't resist your post soon nagging laugh So here you have part 3. I hope it is worth smile Let me know what you think.

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
Aww, so sweet. Lois and Clark keep getting closer and closer, and now Becky clearly has something up her sleeve! I have an idea in mind as to who she might have been talking to, but I guess I'll have to wait until the last part comes up to see if I'm right! smile

Very cute Christmas story, Raquel! smile

Kathy

Kerth
Kerth
Oooh!! Who is the voice at the other side of the telephone? wink

Jose (wondering if he should wait or read the final in the Archive :p )

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, since the story is already on the Archive I'm going to post the last part now, so Jose you can read it here wink

Thanks again Maria, Kathy adn Jose for your comments. I hope you'll like the last part but I'm ready for the tomatoes laugh

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard