Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sara, I've been behind on my feedback, but I have been keeping up with the story, and I can't believe this. THREE MONTHS!!!!! Three months have passed now without any contact between them?!?! eek eek

Oh, this is very bad. Very very bad. And it looks like things are going to get worse before they get better. Lois has had weeks to stew and work herself into an absolute state of nerves about today, which you have done a lovely job of portraying.

And heaven only knows what Clark is thinking. He's probably completely withdrawn into himself - he may try to reach out to Lois when he first sees her, but when she instantly rebuffs him, which she will, I don't know that he'll try again anytime soon.

Oh dear... What angst. Absolutely wonderful stuff... notworthy

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, Sara!!! I barely know what to say! This is so well-written. I can't possibly tell you everything I liked, or I'd be quoting everything - but the idea that Clark Kent was the most dangerous of all three men Lois had fallen in love with is very insightful. goofy

And now... Lois's first encounter with Clark since that day three months earlier. eek What on earth is going to happen???

MORE!!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
What? No Corrs concert? How could anyone go to Ireland and not take in a Corrs concert?

I guesss you might say there is a little bit of angst in this tale. Lois is a mess. Clark is probably just his typically dumb self.

I see no hope for the doomed couple. Might as well have Clark quit and move to the south pole.

Tank (who figures that an unattached Lois is a good thing)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble She should confront Ralph and put him in his place in front everybody. hyper

confused Did she saw her old friend from Ireland.

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
3 months? How can that be? How could he not hunt her down? What is wrong with Clark and where the heck is he? Poor Lois. Poor Clark! Fix them! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Wow!! She was thinking a lot! smile

I can't wait to see what happens when she sees Clark smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara,

I agree with Wendy. This was beautifully written. Your descriptions were wonderful. But three months!!!! Yeah I'm having a hard time with that -- not because it couldn't happen that way. Because it *could* happen that way. The two of them could let it happen that way. Lois' insecurity and Clark's lunheadedness--Wow!

What a waste! Time is such a precious commodity and no one ever knows -- they just don't. And please, don't let them waste any more.

Barb.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

WOW! This is excellent. thumbsup I love the trip to Ireland.

Three months is such a long time. I can't wait to see what happens when they see each other. eek

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Very well done Sara
now
fix them
merry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Sara,
I have been an extremely "bad" girl here, I have been faithfully reading this story, but have not taken the time to let you know how absolutely wonderful it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! blush

This is terrific, I can't believe the stubborn Lois and lunkhead Clark have wasted 3 months!! (actually I can! <g>) My heart is just breaking for them. frown This is such an amazing sad tale you have woven, just hurry up and fix them!! wink

You write magnificent description and introspection!!!! I can picture Lois in her apartment "fussing" and can feel the huge range of her emotions, the pain, rejection, love, anger, attraction,and denial, all perfectly. smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
blush

Thank you so, so much, for your wonderful comments, everybody... drool Thanks so much!! sloppy

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard