Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Naughty! - An Epilogue of Sorts

A/N: Due to overwhelming confusion to my initial part Naughty! , I humbly offer this explanation. Once again, this wasn't Beta'd, nor proofed by a medical professional. My apologies for any errors.

Rated: PG-13 (only due to being from Cat’s POV)

Naughty! – An Epilogue

Cat walked into the office and down the stairs to her desk. Opposite hers, bouquets of flowers literally covered Lois's desk. She could hear the rumbling of Perry chewing someone out in his office. She tilted her head to see that it was Clark. Really? Clark?

“Hey,” she called to Jimmy as he passed by. “What happened? Did Lois die?”

Jimmy grinned. “Nope. She’s in the hospital.” He sat down on the corner of the desk.

Oh, goody! This had scandal written all over it. Cat draped her coat over the rack and sat down with anticipation.

“Apparently, Lois was on one of her terrors last night,” he began.

Cat rolled her eyes. What else was new?

“Rumor has it, that Clark said something to her and she went to knee him…”

Stupid man. Everyone knew that when Lois had the devil in her, one dropped off a Double Fudge Crunch bar on her desk and backed slowly away. One did not engage Mad Dog Lane when she was mad.

“Only Superman swept in to protect Clark, causing Lois to hit him instead,” Jimmy finished.

Cat started to fan herself. “He really is the Man of Steel.”

“Mind you, there were no witnesses, of course. Lois and Clark aren’t talking, so no one knows for sure where Lois struck Superman,” he said with a wink. “It could have been his leg.”

“Uh-huh,” mumbled Cat. She wasn’t buying it. She liked her theory better.

“Anyway, Superman ended up flying Lois to Metropolis General, where she’s recovering from fracturing her femur and knocking her kneecap loose. She’ll be in a cast for some time,” Jimmy said, standing up and turning back to his desk, only to be stopped by the Chief’s rising voice.

“By Elvis, Clark, you weren’t using your head!” Perry roared.

“By the way, what did Clark say to Lois to cause that reaction?” Cat asked.

“The way I hear it, he said, ‘Geez, Lois. What’s gotten into you tonight? Did you find out that you made Santa’s ‘Naughty List’?’”

***The End ***

These still hold true:

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters. I borrow them from time to time when they invade my psyche and demand I write what they tell me.

Gratitude: This is in response to Deadly Chakram’s Winter / Holiday ficathon Challenge. My Prompt is “Naughty List”. This story is dedicated to and inspired by Mrs. Luthor. The idea for the Epilogue came from EL’s suggestion.

Please leave Comments here.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/01/14 12:22 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K

KateB

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard