Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope this answers all lingering questions.

Thanks to all who read Naughty! (TOC link) and inspired this gossip that followed.

Comments may be left here.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/01/14 12:19 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Hmm, well I guess Clark should have been better at realizing how worked up Lois was. Still, her attacking him seems a bit extreme. Maybe she figured that he would move to avoid her kneeing him, but since Clark will not actually be injured by being kneed, he did not have enough motivation to protiect himself.

It seems that Lois does know for sure that SM=CK.

If you were going for more in this story, I would guess the next time Lois saw Clark she would yell at him for not having gotten her her engagement ring yet.

John Pack Lambert
K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
K
good epilogue clap but I believe that it would have been a bit difficult for Lois to have her femur fractured. evil

KateB
Columnist
Columnist
It could be a compression fracture. If she shattered her knee though, it would patella. I guess Dr. Lane will have to put in a replacement knee, and maybe something robotic....

I told you this would turn into an epic. Poor guilty feeling Clark calls Mrs. Lane and Lucy to tell them Lois is in the hospital and the entire Lane clan come rushing (after work of course because some things are more important than family) to the hospital...

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She could hear the rumbling of Perry chewing someone out in his office. She tilted her head to see that it was Clark.
Oh dear. Someone's going to be on dog shows and police graduations for the next six months.

“What happened? Did Lois die?”
clap So Cat!

Stupid man. Everyone knew that when Lois had the devil in her, one dropped off a Double Fudge Crunch bar on her desk and backed slowly away. One did not engage Mad Dog Lane when she was mad.
clap

She liked her theory better.
Of course she does! wink

“The way I hear it, he said, ‘Geez, Lois. What’s gotten into you tonight? Did you find out that you made Santa’s ‘Naughty List’?’”
Hehehehe! Perfect! clap

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: A woman (such as Lois) tends to act rashly when angered and it is best not to provoke her, for one's own safety. wink Lois isn't the type to demand a ring, she has no hopes of ever receiving... because no proposal has been given or accepted.

CLARK: Wait. Does that mean if I offer her one, she'd accept me?

CAT: [Linked Image]

Kate B: I'm glad you enjoyed it. Oh, dear, have I messed up? Isn't the Femur the thigh bone, the one directly above the knee? Or did I get that wrong? If she had aimed with the part of her leg directly above her patella... wink

Mrs. Luthor: smile1 She's been hyjacking my stories recently.

Of course she does!
clap

Hehehehe! Perfect!
Thank you. I feared it sounded more like Jimmy.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Naughty! - An Epilogue of Sorts
Lot’s more fun!

Opposite hers, bouquets of flowers literally covered Lois's desk.
Oh? Clark went all out?

She could hear the rumbling of Perry chewing someone out in his office. She tilted her head to see that it was Clark. Really? Clark?
What did they tell Perry? That Lois and Clark went out investigating and Clark left her sight for a moment. That in turn left Lois exposed to being kidnapped by the target of their investigation who then proceeded to take a hammer to Lois?

“Hey,” she called to Jimmy as he passed by. “What happened? Did Lois die?”
No, Clark did.

Jimmy grinned. “Nope. She’s in the hospital.” He sat down on the corner of the desk.

Oh, goody! This had scandal written all over it.
Down, girl. She is *not* getting treatment for an STD.

“Rumor has it, that Clark said something to her and she went to knee him…”
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: And he's back for the sequel! clap
Lot’s more fun!
Well, it's still on the light side...

Oh? Clark went all out?
Let's see, this one is from Intergang. This one from Lex Luthor. This one from a crooked DA. None of the cards say "get well soon". Okay, Lex's does.

What did they tell Perry? That Lois and Clark went out investigating and Clark left her sight for a moment. That in turn left Lois exposed to being kidnapped by the target of their investigation who then proceeded to take a hammer to Lois?
Inside Perry's Office:

PERRY: CLARK! She's my best reporter. How could you have teased her when she was mad?

CLARK: I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, sir.

PERRY: She could have killed you instead of kneeing the filing cabinet.

CLARK: That isn't exactly what happened.

PERRY: I should put you on car shows and obits for this, but I'm already down one reporter...

No, Clark did.
laugh Oh, so those are condolence bouquets?

Down, girl. She is *not* getting treatment for an STD.
CAT: Lois?! Please. I knew that wasn't an option.

He did not yet read the manual?
CLARK: Manual? There's a manual for Lois? wallbash Now, someone tells me.

Oh? That’s not so bad.
DR. FRISKIN: Go on.

LOIS: Well, I was already mad, and then Clark brought up Santa not bringing me a gift, which reminded me of that Christmas when I was six, when my mom told me that Santa didn't come because I had told her that I had seen Dad kiss the neighbor.

That was a fun way to start December!
Glad you enjoyed it. It was just supposed to be a bit of silly fun. Please don't take it literally.

We’ll get a daily treat of naughtiness for the next decade or so!
Um... no. Just a joke, people. Just a joke.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And he's back for the sequel!
Sure. Why wouldn’t I. It’s short, after all wink

PERRY: CLARK! She's my best reporter. How could you have teased her when she was mad?

CLARK: I wasn't thinking. I'm sorry, sir.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Maybe if he punished Ralph instead?
LOIS & PERRY: Sounds good to me.

CLARK: That wouldn't be fair. I'll do dog shows and obits.

LOIS: With your luck, they'd happen in the same article.

CAT: Lois?! Please. I knew that wasn't an option.

ER: Superman’s clean?
CAT: No, Lois hasn't been touched in two years.

EW: Please don't take it literally.

ER: You mean, Lois *didn’t* really knee Clark on Christmas Eve and got to spend the holidays in the hospital?
blush Um... seriously, I meant seriously, not literally. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LOIS & PERRY: Sounds good to me.

CLARK: That wouldn't be fair. I'll do dog shows and obits.

LOIS: With your luck, they'd happen in the same article.
And here I thought she’s Gibbs-slap Clark for that.

CAT: No, Lois hasn't been touched in two years.
wave Michael

Kerth
Kerth
Are you kidding me? It was right here near the top of the list the whole time?! clap Too great. And the joke was funny, too. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks: wave

Are you kidding me? It was right here near the top of the list the whole time?! <<bangs head on preverbial wall>>
That's Michael's fault. laugh He's a great FDK responder.

Well, since I'm here, I really loved the Jimmy and Cat interaction, along with Perry scolding Clark. Too great. And the joke was funny, too.
I was a bit worried about explaining the joke from Part 1, but as some people seemed to miss it, I tried to think of a fun way to explain it. Cat has attached herself to my muse, so she's often sneaking into scenes and stories where she wasn't before and leaving her mark. You know how much she likes to be the center of attention. I also liked the concept of rumors spreading when none of the people who were in the room were talking, yet all the details (more or less) are known to everyone. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's Michael's fault. [Big Grin] He's a great FDK responder.
[Linked Image]

/Is currently quite backlogged.../

blush Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That's Michael's fault. [Big Grin] He's a great FDK responder.
[Linked Image]

/Is currently quite backlogged.../

blush Michael
And very much missed. We'll all welcome you back with open arms once RL releases its strangle hold of you. Don't worry about being back-logged. We accept your fun FDK, whatever and whenever you can give it to us. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
blush blush blush blush blush blush

Found out that one shouldn't mention being backlogged. Only leads to greater backlogging.

peep Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong> blush blush blush blush blush blush

Found out that one shouldn't mention being backlogged. Only leads to greater backlogging.

wave Thanks for letting us know that the strangle hold RL has on you isn't a permanent and deadly one. We welcome you back in any capacity in which allows you to return. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh my. No no, DV did not visit me. I'm not a Rebel(TM). Or an incompetent captain who let the Rebels(TM) escape. It is more of a possum situation.

peep Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh my. No no, DV did not visit me. I'm not a Rebel(TM). Or an incompetent captain who let the Rebels(TM) escape. It is more of a possum situation.
Oh, I see. You duck into the passage way when DV passes by. Good strategy. May I recommend moving off the Death Star? <<shrugs>> just a suggestion, mind you. laugh

Life must be pretty miserable if you associate RL with DV. laugh May you receive a new part from Sue to Beta to make you feel better. (Okay, I admit, this is selfish wish, but... <<tries to look innocent and fails>>)

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Life must be pretty miserable if you associate RL with DV.
Huh. Now there’s a thought! No, I was just playing off the strangling-imagine. Although, it (RL) does have a greenish tint and lots of green hair.

May you receive a new part from Sue to Beta to make you feel better.
Awwww thanks.

(Okay, I admit, this is selfish wish, but... <<tries to look innocent and fails>>)
clap

Merry Christmas, Virginia!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard