#91412 11/24/12 07:45 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fresh, hot new chapter while you eat your Thanksgiving leftovers! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91413 11/24/12 09:54 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] Clark's alive! Martha's alive! Jonathan's alive! Trask is dead! hyper

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#91414 11/25/12 02:57 PM
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
party Clark is free.

I should be sad that Jenson died I know, but I can't have that much sympathy for his death.

John Pack Lambert
#91415 11/25/12 05:44 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hiya, Virginia!

Clark's alive! Martha's alive! Jonathan's alive! Trask is dead!
Hooray! Life all around!

Clark is already starting to heal with the rise of the sun! All will soon be right with the world.
World: But...but...we were promised a Superman!

I don't know how Clark would be able to go about in this universe as a Superman type hero with all these people knowing, though. The man who found the box with the poison that only hurts Clark. Plus, his now rapid recovery. These things, plus what the captured B39 members will say, will surely make Clark keeping his secret for long a difficult thing, indeed.
Only Dr. Klein, Henderson, and Lois know about Clark. The other officers don't know about him. For all they know, he could just have a very bad allergic reaction to whatever was in the box. The B39 members who are left wouldn't know about Clark's abilities. Knowledge is power, and Trask would want all the power for himself.

You built up some great suspense as they wandered through Lex's old Ark, opening door after door to empty rooms. Well done! You kept me on the edge of my seat throughout that entire section of the story.
Thank you! I'm always pleased to hear that my evilness worked! laugh

If we weren't so close to the end of your story, I feared that Clark wouldn't be found there. That B39 will haved escaped and Lois and Henderson would only find Jenson's murdered body (and possibly the Kents') left behind. I like your version better.
laugh Now, that could have been fun! But I didn't want to drag it out any longer than I already had. Poor Clark!

I'm glad they decided to trust Bernie. Although another option would have been to go to Lois's apartment (or Clark's) and then move to the hospital if the sunshine didn't start to heal him after a day or two. At least this way, Bernie Klein can be credited for a miracle cure (that didn't administer) instead of Clark credited for curing himself.
Well, I did think about having Clark completely refuse, but it just wouldn't look right if a man in such bad shape as he was didn't go to the hospital at all. Plus, it was just fun to figure out how to bring in Bernie in this universe. laugh

Is it Wednesday yet?
Soon!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

#91416 11/25/12 05:48 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by John Lambert:
<strong> laugh That's okay. I don't feel too bad for Jenson either. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91417 11/26/12 01:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lots of serious matters to ponder here!

Too many people know about Clark. People who are bound to ask a lot of uncomfortable questions. Questions which he and his parents are not going to be able to answer.

Jensen? The man paid for his crimes with his life, he should have found a way to free Clark from Cameron years ago.

Jason Trask is gone and best forgotten, but how can the Kent clan move forward. What will the next part reveal?

If I had been kidnapped by a crazy man like Trask its comforting to have friends like Jimmy and Lois in my corner. Glad Jimmy got some usuable pictures! smile1

Eagerly awaiting the next installment...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
#91418 11/27/12 05:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Vicki,

Finally!

hyper

Trask and all those that really know anything are dead. sloppy twins love

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#91419 11/27/12 09:57 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi DC,

I'm very tired tonight and it's bedtime.

So my only comment will be:
wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
#91420 11/27/12 06:27 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Morgana:
Lots of serious matters to ponder here!

Too many people know about Clark. People who are bound to ask a lot of uncomfortable questions. Questions which he and his parents are not going to be able to answer.

Jensen? The man paid for his crimes with his life, he should have found a way to free Clark from Cameron years ago.

Jason Trask is gone and best forgotten, but how can the Kent clan move forward. What will the next part reveal?

If I had been kidnapped by a crazy man like Trask its comforting to have friends like Jimmy and Lois in my corner. Glad Jimmy got some usuable pictures! smile1

Eagerly awaiting the next installment...
Thanks, Morgana!

The damage isn't as bad as it seems. Just Henderson and Bernie know for certain about Clark. The other B39 people and Metro PD know there is something off, but nothing concrete.

Clark really has some great friends, willing to risk their lives to save him. And as a bonus, Jimmy gets to leave Perry's doghouse! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91421 11/27/12 06:28 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hi Vicki,

Finally!

hyper

Trask and all those that really know anything are dead. sloppy twins love
Hi, Ken! All is almost completely well in the L&C universe, huh? All we need is a certain caped hero...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91422 11/27/12 06:31 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Hi DC,

I'm very tired tonight and it's bedtime.

So my only comment will be:
wave
wave

I know the feeling! Thanks for stopping in! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91423 12/05/12 10:45 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/squeezes some FDK in/
Please, Clark, she thought to herself. Just hang on a little longer. I'm right outside. I'm coming for you. Please, be alive when I get there.
Clark dying in her arms would be really quite awkward, wouldn’t it?

"I'm warning you right now. If Clark isn't alive when we get down there, you're going to have to arrest me."
Oooh! And Lois, you don’t say that out loud ahead of the game.

"That wasn't a threat, Bill. That was a promise."
/imagines Lois performing a vivisection on Jason using her fingernails/

after his last camera had fallen into the harbor when he'd accompanied Jeff on a story.
Oh boy. That’s why you wear it on a strap around your neck.

If he lied to me, he'd better hope that Henderson is with me when I find him. Because I'll wring his skinny little neck if Trask isn't here, she thought bitterly.
So, what happened? Where are they?

"Wrong answer, S," came a sharp cry from someplace down the hall. "Care to try again?"
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#91424 12/06/12 08:44 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/squeezes some FDK in/
wave

Clark dying in her arms would be really quite awkward, wouldn’t it?
Would certainly put a damper on her holiday plans.

Oooh! And Lois, you don’t say that out loud ahead of the game.
<Henderson checks to ensure they have an extra pair of handcuffs or three>

/imagines Lois performing a vivisection on Jason using her fingernails/
Lois: Didn't I tell you? They got the idea for Wolverine from *me*.

Oh boy. That’s why you wear it on a strap around your neck.
<nods>

So, what happened? Where are they?
Having a birthday party in the back?

Did he booby trap the bunker?
Just smugness.

Oh boy. Which is why you shoot first, then tell them they’re under arrest. And finally, you dead-check them. Things really went downhill since the days of President Doe.
Tempus: evil

Wouldn’t it be fun if Trask had a dead-man hit-man stowed away?
rotflol This would be a much longer fic if he did! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

#91425 12/08/12 11:40 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Would certainly put a damper on her holiday plans.
/nods/ I mean, she’d probably still go skiing, since the trip’s already paid for and everything. But the Jacuzzi would only be half as much fun with a stranger in there with her instead of her Clarkie Bear.

Lois: Didn't I tell you? They got the idea for Wolverine from *me*.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard