Page 1 of 2 1 2
#91345 11/20/12 08:46 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
See. It wasn't that bad. peep You knew it was coming, right? Right? evil

Leave comments here!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Also, I've reworked my [i]Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark[/i] TOC, breaking up Book 2 into bite sized mini-stories (Story Arcs). I'll be continuing to update this as I have time. If you're ever curious how many parts I have in the "bank" (sent to Beta), I keep a running tally there. I'd love feedback on this new format as well, especially from anyone who didn't start reading this story when I first started posting it. Thank you.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/16/14 01:27 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
What a nightmare for Lois. Does Clark really think he's just going to leave? I sure hope not.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So Lois is having memories of her life with her Clark and without him. And now she is living it again with the wrong Clark. And too much Jimmies. [Linked Image]
It's too much conflicting information. She is going to have a memory overload! [Linked Image]
No wonder the poor woman is going crazy. [Linked Image]

The return of Herb... what surprises will it bring? spider

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Now the dreams are starting to flood Lois.

Lois knows the source of the problem with the heat. smile1

I hope the realization that Lois still likes him gets Clark to move forward with his plan.

Well, if he had any intention of going with Wells, he certainly will not now. Lois needs Clark there more than ever.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
With Lois' bizarre dreams coming through more, maybe she will be more ready to accept that Clark is from a different demension.

Maybe Wells will be able to tell Clark what is going on in this dimension. I doubt it though.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clearly my sarcasm didn't shine through. [Linked Image] Do you all think I'd make Lois go insane, again?

CLARK: You mean she isn't insane? She's sure acting like it.

Thank you all for reading. Be sure your safety harness is buckled securely and your pull bar is locked in plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccceeeee. [Linked Image]

Joan: Yes, Lois's life without Clark, especially without context, is a scary life indeed.

Does Clark really think he's just going to leave? I sure hope not.
CLARK: smile1

So Lois is having memories of her life with her Clark and without him. And now she is living it again with the wrong Clark.
Well, in Lois's sanity defense, she does only believe that they are nightmares.

And too much Jimmies.
Yes, well, you all knew about too many Jimmy back in the two Jimmys arc.

It's too much conflicting information. She is going to have a memory overload!
Or insomnia. laugh

No wonder the poor woman is going crazy.
LOIS: Can I blame this guy? [Linked Image]

Speaking of Herb...
The return of Herb... what surprises will it bring?
Surprises? What surprises? [Linked Image] Here, I'll let you have a sneak peek. [Linked Image]

CLARK: You mean?! [Linked Image]

EW: [Linked Image]

CLARK: [Linked Image]

EW: Hope that clears things up.

John: Flood? Hmmmm. Maybe.

Lois knows the source of the problem with the heat.
If only she could remember properly what happened in that dream... it's... right... there... Drat!

I hope the realization that Lois still likes him gets Clark to move forward with his plan.
cool

Well, if he had any intention of going with Wells, he certainly will not now. Lois needs Clark there more than ever.
CLARK: What? You, too. Why doesn't anyone believe me when I say I'd never leave Lois?

CANON LOIS: Gee, I have no idea.

CLARK: You mean, he left you? <<shakes head>> What an idiot? Tell me again, why you picked him over me?

CANON LOIS: I love him.

CLARK: Maybe she *is* insane.

LOISES: [Linked Image]

With Lois' bizarre dreams coming through more, maybe she will be more ready to accept that Clark is from a different demension.
LOIS: Well, it would mean he's as crazy as I am, so I guess we could be meant for one another in that sense.

Maybe Wells will be able to tell Clark what is going on in this dimension. I doubt it though.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Due to the semi-graphic nature in one of the following scenes
Huh, are you crossing PM and Heatwave? Huh?

I am issuing a WHAM warning.
confused Why do you need a WHAM warning for Lois having graphic sex with Clark?

You’ll miss some information, but if you’ve read Another Lois you should be fine on plotting.
Huh? Did something happen during Nightfall? Rioting?

Superman took a step back. “‘Pending further scientific study’?” he repeated, a waver to his voice. “What do you mean?”
They are going to do tests.

“I mean, you are to report directly to LexLabs and allow them to run whatever tests
[Linked Image] Why is it always LexLabs. What about STAR Labs? Those that are *not* reporting directly to *Lex*.

“I’m sorry, Your Honor, but I cannot allow that,” Superman said, standing back to his full height.
Uuuu-kay?

With another wave of her hand, the courtroom doors burst open, and a tall man with sandy blond hair entered. He held a baseball sized green glowing rock in his fist.
Oops? Lex got Kryptonite?

Clark sat up, suddenly awake, and hit his head on the ceiling.
laugh

Three hundred and twenty-five people from the train, and countless others from the Main Metropolis terminal, were still alive because of him.
[Linked Image] What if the excess heat comes from the extraneous amount of people around in Metropolis due to the reduced amount of Darwinism in Metropolis since Superman arrived?

Lois had been fighting all week for Superman, standing up for him, and here he was going against his word. How could he have done that to her?
Really? *Really*?
ER: See? Defective.
LOIS: See? Still twice as smart as that hussy in that other place my Clark goes to with he wants his personal happy time.

As he told the City Attorney, life and death was more important than not breaking his word.
But what about the elderly who will now die of heat strokes and the like?

There was no way Clark could ever abandon Lois.
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“That scum needs to be locked away for a hundred years and his privates fed to crows.”
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Everyone had gone crazy!
[Linked Image]

“No. No hospitals,” she insisted. “No one is to ever know about this. This didn’t happen. Got it?” She could just hear what the newsroom would say about the great Mad Dog having lost her bite, or worse Ralph having gotten a bite of her.
Good thing Lex can make it so it never happened, huh?

“I’ve got this, sweetie. Why don’t you go freshen up?” Jimbo said, reaching for his wallet.
[…]
“Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Olsen. On behalf of the Lexor Hotel, let me introduce you to our honeymoon suite,” the man said. “Would you like to carry your bride over the threshold for your video memories?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

So we have:

1- the return of the dreams.

2- the return of Herb.

And now what?

3- The return of Tempus? help

Or 3bis- The return of Cat from Paris? laugh

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: wave Hmmm, everyone's caught up. Maybe I should go prep 64.
Huh, are you crossing PM and Heatwave? Huh?
Not quite.

Why do you need a WHAM warning for Lois having graphic sex with Clark?
evil

They really should have gotten him fixed months ago. He probably marks the office, too.
This is just a memory, but it's still possible to fix him.

LOIS: I've got a suggestion on how to do that. [Linked Image]
<<A Feast For Crows>>
Haven't read it. Does it have a similar theme? [Linked Image] Jimbo's line also suggests worm sized.

Good thing Lex can make it so it never happened, huh?
LOIS: The one true act of philanthropy.

<<ER approves heartedly of these two scenes making Lois believe she actually married Jimbo>>
evil

<<Aliens>>
Yes, that's true. There was no reason for Nor, Zara, and Ching to stop by since Kal-El was dead.

/hands Lois achievement badge/ Atta girl.
Um... Didn't Lex bring it upon himself for his stupid exit plan?

Eeeeehhhh… /waves hand in so-so gesture/
Now, that's just being cruel. My Clark isn't THAT bad.

But would that make her *really* happy? If she just got the information handed to her on a silver platter?
That's what I think.

Umm… is that *really* the smart thing to say to a hysterical woman?
Annnnnd?

CLARK: Well, she was!

LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: <<Groaning>> She was...

He really *is* trying to make himself more appealing than Right Clark, huh?
[Linked Image]

What Lois hears: “Lois, please go and check out the LCNP while I’m out and about and not able to protect you.”
Which is why he repeats himself.

Thankfully, Wells had given him time to let Lois know he was heading out.

ER: /squints eyes/
What? Herb doesn't count as a "source"?

Hormones.
CLARK: She is a woman, and I'm a man. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney: Hi!

So we have:

1- the return of the dreams.

2- the return of Herb.

And now what?
Yes. Although, to be fair, she's had some dreams before, but she's currently extra stressed and extra tired.

3- The return of Tempus?
Oh dear, did Herb bring a hitch-hiker?

Or 3bis- The return of Cat from Paris?
laugh It's now November. Cat's been back for a while now, I just didn't mention it directly.

LOIS: I didn't miss her.

CAT: I've been here the whole time.

LOIS: Oh, have you been? I didn't notice.

CLARK: They're never going to be friends, are they?

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, I have to say again that I don't think "Wrong Clark" is acting very wrong right now. Of course, the fact that canon-Lois was not suffering from dream/memories made canon Clark leaving a little easier.

Well, I am looking forward to the next installment. This was an informative segment, but not an enjoyable one.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, the seen of Lois feeling Clark's tie that she had called all wrong was enjoyable.

I basically read the flashback, maybe skipping a little of the scene with Ralph, but I would not say I enjoyed it.

Lois interpreting the incidents with Jimmy as marrying him was funny. The fact that that does not square with the later scenes where Luthor dies will probably make her even less likely to think these were memories and not dreams.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, I have to say again that I don't think "Wrong Clark" is acting very wrong right now. Of course, the fact that canon-Lois was not suffering from dream/memories made canon Clark leaving a little easier.
Would that be saying that Clark is becoming "less wrong" as the story progresses?

Well, I am looking forward to the next installment. This was an informative segment, but not an enjoyable one.
This part wasn't meant to be "enjoyable" but "uncomfortable"; sometimes a story is about pushing buttons you don't want pushed. There will be more of the stuff you like in 64 (At least, the stuff I think you like).

Well, the seen of Lois feeling Clark's tie that she had called all wrong was enjoyable.
See, not all bad. wink

I basically read the flashback, maybe skipping a little of the scene with Ralph, but I would not say I enjoyed it.
That was the "uncomfortable" part. That should be one of the most uncomfortable scenes (in that respect) for the rest of the story. Although, I may hit other buttons along the way. <<John pictures EW stepping into an elevator and pushing all the buttons up to the Penthouse.>>

Lois interpreting the incidents with Jimmy as marrying him was funny. The fact that that does not square with the later scenes where Luthor dies will probably make her even less likely to think these were memories and not dreams.
evil

Remember as we progress forward that back when she was shot, Lois recalled a "dream" where Clark had carried her over the threshhold. And back when she was hiding out from B39 (WAY back) in the hotel room, she had a flash of Jimbo and Cat and Perry making fun of her taking a day off at the Lexor Honeymoon Suite. Now, she's had another memory of HiM experience. So, this hasn't been her first memory dream.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Would that be saying that Clark is becoming "less wrong" as the story progresses?
Well, at some level Lois is accepting his actions as right.

On the other hand, he has changed to be more like canon Clark over time. Drinking pop and eating pie as time progresses.

This part wasn't meant to be "enjoyable" but "uncomfortable"; sometimes a story is about pushing buttons you don't want pushed. There will be more of the stuff you like in 64 (At least, the stuff I think you like).
I try to appreciate a variety of things, but some I do like more.

Remember as we progress forward that back when she was shot, Lois recalled a "dream" where Clark had carried her over the threshhold. And back when she was hiding out from B39 (WAY back) in the hotel room, she had a flash of Jimbo and Cat and Perry making fun of her taking a day off at the Lexor Honeymoon Suite. Now, she's had another memory of HiM experience. So, this hasn't been her first memory dream.
True. I went back and read much of the Two Jimmies arc again and noticed Lois had memories from PML in her first life there. And she did have the memory of how things went down the first time while she was in Trask's camp. Still, she has not had nearly as many memories as she did in "Another Lois".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Still, she has not had nearly as many memories as she did in "Another Lois".
Lois doesn't have the same "help" as she had in remembering things as she did in "Another Lois".

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmm, everyone's caught up. Maybe I should go prep 64.
[Linked Image] Although, won’t likely get to reading, let alone FDKing 64 today.

No, no, that would move it to the dark side.
Oops?

Yes, but those are the type of tests that Clark doesn't like.
He’s not into alien probing, is he?

When did Lex get "sandy blond hair"?
I did have no idea who the 22 y/o blond guy was. Tempus just never figured in my mind blush

Well, in my defense, that's not exactly what I meant.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Although, won’t likely get to reading, let alone FDKing 64 today.
[Linked Image] Your loss. 64 is where loop de loop begins and Clark sees where the roller coaster will take him before it comes to the end. You know, now that I've introduced the characters and all. [Linked Image]

He’s not into alien probing, is he?
CLARK: Not that kind.

I did have no idea who the 22 y/o blond guy was. Tempus just never figured in my mind
Who said anything about a 22 y/o guy?

Yes, there’s the occasional maiden being engaged in an involuntary act.
And this is supposed to encourage me to read it, how?

He really did do mankind a service with that one, huh?
Canon CLARK: Well, when I felt better I know I did my dance

Yes, but who do you think trained him? His father? I don’t think so. He only made sure Nigel cleaned the plastic bowl each day.
The care and feeding of a clone shouldn't be left to someone who won't nuture it with love.

Then why’s Lana so terribly disturbed after their first encounter?
CLARK: [Linked Image] She has problems?

Clark! Oh this is going to be soooo much fun.
You won't know how much fun until you read 64. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Your loss. 64 is where loop de loop begins and Clark sees where the roller coaster will take him before it comes to the end.
*End?* *END?* *EEEEEENNNNDDDD!!!!!* wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
*End?* *END?* *EEEEEENNNNDDDD!!!!!* <<Michael falls over in faint at the discovery that someday, far into the future, this story will eventually come to an end>>
[Linked Image]

EW enjoys this too much
Otherwise why would I continue writing?

It just read that way. A lot of the male villains on LnC either have gray hair or are bald, or they are really young.
Not MY fault.

It also has incest and mutilation and zombies. And children born out of wedlock. <happy to have discouraged any distraction that might cause EW to disappear for several months>
Guess I'll just keep writing then.

Good point. Clone might otherwise turn on you.
Something I'm surprised that Lex never thought of.

That was an eeeeeviiiil stunt!
help

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard