Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
As we get closer to the end of the year, I again want to thank so many people for always being so supportive. The BRs, GEs, readers and those of you on IRC who have encouraged me.

Well, getting toward the climax. Just a little more preparation -- well maybe more than a little <eg> -- before it happens.

Love to get your comments.

Barb.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Ooh. I didn't even see the connection between Rod and Scott before. Catch me not reading last names again. I just wonder what Herb and Jonathon are doing with the stage. And how Liz plans on overthrowing Tempus.. and will she succeed? Oooh, I can't wait till the final curtain! wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Claire told Rod!! eek

Hmmm

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb,
I am so far behind
just catching up with your story -read 4-7

this is a very good story
I'd say post more soon - but I can't keep up like before - RL got in the way

I'll keep reading though
merry

BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I want to thank my small but very loyal commenters who continue to bolster me up and let me know what you think.

Your ideas, questions and support are so welcome.

I will be posting part 8 later on today. But, I am taking a very short hiatus to visit my son in Chicago -- no internet access (he's on a very tight budget) so part 9 will have to wait until my return next Tuesday or Wednesday. Then the last installment should be posted by the 26th or 27th.

I want to thank you again. And, I'm really thrilled that you are enjoying this. I've loved writing this series and have mixed emotions now that it's coming to an end. Yes, no encores after this encore. However, tying up all the loose ends -- *and* providing what I hope you will agree is a wonderfully *theatrical* ending has been such a joy.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard