Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#91133 11/13/12 08:12 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Oh, dear, Clark, what's that on the bottom of your shoe? Yep, he's stepped in it. What's he going to do? evil

Post your guesses here! Or any other comments you might have. laugh

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/19/14 03:08 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
looking more beautiful than ever.
He should tell her the truth, then he can act on that thought.

to push that lock of hair behind her ear.
Hmm, is Lois going to notice when Clark pushes her hair in the same way?

“Hey, where’s CK?” Jimmy asked, looking around. “Isn’t he coming with us?”
Hopefully Jimmy won't grill CK on what he was up to while they were in Kansas.

Clark: See that is the wonderful thing about Superspeed. I can write an article some time no one suspects and tell evertone I wrote it while Lois and Jimmy were in Kansas.

if you prefer. Usually I carry men standing, slightly off to my side, with an arm around their waist.”
Lois: smile1 She is gald to touch me. Oh wait, only when I'm Superman. Well, I will take what I can get.

She cleared her throat. “Flying… with you. I’ve always enjoyed it.”
She is nothing like Lana.

“As have I,” he whispered, scooping her into his arms and taking flight.
Lois: grumble So why don't you take me flying more often?

SM: Because then people would think there is something between us and it would make you a target.

Lois: I could wear a disguise while flying with you, like a red wig and glasses, and no one would recognize me.

Clark spent the whole journey from Metropolis to Kansas, wondering how to tell her his secret,
hyper He is going to tell her.

Flying would be the perfect time, too. It wasn’t as if she would push out of his arms, so high in the sky.
I don't know. She might try if she is really mad. Also, she might be more mad that he told her in a place where she is at his mercy. Hmm, I think this is a bad idea.

She would be forced to listen to everything he had to say.
Sometimes force leads to the least cooperation.

Clark loved her, that was a given. He knew she still harbored feelings for Superman, which he had come to terms with, somewhat. He was still Superman after all.
Well, his ability to look at it this way is a good sign.

‘Lois, I’m Clark’ seemed to be the right words, but they felt wrong.
I don;t know. Since he thinks he is Clark, this seems more right then him saying "Lois, I'm Superman".

If Clark had a choice, he would tell Lois as he had told Rachel, in-between kisses before they made love;
Not a good idea. Under the circumstances Lois will go balistic. She will believe him, because she knows it is possible.

Actually, she probably did now that he had been outed.
Wait, she only Probably knows he was speaking the truth?

He didn’t want to be forced to reveal himself to Lois as he had been with Lana.
He had better tell her soon then.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Superman would tell Lois that he was Clark. It was simple. It was concise. He had better do it soon, or they would arrive in Smallville with the words still stuck in his throat.
smile1 smile1 He is going to tell her.

He opened his mouth to speak, to say that horrible phrase he had come up with, when Lois gave this little contented sigh and rested her head against his shoulder as if there was no place she would rather be.

How could he let Superman break her heart again?
It will be easier than anyone else doing it. Anyway, maybe she will recover quickly. She does believe Superman can survive the leap.

It wasn’t true, he knew. It was just another lie, a daydream, but after the experience of the prior few days, he needed the pick-me-up of such a dream. How could he expect Lois to love him, love all of him, if he hadn’t told her everything?
Now he knows, and knowing is half the battle.

“Would you like to come in for some pie?” Martha asked. “There’s one piece left.”

Superman swallowed in anticipation of his stomach churning, but it didn’t happen. Strangely enough, his mouth actually watered at the thought of Martha’s pie, something it hadn’t done in twenty years. “We best be heading back to Metropolis,” he replied. “Thank you, though.”
Hmm, too bad this is not obvious enough for Lois to realize Superman does not eat sweets.

Any more of this and Clark would break down and confess his secret right here and now.
I think this would be a perfect time to tell her.

He wanted to tell her out of love.
I don't think that will happen, seeing how much she distrusts liars.

“You first,” Clark insisted.
smile1 She does like me.

“We didn’t sleep together, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Lois continued in his silence,
SM: I would not mind if you had.

Only now… now, she seemed to be professing a bit too much on how she and Clark hadn’t slept together.
whinging Clark did not reaveal the truth. I was really hoping he would, although I sort of doubted he would. I suspected that the EW had plots to do more with the Italy angle.

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. shock There is a character in this story who likes to take trips to Italy. I really, really hope Lois does not go there with him. Noooo.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“‘Superman didn’t say what the ship was used to transport; he was just happy to have it returned to him’,”
Oh this is how SM has gotten around it being truly detrimental that others known about the ship, he has avoided saying that he came in it.

SM: I didn't ever travel in that ship. No sirree.

Lois: So what did you use the ship for.

SM: Actually it is not me ship exactly. It belonged to a relative of mine who has since died.

Lois: Wait, you had a relative here on earth.

SM: Yes, but he died tragically over 20 years ago.

Lois: That is sad. Are there any other of your people here on earth.

SM: Not to my knowledge.

Clark walked in from the stairwell. He wore a fresh bandage over that scratch on his eyebrow
Is this a non-longer existent scratch? The bandage is fresh because he could not wear it as SM.

the glasses he had used while ‘Charlie’ at the Metro Club.
Why is he wearing these glasses?

especially since she hadn’t spoken with Clark about the status or non-status of their dating relationship yet.
Wait, does this mean that it still may exist? smile1

Perry nodded. “Kent, stop giving up your byline on stories, or she’ll never be your date to the Kerth Awards.”
Clark: I have bigger goals than that. They are accomplished by keeping Lois happy, not be ahead of her.

Perry: But you want her to respect you.

Clark: Good point. Next time I will make sure to get the by-line. This time, I think Lois deserves it.

“Don’t give up on it, Jimmy. We were in Kansas, Superman was in Metropolis,” Clark reassured him to Lois’s dismay.

“Clark?” Lois said, catching his eye. “Conference room, now.”
Is this because he told her that Superman was there are the farm, or is something else going on.

Lois: You said Superman was there in Kansas.

Clark: Lois, we are keeping that low-key. You know it, and I know it, but we don't want to share it with everyone.

“Hey, CK, you never told me, why did everyone in Smallville think you and Lois were married?”
clap How are they going to get out of this one. Is Lois going to save Clark, or let him fry? You are so mean, ending on a note like this.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thank you for the feedback! smile1 Really, Herb? Thanks. Wait, you're not Herb. How do you know?

It seems like a legitimate business venture to me. Resplendant Man's charging people to be rescued was over the top. However I see no particular reason why Superman can't sell rides. It might be inconvenient if he also does emergency rescues, but other than that, I think it is a legitimate way to make money.
SUPERMAN: It would make me feel like and be treated no better than a taxi driver for people like the Luthors and Churches of the world. No thanks.

She is nothing like Lana.
CLARK: dance

Lois: So why don't you take me flying more often?

SM: Because then people would think there is something between us and it would make you a target.

Lois: I could wear a disguise while flying with you, like a red wig and glasses, and no one would recognize me.
SUPERMAN: Because I'd rather you stay home and cuddle with Clark.

He is going to tell her.
That's the plan.

I don't know. She might try if she is really mad. Also, she might be more mad that he told her in a place where she is at his mercy. Hmm, I think this is a bad idea.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Well, okay, then. I won't tell her.

Sometimes force leads to the least cooperation.
Like heroes, Lois tends to react, not think.

Well, his ability to look at it this way is a good sign.
CLARK: Yea! I'm learning.

I don;t know. Since he thinks he is Clark, this seems more right then him saying "Lois, I'm Superman".
Good point, but in most stories it's the other way around.

Not a good idea. Under the circumstances Lois will go balistic. She will believe him, because she knows it is possible.
Yeah. Probably not a good idea to tell Lois while aroused.

Wait, she only Probably knows he was speaking the truth?
Well, if she hadn't been paying attention to national news. Nah, you're right. blush I'll change it.

He had better tell her soon then.
CLARK: That's the plan.

<John's happy with this development> He is going to tell her.
That's the plan.

It will be easier than anyone else doing it. Anyway, maybe she will recover quickly. She does believe Superman can survive the leap.
That's true.

CLARK: What? Who would do that to me? I mean, who already knows?

Now he knows, and knowing is half the battle.
Acting on it is the other half.

Hmm, too bad this is not obvious enough for Lois to realize Superman does not eat sweets.
LOIS: Really? Superman doesn't like sweets? That's strange neither does Clark. Small world.

I think this would be a perfect time to tell her.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You told these STRANGERS before you told me?!

CLARK: They're my parents.

LOIS: What you're from Krypton too?

CLARK: No, I mean my adoptive folks.

LOIS: You mean the ones who DIED?

CLARK: Well, kind of. I'm from another dimension and in my dimension...

LOIS: Just stop talking. I don't want to hear anymore. Martha, please drive me into Smallville so I can rent a car so I can drive to the airport and fly myself home.

CLARK: Lois, you're being ridiculous.

LOIS: *I'm* being ridiculous! Out of my way, flyboy!

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Response to John's FDK -- (cont.)

I don't think that will happen, seeing how much she distrusts liars.
CLARK: What does that have to do with me telling her out of love? Oh, right, she won't love me because I lie. Right. That's why I was going to have SM tell her.

He is not telling yet.
CLARK: My mom taught me to be polite! Ladies first.

This is probably the action that will make her least suspect CK=SM.
Being shot? Yep. clap

SM: I have a big secret to tell you, so I thought we could stay here a bit.
LOIS: O-K-A-Y.

SM: I am not jealous. I want you to sleep with Clark.
LOIS: [Linked Image] MEN!

This is not as encoraging as if she said "are dating", but not as bad as if she said "were dating".
She's still thinking about it.

Clark: And she is not at all suspicious of this.
LOIS: Who knows? Maybe he's a super matchmaker back on Krypton.

And Lois misses another clue.
evil

LOIS: wallbash

Two more clues. 1- the excessive "I'm sorry" line. 2- the kissing. Is this the first time Superman has kissed her in any way?
Yep, she can't last long now, can she? Also, not this isn't the first time he kissed her head. I believe the first time was after he rescued her from the Sewage Facililty. He's never kissed her lips. Well, not as SM.

I think it is more complexed than that.
CLARK: My whole life is complex.

This is a good sign, although I am not sure how SM can use it. Well, acutally, he could use this as the opening to explain why that is.
CLARK: It was? [Linked Image]

Clark did not reaveal the truth. I was really hoping he would, although I sort of doubted he would. I suspected that the EW had plots to do more with the Italy angle.
[Linked Image]

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. <<Realization strikes on how evil this writer could actually get>> There is a character in this story who likes to take trips to Italy. I really, really hope Lois does not go there with him. Noooo.
laugh Cat?

Oh this is how SM has gotten around it being truly detrimental that others known about the ship, he has avoided saying that he came in it.

SM: I didn't ever travel in that ship. No sirree.

Lois: So what did you use the ship for.

SM: Actually it is not me ship exactly. It belonged to a relative of mine who has since died.

Lois: Wait, you had a relative here on earth.

SM: Yes, but he died tragically over 20 years ago.

Lois: That is sad. Are there any other of your people here on earth.

SM: Not to my knowledge.
This is all true. laugh

Is this a non-longer existent scratch? The bandage is fresh because he could not wear it as SM.
Yes.

Why is he wearing these glasses?
I know I haven't mentioned it in like 10 parts, but when they first trecked to the Irig farm (the night of the mosquitoes), Clark cracked the bridge of his glasses. They were being held together with electrical tape. I'll go back and add a line of explanation.

Wait, does this mean that it still may exist?
LOIS: As I thought while talking to Perry, if he gets fired, he might disappear leaving me with this mystery in my life I'll never find an answer to. So, yes, we still have a relationship, what kind, I'm not quite sure yet. That all depends on Clark.

CLARK: <<sweating profrusely>> Really? Me? I need to speak up? Huh?

Clark: I have bigger goals than that. They are accomplished by keeping Lois happy, not be ahead of her.

Perry: But you want her to respect you.

Clark: Good point. Next time I will make sure to get the by-line. This time, I think Lois deserves it.
LOIS: I *always* deserve it, but I graciously share it with my partner.

Is this because he told her that Superman was there are the farm...
[Linked Image]

Lois: You said Superman was there in Kansas.

Clark: Lois, we are keeping that low-key. You know it, and I know it, but we don't want to share it with everyone.
Good guess.

How are they going to get out of this one. Is Lois going to save Clark, or let him fry?
That's the question all right.

You are so mean, ending on a note like this.
Who me? blush Actually, this was the one where I miscounted the pages and it originally had like 26 double spaced pages instead of the over the top 21, which I had originally thought. So, I had to trim it down and moved the end of this scene to the next part. My apologies. I hadn't meant for a cliffy. Really, I hadn't... but if I've got to cut a scene short, that's the way to go, right? laugh Thanks for reading!

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
She associates this move with Superman, although Clark HAS done it a time or two, Superman does it almost every time they are alone.
So she has not picked up on the connection yet.

SUPERMAN: In my defense, when someone is passed out or injured it is easier in the cradle hold.
Lois: I still don't like it when you hold other women close. grumble

Lois: So why don't you take me flying more often?

SUPERMAN: Because I'd rather you stay home and cuddle with Clark.
Lois: Superman, you seem to want my to spend time with Clark. Why is that exactly?

SM: Well, Lois, it's like.

Lois: Oh look, there's the farm, time to see you spaceship.

SM: Don;t you want to know why I try to nudge you towards Clark.

Lois: Another time dear, another time.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
This is probably the action that will make her least suspect CK=SM.
Being shot? Yep. evil
Actually I was going for his shock at the news that Clark got shot. She thinks SM is shocked because CK did not tell him anything about it.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark: The thought never entered my mind. I had not thought that far ahead. At all. In the least. Not one bit. I was not at all planning on sharing a bed with Lois. Not one little bit. Nope, nope, nope.
rotflol Now, whose professing too much.
I've always heard it as "protesting too much".

Clark: I was not planning on sleeping with Lois in the bed in the room that is the equivalent of the one that was mine. I had no plans to do that. (I am trying for the overly specific denial as well protesting too much)

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Yep, she can't last long now, can she? Also, not this isn't the first time he kissed her head. I believe the first time was after he rescued her from the Sewage Facililty. He's never kissed her lips. Well, not as SM.
Clark: See, I am not a total lunkhead. I have made sure all lip-to-lip kisses with Lois have been in my true identity.

Lois: Hey, some of those lip-to-lip kisses were when you were Charles King.

Clark: You knew who I was though.

Lois: Wait, does that mean sometimes I see you and don't recognize you. But your Charles King disguise was so trasnparent, how could you possibly show up and me not recognize you.

Clark: help

John Pack Lambert
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Just wanted to quote my favorite lines:

“Clark is a very private man,” Superman said.

“Yes,” Lois agreed. “Yes, he is. He’s not one to volunteer information.” She seemed a bit annoyed by that. Big surprise.
wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
So she has not picked up on the connection yet.
How many times did canon SM and canon Clark both cup her jaw before it clicked?

Lois: I still don't like it when you hold other women close.
SM: Strangely, I'm okay with this upsetting you. laugh

Lois: Superman, you seem to want my to spend time with Clark. Why is that exactly?

SM: Well, Lois, it's like.

Lois: Oh look, there's the farm, time to see you spaceship.

SM: Don;t you want to know why I try to nudge you towards Clark.

Lois: Another time dear, another time.
clap Great job! If he wasn't planning on sleep in that room, what was he planning on doing with his new-dimensional folks down stairs? [Linked Image]

MARTHA: Oh, thank God, Jerome slept on the sofa, if they had shared a bed... Nobody in Smallville would have slept from the noise.

JONATHAN: You're exaggerating, Martha. Now, cover your head with your pillow and go back to sleep.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sydney smile1

May I have one piece of Martha's piece? Please? Pretty please?
Nothing like Mom's cooking to ease what ails you. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] (I couldn't find an apple pie one, so I compromised.)

And
More? [Linked Image]

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He added ‘teach Lois to relax’ to his mental to-do list.
LOIS: I CAN relax.

EVERYONE: wave

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark inwardly sighed. It wasn’t his powers that made her seem more beautiful; it was the anticipation in her eyes. She still loved him, Superman him.
So, after all that bitching about her always going for Superman, he’s still quite happy to have a cheerleader/groupie at hand.

Even if her adoration was based on a very huge lie, he would take what he could get for the time being. He stepped closer as did she.
Maybe he could boink her, just once?

“Lois,” he murmured, reaching to push that lock of hair behind her ear. The lock of hair stayed there for a moment and then slipped back out. It still wasn’t quite long enough.

Jimmy pushed open the roof door to join them, and Clark stepped back.
clap There he is!

“Um… Jimmy’s fine, Mr. Superman, sir.”

Clark smiled.
“My lord Kal El is fine, Jimmy.”

Superman turned to face Lois again. “Clark said you found something of mine.”
JIMMY: Yeah. /points at Lois/

Her very presence filled him with hope, energy, and love, especially when she looked at him like that.
Umm…*that’s* what Krytonian’s call it?

“Clark and I found something with your crest on it in Kansas. It was… discarded by Bureau 39 in their haste to leave Smallville,”
Lois really did get an S-tattoo, huh?

“Do…?” She flushed. “Will you…? Do want to carry us at the same time? Or do you prefer… individually?”
SUPERMAN: I only take two women at the same time.

“Let me reassure you that I’ve… I won’t drop you, Jimmy,” Superman said. “I can carry you both at the same time, but it would be more comfortable for you to fly individually.”
/imagines Superman holding Lois like he always does while dangling Jimmy along with his foot./

“Uh… sure. You aren’t going to hold me like you typically hold Lois, are you?” Jimmy asked, shifting from foot to foot.
Well, if Lois took a photo, Jimmy wouldn’t hear the end of it from Lucy.

“I can, if you prefer. Usually I carry men standing, slightly off to my side, with an arm around their waist.”
But he’d make an exception for Jimmy and carry him in the ancient Greek scholar/student way?

She nodded enthusiastically as if to say she’d wait forever. He couldn’t help but smile at her again; knowing as soon as he told her his secret, it was doubtful he would ever see that expression again.
Good thing she wears ‘mad’ just as sexy?

“And to think I was here, just yesterday,” Jimmy chuckled. “It took two planes to get us back home this afternoon. Man, you could make a mint transporting people around.”
[Linked Image] But being a satellite launch platform pays even better.

Lois nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I must admit, Superman, I’ve missed this.” She cleared her throat. “Flying… with you. I’ve always enjoyed it.”
Maybe if she jumped out of planes more often?

Flying would be the perfect time, too. It wasn’t as if she would push out of his arms, so high in the sky.
clap /imagines Lois pushing out of his arms and then falling with her arms crossed over her chest until he catches her again and she glares at him/

What exactly would he say to her?
“I’m sorry. Please don’t use the Kryptonite.”?

Actually, she probably did now that he had been outed. Shame filled him as he realized that he had never flown to Smallville to talk to her after that incident with Tempus at the mayoral debate.
Oops? Would make for a fun article: “I was Superman’s first and he never called me again.”

There hadn’t been a way that he could have told her his secret and still have made love to her that night.
Well… I’m sure Walt could have suggested a way.

She had said something about it not being right, them not being married and all.
Right.

Had she been afraid of what he might do while she was asleep,
More alien probing? Naked pictures of her for the SkyNet?

Had she settled for him because she was too scared to go out into the dating world again without her bodyguard by her side?
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark crossed his arms. That woman never stopped working. He loved that about her, but she would die early of a coronary if she kept up this pace.
Nah. Not before she gets the Pulitzer.

He added ‘teach Lois to relax’ to his mental to-do list.
That’s what he calls ‘having sex’, huh?

“He doesn’t?” Martha asked with a questioning glance at Clark. Her brow furrowed. “I thought…” She looked at Lois and slowly nodded. “I must have been mistaken.”
Good thing she took up psychology 101 when Jonathan had his little mishap?

“He did mention once, his fondness for his mother’s homemade applesauce,” Clark said.
Clark!

“I promise not to hurt him more than he hurts me,” she replied.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: See if I spread out the FDK over a couple of days, then I get double the fun, right? wink
So, after all that bitching about her always going for Superman, he’s still quite happy to have a cheerleader/groupie at hand.
CLARK: Um... [Linked Image]

Maybe he could boink her, just once?
CLARK: Um, Michael, I don't "boink", I float, and I don't think I could stop at once.

There he is!
laugh

“My lord Kal El is fine, Jimmy.”
hyper

But being a satellite launch platform pays even better.
SM: I believe that invoice from EPRAD still hasn't been paid. I better send in Bruno <<kisses left fist>> and Fred <<kisses right fist>>.

Maybe if she jumped out of planes more often?
LOIS: I asked on the way to Kansas but the flight attendants frowned upon it.

/imagines Lois pushing out of his arms and then falling with her arms crossed over her chest until he catches her again and she glares at him/
clap

“I’m sorry. Please don’t use the Kryptonite.”?
LOIS: You mean that stuff is real? Of course, that's how you were able to be shot! Go fetch me some at once. Oh, wait, you can't, can you?

SM: [Linked Image]

LOIS: Well, shucks.

Oops? Would make for a fun article: “I was Superman’s first and he never called me again.”
CLARK: But... but... but... I did call and she had joined the ARMY and... No, wait, that sounds worse for me. Never mind. I'm going to stick with 'no comment'.

Well… I’m sure Walt could have suggested a way.
[Linked Image]

More alien probing? Naked pictures of her for the SkyNet?
Probably more of the former than the latter.

Right. Probably never.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Response to Michael's FDK - Cont.
Nah. Not before she gets the Pulitzer.
LOIS: I would like to thank the Pulitzer award committee for taking their sweet time in giving me this honor. [Linked Image]

That’s what he calls ‘having sex’, huh?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Good thing she took up psychology 101 when Jonathan had his little mishap?
MARTHA: I don't understand. He ate my pie this morning and now suddenly he doesn't eat sweets. Or is it he TOLD Lois he doesn't eat sweets to escape eating her cooking. Yes, that must have been it. Wise boy.

Clark!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Problem is, it needs a virgin sacrifice to satisfy the beast.
LOIS: Whom are you calling a "beast"?

CLARK: evil

To transport the Kryptonite back to his home planet. It’s like using the old transport modules to dispose of the garbage on the space station.
Why would he want to transport Kryptonite back to Krypton? To get rid of his enemies?

Caught up with one story, at least!
And now you're behind again, and I'm caught up... oh, wait, I'm not. blush Darn! laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
See if I spread out the FDK over a couple of days, then I get double the fun, right?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: Um...
LOIS: [Linked Image]

quote: Maybe he could boink her, just once?

CLARK: Um, Michael, I don't "boink", I float, and I don't think I could stop at once.
ER2EW: He’s quite sensitive about that subject, isn’t he? And what did he call what he did with Rachel? And that ONS with Lana before she all but disowned him?

No, but he might use this line on Lex sometime.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER2EW: He’s quite sensitive about that subject, isn’t he? And what did he call what he did with Rachel? And that ONS with Lana before she all but disowned him?
Rachel = 4 times/night. Yes, with Lana it was once but then they did it a couple or three more times after that.

LANA: I promise you I suffered through more than 3 times.

CLARK: Can someone please shut her up?!

LOIS: <<raises hand>> May I?

ER: <Baffled> Why would she ever become intimate with anyone else. At least, voluntarily. And when it’s non-voluntarily, I think an embarrassing tattoo would be the least of the reader’s problems.
Because I'm an EW and I like to throw Red fish into conversations. laugh

Spontaneous cardiovascular combustion, huh?
With only a slight scorch mark hole (or two) on his chest?

He clearly hasn’t learned the first rule of being in the mob:
LEX: But I'm not a criminal. I'm an upstanding businessman. Why wouldn't we use the courts in which I have paid handsomely for the previldge?

LOIS: No, take Jimmy first. I'm going to go borrow Cat's ice-pick heels.

ER: Huh. This sounds iffy. Why did Lois get ticked off now?
LOIS: Because SM mentioned carrying around two women at once.

Wouldn’t do that with Lois.
CLARK: Which is why SM suggested individually.

LUCY: JIMBO! Your spot just opened up.
grumble Darn, LnC for making my father a civilian doctor instead of a military man like Smallville did.

Wise choice.
CLARK: blush I've got to walk myself through it first though.

LOIS: And they wonder why wives don’t get along with their mother-in-laws.
MARTHA: What?! I'm giving you an excuse to have Clark cook.

LOIS: I forgive you.

It’s an honest mistake. Most Clark’s are much less…knowledgeable in those matters.
Alt-CLARK: You mean I won! I did something before that guy who married the Lois who made me Superman?! dance

No one remembers no hot-water bottle.
evil And my work is done. <<bowing>>

LOIS: *I’m* not Clark. *I’m* allowed to lie. Umm…I mean…
laugh

Nah, just they do have to know how to deal with the stuff, right?
No, duh! How do you think Krypton exploded in the first place?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Rachel = 4 times/night.
Still ONS.

LANA: I promise you I suffered through more than 3 times.

CLARK: Can someone please shut her up?!

LOIS: <<raises hand>> May I?
wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard