Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

See! The truth has been revealed! laugh

peep Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/19/14 03:12 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
hyper Clark has come clean with Martha and Jonathon!

You're bad evil I thought Lois had overheard the entire conversation when it was only Jonathon's cover story suggestion. So Lois doesn't really know the truth.

Joan

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
“Jerome?” Jonathan’s soft voice said after a minute.

“Or should we call you ‘Kal-El’?” Martha’s unexpected voice suggested.
Hmmm, which is truer to him? Kal-El is his birth name after all but Jerome is his middle name.

Jerome looked like he didn’t know exactly what to say. He still appeared as stunned by the message of the globe, which they had kept from spacecraft where they had found the little baby boy all those years ago, as she and Jonathan were, if not more so.
Huh? Are you meaning to say that the Kents are less stunned than Clark or something else?

“Are you…?”

Jerome cleared his throat and shook his head. “Yes… and no,” he replied. “Yes, Kal-El is the boy you found in Shuster’s field all those years ago. Yes, I am also Kal-El…”

Martha gasped, raising her hand to her mouth. How could that be?

“But I’m not your Kal-El,” he continued sadly.
All his memories and negative reactions are from the ghosts of his own past. Sadly in his own way he is as much a ghost of their own past as well.

“I am who that Kal-El, your son, could have been, had he been able to survive that day he arrived here on Earth,” Jerome explained, lifting his coffee up to his lips and taking a sip. “I am Kal-El, but I am from another time and another dimension, a parallel universe.”
I could see how that would be a little hard to wrap their heads around considering how brief a connection they had to something so out of this world up to this point. Meeting someone from a different dimension/parallel universe is far and away much more unbelievable than an alien. It's the kind of thing that requires multiple things of evidence to prove. Something that Lois might have a hard time with.

A grin slipped upon Jerome’s face. “No, they’re still there. I’m just repeating them.” He chuckled.

“Why?” Martha wondered.

His smiled faded. “Lois.”

“Lois?” Jonathan repeated. He pointed to the ceiling. “Lois Lois?”
That could be taken as extremely romantic or extremely stalkerish depending on how he acts.

“In February 1996, a Lois from yet another dimension was dropped into my universe by an evil, evil man from the future by the name of Tempus,” Jerome said, waving his hand as if doing so would erase the man from existence. “It was love at first sight. Well, first kiss actually. You see, that Lois was engaged to be married to her Clark, so when she saw me, she thought I was him and rushed up and kissed me.” He smiled as if remembering the moment with fondness. “Lana wasn’t happy in the least.”
I sincerely hope that when Lois learns about that Lois she doesn't consider herself a replacement.

Jerome shrugged. “No accounting for taste, I guess. We had been dating almost ten years. She was all I had, or so I thought. I didn’t realize, until I met Lois, how selfless and wonderful love could actually be, because that’s how she loves her Clark.” He reached across the table and set his hand on top their hands. “Don’t get me wrong. My parents shared a relationship as loving and tender and giving as yours, but…” He sniffled.
I had been wondering if Martha was thinking, "why would I let my son continue to date someone like her?" I don't know why, but I'm guessing

“Never be sorry for loving and missing your folks, Jerome. They’re who made you who you are today.”

“Yes and no. It was Lois, that other Lois, who made me Superman. Her Clark had wanted to use his abilities to help the people in his dimension. He created the Superman persona so that he could both help and still have a personal life as Clark Kent, average Joe reporter,” he explained. “But, it’s true, that my folks helped shaped me into a man who would want to follow in that other Clark’s footsteps. Actually, I met his folks, when I went to help his dimension after Tempus pushed him through a time window, losing him temporarily in time. They are very nice people. You remind me of them.” He smiled weakly at them.
Not, "you remind me of my parents" (although that is true."

“Honey, why are you here?” Martha finally asked, moving back to her chair. “I mean, we’re thankful you came here, but why? Why did you come here to our universe?”

“Lois. Your dimension has one. Mine doesn’t,” he said simply.

Martha and Jonathan exchanged a glance.
Aaand it continues to sound slightly stalkery (even though that's not exactly the case.)

“Shortly after, hours actually, Superman started helping people, my secret identity was revealed to the world on television. Lana left me,” he said with a slight roll of his eyes. “No big surprise there. It didn’t really matter to me, because I had fallen in love with that Lois from the other dimension. As I said, it was love at first sight – for me, at least, but that Lois already has a Clark, her Clark. She’s married to him, and they’re living their happily-ever-after now.” His brow furrowed. “Or actually in four years from now.” He shrugged.
The way you have him saying this makes me think there really isn't any jealousy between Alt-Clark and Canon-Clark. That's actually rather amazing to me.

Martha plated out three slices of pie and set them on the table, and then she topped off their coffee.
Clark won't be eating that slice of pie, now will he?

“Why should she believe you?” Martha said truthfully, nudging the untouched plate of pie closer to Jerome. She knew he was hungry. Why wasn’t he eating?
And I wonder if he's going to come clean on his "allergy" to sugar or if Martha's going to convince him to eat the pie just as Lois catches him doing it. Can you say nuclear reaction?

“It wouldn’t, if Lois were any other woman… er… but Lois… um… I know her.” He cleared his throat, and flushed, probably because of the skeptical expression Martha was giving him. He pulled his apple pie plate in front of him closer, picked up his fork, and took a bite.
Hunger won out over sugar. Now I'm just waiting for Lois to blow in and go mad

“But she’s still in love with Superman!” he said.

“And why shouldn’t she be? He’s a terrific guy,” she countered. “He’s sweet, and kind, and generous, and helpful, and he thinks of others before he thinks of himself, and he fights for the little guy, who can’t defend himself, and he’s on the side of good. Oh, lo and behold, so are you. If you think she’s shallow enough to be interested in Superman just for his buns of steel, then you don’t deserve her.”
*cracks whip* Martha Kent: Telling it like it is since 1966.

“It’s tradition to have Thanksgiving with your mama, and Jonathan and I are very traditional.”

Jonathan roared with laughter. “Since when?” He turned to Jerome. “She got into sculpture last year, before my accident. Craziest, modern day stuff you ever did see. It most certainly was not traditional.”
Hey now!

Martha Kent: *yelling at Jonathan* You can be forward-thinking artistically and still be traditional!

“Jonathan Kent, are you making fun of me?” she snapped.

Her husband paled. “Did I mention it was unique and more beautiful than any other sculpture I had ever seen?”
*cackles madly* rotflol

If there were a way Martha could adopt Lois too, the way they offered to be Clark’s parents, Lois would snatch it up in an instant. Of course, that would make Clark literally her brother, which would be awkward, so never mind.
Still wants to leave a romantic window open, huh?

Lois didn’t want to acknowledge Martha’s theory that perhaps she was in love with Clark. That was just plain preposterous. Okay, maybe somewhere, buried incredibly deep inside her, was some eensy weensy, microcosmic, although highly unlikely possibility, that Lois felt some sort of unmotivated and completely unrealistic love for Clark. If she did, it was the love of a friend; a good friend who she had thought had been shot and almost died.
Ooooooh she won't be saying that when the Revenge is released.

Clark probably thought that LexCorp and Lex’s philanthropy was a cover for organized crime, as he had seen back in Italy in regards to the mob. What was she thinking? Of course, that was what Clark thought. He had said as much.
Well she knows the truth even if it isn't the complete and unvarnished truth, just the honestly hadged truth. It still allows her to see a man who has experience with the "underbelly" and would (potentially) recognize Luthor for what he is. Methinks that while this won't change the Superman thing it will help on the "investigating Luthor" front.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Sorry I am not doing the point by point recap of the story. I just don't feel up to it.

I am glad that Clark finally saw the globe. hyper for the globe.

I am glad he finally has told most of his story to some people. Martha and Jonathan know the truth. dance

Martha has talked sense into him with regard to Lois.

The problem is Lois has heard too much for her own good, without hearing everything. Of course, I guess that makes things more fun.

Clark's best bet is to come clean with Lois sooner than later. However, I can see why he is reluctant. Lois' reaction so far has not been helpful. On the other hand, Clark is ignoring the Krptonite factor more than he should.

Clark was smart to not try to feed the "I'm from Italy" line to Lois. However, since she heard it anyway, his not willing to share the story won't do him any good.

Lois' should pause to wonder though whether the fact that Clark sees similarities between Luthor and the Mafia may mean that there are more similarities than she will acknowledge.

This is going to make for some interesting discussion in the future.

Has Lois forgotten about asking Superman why he trusts Clark?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark ate pie. smile1 smile1

Now he has a really chance of winning Lois, since his sweet aversion was so troubling to her.

Also, does this mean when she eats a double-fuge cruch bar on the way back to Metropolis on the plane he will kiss her?

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
“Why should she believe you?” Martha said truthfully, nudging the untouched plate of pie closer to Jerome. She knew he was hungry. Why wasn’t he eating?
And I wonder if he's going to come clean on his "allergy" to sugar or if Martha's going to convince him to eat the pie just as Lois catches him doing it. Can you say nuclear reaction?
Well Lois did get him to drink a soda pop earlier, so he has actually consumed sugar. Wouldn't Lois be glad to see him eating pie?

Back in Part 52 we had these two lines:

Lois returned with a lemon-lime soda for Clark, and he took a sip.

The drink helped settled his churning stomach. He smiled at her. “Thanks.”

John Pack Lambert
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virginia,

I wanted to assure you that I have been reading. I've been swamped and barely answering my own FDK let alone posting for others. dizzy

If it is resolved by Herb, what will happen to Alt Clark? confused

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: Yes, that's true, I didn't mention to whom Clark did his big reveal. evil

Clark has come clean with Martha and Jonathon!
They're his new dimensional folks. Lying to them is twice as hard as with Lois.

You're bad
[Linked Image]

I thought Lois had overheard the entire conversation when it was only Jonathon's cover story suggestion. So Lois doesn't really know the truth.
She knows that Clark is Clark and that he was orphaned at a young age. laugh One of the morals of this story is never believe something overheard without outside cooberation.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for the long FDK. smile1

Hmmm, which is truer to him? Kal-El is his birth name after all but Jerome is his middle name.
CLARK: I prefer Jerome to Kal-El, thanks. If Lois hears I have yet another alias...

Huh? Are you meaning to say that the Kents are less stunned than Clark or something else?
Oh, sorry. Martha is saying that it appeared that Clark was more stunned by the message from the globe than her and Jonathan, which of course is impossible.

All his memories and negative reactions are from the ghosts of his own past. Sadly in his own way he is as much a ghost of their own past as well.
In a matter of speaking. In a way, it's good that they don't remember their Clark.

I could see how that would be a little hard to wrap their heads around considering how brief a connection they had to something so out of this world up to this point. Meeting someone from a different dimension/parallel universe is far and away much more unbelievable than an alien. It's the kind of thing that requires multiple things of evidence to prove. Something that Lois might have a hard time with.
In my opinion, without Superman the time/dimension travel is even more difficult to believe. But since he's SUPERMAN, hey why not?!

That could be taken as extremely romantic or extremely stalkerish depending on how he acts.
CLARK: Really, I'm not the one who installed the survaliance in her apartment. laugh I didn't need to... I mean, I'm NOT stalking her... on purpose.

I sincerely hope that when Lois learns about that Lois she doesn't consider herself a replacement.
Another reason Clark doesn't want to tell Lois about the other dimension thing.

I had been wondering if Martha was thinking, "why would I let my son continue to date someone like her?" I don't know why, but I'm guessing
Clark had already told Jonathan (and him Martha) that his parents had died (back when he brought the stuff to can). Martha isn't the type of woman to meddle in Clark's relationship, more of a 'let it run its course and pray that he'll see the light before it's too late' policy.

Not, "you remind me of my parents" (although that is true."
You need to remember that his folks died when he was ten. He never really knew them as people, only as his folks. This is why Martha and Jonathan remind him more of canon Clark's folks than his own.

Aaand it continues to sound slightly stalkery (even though that's not exactly the case.)
If Clark had stalked Lois to get her to fall for him, he would've allowed a relationship between her and Superman. Really, he's *trying* to do the right thing. (Emphasis on trying)

The way you have him saying this makes me think there really isn't any jealousy between Alt-Clark and Canon-Clark. That's actually rather amazing to me.
Clark "has" THIS Lois now. So any jealousy he had of canon Clark has faded into envy for their loving relationship.

Clark won't be eating that slice of pie, now will he?
But... but... but... it's his Mom's pie! <<Okay, but not on purpose, only to distract himself from their awkward conversation>>

I was going to have Lois catch him in the act of eating the pie, but then decided to make it so she doesn't know, and he's not consciencous paying attention to the fact that he's eating pie (made with sugar).

Hunger won out over sugar. Now I'm just waiting for Lois to blow in and go <explosively mad>
Well, it was a bit of hunger and a bit of his mother giving him the evil eye, so he ate it out of guilt, falling back into trying to please his mother.

cracks whip* Martha Kent: Telling it like it is since 1966.
rotflol

Martha Kent: *yelling at Jonathan* You can be forward-thinking artistically and still be traditional!
Yeah, she didn't let him get away with that comment.

Still wants to leave a romantic window open, huh?
She really doesn't need a brother. A personal massuse, typist, sex slave on the other hand...

Ooooooh she won't be saying that when the Revenge is released.
Oh, no, she has other thoughts around that time. [Linked Image]

Well she knows the truth even if it isn't the complete and unvarnished truth, just the honestly hadged truth. It still allows her to see a man who has experience with the "underbelly" and would (potentially) recognize Luthor for what he is. Methinks that while this won't change the Superman thing it will help on the "investigating Luthor" front.
cool

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thank you for the FDK. I appreciate any Comments you have. laugh

Sorry I am not doing the point by point recap of the story. I just don't feel up to it.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.

I am glad that Clark finally saw the globe. <excited> for the globe.
Had to have the globe. It's part of his journey of self-discovery.

I am glad he finally has told most of his story to some people. Martha and Jonathan know the truth.
They won't be there for him like canon Clark's folks are there for their son, but the more of a lunkhead he is, the more moral support he needs in his life.

Martha has talked sense into him with regard to Lois.
Yes, but did he listen as well as hear?

The problem is Lois has heard too much for her own good, without hearing everything. Of course, I guess that makes things more fun.
For the EW and the Reader, yes. For Lois and Clark, not so much. laugh

Clark's best bet is to come clean with Lois sooner than later. However, I can see why he is reluctant. Lois' reaction so far has not been helpful.
LOIS: What? grumble You're saying it's MY fault that HE continues to LIE to me?!

On the other hand, Clark is ignoring the Krptonite factor more than he should.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.

Clark was smart to not try to feed the "I'm from Italy" line to Lois. However, since she heard it anyway, his not willing to share the story won't do him any good.
He not TRYING to dig himself into a deeper hole of deception. He WANTS to be honest with her, but her not believing him when he told her that he's Superman (even though he did this incompletely and badly), doesn't give him much hope on that front. Plus, his nightmare of her laughing at him when he confesses that he's Superman doesn't help either. Also, he doesn't know she has heard the "Italian orgin" story either, otherwise he'd tell her emphatically that it wasn't true. (Whether she believes him or not, is something else).

Lois' should pause to wonder though whether the fact that Clark sees similarities between Luthor and the Mafia may mean that there are more similarities than she will acknowledge.
LOIS: Clark has always hated Luthor because he has made something of himself, and Clark is still struggling with that.

This is going to make for some interesting discussion in the future.
evil

Has Lois forgotten about asking Superman why he trusts Clark?
Has Lois seen Superman since making that oath? [Linked Image]

Clark ate pie.
He did, but did he just inhale it, not paying attention to what he was eating?

Now he has a really chance of winning Lois, since his sweet aversion was so troubling to her.
Hmmmmm. It really wasn't that bothersome. It's one of those things that wouldn't stop true love. love

Also, does this mean when she eats a double-fuge cruch bar on the way back to Metropolis on the plane he will kiss her?
No. Mostly because she hasn't said that he's allowed to kiss her again yet. Kissing him while he's passed out and allowing him to kiss her while he's conscious are two completely different things. angel-devil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ken: Glad to see I haven't lost you as a reader! smile1

I wanted to assure you that I have been reading. I've been swamped and barely answering my own FDK let alone posting for others.
I know that feeling. [Linked Image]

You really have me wondering if you are actually going to resolve this situation by reversing Tempus' actions in the past.
cool No comment.

Are we still dealing with an altered canon universe or has this been a diversion into the creation of another alternate canon? alt-canon1? <EW's convoluted plot claims another victim>
Well, canon universe still exists and this isn't it. This is what canon universe would have been without Clark Kent. <<cough, cough>> Another Lois <<cough>> But then alt-<Wrong>Clark dropped in and changed things in his own way. So, in this way this is more of an "alt-canon1", "alt-Prime1". wink The events from canon still -- in general -- happen as it did in canon (unlike alt-dimension), unless this Superman somehow alters that timeline, or action any, by acting differently than canon Clark did in the same situation. How is that for clarification? Still [Linked Image]?

If it is resolved by Herb, what will happen to Alt Clark?
I'm sorry, Ken, I'm not at liberty to comment on the future of this dimension or of the characters future and/or happyness, besides promising you that I don't torture this Clark to the point of death. That's a Read And Find Out.

CLARK: It just feels like she's torturing me to death.

EW: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Jonathan and Martha know the truth!

It's great, because Clark is not alone anymore. Now, he has a family, with a new Mom and a new Dad who really love him. For them, he may even be the "right" Clark! wink

But the story that Lois heard ! Very interesting. I can see some problems in the future...

CLARK: help

And Clark even ate pie! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/slides in just under the deadline/
Um…does it worry Clark if one uses ‘dead’ in the same context as ‘Lois’?

Foundling
confused Hey! You missed a few episodes there!

Clark was having a wonderful dream. Lois’s hands were caressing his chest. Her lips pressed against his, and she moaned his name. Her hand trailed down his chest, lower and lower and…
[Linked Image] Not before the decursing.

“Kal-El,” a deep voice called out to him.
Ooooooh! Nor is there, too wink

“Not now, Dad, please. Not now,” groaned Clark, and he returned the focus of his attention to Lois.
Oh, does darn cute Kryptonian princes. They aren’t even slightly perturbed when their dad stumbles onto them while they’re engaging a concubine.

Only now she was laughing.
Reached her target and found it lacking?

You’re no Superman.”
CLARK: Well, no. Not with my dad watching I’m not.

“Kal-El,” the deep voice repeated.
CLAKR: What? It’s true. Just ask Rachel. The live one. Not the one that’s dead.

“Lois,” Clark called to her, reaching out to her, but it was as if they were being pulled apart, and he couldn’t reach her, no matter how hard he tried.
Oooh! Just like with Tempus’ stolen timewindow!

Ooops. He hoped she wasn’t too angry, although knowing Lois, she probably was.
Duh! If he lets her do all the work.

He’d tell her to take the sole byline. He was too close to this story anyway.
That one’s just like in canon, right?

Clark saw a bright white light coming from under the Kents’ bedroom door.
[Linked Image]

Clark turned to find the source of the light and saw a sphere, glowing from its location on a high shelf.
Ooooh! Spoookie!

and have reached your full maturity,” Jor-El continued.
Well, he’s all grown up. The jury is still out on his maturity, though.
12 LOISES: <thumbs down>

It had somehow attuned to him, even though he wasn’t this Jor-El’s son.
Don’t be mean to Bob. It’s not his fault. He’s just a ball of wires and silica.

“Or should we call you ‘Kal-El’?” Martha’s unexpected voice suggested.
Busted!

Martha gasped, raising her hand to her mouth. How could that be?
They’re all called Kal-El. Jor-El cloned his seed and sent them out in 30-year intervals, hoping at least one would grow up and start taking over the world so that the next couple of Kal-Els would land in fertile ground.

“I am Kal-El, but I am from another time and another dimension, a parallel universe.”

Another what?
Translation: Great. The strongest man on the Earth is really really crazy.

My grandpa Kent died in the battle of Omaha, Nebraska during World War II.
evil

I’m at a loss at what I should do next.”
Lois.

Poor reader had completely forgotten about sugar issues. Took FDK thread to remind him blush Just thought he was distracted.

How is she supposed to know what’s manure and what’s not?
When it smells like Revenge, it’s fake.

“Family is also where you come for straight talk, no matter how much you don’t want to hear it. No candy coating here,” Jonathan said with a teasing chuckle.
Talking from experience, huh?

“No, sirree, Bob.”
What’s the globe got to do with it?

“How about when your folks died, you came to Smallville from Italy to seek out your grandfather, my uncle, Jerome’s side of the family, not having any family of your own left?
Oh boy. Also, what if Lois listens in? Or if Clark actually tells her that and she gets ticked off at the obvious lie she’s already heard before?

“Jerome is an undocumented alien in search of his family and a new life,”
[Linked Image]

“While at the same time, on the run from authorities who want to put him in jail or worse
Well, he did commit treason by refusing to mate and produce offspring.

Martha gave Jerome an ‘oh, really’ expression. Hadn’t they spent all afternoon battling one such government agency?
[Linked Image]

How would Lois knowing the truth about you, make her in more danger?
Exactly.

Knowing the risks, she’d be able to protect you better and take care to protect herself better.
Oh. Right. That’s how. Duh!

“So, basically, what you’re saying is: Lois Lane is a genius.
TEMPUS: I wouldn’t go that far. Or in that direction all together.

Or are you afraid that once she knows the truth, she’ll be so angry that you’ve deceived her that she’ll never forgive you or, worse yet, make a page one story out of you?”
There’s at least one multi-part story out there with that premise. Uh… I want to say Alisha Knight…

“How about this scenario? Lois Lane discovers that you had good reason to keep quiet about your past, and does everything in her power to protect you because she loves you as much as you love her? Or does that seem too far flung into the reaches of science fiction to ever be a possibility?”
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
and a roll of her eyes that she knew he couldn’t see.
Since he’s not gotten his powers back, right?

If you think she’s shallow enough to be interested in Superman just for his buns of steel, then you don’t deserve her.”
Like she was interested in him for any other reason, well, except the Pulitzer, when she first met him.

Martha glanced over Jonathan’s shoulder and saw that he had given Jerome the fake birth certificate that they had asked old Doc. Wilson make up for them.
Ooooooh! He’s getting ‘dopted! [Linked Image]

“Our Clark will never use this birth certificate or this social security card.
/waits for Episode III, Undead Clark/

Craziest, modern day stuff you ever did see. It most certainly was not traditional.”
So, no naked guys, then?

Lois heard the back door shut behind Clark and slowly made her way back upstairs and to her room.
hyper

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Clark was having a wonderful dream. Lois’s hands were caressing his chest. Her lips pressed against his, and she moaned his name. Her hand trailed down his chest, lower and lower and…
[Linked Image] Not before the decursing.
Does the curse apply here? If so Lois and Clark are really, really lucky that they didn't have protection when they ended up in the closet at the Metro Club.

Clark: Wait, if there is a curse here, why didn's Wells warn me. grumble grumble

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Hi Virginia,
Hi Sydney! help

It's great, because Clark is not alone anymore. Now, he has a family, with a new Mom and a new Dad who really love him. For them, he may even be the "right" Clark!
MARTHA: We'll accept him.

JONATHAN: It's a nice feeling to know that we can give advice to Superman.

MARTHA: And he has done so much for us without ever asking anything in return, how can we not love him as a son.

But the story that Lois heard ! Very interesting. I can see some problems in the future...

CLARK: <help me, please understand what in the world Lois is talking about??>
dance

CLARK: It was "Mom"'s pie!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was his "Mom's" pie, how could he have turned that down? wink Being able to share some of his distress over his new life with them and being accepted by them as he had been with his folks, Clark is finally able to heal some of those old scars.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Yea! It's the weekend.

/slides in just under the deadline/
Um…does it worry Clark if one uses ‘dead’ in the same context as ‘Lois’?
CLARK: Lois is dead? What?! How'd that happen?! <<passes out>>

A bit.

Foundling

ER <confused> Hey! You missed a few episodes there!
Yep, I switched things up a bit. But think of it this way, it now won't be showing up later.

Not before the decursing.
CLARK: What? What curse? What is that FDKer talking about?

LOIS: That curse that makes you lie to the woman you love.

CLARK: Oh, that one.

Ooooooh! Nor is there, too
Ah, no. At the moment, I do not have any plans to include Nor within this story.

Oh, does darn cute Kryptonian princes. They aren’t even slightly perturbed when their dad stumbles onto them while they’re engaging a concubine.
JOR-EL: In my defense, he wasn't 'engaging' with a concubine, he was dreaming of doing so.

Reached her target and found it lacking?
That works as well in this situation. (I'm sure that could also be another of Clark's fears).

CLARK: whinging

CLARK: Well, no. Not with my dad watching I’m not.
clap

CLARK: What? It’s true. Just ask Rachel. The live one. Not the one that’s dead.
What's true? That he isn't very paitient? Or that he's not lacking in the department men fear about lacking in.

Oooh! Just like with Tempus’ stolen timewindow!
clap

Uuuu…that can’t work.
Metaphorically speaking.

No wonder. During the last labor conflict, he asked the workers what they were so upset about, having to work 9 instead of 8 hours of their day with only 5% increase in pay.
And no overtime?

Duh! Who would want to be associated with a freak in tights?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

MAYSON: Me too. Just get rid of the tights and the vigilante stuff.

Dr. BAINES: Sign me up.

TONI TAYLOR: I'm already on the list.

CAT: Duh! [Linked Image]

RACHEL: Don't forget about me!

[Linked Image]

I could have sworn it had been five…
Martha said to Lois it had been five times. Jonathan told Clark twice.

MARTHA & JONATHAN: (at same time) I'm right!

/hands Clark flask filled with Revenge, 100% solution/ Damned if he does her, damned if he doesn’t.
CLARK: Oh? So, do I pour this over my body? Use it as shampoo? huh I guess I'll try drinking it?

I’m at a loss at what I should do next.”

Lois.
Um... wouldn't she need to be willing for him to be able to have a sustainable relationship with her?

Poor reader had completely forgotten about sugar issues. Took FDK thread to remind him <blush> Just thought he was distracted.
Sorry, I'll try to not have so many plot lines going on at once from now on... <checks outline> Oh, sorry. I can't promise that. [Linked Image]

When it smells like Revenge, it’s fake.
LOIS: Like I would put on perfume that smells like manure.

Talking from experience, huh?
JONATHAN: [Linked Image]

Oh boy. Also, what if Lois listens in?
JONATHAN: There's nothing to worry about Lois is asleep in her bed.

CLARK: Yeah. Otherwise she would have barged in when she learned I was both Superman and from another dimension.

Or if Clark actually tells her that and she gets ticked off at the obvious lie she’s already heard before?
CLARK: I'm not going to tell her another cover story. I think it's safer to stick with the one I have.

LOIS: The "non-existant" one?

CLARK: Oh, yeah. blush

Well, he did commit treason by refusing to mate and produce offspring.
B39 was a semi-governmental agency after him.

ZARA: No, it was the first one. Come here, big boy!

CLARK: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

TEMPUS: I wouldn’t go that far. Or in that direction all together.
LOIS: No, I think Martha had it right.

There’s at least one multi-part story out there with that premise. Uh… I want to say Alisha Knight…
No, I don't think I've read that one.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
-- Response to Michael's FDK -- Cont.

Since he’s not gotten his powers back, right?
CLARK: I usually don't x-ray through the back of people's heads to see their facial expressions when their backs are turned towards me. And yes, I'm still out of it. Thanks for reminding me.

Like she was interested in him for any other reason, well, except the Pulitzer, when she first met him.
LOIS: NO! I felt an instaneous bond with Superman. It was love at first cape... I mean speedo... I mean 'sight.'

Ooooooh! He’s getting ‘dopted!
You're never too old to be adopted. laugh

/waits for Episode III, Undead Clark/
LOIS: Clark, why are you dressed up in a Darth Vader costume.

DARTH CLARK: You cheated on me, Lois! And the dark side has taken me over.

LOIS: Okay. How exactly did I 'cheat' on you?

DARTH CLARK: You had pleasure with that other Clark.

LOIS: Other Clark? <<writes down phone number>> Here, why don't you call Dr. Carlin. I think she can really help, whoever you are.

CLARK: Who's the guy in the Vader costume?

LOIS: Another Clark stalking me.

CLARK: Oh? Really? Another Clark? How strange, I thought he was dead.

LOIS: What?!

So, no naked guys, then?
MARTHA: No, that was from painting class. This was sculpture.

LOIS: Clark, I love you like a brother. I love you like Cersei loves her Jamie!
LOIS: Uh... no. How about as a good friend? With Benefits?

Didn’t she just mention that being Clark’s sister would be awkward?
LOIS: Just because I don't love him, doesn't mean I might not consider an intimate physical relationship with him in the future.

<very upset reader> You…you…you…that was from PML. Except for the love. What…how…? <still confused, running this way and that, trying to find logic, trying to find answers, not finding anything but dizzyness>
Yes, that line was from PML. Gee, I guess things will be happen differly from canon come February then. [Linked Image]

Well…a major part had been saying that he’s married to her.
CLARK: That part was actually the easiest lie in my book. Don't know why though.

You win some, you lose some?
cool

/looks skeptical/
It has! Clark's past was revealed to Martha and Jonathan. wave

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yea! It's the weekend.
blush Aaaand back to Monday.

CLARK: Lois is dead? What?! How'd that happen?! <<passes out>>

A bit.
Oops. My bad. Sorry. My bad.

CLARK: What? What curse? What is that FDKer talking about?

LOIS: That curse that makes you lie to the woman you love.

CLARK: Oh, that one.
Yeah, that one too. But I’m thinking the one that permanently switches the lights out for Lois.

CLARK: smile1

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Aaaand back to Monday.
Don't you hate it when it does that?

Oops. My bad. Sorry. My bad.
CLARK: So, Lois isn't dead.

LOIS: No, but you will be.

Yeah, that one too. But I’m thinking the one that permanently switches the lights out for Lois.

CLARK: <<passes out>>

ER: Here we go again…
LOIS: So, I what exactly? Lose my eyesight? Um... I thought that only was rumored to happen if you did things by yourself, not with another.

HERB: Actually, my dear boy*, the curse says that *one* of the two will die, not necessarily Lois.

CLARK: whinging

Sprinkle it on Lois. [Linked Image] I wonder why Tempus even needed to intervene…
CLARK: <<burp>> ooops. Maybe if I breath really heavily on her some of the molecules will float out of my mouth and on to her skin...

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Are you saying she’d be objectionable to it?
LOIS: It depends on how he says it. With words: Yes. Without, maybe I'd cave.

There’s also sculptures of naked guys.
MARTHA: I know that, but that one wasn't of a nude... well, not a whole male nude.

JONATHAN: Really? Because I didn't see that at all.

MARTHA: :rolleyes:

You mean, she gets the old itch and Cat gets proven right?
LOIS: What does Cat Grant have to do with my itching?

/ER translates for Lois/ It’s like being promised a chocolate covered Superman, only to get a Lex covered in gasoline and not have any matches at hand.
You know if you keep guessing, it won't be enjoyable to you at all.

Is already reading
[Linked Image]

Damn RL. Got him again.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard