Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Meadowrose:
I vote for the longer installments. Although I hope your buffer keeps ahead of you so you can keep posting frequently.
Hi, Meadowrose. Welcome! wave So, another vote for keep posting! Gotcha! Longer parts? Er... maybe, we'll see.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
Wait, was Clark suffering from red-Kryptonite poisoning?
[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
You meant with the Superman PML Kiss?
That is the main way. There is also the fact that he says he loves Lois as SM, and never does as CK. He even says as CK he is not attracked to her, although at Lois says he is totally lieing.

If they had indeed had been having private "flying" dates that did not include "rescues", then I'd have to agree with you here. I doubt that would have been the case though. I think if Lois and Superman had more real dates (i.e. "flying" dates) then she would have gotten more comfortable around him (per my story. laugh ) and stop being so gaspy female.
Hmm, I think you are right. BatP only makes sense if Lois has had very few interactions with Superman when she was not immediately rescued, or interviewing him for a story.

No, I don't think Clark saw himself as "dating Mayson" while Superman "dated Lois". I believe the dancing bit at the end of that episode was just Clark's way of finally dancing with the woman he had WANTED to dance with the entire time.
Yes, I guess you are right. However, why does he not go to her place as CK then? I guess he is less sure she will let CK than SM in.

John Pack Lambert
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Darn. Okay, who told Michael he could have a real life? Clark? <<roll eyes>> How did I guess?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
That is the main way. There is also the fact that he says he loves Lois as SM, and never does as CK. He even says as CK he is not attracked to her, although at Lois says he is totally lieing.
All good points.

CLARK: I never told Lois that I loved her? Um... wasn't it obvious?

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Yes, I guess you are right. However, why does he not go to her place as CK then? I guess he is less sure she will let CK than SM in.
Lois had already given CK to Mayson, so why would she want to dance with *him*? <Clark's thoughts>

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/hovers head down/ Lois? Lois! /bumps on ground/ Clark! You *have* to go and rescue Lois.
Oh? Lois is the one in trouble in Smallville? cool

LIL’ CLARK: .Awww, maaaaaaan. I want that, too.
clap

ER: She wouldn’t know that before hand.
No?

Maybe even build a one-way gateway there for Tempuses.
HERB: That's NOT why I brought you to this universe, Clark!

Although, there’s a Tank Halloween vignette from about two years ago. Let’s just say, Jimmy tricking Lois didn’t go over well.
Last year. The Grim-Reality version was my inspiration for "Another Lois".

I’m caught up to part 56 with reading. So… just have to do some FDK and get on to part 57…
Oh, I guess I should post 58 tonight then. It might be late though with RL and the time-change and everything.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, so far I have not said they got married in a shotgun wedding. Actually since they have only been married two years in 1993, and their child is only 1, well it probably was not a shotgun wedding. I just remembered that they are in a deviation off of alt-wrold, so Martha is supposed to be dead. I guess I will have to revise my story so there is no Martha.
It's set in *an* alt-universe, it doesn't have to be THE alt-universe. You can have Martha alive if you need or want her to be.

I think I will also increase how long Clark and Rachel have been married. Let's see, Rachel graduated in 1985, and the story happens in the fall of 1993. Well, at least it is fall 1993 when we start, but that is in canon demesnion, or a replica, and then Tempus kipnapps Lois, so since he is crossing dimensions and moving Lois from Metropolis to Smallville, he might change time as well. I will have to think about this more.
Hmmmm. I curious why Clark went back and married Rachel then? Were they high school sweethearts? Why would Tempus bother Clark when he doesn't become Superman? I mean, I could see it for the torture of Lois bit, but you're not going to have Clark dump his wife and child for Lois, are you? grumble I hate waiting.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] That is the main way. There is also the fact that he says he loves Lois as SM, and never does as CK. He even says as CK he is not attracked to her, although at Lois says he is totally lieing.
All good points.

CLARK: I never told Lois that I loved her? Um... wasn't it obvious?

LOIS: [Linked Image]
[/b]
Well there is the point in the morning where Clark says "I can't take it any more, if you still want me, let's do something" OK, those arn't his words, but I forget the exact ones.

However, considering Lois spent part of the night doing the dnace of the seven vails, Clark does not make it clear that this is more than sexual desire, and Lois is essentially suffering from a very bad hang-over headache at that point, so it does not work very good.

When he kisses her as Superman, she is not suffering from a headache.

I did on my last watching realize that although we never seen Lois and CK kiss (well, at least not when he is not in his Super disguise), there is one seen that might be interpreted as Lois kissing CK below out sight line.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
So, that means no happy endings, because for Lois and Clark to end happily ever after Rachel will have to die. mecry Or turn into a Lana (which I can't see happening).
I think I have not explained things right.

You see we start out in demension A, which is either canon to the start of GGoH, or essentially canon to the start of GGoH.

So we have Lois, CK and SM. Lois does not know that CK=SM. She does know that Perry has talked her into going with Clark to Smallville.

Then while she is just leaving her apartment to go to the airport, Tempus kidnaps her, and then takes her to another demension's Smallville where she meats that new demension's CK who is married to the Sherriff in Smallville, and also is Superman. However in this new demension Superman mainly operates in Kansas, not in Metropolis.

Tempus when dropping off Lois makes a remark about how this time he won't be stupid enough to leave her in the dimension where he is operating.

So his goal is to deprive Superman in one demension of Lois, and maybe get Lois in the other demension committed to an insane assylum.

I have not yet figured out how they are going to get out of the mess, and even after my second rewrite I am wondering if I should try another.

I am half thinking maybe I will just have Tempus transfer Lois to the new dimension Metropolis and go from there. That way she will be less likely to end up in an insane assymlum.

The more I think about the interaction between Lois and the Kents (Clark and Rachel), the more I think that they would just assume she went crazy after being caught in the Congo.

That is the other thing I am 100% sure of, that the dimension Tempus takes Lois to is missing Lois since she vanished in the Congo.

So, the way I make it work to introduce Lois into my story where Clark is married to Rachel is to have two Clarks. I know someone will tell me I am cheating, but oh well.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh? Lois is the one in trouble in Smallville?
[Linked Image] Lois is always the one in trouble.

quote: ER: She wouldn’t know that before hand.

No?
Nope. He never told her his secret before she brought the blanket.

HERB: That's NOT why I brought you to this universe, Clark!
ER: confused I think a Tempus zoo would be great idea. Just like Jurassic Park.

Oh, I guess I should post 58 tonight then. It might be late though with RL and the time-change and everything.
Ooooh! Also, good thing it’s Sunday, then.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I think I have not explained things right.

You see we start out in demension A, which is either canon to the start of GGoH, or essentially canon to the start of GGoH.

So we have Lois, CK and SM. Lois does not know that CK=SM. She does know that Perry has talked her into going with Clark to Smallville.

Then while she is just leaving her apartment to go to the airport, Tempus kidnaps her, and then takes her to another demension's Smallville where she meats that new demension's CK who is married to the Sherriff in Smallville, and also is Superman. However in this new demension Superman mainly operates in Kansas, not in Metropolis.

Tempus when dropping off Lois makes a remark about how this time he won't be stupid enough to leave her in the dimension where he is operating.
Sounds complicated. Don't give away all your twists though.

So, the way I make it work to introduce Lois into my story where Clark is married to Rachel is to have two Clarks. I know someone will tell me I am cheating, but oh well.
In this dimension, Jor-El and Lara had twins! rotflol But will both of them have been adopted by the Kents?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois is always the one in trouble.
Oh, dear. I didn't get that memo.

Nope. He never told her his secret before she brought the blanket.
Well, if THAT's the ONLY way Rachel could have found out...

ER: <confused> I think a Tempus zoo would be great idea. Just like Jurassic Park.
Yes, but people would want to visit a dinosaur park, nobody wants to visit the insane assaylm of Tempusville.

Ooooh! Also, good thing it’s Sunday, then.
Yes, your FDKing schedule was a consideration on my new posting schedule. blush

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] I think I have not explained things right.

Sounds complicated. Don't give away all your twists though.

In this dimension, Jor-El and Lara had twins! rotflol But will both of them have been adopted by the Kents? [/b]
No, there is a Clark in the starting demension and a Clark in the demension Lois gets shipped off to.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, dear. I didn't get that memo.
/watches as masses of readers shift to program that gets Lois’s M.O. / wink

Yes, but people would want to visit a dinosaur park, nobody wants to visit the insane assaylm of Tempusville.
Afraid they might get hit in the head with poo?

Yes, your FDKing schedule was a consideration on my new posting schedule.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, there is a Clark in the starting demension and a Clark in the demension Lois gets shipped off to.
That's not counted as "cheating" that's expected.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/watches as masses of readers shift to program that gets Lois’s M.O. /
But I'm torturing them *both*!! This time it's Clark's turn.

CLARK: Yes, I insisted that we take turns. Hey, Wait, did you say I signed up to be tortured? [Linked Image] Well, better me than Lois.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

Afraid they might get hit in the head with poo?
TEMPUS: <tries to think of something ironic, but fails> [Linked Image] If I'm in a dimension full of myself, who am I supposed to plot against? We're all planners, we need some action guys.

/takes careful note how Virginia realized that a Sunday post often means an FDK-while-reading experience and shamelessly exploits said knowledge/
[Linked Image]

On an unrelated note, I’ll only get to FDK-FDK-FDK tonight…
Oh, lookie there, free writing time! dance wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But I'm torturing them *both*!! This time it's Clark's turn.
wave Michael

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard